PDA

View Full Version : George W Bush

Keikan
10-30-2003, 09:37 AM
http://www.cbc.ca/fifth/conspiracytheories/index.html

I saw this on tv today. It talks about conspiracy's and why sept 11 happened and stuff

chinook_apache
10-30-2003, 12:54 PM
yes. i have read up on several websites that the Bush Administration allowed the attack to happen. apparently they wanted i quote 'another pearl habour' if you search in google for PNAC it goes on about a new world order lead by some notorious hawk in the bush admin including bush, cheny, pearle, wolfwitz, kristal, rumsfeld. basically it says they wanted some thing like pearl harbour to use as an excuse to wage a war on 'terror'. so i think they let 9-11 happen.

Rat Faced
10-30-2003, 06:31 PM
There is no conspiracy that Bush "Let it happen"...at least i hope not :unsure:

However, i'd love to know why the "Charities" and individuals from Saudi Arabia that fund terrorists are "Classified".....

nikita69
10-30-2003, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by Rat Faced@31 October 2003 - 00:31
However, i'd love to know why the "Charities" and individuals from Saudi Arabia that fund terrorists are "Classified".....
for future use of such information. it's not to the "best interest" of today's admin to open another door they can't handle. Later they will or another admin. Immediatley after they announced their military leave from Saudi lands, two Saudi groups raised their voices, marched into palaces asking for their rights. This NEVER happened before with this magnitude.