PDA

View Full Version : Fake Movie Forum

chris_j11
10-18-2003, 01:00 AM
all kazaa users are aware of the massive fake movies out there

we should have a section that report fake movies: <_<
names, sizes, artist and resolution

this will enable everyone to skip the fake one and d/l the proper one and also help spread the real movies :D

fasttrack had this section :)

Wrongturn
10-18-2003, 03:05 AM
i agree but one problem there a so many it would be a wast of time its easyer to avi preview them yourself

fr600
10-18-2003, 03:18 AM
Its not the movie thats fake, its the file thats fake...

uNz[i]
10-18-2003, 03:20 AM
Not to mention the question of space... I wonder how many extra servers the board would need just to list all the verified fakes.

Adster
10-18-2003, 04:44 AM
its a lot more simple jsut to list vargieds that arn&#39;t fake rather then list fake files more work

Wrongturn
10-18-2003, 08:48 AM
if you cant beat them join them

chris_j11
10-18-2003, 10:38 AM
my concern is mainly the new releases ;)

there seems to be hundreds of tmd or smr or telecine version
i don&#39;t mind the low resolution > just want to have a taste of how good the movie is, if it&#39;s worth going to the theatre :)

if we start posting the proper tmd or smr version > i think everyone will benefit :D

i can&#39;t seem to find the real: (looking for tmd or smr ver)
school of rock
rundown
thirteen

d/l 5 - 10 diff file and they were all fakes :(

Adster
10-18-2003, 12:28 PM
yep downlaoding off kazaa now for new releases seems to be a complete waste of time :(

silent VI
10-18-2003, 12:37 PM
yep downlaoding off kazaa now for new releases seems to be a complete waste of time

does ne1 know why this is cause kazaa always has had fakes but i could always find what im looking for till past few months

Adster
10-18-2003, 12:44 PM
I think coz assholes MIAA start out with them and users spread them (the blank files) the wrognly renamed ones cant be from them coz they would be breakin gthe law themselfs by sharing a movie but only that its renamed wtongly

silent VI
10-18-2003, 12:53 PM
I think coz assholes MIAA start out with them and users spread them (the blank files) the wrognly renamed ones cant be from them coz they would be breakin gthe law themselfs by sharing a movie but only that its renamed wtongly

that still dosnt explain what happed to the real files

Yogi
10-18-2003, 01:05 PM
yep downlaoding off kazaa now for new releases seems to be a complete waste of time&nbsp;

Not completely....
That is, if you use it in your advantage....

Before i started previewing, i&#39;ve dl&#39;d a impressive list of real good movies...

Matrix Reloaded got me:

Allmost Famous
Shrek
Half Baked
etc, etc.

Same for Anger Management, The Core, etc.

Felt like a "surprise"-moviejukebox....

Now i check the sources in search and preview when it&#39;s not a verified.

And i stopped dl&#39;n blockbusters. I can rent them anyway, just a little later....

In the meantime i collect an awesome list of very good movies, wich are not so famous and in some cases will never come out on video in my country.

Without Kazaa i would&#39;ve never heard of Black Cat, White Cat, wich is one of the most beatifull movies i saw in years.

And i just learned to be patient; keeps me from being disappointed.....

B) Yogi