PDA

View Full Version : What Happened To My Post

rpratt
10-19-2003, 09:07 AM
:ermm:
I put this post up the other day and one minute it was there and the next it wasnt.
Why?
I have a copy of it on my computer but I dont know how to insert it into this message.
Any help appreciated

[B][O][T]
10-19-2003, 09:16 AM
Find all Your post here (http://www.klboard.ath.cx/index.php?act=Search&nav=au&CODE=show&searchid=6cc2a441b4a2b95632fc389366684997&search_in=posts&result_type=posts)

What was Your post about? The thread/post might have been deleted by an moderator.

BOT

rpratt
10-19-2003, 09:19 AM
Viruses in some dls. I posted it by way of a warning for others

[B][O][T]
10-19-2003, 09:25 AM
Was it a new thread? If You can post it again please do so.

I have a copy of it on my computer but I dont know how to insert it into this message

Is it a text file?

Highlight the part You want to copy and post the content here by starting a new thread.

BOT

rpratt
10-19-2003, 09:41 AM
Thanks for responding I'll try to take up as little of your valuable time as possible.
What I have saved on my computer is a copy of the whole page as it exists.
However the main text of the message was as follows

"Just been trying to dl winzip crack and my firewall has detected a number of attempts to dl or install viruses.
If you search under winzip then look at all the files named crack you will note that there are huge numbers of users and the files are all the same size
Be vigilant and keep up the good work"

I am not as nimble fingered as you guys but I do try my best to support this excellent community :beerchug:

rpratt
10-19-2003, 12:02 PM
:ermm:
I am now a little confused
I solicit a response to my initial enquiry from a member of the board and then

Silence afterwards.

Pour que???
Is there a problem with the subject matter or the placing or the terminology used?

gator
10-19-2003, 12:33 PM
you can expect that cracks would contain virus programs

rpratt
10-19-2003, 12:53 PM
Thankyou .
At least I know now.
I appreciate you taking the time to let me know.
As a member of that twighlight world of oldish age I'm afraid that I can appear totally DOH.
But it was well intentioned and anyway one musnt assume because you/we know it that those who dont are complete morons. That, I might suggest, is a little childish.
One thing about this community is that we have various levels of expertise and skills thank whoever your god is.
Cheers to you Gator appreciate you taking the time. :beerchug: