PDA

View Full Version : Here's a question

j2k4
07-05-2010, 08:39 PM
Whither the ordinarily-expected stories about whom (not terrorists - too gauche) to blame for rigging the DWH platform to blow, and metal doesn't melt/bend/collapse in the presence of huge fucking fire... etc.

Conspiracy theorists, appear!

U no hu u ar.

bigboab
07-05-2010, 09:02 PM
It was rigged by Obama in order to get the trailer trash along the red neck riviera back to work.:whistling

There. Everything you are looking for Kev.:)

j2k4
07-05-2010, 09:07 PM
Not really, no

Do you wonder why/why not, Robert.

bigboab
07-05-2010, 09:27 PM
Not really, no

Do you wonder why/why not, Robert.

Yes. Unless you are starting to get brainwashed by someone in here.:whistling

clocker
07-05-2010, 10:07 PM
Why embroider a perfectly good tale of corporate greed over responsibility with harebrained embellishments?
We already have BP- the premier offender of environmental safety on the entire planet- aided and abetted by Halliburton- another company known for playing fast and loose with regulations- is it really necessary to gild the putrid lily?

j2k4
07-06-2010, 05:23 PM
So liberals acknowledge that big business has been shown to be adequately guilty so as to not require the redundancy of an accusation of conspiracy?

devilsadvocate
07-06-2010, 06:41 PM
The only spill conspiracy theories I've heard so far have been directed at the government and environmentalists.

To be able to make a conspiracy for BP one would surely need show that BP would have a reason or somehow benefit from deliberately spilling.

devilsadvocate
07-06-2010, 06:44 PM
So liberals acknowledge that big business has been shown to be adequately guilty so as to not require the redundancy of an accusation of conspiracy?
Your own conspiracy theory huh

j2k4
07-06-2010, 07:09 PM
Your own conspiracy theory huh

What's your answer?

devilsadvocate
07-06-2010, 07:14 PM
to what?

clocker
07-06-2010, 07:22 PM
What horseshit are you trying to express?
"Liberals" haven't acknowledged anything- I, me, myself have determined that BP- NOT "big business", is responsible for the spill.
BP has publicly accepted blame/responsibility.

So, the question for you is:
How is this Obama's fault?
There is absolutely no doubt that you think it is, Obama after all, is the root cause of everything you don't like, so the only remaining thing to reveal is the convoluted logic you'll employ proving it.

j2k4
07-06-2010, 08:20 PM
What horseshit are you trying to express?
"Liberals" haven't acknowledged anything- I, me, myself have determined that BP- NOT "big business", is responsible for the spill.
BP has publicly accepted blame/responsibility.

Look, I waited until my second post to use the term liberal, but, well...

So, the question for you is:
How is this Obama's fault?
There is absolutely no doubt that you think it is, Obama after all, is the root cause of everything you don't like, so the only remaining thing to reveal is the convoluted logic you'll employ proving it.

Please find for me my Obama reference - I can't seem to find it, no matter how you strain to imply it.

Can't you even answer a generic question.

Can't you even believe someone would ask you one?

Here, I'll show you how to do it:

Apropos of nothing at all in this thread, and because I am an elderly veteran of this place, I am going to post this here, rather than in "Funny Stuff".

I had a Driver/Trainer in the office today, and a couple of old students of his were on-site as well, and I gave them all a shout to let them know.

A few minutes later, my small digs were hosting four fucking Percheron-sized truck drivers...the smallest one about 6'5" and 280 lbs.

The two biggest ones greeted each other with the following:

Huge Lout 1: "How's your wife?"

Huge Lout 2: "Don't know, but I left yours happy."

Huge Lout 1: "Well, I'm the reason your kids are ugly"...

Then one of 'em farted...

See what I did there

l33tpirata13
07-06-2010, 08:23 PM

funny you accuse people of doing what you do all the time.

j2k4
07-06-2010, 08:30 PM

What, farting.

l33tpirata13
07-07-2010, 02:30 PM

What, farting.

Wow.

l33tpirata13
07-07-2010, 03:57 PM
What, farting.

Wow.

j2k4
07-07-2010, 09:47 PM
What, farting.

Wow.

What, farting.

Wow.

Well, by golly, look at that.

You felt so guilty about posting this:

Wow. you work for a living? i would think someone like you would be collecting
disability checks.

You had to "edit"?

No, no...no keeping secrets...now everyone can see just a wee bit more of you and your thought process, such as it is.