PDA

View Full Version : Operation Flashpoint

striker
10-18-2003, 03:53 PM
Did anyone dl Operation Flashpoint GOTY Edition from suprnova and got it working? It installed without any problems.

I can not find any cd-patch in the dl image of three cd's

striker
10-19-2003, 05:20 AM
Can anyone help me out there? with Operation Flashpoint Goty Edition Game of the year. ?

Octopussy
10-19-2003, 05:59 AM
sorry i dont think anyone downlaoded it...but i have the game and its a really really really bad game lol

topgun396
10-19-2003, 07:17 AM
try www.gamecopyworld.com, the game of the year edition is just flashpoint upgraded full to ver 1.30 incl ultimate upgrades.

Oh and don't listen to that shit spot Octopussy he or should i say it, dosn't now what to say constructive to you about flashpoint or any other thing. he is just here to have a place to shit in public along with his other butt buddies :rolleyes:
im sure you see his buddies reply to this B)

Octopussy
10-19-2003, 07:18 AM
right.....

the game does suck i have it its gay graphics suck game play sucks games old

btw stfu you fukin noob with 15 posts-

Mïcrösöül°V³
10-19-2003, 07:40 AM
im the one who shared that game on suprnova, if i can help, let me know :flowers:
also, i made the images with CLONE CD, which you will find in the files you downloaded. you need to tell your computer that you live in canada, so that you will get the option to "HIDE CDR MEDIA" then you wont need a no-cd patch. PM me if you dont get it. im sorry i didnt make that clear, but if you live in the USA (greatest country in the world) you dont get that option with clone cd because of copyright laws, so i use canada (nice country also) :flowers: