PDA

View Full Version : How Do I Make The Board To Not Save My

ultimatejester
10-21-2003, 12:00 AM
I send a lot of PMz during my time on the K-Lite Board. Whenever i compose a new message, it automatically saves the message in the "Sent Folder" and i dont want this to happen because i have to clean it up afterwards when my inbox is almost 100% full. I know i can uncheck the box at the end of page but is there a way that i dont have even uncheck it.Thts right, I am Lazy. Any mod can delete/close this topic if this is not possible.

NikkiD
10-21-2003, 12:57 AM
When sending a message you can click off the option "Add a copy of this message to my sent items folder". As far as I know this is the only way.

I'm not sure if there is a way to change this as the default option, have been looking and haven't seen it.

Virtualbody1234
10-21-2003, 01:06 AM
When you PM box gets full you can use "Archive Messages" to send all your PMs to your e-mail inbox. Once you recieve all the messages you can then delete all the PMs and start again a 0%.

ultimatejester
10-21-2003, 01:12 AM
Originally posted by Virtualbody1234@21 October 2003 - 01:06
When you PM box gets full you can use "Archive Messages" to send all your PMs to your e-mail inbox. Once you recieve all the messages you can then delete all the PMs and start again a 0%.
Thnx. I didnt know that we could do that. I will try it right now.