PDA

View Full Version : Absolutely Addictive Website

NikkiD
10-30-2003, 02:57 PM
http://www.segmation.com

My son showed me this one the other day, I'm hooked...

It's an online paint by numbers thing - 1000's of pictures... it really is addictive...

Gemby!
10-30-2003, 03:01 PM
i got PLENTY of time :P

UKMan
10-30-2003, 03:11 PM
Extremely entertaining NikkiD - very professional too - even my cat could do it :P

Peace
UKMan

Gemby!
10-30-2003, 03:14 PM
wow - cool cat !

can i have the kitty ?

Virtualbody1234
10-30-2003, 03:23 PM
Thank NikkiD. :D

Fun and challenging.

I have a cat too. :)

Gemby!
10-30-2003, 03:25 PM
GIVE ME THE CATS !!! :ph34r:

oldmancan
10-30-2003, 05:17 PM
Gemby I have a nice kitty for you. What do you think it would cost to send her to you from Canada? She is a affectionate kitty that likes to go outside alot. She's a nice kitty except for one thing. She has an attitude. When she gets upset she pee's all over the house.

In plants, on the bed, on the floor. Oohh I hate that. I've been renovating and have had to move her litter box around a bit. If she doesn't like where I put it or something she pee's somewhere she shouldn't.

Don't know why she does it. We have another older cat that doesn't seem to care where the litter is.

I am not a cat person. I don't dislike them, and for some strange reason they seem to like me. btw I will deny all should my wife find out about (aboat) this.

;) omc

UKMan
10-30-2003, 05:32 PM
wow - painting by numbers to cats....thats what i call changing category's.

My cat is not for sale - sorry gemby!
I also have a very independant feline. He does more or less exactly what he wants, but i must say, i was very impressed with his painting abilities -_-

Peace
UKMan

Gemby!
10-30-2003, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by oldmancan@30 October 2003 - 17:17
Gemby I have a nice kitty for you. What do you think it would cost to send her to you from Canada? She is a affectionate kitty that likes to go outside alot. She's a nice kitty except for one thing. She has an attitude. When she gets upset she pee's all over the house.

In plants, on the bed, on the floor. Oohh I hate that. I've been renovating and have had to move her litter box around a bit. If she doesn't like where I put it or something she pee's somewhere she shouldn't.

Don't know why she does it. We have another older cat that doesn't seem to care where the litter is.

I am not a cat person. I don't dislike them, and for some strange reason they seem to like me. btw I will deny all should my wife find out about (aboat) this.

;) omc
why are you describing me ?
:P

internet.news
10-30-2003, 06:51 PM
nice...

Gemby!
10-30-2003, 06:52 PM
you know you want me ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol: