PDA

View Full Version : the current state of the palestinians

J-dye
03-24-2010, 02:38 PM
the israeli fucks are still fucking it up .. yea ?

:unsure:

J-dye
03-24-2010, 02:39 PM
coz i dont see any of that fuck in the newspaper ...

all the christian media motherfuckers are like ... prrrrrrrr ... cant move ..like

J-dye
03-24-2010, 02:45 PM
oh oh oh ... no fucking arab countries interferes in that matter ...

coz we all are bloody rich .. and we dont care ... lol

J-dye
03-24-2010, 02:45 PM
oh wait.. we havent accuired the nuke ology ....

lol

why not ?

clocker
03-24-2010, 03:04 PM
Just a little tip...
Stream of consciousness works best when actual thought is involved.

IdolEyes787
03-24-2010, 03:21 PM
Or limited to one account so at least it's easier to ignore you.

J-dye
03-24-2010, 05:05 PM
wait wait ....

so these hamas fellows dont rule palestine ?

oh noes am an idiot please explain

J-dye
03-24-2010, 05:07 PM
oh right oh right .. suddenly am like supporting terrorists .. yea

J-dye
03-24-2010, 05:09 PM
becoz i fucking hate the israeli government ...

they are like behind every war ? and the usa and the british and all the crap .....

fucking weapon industries all belongs to these fucks ....

when will there be peace ?

i am sick of seeing people suffering ... for ex ..

palestine ...

they keep bombing these areas and people die ...

and what the fuck is hamas supposed to do ...

J-dye
03-24-2010, 05:09 PM
fucking united nations and bullshit ...

J-dye
03-24-2010, 05:10 PM
ooooooooooooh wait ... lets kill off all the resistance ...

and and ... it will be alright ...

J-dye
03-24-2010, 05:18 PM
you hamas can come to india ... no really

coz .. you guys dont need to bomb one .. lol

there are fucking dying like flies .. lol

coz they drink the water ... rofl

torrentt
03-24-2010, 09:50 PM
You're an idiot

mothis
03-27-2010, 04:10 AM
I think someone's trying to increase their post count. But let's make this serious business. Yes, the Israeli government does horrible things on a regular basis. But, ask a Palestinian (or citizens of most of Israel's neighboring countries) where they would most like to live, if they were given citizenship, and the vast majority will say Israel. Also, the Jews do actually have a reasonable claim to the land. Now, I'm not a fan of the more aggressive settlers. However, trying to reverse the Jewish diaspora and creating a Jewish homeland are both noble goals.

04-28-2010, 08:56 PM
I still remember the images (from t.v. news) of Palestinians (men, women and children) running through their streets celebrating and burning American flags immediately after the world trade center buildings fell to the ground on 9/11. As far as I'm concerned, they are our enemies, not our friends.

S3v3N
04-30-2010, 12:04 PM
I think someone's trying to increase their post count. But let's make this serious business. Yes, the Israeli government does horrible things on a regular basis. But, ask a Palestinian (or citizens of most of Israel's neighboring countries) where they would most like to live, if they were given citizenship, and the vast majority will say Israel. Also, the Jews do actually have a reasonable claim to the land. Now, I'm not a fan of the more aggressive settlers. However, trying to reverse the Jewish diaspora and creating a Jewish homeland are both noble goals.

Yes let's kill the Palestinians, take their land and give it the Jews and finish the Jewish diaspora :whistling

S3v3N
04-30-2010, 12:10 PM
I still remember the images (from t.v. news) of Palestinians (men, women and children) running through their streets celebrating and burning American flags immediately after the world trade center buildings fell to the ground on 9/11. As far as I'm concerned, they are our enemies, not our friends.

What do you expect when the us government supports Israel blindly politically and weapons wise and Israel use their support in it's war against Palestine.

04-30-2010, 09:36 PM

What do you expect when the us government supports Israel blindly politically and weapons wise and Israel use their support in it's war against Palestine.

I wouldn't support either one, if it was up to me. I wouldn't support anyone.

What happens in the middle east is none of our business.

clocker
04-30-2010, 10:14 PM
Isn't that where our oil comes from?

Don't bother googling it...the answer is yes.

04-30-2010, 10:30 PM
Isn't that where our oil comes from?

Don't bother googling it...the answer is yes.

That's why need to drill for more of it here.

clocker
04-30-2010, 10:45 PM
That's why need to drill for more of it here.
There isn't enough here.
Never has been.
Never will be.

Skiz
05-01-2010, 03:40 AM
We have shit-tons of it 'here'.

'Enough' is too subjective to debate.

But since we won't drill freely off of our own coast, the Chinese decided to. They have their own rigs just outside of our territorial waters off the coast of FL and almost surely other places as well. We could do it using American regulations and probably make it as clean/green as the best of 'em, but instead China gets the oil we should be drilling and you know they don't give a shit about the environmental effects of anything they're doing.

clocker
05-01-2010, 04:00 AM
Would these be the same American regulations that covered the Deepwater Horizon?

BTW, "shit tons" is also a subjective term.

Skiz
05-01-2010, 07:38 AM
Would these be the same American regulations that covered the Deepwater Horizon?

BTW, "shit tons" is also a subjective term.

I knew you would bring that up. I almost included it in my post, though it doesn't work for or against either "side" here.

clocker
05-01-2010, 12:00 PM
Why not?
The Deepwater Horizon is but the latest and most visible example of just how risky- even under "American regulations"- offshore drilling can be.
Did BP not claim that there was no significant risk of a spill and even if one occurred it would have a minimal impact on the shoreline?
Didn't they claim to have procedures in place to deal with such an event?

In hindsight, how true do these claims seem to be?

Are you still a "Drill baby, drill!" adherent?

Mivaro
05-01-2010, 02:04 PM

.... but instead China gets the oil we should be drilling and you know they don't give a shit about the environmental effects of anything they're doing.

I think it's a bit ironic to complain about the Chinese in this matter. It seems to me the USA (at least BP) is perfectly capable of ruining the environment.:whistling

CitiTechno
05-19-2010, 02:22 PM

.... but instead China gets the oil we should be drilling and you know they don't give a shit about the environmental effects of anything they're doing.

I think it's a bit ironic to complain about the Chinese in this matter. It seems to me the USA (at least BP) is perfectly capable of ruining the environment.:whistling

actually more than capable

Americans complaining about the environment & oil ...... are u kidding me

Skiz
05-19-2010, 06:42 PM

actually more than capable

Americans complaining about the environment & oil ...... are u kidding me

Were you trying to make a point there?

05-25-2010, 05:04 PM
Whether or not anyone likes drilling for oil and the risks it brings with it, I do not see any practical "green" alternative for it anywhere on the horizon.

Solar and wind power is a joke at this point. Nuclear power could easily supply all of our electricity needs, greatly reducing the need for oil, but the greenies don't like it either.

And as another poster has already said, whether we drill or not, China and other countries will continue to drill for oil in the area and thus there will be continued risks of oil spills from their wells.

If this well had been drilled ONSHORE, on dry land, they could have capped it by now.