PDA

View Full Version : What Is A Good Program To Play Bin Files?

far
11-03-2003, 01:16 PM
And can I view the file if I just download some codecs...I got k lite codec pack from before..Do I need some neew ones in order to play the file or do I have to download a new program??

thanx

puk:))
11-03-2003, 01:24 PM
try Daemon tools.... you'll be able to load your bin files & watch them without burning to disc.

o & no extra codecs will be needed... its likely to be a svcd.

far
11-03-2003, 01:41 PM
Thanx..But I have no i idea how to use deamon tools..The program wont open at all

mEtho
11-03-2003, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by puk:))@3 November 2003 - 13:24
try Daemon tools.... you'll be able to load your bin files & watch them without burning to disc.

o & no extra codecs will be needed... its likely to be a svcd.
how tha hell do u use daemon tools, it doesnt make any sense at all! :blink:

snowyriver
11-03-2003, 02:36 PM
Try Isobuster.

mEtho
11-03-2003, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by snowyriver@3 November 2003 - 14:36
Try Isobuster.
i have tried that but i want to know about daemon tools,

i am reading Instructions on official site and they dont make any sense at all :blink:

what is mount and unmount image!! (what is the main concept of daemon tools)

Gre1
11-03-2003, 02:46 PM
Bins are made for burning to cd which I recommend u do. But if u just want the file inside the bin use WinIso or IsoBuster.

RedRival
11-03-2003, 02:49 PM
just install daemon tools. then look at your tray icons, daemon tools should be there. just right click and select mount drive then mount image and just select the cuesheet for your bin then it will load as per normal.

mEtho
11-03-2003, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by Gre1@3 November 2003 - 14:46
Bins are made for burning to cd which I recommend u do. But if u just want the file inside the bin use WinIso or IsoBuster.
all film frames comes correpted when i extract the file (movie) with WINISO or ISOBUSTER!

if i burn the bin and cue files do i need to encode them first (cos it is a movie) or i just burn the CUE file as it is!

mEtho
11-03-2003, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by RedRival@3 November 2003 - 14:49
just install daemon tools. then look at your tray icons, daemon tools should be there. just right click and select mount drive then mount image and just select the cuesheet for your bin then it will load as per normal.
yeah it worked great and film frames are perfect, thx

so basically daemon tools are open image files (is that right) and what is mount and unmount images!!!

RedRival
11-03-2003, 02:53 PM
mount is open unmount is close that's all you have to know.

to mount something on daemon tools is to insert a compact disc into your cdrom. eg eg.

Gre1
11-03-2003, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by mEtho+3 November 2003 - 09:49--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mEtho &#064; 3 November 2003 - 09:49)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Gre1@3 November 2003 - 14:46
all film frames comes correpted when i extract the file (movie) with WINISO or ISOBUSTER&#33;

if i burn the bin and cue files do i need to encode them first (cos it is a movie) or i just burn the CUE file as it is&#33; [/b][/quote]
That&#39;s because u are suppose to extract but filter mfm2 frames. Then it will be right. Think about it if a .bin burns to cd then y would it need to be encoded it must already be encoded because u can&#39;t put .avi on cd ;)

rizy102
11-03-2003, 03:01 PM
just use videoLan thats the best.

and to extract the file from bin image use VCDGear.
thats all

Gre1
11-03-2003, 03:06 PM
Yeah, I forgot about VCDGear that one goes over WinIso and IsoBuster but I always use as a last resort.

3RA1N1AC
11-03-2003, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by mEtho@3 November 2003 - 06:52
what is mount and unmount images&#33;&#33;&#33;
BINs are virtual CDs, so to "mount" a BIN (or an ISO or any other type of CD image) is to temporarily install it as a virtual CD-Rom. when you unmount it, it&#39;s no longer recognized as a CD.

Memento
11-03-2003, 03:18 PM
how to use daemon tool:

1, double click on ur daemon tool destop shortcut, daemon tool icon will appear in ur system tray (its a red square, wiv silver circle with a red flash inside)

2, right click on this icon and select "vitual CD/DVD ROM", move mouse over arrow , shows "set number of devices" , move over arrow and select "1 drive"

3, right click on this icon and select "vitual CD/DVD ROM", move mouse over arrow , shows "Device 0: [x] No media" move mouse over arrow and select "mount image"

4, Select new image dialog box will open, find ur directory wiv ur bin and cue file are in and select the cue file (make sure the bin and cue file are in same folder)

//deamon tools has now created a virtual disc drive on ur computer, the disc in this drive is emulatin a vcd

5, Open Wplayer, Select file, then open, open file dialog will appear, select ur new virtual drive from the "my computer" directory, for example G:

6, open the "mpegav" folder. change the "files of type" drop down list to "Any File(*.*)"

7, Select the "Avseq01.dat" file, and ur movie will open and play&#33; enjoy&#33;

:)

vader
11-03-2003, 07:22 PM
every time I see a post like this or related to playing cd-images I never read anyone talking about XXl and Cd cloney as they are great tools for ripping iso&#39;s and cd cloney 4.2 is awesome . I been using both for almost 5 years but I never see people comment on those 2 programs....is there a reason, like are they that old....anyone else use them?....I never had an issue with either and I think I have over 150 games + because of their use....Not sure about other programs that do the same things but I can say that Clony XXL and Clone CD work great...my 2 cents :D :rolleyes:

mEtho
11-03-2003, 07:36 PM
thanks all very much and it sure makes sense now :)

thanks for contributing&#33;&#33; ;)

now i am not a noob when it comes to daemon tools or mout and unmount image file&#33; :rolleyes: :rolleyes: