PDA

View Full Version : What Do You Think About Conditon Zero

Komek
10-18-2003, 07:37 PM
i think condition zero is gonna own every first person shooter game in the world!

XtAsY
10-18-2003, 07:40 PM
maybe, but its gonna be one of the best first person shooter games...

Komek
10-18-2003, 07:43 PM
i was on some site today, and it told everything about condition zero. You can drive crazy vehicles, not the ones that are in like counter-stike, those square boxes. and you can go and play all over the world like russia, usa, iraq, aregentina, japan. ITS GONNA BE PWNAGE!

Octopussy
10-18-2003, 07:44 PM
mmm no half life 2 is much better

XtAsY
10-18-2003, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by Octopussy@18 October 2003 - 19:44
mmm no half life 2 is much better
DOOM 3 is better =p

Komek
10-18-2003, 07:45 PM
half life 2 isnt even real, its all future and monsters and stuff

Octopussy
10-18-2003, 07:47 PM
omfg u faggot games arent supposed to be real

Komek
10-18-2003, 07:47 PM
i just think condition zero is gonna be really cool, because it looks like real life fighting!

XtAsY
10-18-2003, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by Komek@18 October 2003 - 19:45
half life 2 isnt even real, its all future and monsters and stuff
yea... CS: CZ is pretty good for a realistic game

Octopussy
10-18-2003, 07:50 PM
half life 2is more real with ownage physics or w/e and awesome graphics oh yea

XtAsY
10-18-2003, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by Octopussy@18 October 2003 - 19:50
half life 2is more real with ownage physics or w/e and awesome graphics oh yea
it has freakin monsters... how is that realisitic

Komek
10-18-2003, 07:52 PM
i mean the physics in the game are good, but it aint real because of the monsters and the weapons. the physics in the game are cool, because when u stap on a tipped over car or something, it actually moves due to the body weight of the player!

Octopussy
10-18-2003, 07:52 PM
i meant how the physics is realistic not the game story

hows condition zero realistic you die once then u come back? i man wtf is that u think i dont see no forks in the house chp sticks only

XtAsY
10-18-2003, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by Octopussy@18 October 2003 - 19:52
i meant how the physics is realistic not the game story

hows condition zero realistic you die once then u come back? i man wtf is that u think i dont see no forks in the house chp sticks only
i didnt mean REALISITIC like totally no game is like that, hl2 is good but im talking about games that have PPL and PPL only...

Octopussy
10-18-2003, 07:55 PM
ok no cuz condition zero has cars, doors, houses, and etc not just ppl

Komek
10-18-2003, 07:57 PM
in half life 2 also, it aint real because u can freaking save and come back to the same spot, in real life u cant just save ur life and come back to it when u die....

XtAsY
10-18-2003, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by Octopussy@18 October 2003 - 19:55
ok no cuz condition zero has cars, doors, houses, and etc not just ppl
omfg, when i mean PPL i meant LIVING THINGS... and ur the one that said its not realistic

Octopussy
10-18-2003, 07:58 PM
komok just be quiet ok?

because no one will buy a game where if u once die u can never reload

XtAsY
10-18-2003, 07:59 PM
komok? wtf is that? or did u mean komek

Komek
10-18-2003, 08:00 PM
ok shabeeh, are you retarted, im just replying to what moe said, he said that cz isnt real because u can spawn back when u die, and i just said its the same thing in hl2 cause u can save ur game and come back to it.

Komek
10-18-2003, 08:01 PM
and shut up octopuss, what kind of name is octopuss anyway?!?!?!

XtAsY
10-18-2003, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by Komek@18 October 2003 - 20:01
and shut up octopuss, what kind of name is octopuss anyway?!?!?!
rofl... thats what he is =p

Octopussy
10-18-2003, 08:03 PM
its octopussy and its a great name it was used in james bond

Komek
10-18-2003, 08:05 PM
james bond can suck my balls

XtAsY
10-18-2003, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by Komek@18 October 2003 - 20:05
james bond can suck my balls
yes he can and very very good =p

Komek
10-18-2003, 08:07 PM
SQUEELING PIGLET!

Octopussy
10-18-2003, 08:09 PM
wtf are you talkin about...

and btw james bond is aweome best movies

XtAsY
10-18-2003, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by Komek@18 October 2003 - 20:07
SQUEELING PIGLET!
got that right... :rolleyes:

Komek
10-18-2003, 08:13 PM
ok shab ur rated r for retarted, first you say james bond sucks balls good, and then u say its a good ass movie!

WHAT THE HELL IS THAT YOU THINK I DONT SEE NO SPOONS IN THE HOUSE SPORKS ONLY!

XtAsY
10-18-2003, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by Komek@18 October 2003 - 20:13
ok shab ur rated r for retarted, first you say james bond sucks balls good, and then u say its a good ass movie!

WHAT THE HELL IS THAT YOU THINK I DONT SEE NO SPOONS IN THE HOUSE SPORKS ONLY!
OMFG learn to read or call 1-800-ABCD for hooked on phonics

Komek
10-18-2003, 08:18 PM
shut up goblin

Octopussy
10-18-2003, 08:20 PM
everywhere xtasy goes theres spam or flame

XtAsY
10-18-2003, 08:21 PM
i think u guys cant read
http://www.chinkii.com/uploads/album/misc/cantread.JPG

Octopussy
10-18-2003, 08:23 PM
you need to learn to read other peoples reply before replying like u replied in teh need for speed rip post

Komek
10-18-2003, 08:27 PM
MY LIFE FOR AIUR!

XtAsY
10-18-2003, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by Octopussy@18 October 2003 - 20:23
you need to learn to read other peoples reply before replying like u replied in teh need for speed rip post
im taking to komek... u need to shut the fuck up and mind ur own buisness "message board touch guy"

Komek
10-18-2003, 08:30 PM
o man im so scared right now, are you gonna beat me up? MR "I CAN ONLY BENCH 20 POUNDS"

Octopussy
10-18-2003, 08:31 PM
thsi is stupid komok just ignore the little kid what do u expect from a goblin

just ignore him lamesly said hes gona put everyoen on moderation if we flame again so let him get modereated

Komek
10-18-2003, 08:31 PM
you need to shut your yap hole, you know i can work you in a fight man!

Komek
10-18-2003, 08:33 PM
END OF TOPIC!

3rd gen noob
10-18-2003, 08:38 PM
anyone know the cd key for the sp version?

pm me if possible :D

Marius24
10-18-2003, 08:45 PM
i dunno if this is true but a friend of mine at skool thinks that u will have to pay a monthly subscription to play the game online, is this true or not? :huh:

Octopussy
10-18-2003, 08:47 PM
ofcourse not if it was that way no one woudl buy it

Marius24
10-18-2003, 08:49 PM
as long as its not true :D

3RA1N1AC
10-18-2003, 08:50 PM
yeah but Counter-Strike suuuuux. :huh:

Octopussy
10-18-2003, 09:16 PM
no...its more like you suck at it

3rd gen noob
10-18-2003, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by Octopussy@18 October 2003 - 21:16
no...its more like you suck at it
and to think you've just had a closed topic, due to the fact you requested a member be banned for flaming

tsk, tsk

apollooff320
10-18-2003, 09:36 PM
Americas Army is better than CS and im sure it will be better than CS:CZ

Octopussy
10-18-2003, 09:41 PM
not really...amercias army is very extremly slow....once you die you have to wait 10 minutes for next round

apollooff320
10-18-2003, 10:30 PM
Its realistic and not so arcadish like CS. And if you have to wait 10mins for the next round that means your one of the first ones to die.

Octopussy
10-18-2003, 10:40 PM
i nkow im one of the first ones to die....because i played it for 3 days and didnt like the waiting thing so i quit and actually even if i dont die fist stupid teammates camp

Monkeee
10-18-2003, 10:59 PM
lol octopussy in every thread you posted in you always argue... i just noticed :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Evil Gemini
10-19-2003, 12:49 AM
I hope CZ is going to be good. I would love a single player game with the same style gameplay as Counter-Strike.

They are taking their time to relaese it though.... :(

Waiting a round for respawn is ok but 10 minutes is just crazy!!!

Octopussy
10-19-2003, 01:18 AM
yes..10 minutes is crazy and i dont argue in every thread its just stupid xtasy comes and starts pissin me off by spammin he came on aim and i warned him 77 percent and he gets pissed and he starts sending his bots that flood my pc but the sad thign is he doesnt know that i block ppl that arent on my buddy list :(

3rd gen noob
10-19-2003, 01:21 AM
i've got the cd key now...just incase anyone was still looking for it (yeah, right :P )

:rolleyes:

Octopussy
10-19-2003, 01:33 AM
cd key for wat

CadeLaguana
10-19-2003, 01:59 AM
Take a wild guess. Try looking at what this thread is about and don't reply with little words octopussy. I mean it, I see you arguing any replying in every damn thread, its getting very annoying. You jumped from 630 posts two days ago to 872.

TAKE A DAMN BREAK.

Octopussy are you here 24/7???

Do you ever leave this place? Do you even play games at all?

You reply so much so fast I'm surprised you know what counter-strike is. It hardly seems like you have any time to play any game.

Arrrrg I need a beer.

If God can hear me(or a mod), please send xtasy and octopussy to hell. I'm going outta my mind.

This place used to be informing and helpful. Now its full of a bunch of loud mouth 12 year olds that want thier post count up.

I would like it if there wasn't a post count....I wonder what would happen...would these guys care enough to post a reply with 3 or 4 words...and then reply again...and again...

Man I tell ya...gameworld needs its own lounge...

I need some rest...

STOP CREATING STUPID FUCKING TREADS. POST SOMETHING USEFUL FOR ONCE GUYS!

Someone shoot me... 3rd gen, put me outta my misery. Run me over..something...

oreoman
10-19-2003, 02:05 AM
Originally posted by CadeLaguana@19 October 2003 - 02:59
Take a wild guess. Try looking at what this thread is about and don't reply with little words octopussy. I mean it, I see you arguing any replying in every damn thread, its getting very annoying. You jumped from 630 posts two days ago to 872.

TAKE A DAMN BREAK.

You reply so much so fast I'm surprised you know what counter-strike is. It hardly seems like you have any time to play any game.

Arrrrg I need a beer.

If God can hear me(or a mod), please send xtasy and octopussy to hell. I'm going outta my mind.

This place used to be informing and helpful. Now its full of a bunch of loud mouth 12 year olds that want thier post count up.

I would like it if there wasn't a post count....I wonder what would happen...would these guys care enough to post a reply with 3 or 4 words...and then reply again...and again...

I need some rest...

the kool thingy i noticed about CadeLaguana whenever he posts he post one big paragraph so he does not need to keep postin like evry 5 minutes.

i wish i could do that i hope to reach 1 thousand posts by the ened of this year!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

wish me luck!

noname12
10-19-2003, 02:05 AM
Originally posted by CadeLaguana@19 October 2003 - 01:59

TAKE A DAMN BREAK.

Arrrrg I need a beer.

I need some rest...

Another about post count, would you just let it drop for christ sake, and you of all people, I have seen you make pointless/stupid replies about how your drunk in many areas, Yeah people are arguing to much in this place and its getting annoying but you complaining and screaming isnt going to help.

If your so adult then dont go to the same level you claim to despise and messege a Mod.

Now about CZ, its been on pre-order for like a long time now.

Counter-Strike was kickass, even when playing against bots it was fun. If its anything like the original CS, and probably 20x better, I'm going to be playing this game for a couple of years.... non-stop. :lol:

3rd gen noob
10-19-2003, 02:10 AM
don't look here, CodeLaguna http://www.klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showtopic=75163 :rolleyes:

p.s. incase you haven't worked it out, octopussy, the key is for cs:cz

CadeLaguana
10-19-2003, 02:18 AM
I'm sorry, I'm just a little angry. I don't have any fucking money and people are pissing me off left and right. ;)

Condition Zero isn't really anything spectacular I'm looking foward to. The graphics are nothing special...same ol' multiplayer gameplay. I'm not interested in single player cs. I am, however, looking foward to the mods for half-life 2.

I need something new. Condition Zero just doesn't seem worth the money.

I don't know...maybe I'll download it when I can find a copy, try it out, then buy it like I did with cs. I'm just affraid I'm gettin too old for games.

Its not like it was a year or two ago. I had some fun counter-strike times. I barley play it anymore...

Maybe history will repeat itself with the half-life 2 mods. I sure hope so, because games just don't seem to keep me coming back for more...anymore...

I'm tired. Night. :sleeping:

Evil Gemini
10-19-2003, 02:50 AM
OK this might sound a bit stupid (please dont flame me) but how is it possible that their is a CZ key when its not even out yet ??

Is it available for download or something ??

:unsure:

Octopussy
10-19-2003, 03:10 AM
Originally posted by CadeLaguana@19 October 2003 - 01:59

TAKE A DAMN BREAK.

Arrrrg I need a beer.

I need some rest...

dude stfu ok? wtf is your problem i didnt do shit to you and you start flamin and i asked what cd key because i confused this thread with another where some guy was askin for a windows xp cd key so STFU fukin idiot pissin me off with ur fukin flame

if you dont like me then leave the forum cuz i aint leavin im gona be on here all the time

SciManAl
10-19-2003, 05:08 AM
this thread is getting very funny... It's like gojng to the zoo and pissing off the monkeys, they bends over and throw poop at you...(Guess who the monkey is??? ;) )

~LOL~ :D

well i hope CZ is available for download, i am afraid when it first comes out that there will be issues with not enough ppl, with the game... (not enough players) CS right now has thousands at any given time.... I want to see a new CS mod for Halflife 2 (i don't like that game as much, it is glitchy, where as CS runs nice and smooth...), i don't want to spend money on CZ, so some ppl, have to starta shara the phila when it comes... -_-_-Piece-_-_-

Monkeee
10-19-2003, 05:10 AM
Originally posted by SciManAl@19 October 2003 - 05:08
this thread is getting very funny... It's like gojng to the zoo and pissing off the monkeys, they bends over and throw poop at you...(Guess who the monkey is??? ;) )

~LOL~ :D

well i hope CZ is available for download, i am afraid when it first comes out that there will be issues with not enough ppl, with the game... (not enough players) CS right now has thousands at any given time.... I want to see a new CS mod for Halflife 2 (i don't like that game as much, it is glitchy, where as CS runs nice and smooth...), i don't want to spend money on CZ, so some ppl, have to starta shara the phila when it comes... -_-_-Piece-_-_-
DONT DISS THE MONKEYS THEY CAN HURT YOU IF YOU REALLY PISS THEM OFF!!! :shifty: :devil: :shifty: :devil:

SciManAl
10-19-2003, 05:13 AM
~lol~
different monkey...
mutated octo-monkey

slammy_dunken
10-19-2003, 05:16 AM
Interesting thread... From CS:CZ -> Flames -> cdkeys -> Post Counts -> Monkeys :blink:

:lol:

SciManAl
10-19-2003, 05:18 AM
intresting is go0od yes??? this has to be appealling so it can become a sit-com, all these 12 year old kids typing away flaming each other... no concentartion or dedication to the actual topic at hand, but rather more social functions,(if you even consider this social)...

CadeLaguana
10-19-2003, 05:27 AM
I wonder how things are going on in the other worlds.

Once upon a time in Gameworld, there lived a man, Cade Laguana.

Cade Laguana: Ho hum.

(It was march...vice city was coming for pc, Cade thought he'd go talk in the Klite forum)

Cade Laguana: Sup dudes! Hey vice city is coming for pc, will it be on kazaa?

*somebody rude*: Shut the fuck up N00b! Before I 0wn you, cuz I'm a h4x0r, I'll pwn U.

Cade Laguana: Wtf?

Months had passed. Cade Laguana was posting, making friends. Every night, when he woke up, he'd grab a beer and get online.

Everything was fine untill one day.

Octopussy: You know what spam spam spam...I also went to spam spam spam.

Sure so your saying that spam spam spam spam spam spam, Cade stfu spam spam spam.

*something was wrong with cade, it seems every word that came out of the pussys mouth was Spam.*

Cade Laguana: I've seen what looks like spam cum out of a pussy before, but this is rediculous!

Cade grabed a smirnoff ice.

Cade: This should fix the problem.

Octopussy: Cade stfu.

Cade: ssss.....stop......makIn....InG....ME.....ANGRY!

BOOM

Sarah: Hi baxton...(me)
Cade: Hey babe.
Sarah: You wanna come lay down with me:
Cade: Not now babe, I'm talking to pussy.

SARAH: YOU'RE WHAT YOU LITTLE FUCK!!

Sorry guys I'm a couple sips away from a pussy sandwich, whatever THATS suppose to mean.

This has been Cade Laguana not making any sence and signing off saying: Never mension pussy around your girlfriend, unless its hers. ;)

SciManAl
10-19-2003, 05:30 AM
~lol~

Octopussy
10-19-2003, 05:41 AM
wow cade that was so funny im dying of laughter <_<

CadeLaguana
10-19-2003, 05:43 AM
Originally posted by Octopussy@19 October 2003 - 06:41
wow cade that was so funny im dying of laughter <_<
Oooh. For a second there I thought you were serious, that is, untill I saw the
" <_< " icon.

Don&#39;t worry about what I said about you, just some joking. I&#39;m bored, I&#39;m happy, a little horny, I could use some food, I need a buz but don&#39;t have any more beer or money but....

All in all I think I&#39;m...ok.

If I have offended you in anyway tonight, thanks, makes me have a harder laugh.

Nah serious though, sorry.

Octopussy
10-19-2003, 05:55 AM
its ok....lets just team up against xtasy now :lol:

CadeLaguana
10-19-2003, 06:20 AM
Originally posted by Octopussy@19 October 2003 - 06:55
its ok....lets just team up against xtasy now :lol:
That sounds good to me. Xtasy you spammer&#33; DIE. Then again me replying to this would be considerd spamming wich I don&#39;t do.

Ok. Counter-strike is the best MP game ever made. I can&#39;t wait until condition zero so I can have sex again&#33;

As soon as someone finds a copy, tell me about it, I need one.

Octopussy
10-19-2003, 06:33 AM
there already is a copy of condition zero on bittorent...and you know what im sure the internet cafes will have condition zero so i can steal cd keys from em and just dl the game and play onlien &#33;&#33;&#33;

Motion
10-19-2003, 10:49 AM
CZ won&#39;t be that good, it&#39;s just a single player version of the current counter-strike 1.6 game. Which as you should know isn&#39;t top notch gfx and the engine it&#39;s run on isn&#39;t exactley new or anything.
So don&#39;t expect too much from CZ imo.

apollooff320
10-19-2003, 12:40 PM
WTF I thought u only need a password? I didn&#39;t hear anything about a CD key until I read this thread.

3rd gen noob
10-19-2003, 02:39 PM
i have the game and the cd key
they&#39;ve been on newsgroups since the 11th of october... :D

Marius24
10-19-2003, 02:50 PM
newsgroups?? what r they?

3rd gen noob
10-19-2003, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by Marius24@19 October 2003 - 14:50
newsgroups?? what r they?
http://www.nfonews.com/

take a look at the tutorial

most new media comes on newsgroups before anything else

Octopussy
10-19-2003, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by apollooff320@19 October 2003 - 12:40
WTF I thought u only need a password? I didn&#39;t hear anything about a CD key until I read this thread.
lol dude ofcourse you need a cd key...why would u think you wouuldnt :lol:

Komek
10-19-2003, 07:29 PM
condition zero isnt just a single player game you pub scrub, you can play online also&#33;

Octopussy
10-19-2003, 08:21 PM
pub scrub? lmfao

yea no one said it was a all offline game.....pub scrub <_<

Evil Gemini
10-19-2003, 11:59 PM
wtf is a pub scrub ? :blink:

Is the copy on bittorent the full version Octopussy ?

If it is i have to download it :rolleyes:

3RA1N1AC
10-20-2003, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by neattairoski@19 October 2003 - 15:59
wtf is a pub scrub ? :blink:
a loser who plays on newbie servers?

Evil Gemini
10-20-2003, 01:05 AM
Oh OK.

Hey i downloaded BitTorrent now how do i find things to download with it :blink:

i have never used this before :unsure:

Octopussy
10-20-2003, 01:32 AM
you can download games from www.suprnova.org and for condition zero...you will have to search for it since its not on suprnova....you can find its torrent on google ill search it for u as soon as im done with this bio project

Evil Gemini
10-20-2003, 01:46 AM
Thanks man :beerchug: ive been searching for it and cant find it.

Mwahaha single player CS is gonna be cool because ive heard that their are so much things you can customize and that your team mates actually get better through the game :w00t:

:beerchug:

Octopussy
10-20-2003, 01:50 AM
my friend said you can drag bodies and stuff...not sure bout that but you can kick open the door its cool...look at the trailers...im still searchin for the torrent

Evil Gemini
10-20-2003, 02:25 AM
man this thing is hard to find. While googling, i found a site and had this on it

He also claims to have designed a hack to patch the original Half Life and Counter-Strike games to the new HL2 engine.

They are talking about some guy that leaked an early release of CZ on torrent.

You think its true that he made that hack to play HL1 mods on HL2 ??

Octopussy
10-20-2003, 02:31 AM
Okay, I&#39;m not sure but what I think they meant by that is Using HL2&#39;s engine for CS/HL so there are better graphics and better physics for CS/HL.

SaGe FrAnCiS
10-20-2003, 11:26 PM
B) half life2 is gonna be freakin awsome man i cant wait till it comes out :blink:

Octopussy
10-20-2003, 11:28 PM
yea u will have to wait a long time....im sure they will delay it again...