PDA

View Full Version : Suprnova.org Update?

TRshady
11-03-2003, 03:15 PM
Is it just me or is suprnova.org never updated?

I ask this becsuse people always recomend the site, but I see no changes apart from the newspage.For example, there are still no window apps!!!

and im talking bout the right site? ......... aren't I? :unsure:

Illuminati
11-03-2003, 03:30 PM
AFAIK, SuperNova is a dynamic site (i.e. the data used isn't constant) - If you look closely and over time, a number of torrents come and go from the list often.

BTW great to see you back - Where the f*** have you been hiding then? :lol:

vegasguy
11-03-2003, 03:30 PM
Hi,

Just went there, and its updated, didnt see anything I like though,

iT UPDATES every 20 minutes unless you are in a mirror that is currently screwed up.

Type the website in or go to Google, you can find a different mirror site, just by looking at there web address.

vivitron 15
11-03-2003, 05:06 PM
also, try disabling Norton Firewall while you're there, cos it was stopping me seeing any windows apps, but trust me, there are dozens :)

TRshady
11-03-2003, 05:13 PM
Thanks people and I'll disable me Norton and try again :D

and hey Illuminati! :)
Nice to see ya too and I haven't been hiding, lol
After the forum messed up and we went to using the others boards, constantly down etc, I went in search of something new and found msn chat rooms which I lived at for ages before moving onto kapsoft.co.uk forum. Also learning flash, photoshop, css etc to broaden me knowledge. I always pop here every now and again, just to see how all me old friends are getting on. :)

Edit:

yay! ... thanks vivitron mate, I see it all now. :D
used to check everyday waiting for a single window app to appear, lol.

I'll go see what else I've missed. :)

Benno
11-03-2003, 11:30 PM
If you go the the site use http://elissa.mobilefrenzy.com/get_mirror.php
its the script that gets the mirrors, so you dont have to search for new ones if one goes down. ;)

muchspl2
11-04-2003, 12:00 AM
also if ou have troble with a bad mirror, goto http://novasearch.net/ and do a simple search for it, its never let me down

abu_has_the_power
11-04-2003, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by TRshady@3 November 2003 - 15:15
Is it just me or is suprnova.org never updated?

I ask this becsuse people always recomend the site, but I see no changes apart from the newspage.For example, there are still no window apps!!!

and im talking bout the right site? ......... aren't I? :unsure:
i used to have that prob where there's no windows apps or pc games. it's a prob with ur settings. rite now, i get'em just fine. the only way i found to fix this was to do a clean format of ur had and reinstall ur os. ur prob not gonna do that. but theres at least a couple hundred pc games and same amount of pc apps