PDA

View Full Version : Regarding The Ads on this forum

InverseKinetix
11-03-2003, 02:32 PM
Sorry I know this is prob not the right place for this, but i figuired it is the most often visited so,

I just thought, KL must get paid for every click on an ad in this forum. Everybody should please click on ads once a day at least. It takes only 5 seconds to close the windows etc. If you're using an ad blocker, turn it off for 2 mins when using KL and click through. We should all do our little bit to help this fantastic service that has been given to us for free.

What do you think??

cosmic doobie
11-03-2003, 03:05 PM
Yes! wrong part of the forum
Yes! to helping pay for the board

Sparkle1984
11-03-2003, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by InverseKinetix@3 November 2003 - 14:32
Sorry I know this is prob not the right place for this, but i figuired it is the most often visited so,

I just thought, KL must get paid for every click on an ad in this forum. Everybody should please click on ads once a day at least. It takes only 5 seconds to close the windows etc. If you're using an ad blocker, turn it off for 2 mins when using KL and click through. We should all do our little bit to help this fantastic service that has been given to us for free.

What do you think??
Yes i just did it twice :) to helping pay for the board

silent VI
11-04-2003, 06:20 AM
;) i clickem why not

Mr. Blunt
11-05-2003, 02:46 AM
I remember Darker saying that the ads don't generate money when you click them. It's more like an ad exchange program.

MagicNakor
11-05-2003, 03:03 AM
The Shop4Tech advert's fine, but the Bunnypoker is a bit much.

:ninja: