PDA

View Full Version : Max Payne 2 Bittorent Is Password Protected

Keer
10-17-2003, 06:00 PM
I downloaded the MP 2 bittorrent from suprnova and it requires a Password to open it, anybody know what it is?

toddiscool
10-17-2003, 06:03 PM
it says on the suprnova page that the password id the url in the files.

Keer
10-17-2003, 06:06 PM
ok mate,how about you tell me what it is,since i can't find it

muchspl2
10-17-2003, 06:15 PM
dude if you can't see the URL then you need to clean your braille machine
www.bittorrentmovies.de

Octopussy
10-17-2003, 06:20 PM
lol what muchspl2 said is the pass and btw much is ftc ever gona come bacK?

Keer
10-17-2003, 06:26 PM
Ok, i will hold my mouth this time since you helped,but next time watch what you say ass munch,when somebody asks for help,and you decide to reply,just answer the fucking question, nobody gives a shit about you and what you think!

Octopussy
10-17-2003, 06:28 PM
i agree but he didnt say anyting bad

muchspl2
10-17-2003, 06:33 PM
not sure, I can't wait for it to come back fully, the back up board is still going strong

@keer
If I wanted to insulit you I would have

Octopussy
10-17-2003, 06:37 PM
how many members on backupboard?

Keer
10-17-2003, 07:16 PM
Much im sure if you try your hardest you wouldn't be able to conjure up anything to make a dent in me. Anyways, the Password doesn't seem to work, i entered Wartung as the url specified but,when it finishes unpacking,it shows errors,and has (wrong Password) as the the error,what should i do? and much you don't need to part with the few brain cells that you have!

muchspl2
10-17-2003, 07:28 PM
there alot more than a few weeks ago, and they implentmented a noob area where you don't have to be a member to past a question, gret idea

@keer
look assmunch how bout you ask me nice and I'll help, but other wise piss off with your E.O.B.C.A.K problem

Keer
10-17-2003, 07:43 PM
ok,much,atleast don't gargle back my own words,Assmunch is mine, reagrdless, Ill ask nice if you agree to answer nice, the password doesn't seem to work,it says it has errors and it looks like this ( worng Password?) what could it be ,please,pretty please,with sugar on top

muchspl2
10-17-2003, 07:50 PM
I pass on helping you, although very tempting cause I find helping the mentally challenged very rewarding

Keer
10-17-2003, 07:52 PM
dude,if you don't know it,just say so,if you do and come on this forum,help out!

shelly
10-17-2003, 07:58 PM
Look at the url of the torrent, if it says it come from www.bittorrentmovies.de then go to this site and select the torrent you DL and it will tell you the password. up till now the password has been :- www.bittorrentmovies.de you have to manually type this in as paste does not work, Hope that answer your question . if it comes fromanother site sorry carnt help you any further.

muchspl2
10-17-2003, 08:00 PM
I already told you the major problem your having
E.O.B.C.A.K

Keer
10-17-2003, 08:04 PM
i keep going to the site and all i get is a site which is in freaking german,i find the torrent and the link it has for the password,but it just keeps going back to the main site!AGHHH

Keer
10-17-2003, 08:05 PM
what is that E.O.B.C.A.K ?

Keer
10-17-2003, 08:18 PM
IT WORKED SHELLY,THANX,
As for you Much,,Lube up your Sphincter and bend over!

muchspl2
10-17-2003, 08:22 PM
dumass

E.O.B.C.A.K = Error Occurred Between Chair And Keyboard

Keer
10-17-2003, 08:40 PM
DID i say you can turn around or talk? Im not done back here! next time grow your hair longer so i can pull on something bitch! and you should go hit your head against the toilet seat, as soon as i am done, a newcomer knew the answer! If i were you I would go kill myself out of shame!

muchspl2
10-17-2003, 09:04 PM
lets recap this thread
you ask for the password
someone tells you its the URL
then perplexed at what a URL is our too stupid to know what a URL is
so you ask again for the password
after getting the correct password again (2 people at this point)
you still don't understand how to put in the password correctly
then after trying for awhile you accidentally type the correct password and you say I"m the fool?
too funny, thanks for the laugh
http://www.davidsj.com/revsam/retard.jpg

Keer
10-17-2003, 09:46 PM
you are talking again! Ahh you ruined it for me I have to go back to your mom! and as for your helping, you should say its the actual url not the url,moron! anyway im not writing anymore,and next time wash your ass,i had to hold my breath the whole time! and by the way you look cuter from upfront, sorry didn't recognize your pic, im used to seeing you from the backside,jizz face

Dougy
10-18-2003, 12:49 AM
Originally posted by Keer@17 October 2003 - 21:46
you are talking again! Ahh you ruined it for me I have to go back to your mom! and as for your helping, you should say its the actual url not the url,moron! anyway im not writing anymore,and next time wash your ass,i had to hold my breath the whole time! and by the way you look cuter from upfront, sorry didn't recognize your pic, im used to seeing you from the backside,jizz face
jesus christ calm down.

you couldnt figure out something my 9 year old cousin did when he was downloadinng his copy.

you asked for help and when a guy told you the answer you called him an ass munch.

and yes no doubt im a Noobie dumbass biotch that has no right in hell to diminish your ego on the net where no1 could care less........... :rolleyes:

WW-X-
10-18-2003, 04:06 AM
i got cd2 of max payne 2 just fine, only took me 8 hours, but now i cant download the first cd. i get 2kb/s and then it drops to 0.
Maybe its the 7k ppl downloading it :/. Im getting cd1 from filetopia.