PDA

View Full Version : Half-life Cd Key?

FlamingBagel
10-18-2003, 01:38 AM
Does anyone have a working HL CD key? My CD key generators wont work, so I was wondering if anyone has a CD key. This is simply for LAN use between me and another friend.

Cygnuz-Y
10-18-2003, 01:54 AM
i dont think someone will give you their CD key, but you should try getting a CD key off an internet cafe!!! :unsure:

FlamingBagel
10-18-2003, 01:56 AM
Well I wouldn't have to ask anyone...but for some reason my CD key generators aren't working :unsure:

Peerzy
10-18-2003, 11:56 AM
seing as i can't get my half life online to work :angry: i could give u my half life genarations pack cd kay if ya want.

in the box it has 2 cd keys 1 is for opposing force and one for normal half life so try this 1 if it aint then its opvioly the other one so ask 4 that 1 l8r
3823-34807-9521
that should work. happy lan-ing

Peerzyboy
-----------

[B][O][T]
10-19-2003, 09:04 AM
Originally posted by Board Rules
6. Posts that contain direct download links to copyrighted software, private ftp sites, serial numbers, warez sites, and hacking sites are prohibited. Posts directly or indirectly related to any of this information will be edited. Hacking discussions are strictly prohibited within the forum. Sig2dat quicklinks and hashes are NOT considered to be DDL, therefore allowed.

BOT