PDA

View Full Version : Palin's "cheat sheet"

Rart
02-09-2010, 12:53 AM
http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/politics/2010/02/08/lemon.palin.cheat.sheet.cnn?hpt=C2

If Obama is the "charismatic guy with the teleprompter", what does that make you?

Oh and now you're making sure to get questions beforehand so you don't fuck up?

:rolleyes:

clocker
02-09-2010, 02:52 AM
Please don't feign surprise that Mrs. Palin is inconsistent, sophomoric and illogical.

Skiz
02-09-2010, 04:43 AM
They all get questions beforehand in the debates, except the YouTube debates. In that debate, they do get the questions, but they get all the potential questions as well.

And at a convention, they're not attempting to stump anyone. Of course they get the questions first. All sides do.

Just for impartiality, I too think Palin is an unqualified candidate, even for VP. I just think pointing out that she put a word or two as a reminder on her hand is silly.

clocker
02-09-2010, 01:46 PM
Just for impartiality, I too think Palin is an unqualified candidate, even for VP. I just think pointing out that she put a word or two as a reminder on her hand is silly.
It is silly and would border on irrelevant had she herself not made a point of deriding Obama for the exact same thing.
Palin has a real problem with the "goose/gander" concept.

Rart
02-10-2010, 03:32 AM
They all get questions beforehand in the debates, except the YouTube debates. In that debate, they do get the questions, but they get all the potential questions as well.

And at a convention, they're not attempting to stump anyone. Of course they get the questions first. All sides do.

It is silly and would border on irrelevant had she herself not made a point of deriding Obama for the exact same thing.

Exactly. How can she criticize another for using "reminders" during a convention when she herself does the exact same thing? It's just hypocritical :dabs:.

Although I didn't realize that you were allowed the questions prior to the debate. They seemed to emphasize that in the video as if it was something unusual, but I guess I was mistaken.

buggyfresh
02-10-2010, 04:33 AM
What is silly is not that she needed reminders but WHAT the words were..I mean how could she forget "ENERGY" with all the debates about oil drilling etc in her own state lmao

Skiz
02-10-2010, 05:06 AM

Exactly. How can she criticize another for using "reminders" during a convention when she herself does the exact same thing? It's just hypocritical :dabs:.

Although I didn't realize that you were allowed the questions prior to the debate. They seemed to emphasize that in the video as if it was something unusual, but I guess I was mistaken.

What is silly is not that she needed reminders but WHAT the words were..I mean how could she forget "ENERGY" with all the debates about oil drilling etc in her own state lmao

Exactly? Exactly what? Palin had a word or two written on her hand. A word or two that only she can validate. In the image, I have no idea where they get that it reads, "energy". You can't tell anything whatsoever from that film or image.

She also hasn't criticized Obama for reminders. You even put that in quotes for fuck sake. :dabs:

She (and many others) have/has criticized him for utilizing a teleprompter at every speaking opportunity. The two are not comparable.

MagicNakor
02-10-2010, 09:24 AM
http://images.huffingtonpost.com/2010-02-07-palinhandclose.jpg

Energy
BudgetTax Cuts
Lift American Spirits

Yes, that is a POW/MIA bracelet. Just pointing it out; I don't have a dog in this fight.

:shuriken:

clocker
02-10-2010, 12:29 PM
She (and many others) have/has criticized him for utilizing a teleprompter at every speaking opportunity. The two are not comparable.
Yes, they are.

Politicians of every stripe at every level avail themselves of modern technology, the TelePromptr being but one example.
Given that Palin is functionally incoherent- even when reading from prepared statements (have you ever tried parsing her resignation speech?)- she could particularly benefit from such support.

devilsadvocate
02-11-2010, 12:21 AM
http://images.huffingtonpost.com/2010-02-07-palinhandclose.jpg

Yes, that is a POW/MIA bracelet. Just pointing it out; I don't have a dog in this fight.

:shuriken:

It's May not be a memorial braclet, it does however look a heck of a lot like one.

http://www.herobracelets.org/?p=3256

devilsadvocate
02-11-2010, 12:32 AM
On topic, yes it is hilarious that she had to write those very basic things on her hands. It's not the end of the world