PDA

View Full Version : Underworld Screener

spooger~
11-04-2003, 07:43 PM
My first post...hello world!....

Underworld...screener...678MB

There is a blurry spot in the whole movie...very annoying...tried a bunch of things to get rid of it...anyone else have it and know what to do?....maybe defective file?

Peace :D

mark845
11-04-2003, 08:02 PM
i would ov siad its were a water mark had being and maybe who ever ripped has tryed to blur it

MadDog-2000
11-04-2003, 08:08 PM
I downloaded the Underworld DVD Screener from SuprNova.org a few days ago and I have the same issue. However, my file is only 625 MB is size. The whole rip itself does not have a very good quality and that strange blury spot there is probably some kind of error made during the encoding process.

I guess we all have to live with it until the final DVD rip comes out and someone with a bit more experience encodes the movie for us.

kazaaliterock
11-04-2003, 08:23 PM
its on every copy...i know cuz i dled like 5 and it all have that same mark.

Stonecoldfreak1
11-04-2003, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by spooger~@4 November 2003 - 19:43
My first post...hello world!....

Underworld...screener...678MB

There is a blurry spot in the whole movie...very annoying...tried a bunch of things to get rid of it...anyone else have it and know what to do?....maybe defective file?

Peace :D
it was that way on the first copy you cant do anythign about it <_<

AndrewBarker
11-04-2003, 08:31 PM
I&#39;ve not seen this particular movie, but on screeners there is sometimes a serial number which for obvious reasons has somehow got to be got rid of to stop it being traced, this is done by blurring it out during encoding