PDA

View Full Version : Max Payne Help

joalien
10-18-2003, 12:40 AM
grrrrrr on level 7, in the middle of the loading, it stops, crashes to desktop, and says

every other level works fine, though

allocation error:closing

WTF HELP!

joalien
10-18-2003, 05:55 PM
help PLZ

Majin
10-18-2003, 07:03 PM
did you have problems with the installation??

Monkeee
10-18-2003, 07:05 PM
it might of installed incorrectly wait did you get the RIP alot of people say that if you get the RIP of Max Payne the lvl 7 is mest up...

joalien
10-18-2003, 09:01 PM
where does it say that the lvl 7 is messed up?

i would like to know.

perhaps a link?

and btw, i DLed the 1500MB one with all the RAR files.

joalien
10-19-2003, 01:18 AM
plz help.

CadeLaguana
10-19-2003, 02:07 AM
I'm sorry I am of no help but I really must say hi.

Joalien you probably don't remember me but I backed you up way back when we first came to the forums. Long time no see man. God hard to belive your thread was one of the first threads for me to post in. Man its been months...seems like years...

Damn I'm gettin' old... :(

Really sorry that I can't help though. Try downloading a riped version and...replace some old files??

I dunno but long time no see man. :) B)

Octopussy
10-19-2003, 03:20 AM
Originally posted by CadeLaguana@19 October 2003 - 02:07
I'm sorry I am of no help but I really must say hi.

Joalien you probably don't remember me but I backed you up way back when we first came to the forums. Long time no see man. God hard to belive your thread was one of the first threads for me to post in. Man its been months...seems like years...

Damn I'm gettin' old... :(

Really sorry that I can't help though. Try downloading a riped version and...replace some old files??

you always accuse me of posting spam...what do you call this? how about using the PM feature for this idiot

joalien
10-19-2003, 03:53 AM
@cade

sup, man, long time no c.

i almost NEVER post on these forums lol
i post so much on dodmod and Redorchestra it almost seems like SPAM :D

k i saw that ppl who bought LEGIT vers of mp2 have this prob too, espec on winME.

k thx later

CadeLaguana
10-19-2003, 04:33 AM
Originally posted by Octopussy+19 October 2003 - 04:20--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Octopussy &#064; 19 October 2003 - 04:20)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-CadeLaguana@19 October 2003 - 02:07
I&#39;m sorry I am of no help but I really must say hi.

Joalien you probably don&#39;t remember me but I backed you up way back when we first came to the forums. Long time no see man. God hard to belive your thread was one of the first threads for me to post in. Man its been months...seems like years...

Damn I&#39;m gettin&#39; old... :(

Really sorry that I can&#39;t help though. Try downloading a riped version and...replace some old files??

you always accuse me of posting spam...what do you call this? how about using the PM feature for this idiot [/b][/quote]
First off, STFU. Its not spam because I was talking to an old buddy of mine like ive done in here before. I don&#39;t give a fuck for post count as you can see. I joined here in march and have 456 posts, you joined here in july and have 881. You spam octopussy. I see it with your short replys and plethura of them. Just fuck off. Your right I could have used the buddy feature, but I didn&#39;t think of it.

You know what your doing when you reply to everything octopussy. You know you want just more and more of those posts. Its like an obsession with you.

You say you don&#39;t spam but you seem over zealous when you get a certain number of posts, like one time(actually this was yesterday), you said in your post "yea&#33; my 800th post&#33;". You say you don&#39;t care for that shit and you don&#39;t spam but thats a fucking lie. Listen kid, you want chat and look all "cool" with your 800 posts, fine, but admit it, you spam.

Joalien, nice to see ya again bro. I hope everything works out for you ok. ;)

Celerystalksme
10-19-2003, 04:49 AM
Originally posted by CadeLaguana+19 October 2003 - 13:33--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CadeLaguana @ 19 October 2003 - 13:33)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Octopussy@19 October 2003 - 04:20
<!--QuoteBegin-CadeLaguana@19 October 2003 - 02:07

Joalien you probably don&#39;t remember me but I backed you up way back when we first came to the forums. Long time no see man. God hard to belive your thread was one of the first threads for me to post in. Man its been months...seems like years...

Really sorry that I can&#39;t help though. Try downloading a riped version and...replace some old files??

you always accuse me of posting spam...what do you call this? how about using the PM feature for this idiot
First off, STFU. Its not spam because I was talking to an old buddy of mine like ive done in here before. I don&#39;t give a fuck for post count as you can see. I joined here in march and have 456 posts, you joined here in july and have 881. You spam octopussy. I see it with your short replys and plentyful of them. Just fuck off. Your right I could have used the buddy feature, but I didn&#39;t think of it.

You know what your doing when you reply to everything octopussy. You know you want just more and more of those posts. Its like an obsession with you.

You say you don&#39;t spam but you seem over zealous when you get a certain number of posts, like one time(actually this was yesterday), you said in your post "yea&#33; my 800th post&#33;". You say you don&#39;t care for that shit and you don&#39;t spam but thats a fucking lie. Listen kid, you want chat and look all "cool" with your 800 posts, fine, but admit it, you spam.

Joalien, nice to see ya again bro. I hope everything works out for you ok. ;) [/b][/quote]
^what he said :)

Monkeee
10-19-2003, 05:02 AM
Originally posted by Celerystalksme+19 October 2003 - 04:49--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Celerystalksme &#064; 19 October 2003 - 04:49)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by CadeLaguana@19 October 2003 - 13:33

Originally posted by Octopussy@19 October 2003 - 04:20
<!--QuoteBegin-CadeLaguana@19 October 2003 - 02:07

First off, STFU. Its not spam because I was talking to an old buddy of mine like ive done in here before. I don&#39;t give a fuck for post count as you can see. I joined here in march and have 456 posts, you joined here in july and have 881. You spam octopussy. I see it with your short replys and plentyful of them. Just fuck off. Your right I could have used the buddy feature, but I didn&#39;t think of it.

Joalien, nice to see ya again bro. I hope everything works out for you ok. ;)
^what he said :) [/b][/quote]
yeah piss of octopussy evertime i see you post your always mad or pissed of for example:

how the fuck could u not know what the difference between a rip and full game is? i mean couldnt you guess full game-full game rip - hmm i wonder

ok what the fuk is that bull? cracphouse or w/e

ok? now whats the point of this? (revenge for tryin to diss me earlier) (its a forum... you dont do revenges in a forum.....)