PDA

View Full Version : Real Serious

zapjb
10-28-2003, 04:19 AM
Pages won't finish loading on this site only! The bar on the bottom of Opera 7.21 shows progress @100%, but only 41/42 (or x/x + 1) images loaded. Then all the names of the banner ads scroll by. Like bunny poker etc. And it never gets to 42/42 or whatever images loaded. Anybody else?

Adster
10-28-2003, 04:52 AM
yes im getting it too didnt notice til I read the post

Rip The Jacker
10-28-2003, 05:02 AM
Yeah it's happening on mine too, starting to really annoy me.

wormless
10-28-2003, 05:13 AM
Originally posted by KrackHead2k@28 October 2003 - 05:02
Yeah it's happening on mine too, starting to really annoy me.
i have the banners where they come from?

bunny poker,free shipping for dvds,riaa get lost e.t.c. different everytime the page loads and it still says its opening. only got this prob when i restarted my pc.

zapjb
10-28-2003, 05:17 AM
Well it's good to know I'm not alone on this. I guess Darker has the answer?

wormless
10-28-2003, 05:28 AM
Originally posted by zapjb@28 October 2003 - 05:17
Well it's good to know I'm not alone on this. I guess Darker has the answer?
i thought it was me. thought i put something on my pc lol. they got passed norton :angry: theres 3 ive managed to block 1

wormless
10-28-2003, 06:25 AM
bump!

k-liteuserintheworld
10-28-2003, 06:26 AM
its really weird because I don't see any adds on this web page yet me and wormless are on the same network both using the same software

wormless
10-28-2003, 06:34 AM
Originally posted by k-liteuserintheworld@28 October 2003 - 06:26
its really weird because I don't see any adds on this web page yet me and wormless are on the same network both using the same software
u got 2 firewalls

TheMusicMan
10-28-2003, 08:28 AM
Checked that already. Seems like the count server was down resulting in not counting :)

I will rewrite the count server and add something like

IF countserver down THEN don't count

Thanks for reporting

zapjb
10-28-2003, 08:40 AM
AOK now. Thanks Darker. :P

thewizeard
10-28-2003, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by zapjb@28 October 2003 - 08:40
AOK now. Thanks Darker.  :P
The banners have"disappeared." I miss them! http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/q/confused.gif

razorsharp013
10-28-2003, 11:03 AM
Well I feel better. I also thought it was just me, nad it was really annoying.

Seems ok now though. :)

darkewolf
10-30-2003, 02:36 AM
I was having that prob too. I'm running Opera 5.0 (sorry I dont like the new version of it.) when I'm on here, cause IE wont load these boards worth a crap. locks up, crashes out, whatever.
I found if I just click the stop button when it gets to that point, everything is fine.

NOW tho, as of tonight, I cant stay logged in, to save my life! Normally, opera asks if it's ok to access whatever password script, and it hasnt been doing it, so I have to make a reply, COPY it, log in, reply AGAIN, and then paste it into the response. REALLY annoying. Either that, or I enter my name and pass, and I get shot right back to where I was saying that I didnt enter my username. (Which I did, and did not typo it.)

And do you guys ever have probs with it not posting your comments? Like it going straight back to the main page of the message boards, instead of the thread that you were posting in, and forgetting to add what you had written when you hit ADD REPLY?

Edit: AH C R A P! This stupid thing just posted three fricken times. SORRY GUYS!!!!

darkewolf
10-30-2003, 02:37 AM
I was having that prob too. I'm running Opera 5.0 (sorry I dont like the new version of it.) when I'm on here, cause IE wont load these boards worth a crap. locks up, crashes out, whatever.
I found if I just click the stop button when it gets to that point, everything is fine.

NOW tho, as of tonight, I cant stay logged in, to save my life! Normally, opera asks if it's ok to access whatever password script, and it hasnt been doing it, so I have to make a reply, COPY it, log in, reply AGAIN, and then paste it into the response. REALLY annoying.

And do you guys ever have probs with it not posting your comments? Like it going straight back to the main page of the message boards, instead of the thread that you were posting in, and forgetting to add what you had written when you hit ADD REPLY?

darkewolf
10-30-2003, 02:39 AM

NOW tho, as of tonight, I cant stay logged in, to save my life! Normally, opera asks if it's ok to access whatever password script, and it hasnt been doing it, so I have to make a reply, COPY it, log in, reply AGAIN, and then paste it into the response. REALLY annoying.

hrm.....and now I cant get the site to respond.......