{I}{K}{E}
11-05-2003, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by Dapadipz@5 November 2003 - 17:49
How Long Is The Film?

Im Gonna Go See This On Saturday
129 min.

zinc1
11-05-2003, 04:55 PM
Is that all it is,I thought it would be at least a couple of hours.

{I}{K}{E}
11-05-2003, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by zinc1@5 November 2003 - 17:55
Is that all it is,I thought it would be at least a couple of hours.
no... this time is enough for this movie ! otherwise it will be boring !

If you see the movie you know what I mean!

caton77
11-05-2003, 05:18 PM
129min = 2hr 9min it is a couple of hours

or did ike mean 1hr 29mins??

Celerystalksme
11-05-2003, 05:19 PM
Just got back from watching it at the cinema's *it started at midnight*...but yeah it was a good movie...*and thats all i can say without spoiling anything*

MetroStars
11-05-2003, 05:20 PM
{I}{K}{E}

come on man give me lowdown... iam not a huge matrix fan... come on spoil the movie 4 me... i wanna know the spoilers...

Celerystalksme
11-05-2003, 05:22 PM
Sometimes i wish i didn't have morals :lol:

zinc1
11-05-2003, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by caton77@5 November 2003 - 17:18
129min = 2hr 9min it is a couple of hours

or did ike mean 1hr 29mins??
It was the post before being edited,which said 1hr.30min 0r 1hr.40min,and then IKE wrote 129 mins.

Memento
11-05-2003, 05:27 PM
i really enjoyed the film, its was great, but i have to say i personally enjoyed the second one more B)

{I}{K}{E}
11-05-2003, 05:33 PM
129 minutes...

for MetroStars ;):

Spoiler:

-Ok it starts 15 later as were Reloaded ended....
-Neo is trapped between Zion and the Matrix....
-Smith absorbed Oracle...
-Machines attack Zion..
-Trinity dies....
-Neo goes to Machine city... (if you seen Animatrix you know what I mean)
-Neo will fight for the machines and humans against Smith
-Smith thinks he won but....
-end!

Ok the big question @ the end: did HE died...

- I think yes,
Oracle says: 'we will see him again...'
I bet she ment in Heaven

Gre1
11-05-2003, 05:37 PM
Y u bring this from the dead when u could have just posted in the official thread <_< boy o boy

{I}{K}{E}
11-05-2003, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by Gre1@5 November 2003 - 18:37
Y u bring this from the dead when u could have just posted in the official thread <_< boy o boy
there is nothing official when its posted by a member...

fr600
11-05-2003, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by {I}{K}{E}+5 November 2003 - 23:38--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ({I}{K}{E} @ 5 November 2003 - 23:38)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Gre1@5 November 2003 - 18:37
there is nothing official when its posted by a member... [/b][/quote]

I agree. Infact all the members should...

MetroStars
11-05-2003, 05:48 PM
thanks 4 those spoilers IKE

gud stuff... no need 2 c the movie now, i can waste more money on pointless horror movies...

thanks again ike

Inevitable1
11-05-2003, 05:49 PM
I would like to say that after all the hype, this movie let me down

i think matrix fans everywhere are puzzeled and lost by the whole thing, and all the Wachowski Brothers have done in this film is add fancy special effects.

Don&#39;t get me wrong, attack on Zion and the begining fight (Morpheus, Trinity and Seraph) were preety decent, but the film is supposed 2 end as a trilogy, not leave space for matrix 4.

Plus, what happenss to Neo? All we see is him being carried off at the end like christ, arms spread out.

Overall, it wasn&#39;t bad, but 4 a matrix film, it&#39;s easily the worst of the lot.

supersaiyanvegeta85
11-05-2003, 05:58 PM
i seen it earlier the first showing a brilliant movie
its 1 hour 57 minutes long cant wait to d/l it

{I}{K}{E}
11-05-2003, 06:05 PM
i seen it earlier the first showing a brilliant movie
its 1 hour 57 minutes long cant wait to d/l it
LOL see it in cinema&#33;

but the film is supposed 2 end as a trilogy, not leave space for matrix 4.
there will be no matrix 4 &#39;part 3&#39; completed the story. the WAR is over

- I think yes,
Oracle says: &#39;we will see him again...&#39;
I bet she ment in Heaven.. although she is a &#39;program&#39;

If you think this movie sucked :blink:, you didn&#39;t get the &#39;message&#39;

andy257
11-05-2003, 06:14 PM
i think we should warn people there are spoilers in this thread. Just a suggestion.

{I}{K}{E}
11-05-2003, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by andy257@5 November 2003 - 19:14
i think we should warn people there are spoilers in this thread. Just a suggestion.
done ;)

shad0w
11-05-2003, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by {I}{K}{E}@5 November 2003 - 18:33
- I think yes,
I bet she ment in Heaven[/u]
Heaven? Remember, Neo is carrying code for the matrix... He has to be "reinserted" or something of that nature according to the Architect. SO, he WAS re-assimilated as the Architect wanted and he is now part of the machine code. That is what I gathered anyway.

shad0w
11-05-2003, 06:29 PM
Oh yeah, and I enjoyed the movie. I&#39;m mostly satisfied. You may want to see the Animatrix before hand, it will clear a few things up if you have questions.

Busyman
11-05-2003, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by {I}{K}{E}+5 November 2003 - 17:38--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ({I}{K}{E} @ 5 November 2003 - 17:38)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Gre1@5 November 2003 - 18:37
there is nothing official when its posted by a member... [/b][/quote]
Yea true but i guess you wanted to feel special. This could have all been said in the Revolutions thread already out.

Man children&#39;s egos on the board run wild <_<

Memento
11-05-2003, 07:18 PM
he didnt die, u his saw is "sight" while he was layin on the cruiser thingy being carried away, he&#39;s alive, probably being taken back to zion.

i thought it was a bit cheap the way agent smith was defeated, it didnt really explain how they defeated him, just speculation...........or i just missed something important?

ok, neo infected smith??? or was it because neo was smith&#39;s opposite so they cancelled each other out?? and how did the oricle servive? is she all powerful or just re-created?

still, great film, a bit slow at the start tho, but once it got goin it was groovy

Gutter
11-05-2003, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by Inevitable1@5 November 2003 - 17:49
Don&#39;t get me wrong, attack on Zion and the begining fight (Morpheus, Trinity and Seraph) were preety decent, but the film is supposed 2 end as a trilogy, not leave space for matrix 4.

I hate it when a film leaves a small plot for another sequel near the end of the movie.

:( I really wish they could wrap it up in revolutions

otherwise some movies I don&#39;t mind leaving room for a sequel just because you know there probably won&#39;t be a sequel.... like the hulk :lol:

{I}{K}{E}
11-05-2003, 07:20 PM
there will be no matrix 4 <_<

Gutter
11-05-2003, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by {I}{K}{E}@5 November 2003 - 19:20
there will be no matrix 4 <_<
good? :huh:

i wouldn&#39;t mind an Animatrix 2

Cygnuz-Y
11-05-2003, 07:47 PM
THIS MOVIE WAS GREAT, Is everything i expected...

ok, neo infected smith??? or was it because neo was smith&#39;s opposite so they cancelled each other out?? and how did the oricle servive? is she all powerful or just re-created?

I think Neo died and then the "SOURCE" used his body for destroying every other smith , and returned the people where they belonged... :unsure:

Gutter
11-05-2003, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by {I}{K}{E}@5 November 2003 - 17:33
Spoiler:

-Machines attack Zion..
-Trinity dies....
-end&#33;

- I think yes,
I bet she ment in Heaven
some more in depth spoilers&#33;

please&#33;

maybe?

zinc1
11-05-2003, 08:07 PM
I think I&#39;ll stop reading all these Matrix Revolutions threads,too many spoilers.
I&#39;m watching it on friday,and then I&#39;ll decide whether it was good or bad.

{I}{K}{E}
11-05-2003, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by Gutter@5 November 2003 - 21:03

please&#33;

maybe?
no.... Just go to the cinema...

Gutter
11-05-2003, 08:23 PM
:(

ok, but those spoilers even left me a lil puzzled

;) off to the movies

JaVnI
11-05-2003, 09:22 PM
Security must be tight&#33; No one has released a copy of matrix revolutions. Reloded was released on the internet 1 day before. Today it came out, i was expecting one crappy quality to have come out...

tobaccogiant
11-05-2003, 09:28 PM
Saw it today. May need to see it again, but my initial thought was that it was very disappointing.

Speaking as one who enjoyed all the "pretentious philosophical predeterminism" bent of Reloaded, I thought it was a shame that all I really got here was an action movie. Great action, but that&#39;s not what I liked about the whole Matrix concept.

To be honest, I&#39;ve read much better and more exciting theories on what might have happened in Revolutions here in the forum over the last few months.

Won&#39;t put in any spoilers, though you&#39;ll all have seen it soon enough. But I felt that many of the questions started in Reloaded were left unanswered in this one. And even opened up some entirely new ones.

I will see it again, but right now I&#39;m thinking that parts two and three only serve to make part one a massive fluke for the Wachowskis.

Interested to see what you people made of it.

shad0w
11-05-2003, 10:13 PM
I saw it this morning at the IMAX (first showing of the day) and I&#39;m going again after work (regular theater this time).

The W.Brothers (not warner) said they would NOT make another Matrix movie. Of course, in a few years when their careers are failing and WB (warner this time) says, Hey&#33; Here&#39;s 100million for the both of you, make part 4, they will do it.

CadeLaguana
11-05-2003, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by Gutter+5 November 2003 - 21:03--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Gutter @ 5 November 2003 - 21:03)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-{I}{K}{E}@5 November 2003 - 17:33
Spoiler:

-Machines attack Zion..
-Trinity dies....
-end&#33;

- I think yes,
I bet she ment in Heaven

please&#33;

maybe? [/b][/quote]
Ok you want more detailed spoilers, then here.

BIG SPOILER ALERT

Neo got traped in a place built by "the train man". Its a place for smuggling programs into the matrix. You have to be on a train to get out(on his train). If try to run through the trains path, you reappear on the other side(an infinite kind of thing....keep going right, you come from the left...)

Smith goes to the oracle&#39;s house, smashes some cookies, and overwrites her into a smith. Then the smith gets up and looks around...then starts laughing...

By the way, smith seems more un-professional(if that would be the word)in this movie. He seems to talk more like a human. Seems to have more feeling, sort of like the sobing at the end of the movie...

The zion scenes were bad ass. The drill coming down and turning into sort of a monster. The smart kid that sort of saved the day.

Trinity was killed when neo and her were in the ship heading towards the machine city. Sentinels forced them up into the air(thats when you see the beautiful sky, trinity says: beautiful...). The ship heads back down where they smash into something. Then neo(with burned eyes by bane(guy with smith in him), feels around for her. She says "over here". They start with small talk about her loving him, then she gets to the point where she can&#39;t go with him, thats when he feels the PIPES STICKING OUT OF HER CHEST. They talk about before, and kiss, then she dies. He moves on to talk to a FACE made of sentinals. He tells them he wants peace, the machines send a message to the sintenials in zion to stop fighting. Morpheous comes out and walks near the sintenials.

Neo fights smith through tons of stuff. At the end he says "your right smith, its inevitable", then lets smith copy him. Then the machines do something to his body and the smith that took over neos body, blows up. Then they all blow up. At the end it shows the oracle(the smith that took her was destroyed and left her body). At zion, the kid screams to the people "THE WAR IS OVER&#33;"

Man and Machine are evidently buddys.

The machine platform carrys Neo&#39;s body away. Back at zion morpheous hugs niobe and says, neo did it. She says: "Neo, where ever you are, thank you".

I feel bad because trinity, morpheous, and neo will probably never be together again.

One part in the movie neo thanks morpheous(calls him captain or something), like it was over. Very good movie. Not the best but....

Oh and at the end, the oracle, that kid, and the "White Dude" from the second one, are talking. He says that everyone in the matrix will have to be let free.

Anyway good movie. Is that good enough spoiler for you?

scotch
11-05-2003, 11:43 PM
i saw it tonight , i loved it btw (go to the cinema guys dont waste good film by dloading it get off your butts and see it ), i just managed top catch a keanu reeves interview and even he says its the end of Neos story, so who are we looking at now? that little indian girl ??

btw cadelaguana was smith being more unprofessional ? or were those &#39;flaws&#39; caused by the oracles integration???

sperminator
11-05-2003, 11:43 PM
Ok i jus back from the movie and well.....i loved the first 2 and........this one totally sucked.........i FULLY UNDERSTOOD the story but the movie just plain sucked i mean it was like a very pathetic star wars movie in a way ...the first fight was really cool and when the dock fight first commenced that ruled too....but the movie was a huge dissapointment....Just hope Lord of The Rings doesnt follow in its path by totally suckin the movie up.

scotch
11-05-2003, 11:55 PM
first of all there is NO pathetic star wars movie , and second im really sorry you thought the film sucked, i was in a crammed cinema where everyone really enjoyed it, did you have expectations set a little too high? neos role was perhaps a little weak but we all knew what had to happen, and lotr isnt in the same category, its good but its not gonna fill as many seats as matrix.

method
11-06-2003, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by sperminator@5 November 2003 - 23:43
i mean it was like a very pathetic star wars movie in a way
So... it was like ANY starwars movie? Shame.. I had my hopes up.

Yeah.. flamebait considering the previous post.. burn me.. I&#39;m j/k anywh00.. but it&#39;s a shame to see a load of negative criticism flying around about the movie..

Maybe me now having low expectations will make it seem better??&#33;&#33; ;) I hope so.

kewelljewell
11-06-2003, 12:19 AM
im normally quite astute at picking up movies but at the end, when smith takes control of neo, why does it destroy him? is it becuase he has taken on too much power and cant handle it, or is it a program error. or even is it because neo lets him, because he knows it will destroy him(obi wan like in star wars style).

zinc1
11-06-2003, 12:32 AM
Exactly Obi wan style.
when Smith took over the Oracle he saw himself taking over Neo,so he thinks he can change neo into himself and take over everything.
since Neo is the one he has some kind of code or something that destroyed smith as soon as he took his body.
just my guess I haven&#39;t seen the movie yet,watching it on friday. :D

dusan72
11-06-2003, 12:46 AM
Hehehe, i didnt see movie (yet) but this remember me on some episode of star trek Voyager when Janeway let borg queen to asimilate her because she had some kind of virus inside and that "asimilation" destroy borg.

Please don`t tell: "Another trackie" and forgive me for my English ;)

ibb1982
11-06-2003, 12:54 AM
I watched it about 2hrs ago, and well I thought it was amazing. The ending, well leaves everything wide open for another Matrix I believe.

I say this, cos at the ending (S P O I L E R)

-

-

-

The oracle and the Architecht talk about what happened, the Archi says "but how long will the peace last", then the Oracle says something, then the lil girl called Saati says "will we see Neo again?".

Oh and I think that if there is another Matrix, the lil girl might play a biggish part, she cause the sun to rise right at the ending......hmmmmmmmm..&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

I dunno&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; I thought the film ending in an way, was, as to say there would be another Matrix

What do the you guys who&#39;ve seen the film reckon?

ibb1982
11-06-2003, 12:59 AM
I watched the film about 2hrs ago, and thought it was great&#33;

Yea hthe Smith and Neo thing was kinda puzzling, but I think its something to do with both of them being the exact opposites of each other, and it being incompatable for Smith to take ctrl over Neo.........oh I dunno&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

neevakee
11-06-2003, 01:15 AM
I just watched the movie and all i can say is screw the critics. I loved it, although love is only a word :lol: . I have a theory that the Oracle created smith to ensure peace. Also im just double checking that the world in the end is the machine world form their presprectivie?

buggymattus
11-06-2003, 01:47 AM
Man Revolutions rocked&#33;&#33; Much better than Reloaded imho..it had more of the old sci-fi feeling of the original...of couyrse there was less mumbo-jumbo Architect style but it was pretty good. The effects were terrfific esp (SPOILERS COMING&#33;&#33;&#33;)

- that fricking punch from Neo that twisted Smith&#39;s face like playdough man&#33;&#33; LOL&#33;&#33; Best fist-to-face I&#39;ve seen in years&#33;&#33;

Man I agree with some of the comments..there definitely is room for another part.I think it&#39;s a fire escape in case the Brothers find that their paychecks aren&#39;t coming in...Neo was still alive as we saw the Machine world thru his eyes as they were carting him off - he prob got re-assimilated like the Architect said... plus in the end the conversation with the Architect and the Oracle hinted that the peace wasn&#39;t permanent..only that the rules of engagement or the &#39;game&#39; had changed. Might just have a couple centuries is all...And knowing movie studios they won&#39;t let matrix rest for too long..maybe 5 yrs or so then BAM&#33;&#33;&#33; Prequel ala Star Wars or even part 4...

It was too bad about Trinity but hey...she cheated it once already. Plus she and Neo probably meet in heaven (aaaw mushy just like that scene HAHAHA&#33;). The only prob i had with the movie was the ending...I kinda figured Neo cancelled Smith right out cuz they were opposites and only when they integrated could it happen...the last time (in Reloaded) he fought it so it didn&#39;t. But they could have let him SAY something..his role kinda went out flat..but otherwise it was cool. The trilogy on the whole was great..no Star Wars but for its time quite a good set..now to get a bootleg and watch all three in one day&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; And LOTR 3 awaits....

Adster
11-06-2003, 02:15 AM
it too words about the matrix

OVER RATED

TheFilePirater
11-06-2003, 02:27 AM
Mr. Anderson, we meet again...We&#39;ve missed you...Do you like what I have done with the place?

imported_computerfreak76
11-06-2003, 03:05 AM
Neo Is Dead? And So Is Trinity??

is this debateable?

i think not this movie let me down.

Celerystalksme
11-06-2003, 03:07 AM
:o OMG&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

i haven&#39;t seen the movie yet and u spoiled it for me...

oh wait i saw it 12 hours ago :lol:

imported_computerfreak76
11-06-2003, 03:08 AM
im just kidding neo and trinity get married and have "little ones" running all over the damn house and live unhappily ever after.

Celerystalksme
11-06-2003, 03:10 AM
i still like Link&#39;s quote&#39;s...he is a funny man... :lol:

NeoTheOne
11-06-2003, 03:10 AM
if u have to lie make it a good lie <_<

i saw the movie at 6 am in i max :lol: :lol: :lol: man it was the bomb
now i feel empty inside :(

Celerystalksme
11-06-2003, 03:11 AM
i saw it to long ago now...i can&#39;t remember shit from it :lol:

NeoTheOne
11-06-2003, 03:12 AM
well do u knw where i can find those clips of revolutions i wnt to see them again the website tht they were on doesnt work anymore :(

Stonecoldfreak1
11-06-2003, 03:43 AM
Originally posted by computerfreak76@6 November 2003 - 03:05
is this debateable?

your fuckin lucky i just got back from the movie or i would be kicking your ass right now

EnJoi
11-06-2003, 03:51 AM
this movie blew i juss watched it DIDNT UNDERsTAND THE END

newcster68
11-06-2003, 03:53 AM
Originally posted by computerfreak76@5 November 2003 - 21:05
is this debateable?

:angry: THANKS ALOT ASSWIPE&#33; :angry: :angry:

KNOW THE RULES AND DONT MAKE SPOILERS IN THE TOPIC LINE YOU DWEEB. I HAVE NOT GONE TO SEE THE MOVIE YET&#33;

Stonecoldfreak1
11-06-2003, 03:54 AM
Originally posted by newcster68+6 November 2003 - 03:53--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (newcster68 @ 6 November 2003 - 03:53)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-computerfreak76@5 November 2003 - 21:05
is this debateable?

:angry: THANKS ALOT ASSWIPE&#33; :angry: :angry:

KNOW THE RULES AND DONT MAKE SPOILERS IN THE TOPIC LINE YOU DWEEB. I HAVE NOT GONE TO SEE THE MOVIE YET&#33; [/b][/quote]
i bet your looking at some nice mail bombs right about now

Guyver
11-06-2003, 03:54 AM
ya god&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Evil Fish
11-06-2003, 03:59 AM
WTF&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

CadeLaguana
11-06-2003, 03:59 AM
Originally posted by TheFilePirater@6 November 2003 - 03:27
Mr. Anderson, we meet again...We&#39;ve missed you...Do you like what I have done with the place?
You see, thats what I&#39;m talking about. He seems "un-professional". He seems too sarcastic and goofy to be an x-agent. In the first one he was like a program. Just does what it was programmed. Took everything serious. In this one, he acts like an evil man(human). Not that that is a bad thing, it does kind of give it some detail of how smith is.

But you have to realize, smith is just a program.

What was strange is the french guy. I figured they&#39;d kill him in this movie. But him and his BIG BOOBED BITCH(3B) lived. Man on that big screen her boobs were poping out. I&#39;m really glad I wasn&#39;t wearing 3d glasses or I&#39;d probably be flinching. I&#39;m serious. Those things looked ready to pop. Man....those were some nice tits. ;)

Hazzy Hazz
11-06-2003, 04:01 AM
Way to go <_< ......i was trying to avoid spoilers until i stumbled upon this thread....

Guyver
11-06-2003, 04:21 AM
i wish i knew where u lived , so i could come over and shove my foot up your ass&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :lol:

Adster
11-06-2003, 04:22 AM
btw are there any rules abotu don not psot spoilers inthe forum rules :lol:

Adster
11-06-2003, 04:23 AM
well i liked to know if your so pissed off with the topic title why did you click on it open it up and read more for :huh:

Stonecoldfreak1
11-06-2003, 05:00 AM
Originally posted by Adster@6 November 2003 - 04:23
well i liked to know if your so pissed off with the topic title why did you click on it open it up and read more for :huh:
well your kinda fucked when you click movie world and see that when your reading the topics

BawA
11-06-2003, 05:12 AM
hey ist released or wat
it was supposed to released on 7th how IKE saw it on cinama?

SiMpLe DiSaSTeR
11-06-2003, 05:15 AM
It came out today lol :P

muchspl2
11-06-2003, 05:17 AM
Originally posted by shad0w@5 November 2003 - 23:13
Hey&#33; Here&#39;s 100million for the both of you, make part 4, they will do it.
agreead

look at every sequeal every made, no way they (wakaisaki bro&#39;s) will let it rot

colt45joe
11-06-2003, 05:19 AM
Originally posted by computerfreak76@6 November 2003 - 03:05
is this debateable?

you god damn motherfucking piece of shitty crap&#33;&#33;&#33;

WHY DIDNT YOU USE THE OTHER THREADS THAT WERE TALKIGN ABOUT MATRIX REVOLUTIONS&#33;?

god damnit&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

skatantihero
11-06-2003, 05:39 AM
R U fukin serious why the hell if u saw the movie question the ending wut the fuck did u think u were halucinating. i didnt see the movie yet and u just blew it. You Seriously have somting fucked up in ur brain u inconsederate moron.

Sincerly,............tim

skatantihero
11-06-2003, 05:41 AM
P.S stfu about my post i started over :D

Sincerly,.........tim

Adster
11-06-2003, 05:49 AM
LMFAO

i cant belive this

this gets better and better
:lol: :lol:

yes yu are fucked when you go to movieworld and see that but why click onthe thread and read into it more cant resit :lol: :lol:

colt45joe
11-06-2003, 05:54 AM
Originally posted by Adster@6 November 2003 - 05:49
LMFAO

i cant belive this

this gets better and better

yes yu are fucked when you go to movieworld and see that but why click onthe thread and read into it more cant resit :lol: :lol:
i didnt read any of the other posts, i got in and replied as fast as can TO EXPRESS MY ANGER :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Adster
11-06-2003, 05:58 AM
yeah I know how you feel ppl were psoting about T3 before I got to see and and spoiled it for me :angry:

Desert Eagle
11-06-2003, 06:12 AM
What the hell were you thinking starting a thread with that title? Thanks for spoiling the movie. :angry:

Celerystalksme
11-06-2003, 06:13 AM
:lol:

i love this place :D

Celerystalksme
11-06-2003, 06:15 AM
Originally posted by bawa@Klite_user@6 November 2003 - 15:12
hey ist released or wat
it came out on the 5th where i saw it...and i saw it on the 5th :D

Desert Eagle
11-06-2003, 06:18 AM
Since some asshat already spoiled the movie might as well read as many spoilers as I can.

Linxz
11-06-2003, 06:50 AM
yo

hollyfuck&#33; i must c it&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
omg&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
plz let a bolt hit me&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
kabooooooooooooommmmmmm&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

NEO&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; OMFG&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; WTF HELL DID U GO U MF&#33;?&#33;?&#33;?

anyway, im still lookin 4 some screener but this is the reign of fakes&#33; k-lite couldnt help me until now.

Linxz
11-06-2003, 06:51 AM
yo

some1 heeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

psikoneo
11-06-2003, 06:54 AM
3 points

1- there are already 2 topics on revolutions, so why not post in there?

2- it may not be a rule, but it&#39;s considered really fucking rude to post a spoiler in the topic Make the topic, but warn of spoilers, so people don&#39;t want to find where you live and lynch your ass.

3- rudeness begets rudeness, act like an asshole and expect to get treated like one

have a nice day

BawA
11-06-2003, 06:57 AM
Originally posted by Celerystalksme+6 November 2003 - 10:15--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Celerystalksme @ 6 November 2003 - 10:15)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-bawa@Klite_user@6 November 2003 - 15:12
hey ist released or wat
it came out on the 5th where i saw it...and i saw it on the 5th :D [/b][/quote]
where did u watch it? :blink:

Adster
11-06-2003, 07:17 AM
who would have thought Luke Sywalkers father was dath Vader :lol: :lol:

Adster
11-06-2003, 07:19 AM
where did u watch it?

and we had a sesion in midnight techically it would haev been the 6th 12am

easy australia are 1 day ahead of the US :P :P

Celerystalksme
11-06-2003, 07:23 AM
Originally posted by Adster@6 November 2003 - 17:19

where did u watch it?

and we had a sesion in midnight techically it would haev been the 6th 12am

easy australia are 1 day ahead of the US :P :P
hehe our cinema was bad...it started at 11:59pm on the 5th of November...

btw i watched it in a Cinema in North Mackay, Queensland Australia *what a premiere event in this city* :D...there was 2 sold out cinema&#39;s full of people...it was pretty cool :)

{I}{K}{E}
11-06-2003, 07:30 AM
Originally posted by bawa@Klite_user@6 November 2003 - 07:57
5th :D
where did u watch it? :blink: [/quote]
Netherlands

pusher
11-06-2003, 07:32 AM
Originally posted by Adster@6 November 2003 - 07:17
who would have thought Luke Sywalkers father was dath Vader :lol: :lol:
:o HE IS?&#33;&#33;
DAMMIT&#33; SH**&#33; MOTHERFU**&#33; SPOILER&#33; GIANT&#33; WHY DID I CLICK ON THIS TOPIC TO BEGIN WITH&#33;&#33;?? DAMMIT&#33; DAMMIT&#33; DAMMIT&#33;

I just encapusled this entire thread into one line of garbage.

Merry Christmas Everyone&#33;

Celerystalksme
11-06-2003, 07:37 AM

ezyryder
11-06-2003, 09:22 AM
I just want to say, your a complete bastard computerfreak. We can all only hope you die an extremely painful death at a young age.

oh by the way, a spoiler info for you: your uncle is your dad. :blink:

jay973
11-06-2003, 09:27 AM
You should be BANNED for this thread you FU#*iIN B#>+@~D&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your a@#ehole&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
:swear: :swear: :swear: :swear:

Most people havent seen the movie yet IDIOT&#33;&#33;&#33; :angry:

swarnel
11-06-2003, 09:30 AM
god damnit&#33; :angry:
i havnt seen the movie yet and now i see this shit :o
i opened this topic thinking it was to do with nero burning rom lol, i was wondering why it was in the movie section :blink:

mam
11-06-2003, 09:37 AM
well, here are my two cents: the info given do not spoil the movie for those of you who have not seen it yet...just go and wacth it...believe me, after the first 2 minutes you can understand the end (very open by the way, as we all knew anyway...they will make a 4th, 5th,..). This 3rd part does not have the magic of the first one but is definitely better then the 2nd - just go and wacth it as a very good science fiction movie (you will love it if you like DragonballZ) but do not expect a good story...it is just not there.

Adster
11-06-2003, 09:49 AM
lmao

this thread is getting the attention it wanted computerfreak you freak you achieved what you watned :lol:

ezyryder
11-06-2003, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by Adster@6 November 2003 - 09:49
lmao

thsi thread is gettign the attention it wanted computerfreak you freak you achieved what you watned :lol:
yes, correct, he found out he is a forbidden love child from a drunken night of family passion. he got what he wanted: the truth.

Celerystalksme
11-06-2003, 10:48 AM
I really do love this board :D

KeyserH
11-06-2003, 11:09 AM
hey, wait a minute.

think about this:

-You&#39;ve seen revolutions.
-Somebody (who didnt, or did, who cares?) asks you: yeah, right, neo will die, isnt it?

What do you answer?

My point being: if nobody started out yelling: this is a spoiler&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; we could&#39;ve treated this post as a (very well founded) hypothesis.

{I}{K}{E}
11-06-2003, 11:13 AM
People if you didn&#39;t liked this movie,

YOU DID NOT unstand the &#39;story&#39; <_<

KeyserH
11-06-2003, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by {I}{K}{E}@6 November 2003 - 11:13

was anybody rating the movie in this topic? i thought they were just bashing &#39;computerfreak&#39;

ps: i hate spoilers

Adster
11-06-2003, 12:25 PM
look sliek they have been merged now

chris_lyon82
11-06-2003, 12:26 PM
WTF was that all about :blink:

went watchin it at 2pm yesterday. i had really high expectations of this one, espeacilly as the last was such a let down. thought this could of done with more fighting in &#39;the matrix&#39; rather than all that computer graphical stuff of &#39;the real world&#39;.

i suppose this film showed us more of what the real world is like but i went hoping for more kung-fu action and bullets flying in slow mo. the rain slowing near the end was good tho, and that punch that neo gave smith was amazing.

what happened at the end??? until i read this topic i was lost when i came out of the cinema. i think neo is as dead as a door nail, even though we saw his body being taken away through his eyes. it leaves it wide open for another matrix, theres no doubt about that but i hate it when films do that.

the thing that anoyed me the most is that neo could just of inserted his code at the end of the 2nd film and the only thing that would of changed is that zion would of been destroyed. i was hoping for him to destroy the machines completely, free everyone, remove the clouds from sky and start building earth back up.

ah well.. it was a let down for me but maybe i was expecting too much

<_< BTW all you people who&#39;ve come on here complaing about the spoilers - :swear: OFF. you probably only came on here to see if a screener has been released (i did). If you like something so much go out and pay money for it. I saw reloaded in cinema a week b4 it came out, downloaded it 2 week later and then bought it on DVD.

:alien:

Adster
11-06-2003, 12:51 PM
BTW all you people who&#39;ve come on here complaing about the spoilers -&nbsp; OFF. you probably only came on here to see if a screener has been released (i did). If you like something so much go out and pay money for it. I saw reloaded in cinema a week b4 it came out, downloaded it 2 week later and then bought it on DVD.

umm your forgetting ppl have a life and have been busy an not had time to go see the movie yet. and not all countrys get to see the movie on the same day as the US ;)

also the thread was labeled neo died and so did tinity which a mod merged together

btw I woudl prefer mods to actully say merged so we know what has happened for ppl that have mised what happened on the forum today instead of ppl getting confused <_<

kewelljewell
11-06-2003, 01:01 PM
NEO is NOT dead&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; at least not what we see of the movie anyway, at the end he stil sees light all around him as he is being carried away by the machine, he is moving slightly too. the machines might have killed him after but i doubt it since he basically saved them from extinction also&#33;&#33;&#33; ther&#33;&#33;&#33;

chris_lyon82
11-06-2003, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by Adster@6 November 2003 - 12:51
also the thread was labeled neo died and so did tinity which a mod merged together

sos didn&#39;t know that it was named somthing else.
I heard that it was having a world wide release at the same time to help stop piracy
and i wrote my lovely golf GTI off last week so thats why im not at work and just sat here bored looking around the net

Jay
11-06-2003, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by kewelljewell@6 November 2003 - 08:01
NEO is NOT dead&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; at least not what we see of the movie anyway, at the end he stil sees light all around him as he is being carried away by the machine, he is moving slightly too. the machines might have killed him after but i doubt it since he basically saved them from extinction also&#33;&#33;&#33; ther&#33;&#33;&#33;
he cant die, then no room for a forth one

Memento
11-06-2003, 02:49 PM
umm your forgetting ppl have a life and have been busy an not had time to go see the movie yet. and not all countrys get to see the movie on the same day as the US

i think ur find it was a gobal release, it was out in every country (apart from the ones without electricity&#33; :) ) accross the world at the same time, america from early in the morin, europe were afternoon and austrialia got it late in the evenin.

also ppl who are complainin about spoilers, do u not have control over ur body? u start readin a line that looks like it might "spoil" the movie for u, and u just stop&#33; sorry if any of u have a condition where u do not have the control over ur body.

Gre1
11-06-2003, 02:52 PM
I guess noone read the other one but this is out now check on vcdquality.com

Busyman
11-06-2003, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by Adster@6 November 2003 - 12:51

BTW all you people who&#39;ve come on here complaing about the spoilers - OFF. you probably only came on here to see if a screener has been released (i did). If you like something so much go out and pay money for it. I saw reloaded in cinema a week b4 it came out, downloaded it 2 week later and then bought it on DVD.

umm your forgetting ppl have a life and have been busy an not had time to go see the movie yet. and not all countrys get to see the movie on the same day as the US ;)

btw I woudl prefer mods to actully say merged so we know what has happened for ppl that have mised what happened on the forum today instead of ppl getting confused <_<
Uhhh...yea but people can spend two hours on the internet (hinthint) but not at the cinema. <_<

Some people are just cheap..point blank.

imported_computerfreak76
11-06-2003, 08:38 PM
i dont think anyone seen where i said i was KIDDING.

but thats fucking people for ya, see what they want to see.

Johnny_B
11-07-2003, 12:50 AM
Here&#39;s what the Matrix 2 and 3 look like:

http://galleries.vinyamar.com/ps/show.php?id=RfmiYcVJNfBM3GPgIrfw3Xb&ext=.jpg

Anybody with half a brain can see that WB (both Warner and Wachowski brothers) are only cashing in with these sequels which seem to be in fashion in the latest years (Star Wars, Terminator, LOTR, Harry Freakin&#39; Potter, etc.).
All the money went to make bigger and better special fx, nothing else.
But what about the plot, you might ask. Looks like Agent Smith formatted the plot...

Religious and sci-fi clichés abound throughout the movie, leaving you with 2 hours of explicit eye-candy.

Here&#39;s a spoiler for future Matrix movies: Friggin&#39; Prequels&#33; :x
Yes, there will be more Matrix movies, because after all, money still rules the world, not machines...

PS: Give me Dark City (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0118929/) any time&#33;

Kid1A
11-07-2003, 01:37 AM
just seen this film today, not a bad end to an average trilogy (first one is miles better standalone). so really the whole battle comes down to the oricle and the archetect, both fighing eachother using humans and machines for their cause, its a shame trinity died so even a 4th movie coulndt have her in, trouble is that if it keeps going the&#39;ll ruin it.

p.d whats the hell is that kid all about, she&#39;s obviously some kind of programmer, mabee a succeder to the oricle

tool2heal
11-07-2003, 03:47 AM
The little girl as said by smith is the last exile,

Now I know That the last exile was explained fully in the second movie...But I just can&#39;t seem too remember exacly what she is...

If someone can explain in a little bit more detail.. Who or what the last exile..Is supposed to do or does that would be very great...thanks.

colt45joe
11-07-2003, 08:14 AM
Originally posted by Inevitable1@5 November 2003 - 17:49
I would like to say that after all the hype, this movie let me down

i think matrix fans everywhere are puzzeled and lost by the whole thing, and all the Wachowski Brothers have done in this film is add fancy special effects.

Plus, what happenss to Neo? All we see is him being carried off at the end like christ, arms spread out.

Overall, it wasn&#39;t bad, but 4 a matrix film, it&#39;s easily the worst of the lot.
your an idiot. this movie is perfect. its the perfect ending. there is no room for matrix 4. only animatrix, or game, which i will be happy with also.

baseballboy
11-07-2003, 08:24 AM
Originally posted by tool2heal@7 November 2003 - 04:47
The little girl as said by smith is the last exile,

Now I know That the last exile was explained fully in the second movie...But I just can&#39;t seem too remember exacly what she is...

If someone can explain in a little bit more detail.. Who or what the last exile..Is supposed to do or does that would be very great...thanks.
I think you have to go back to the original to understand who the girl is.

Morpheus tells neo that in the beginning there was a man born inside (this time a girl, who was born inside) that could change the matrix to how he saw fit (she made the sunrise for neo).

the girl is there to free the first of the humans, just as the man freed the first people of zion. there to give them their start, to tell them about the oracle...

when peace ends this time the machiens will take over, plug everyone back in and start it all over again.

let us hope there is no matrix 4. it would ruin this trilogy

B)

3RA1N1AC
11-07-2003, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by {I}{K}{E}@6 November 2003 - 03:13

oh stfu. <_<

what is with Matrix fans who go around saying "the only reason you didn&#39;t like it is because it&#39;s just too intellectual for you. your puny brain simply cannot compute the story."

why isn&#39;t it possible that people do understand it, and they still think it&#39;s crap? if you think the Matrix films are some kind of great philosophical breakthrough, maybe it&#39;s just because you&#39;re just too easily impressed?

"neo the messiah figure" -- ripped straight from moses of The Ten Commandments and jesus of Jesus Christ Superstar (or any other jesus movie), paul atreides of Dune, and luke skywalker of Star Wars. and as they mention superman in Reloaded, clark kent fits the messiah mold too.

"what is reality, what distinguishes human life from mere simulation, we&#39;re all living in a VR nightmare&#33;1&#33;" -- just about every movie ever influenced by philip dick (Blade Runner, Total Recall, Minority Report, Vanilla Sky, Videodrome, Existenz, A.I....). i&#39;d dare say the Matrix takes philip dick&#39;s ideas and just dumbs them down for the sake of a live-action video game.

"anything the Oracle says" -- fortune cookies. go get chinese takeout, crack the cookie open, and the fortune will be just as profound as 20 minutes of rambling by the Oracle. or get your tarot cards read by miss cleo.

the problem with the Matrix series is that it spends three movies promising the audience some mindblowing philosophy, and it fails to deliver anything more than cliched wisdom that could easily be found in a birthday card. or the ideas are done much better in other films. the Matrix series is like a cheap reader&#39;s digest version of a bunch of films that are smarter than itself.

BawA
11-07-2003, 02:36 PM
i watch matrix cuz of Action notting else
who care wat is story :lol:

shad0w
11-07-2003, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by chris_lyon82@6 November 2003 - 13:26
the thing that anoyed me the most is that neo could just of inserted his code at the end of the 2nd film and the only thing that would of changed is that zion would of been destroyed. i was hoping for him to destroy the machines completely, free everyone, remove the clouds from sky and start building earth back up.
There are 2 things wrong with your statement.

1. If Neo inserted himself into the Matrix in Reloaded, then 99% of humanity would be stuck in the power plant.

In other words, he was able to bargain for the freedom of man.

2. The whole theme in Reloaded was Choice. Neo had to CHOOSE to give himself up. The Architect said it, the Oracle said it.

This is why he doesn&#39;t fight whole heartedly in Revolutions with Smith (in the rain). Smith even asks him why he does it. Neo responds, Because I choose to.

Neo MUST give himself up. In doing so he is able to bargain with the machines to free man from slavery.

Aside from this, many other people had a problem with the movie because Neo, Morpheus and Trinity were not in it that often. If you watched the Animatrix you will see that the movie is about freedom. The machines start as slave, and soon become masters (Free), and now enslave man. Man is now fighting for freedom, freewill (choice).

I could go on and on, but I&#39;ll leave it at this.

tool2heal
11-07-2003, 03:29 PM
Excellent way to put it shadow.....

everything is nothing

existence is what we make it...through choices

LOL.... Now come on man did you really wanna see the movie end with the all great drab hollywood ending....Neo And trinity in the park with thier kids....The sun is shining..The birds Are singing....blah blah blah blah blah...

If that&#39;s the way the movie would have ended I myself would have been very dissapointed....and I&#39;m sure i wouldn&#39;t be the only one...

3RA1N1AC
11-07-2003, 03:44 PM
oh yeah, and TRON.

buggymattus
11-07-2003, 04:01 PM
I agree man...the movie ended as such for 2 reasons

(1) because it had to...Neo had to "sacrifice" himself...if he did what he did to Smith in part 2, Zion would be destroyed with no bargains with the machines...plus he didn&#39;t KNOW to do it then. It was only after time gave him a chance to think.Heck if the oracle didn&#39;;t buggy Smithin the last fuight and made him say that prophetic junk he STILL wouldn&#39;t have known&#33;

(2) Never kill a franchise...an old Hollywood motto ala Star Wars, Terminator, Lethal Weapon etc etc ;O)

colt45joe
11-08-2003, 08:37 AM
Originally posted by chris_lyon82@6 November 2003 - 12:26
<_< BTW all you people who&#39;ve come on here complaing about the spoilers - :swear: OFF. you probably only came on here to see if a screener has been released (i did). If you like something so much go out and pay money for it. I saw reloaded in cinema a week b4 it came out, downloaded it 2 week later and then bought it on DVD.

:alien:
well, its nice to watch the movie, then get a screener, but i download movies before i watch them at theaters, so when i get home i dont have to download it, and wait, cuz i already got it....ya bastard.

Kid1A
11-08-2003, 11:58 AM
lick my pussy and my crack LOL&#33;

Hazzy Hazz
11-08-2003, 04:57 PM
Juz saw it and it was only eye - candy

Richiemana
11-08-2003, 05:01 PM
I won&#39;t type for pages letting you know everything i will tell you the main bits

Personaly I don&#39;t think it was avery good film but you should decide

Trinity and Seraph die. Bane wakes up fights with Neo and neo ends up being blind but kills Bane. Smith Takes over the oracle Seraph and Satee(little girl). Neo goes to machine city makes a deal that if he kills smith the machines will leave zion. smith takes over neo but then neo explodes all smiths neo dies(I think) THats all i can remember

it&#39;s worth seeing just too know if you like it or not.

Also 1 of the ships pilots says knowone has ever been 100km near the machine city but in the first matrix morpheus says he has seen the fields where humans are grown

Also why does agent smith fly for no reason

Also in the end of the first matrix neo takes on agent smith when he is the one and he defeats him easily but in this matrix agent smith is winning .

I would say it is a good film but not for watching twice

EnJoi
11-08-2003, 05:06 PM
whyd u make ur own topic?

The Great Sephiroth
11-08-2003, 05:07 PM
Seraph didnt die.

didnt you see him at the end?? in the park? when the oracle and the architect were talking? the guy with the little girl, that was seraph

about the fields. If you think about it, almost the entire world population is plugged into the matrix, these fields are thousands of miles long because they contain billions of people.

The machine city appears to be in the middle of these fields, which means that Neo and his friends have been to the fields, but they have never been close to the city.

and Bane is Agent Smith in the real world. In the second movie, Agent Smith managed to download a copy of himself into Banes body by taking over Bane&#39;s mind, he could control Bane&#39;s body. If you noticed when neo looked at Bane after his eyes were damaged, you can see agent smith on fire. Neo could see him inside Banes body.

film_com
11-08-2003, 05:47 PM
Guys, Is Revolutions available on Kazaa?

I found a TMD Mirage, but suddenly it&#39;s gone?

Has anyone found avi file of Matrix Revolutions?

:huh:

Marius24
11-08-2003, 05:50 PM
its in verified hashes and this should be in requests ;)

Rat Faced
11-08-2003, 05:55 PM
WTF are you lot spoiling it for everyone else for?

:angry:

quiksilver_aus
11-08-2003, 06:05 PM
the topic says spoiler, so u shouldnt have gone in...
and this should not be its own thread

Mad Cat
11-08-2003, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by film_com@8 November 2003 - 17:47
Guys, Is Revolutions available on Kazaa?

I found a TMD Mirage, but suddenly it&#39;s gone?

Has anyone found avi file of Matrix Revolutions?

:huh:
If you found a TMD version, you answered your own question.

Mad Cat
11-08-2003, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by Richiemana@8 November 2003 - 17:01
I won&#39;t type for pages letting you know everything i will tell you the main bits

Personaly I don&#39;t think it was avery good film but you should decide

Trinity and Seraph die. Bane wakes up fights with Neo and neo ends up being blind but kills Bane. Smith Takes over the oracle Seraph and Satee(little girl). Neo goes to machine city makes a deal that if he kills smith the machines will leave zion. smith takes over neo but then neo explodes all smiths neo dies(I think) THats all i can remember

it&#39;s worth seeing just too know if you like it or not.

Also 1 of the ships pilots says knowone has ever been 100km near the machine city but in the first matrix morpheus says he has seen the fields where humans are grown

Also in the end of the first matrix neo takes on agent smith when he is the one and he defeats him easily but in this matrix agent smith is winning .

I would say it is a good film but not for watching twice
- Morpheus has been to the fields not the City

- Agent Smith somehow connected with Neo when Neo went inside him and gained most of his powers (or something)

- Agent Smith has disconnected from the Matrix and is a "rogue program" therefore not held back by the Matrix program itself, plus the thing I said above

Gre1
11-08-2003, 07:02 PM
It&#39;s still there just connect to the node and clik the hash.

Dapadipz
11-08-2003, 07:49 PM
Jus Saw This 2day....and i thought it was pretty good&#33;
better than reloaded but not as good as the 1st

Sh1t_H4pp3nz
11-08-2003, 08:36 PM
i think all 3 sucked :P

Mik3ll
11-08-2003, 08:48 PM
Yeah, I just read in the newspaper while looking for times for Revolutions, and it said that the Wachoski brothers proved that it is possible to go from a stunning movie to a cheesy movie. :lol:

But im gonna leave to see it in about 15 min.

restricted
11-08-2003, 09:29 PM
I saw the movie today and i loved it. I too had many questions but thanks to something a read on another board my questions were answered. All i can say is people don&#39;t understand what lies beneeth the cool effects and battle scenes and miss what the Matrix is truly about :unsure: . Hopefully after reading this you will enjoy the trilogy more :D .

I apologize if my email does not follow the rules of this forum, but I felt I could offer you a very clear explanation of the Matrix series in light of reading your reviews of the Matrix Revolutions. The bottom line is people don&#39;t understand it. So this is a crash course for anyone who wants answers. Real one&#39;s, not some fanboys idea of what it&#39;s about. Please note, SPOILERS ARE ALL THROUGH THIS REVIEW.

Here we go with the basics.

Zion is real&#33; The Matrix is not.

The Matrix was designed to provide a mental stimulus for the human bodies connected to the machines as a source of power. This is the sixth version of the Matrix. There have been multiple versions of the Matrix because of a flaw in the program (kinda of like Windows). That flaw is giving individuals the ability to choose.

The first Matrix was designed as a perfect uptopia (see pt. I - Smith explains it to Morpheus; pt. II - The Architect explains it again) but humans did not accept it as real so they just kept waking up. It was redesigned to reflect our civilization at it&#39;s last stage before it was taken over by the machines (the year 1999).

The Architect&#39;s problem with this new design (the anomoly)of the Matrix is that it require individuals to think freely, i.e. choice. It was the Oracle that suggested he redesign the Matrix in this way. But since humans have choices, so must the programs sent to watch over them, i.e. The Agents, thus bringing us the problem that is Mr. Smith. In Reloaded, The Architect continues to speak of the anomoly he is unable to get rid of, which is why at some point, he feels the only solution is to destroy the Matrix and those who are aware of it (the people of Zion) and start from scratch again.

The Oracle says it clearly in Revolutions. Mr. Smith is the result of the anomoly trying to balance itself. Mr. Smith began to think freely (see part I where he is freaking out while interrogating Morpheous) and the result was a negative one. Realize this, he is a similar program to the One so he is far more dangerous than a normal individual who makes bad decisions. Mr. Smith&#39;s virus like behavior happened in EVERY VERSION OF THE MATRIX. The result would always lead to the same thing -- a system crash if they didn&#39;t quickly reboot the system. The same knee jerk reaction you have when you realize someone has sent you a virus.

The One program was created to solve this problem. But each version of the One ultimately failed. Neo is different, in Reloaded he choose the door that led to Trinity, not the door that RESETS the program. Note: The Architect even noticed that Neo&#39;s experience in the Matrix was different than all the rest, realizing he was the first of them to fall in love.

Onto Revolutions:

Neo&#39;s choice has changed everything. The system is still threatened by Smith&#39;s behavior, so the Oracle makes a new choice; one she has never done before because no version of the One has ever chosen the difficult path as opposed to easy one of just resetting the system. She allows herself to become merged with Smith in the HOPE that she&#39;ll be able to help Neo when the time is right.

Neo makes another unique choice. He goes to the machines and asks for PEACE as opposed to simply destroying the system by going through the opposite door as all other versions of the One did. It was a simple as that to save Zion. Machines don&#39;t need very long to process that this may be a better idea than just constantly resetting the system.

At the end, Smith says to Neo the movies tagline - "Everything that has a beginning has an end," as the Oracle is speaking to Neo through Smith. Neo realizes it all along, the only way to end this is to sacrifice himself. The Oracle noted that Neo and the Source (the computer mainframe, the Architect they&#39;re all one and the same so don&#39;t get confused) are connected which is why he can control machines outside the Matrix. He uses this connection to his advantage. He becomes a Mr. Smith and since all the Smith&#39;s are connected, the Source now has a lock on Smith and simply deletes him. Pretty simple huh?

For those that like to dig deeper, than note the biblical references throughout the series. Heck, the French Man (Merovigchian) is the Devil, just read the elevator button Morpheous presses when he goes to see him for the second time. The Architect represents God - i.e. the creator of the world and its destroyer whenever things don&#39;t go as he wants. He even has you to chose a select group of people to restart Zion again sort of like Noah&#39;s Ark. Neo is Jesus, the one who realizes that peace and love is the answer, not war. And the Oracle represents the Holy Spirit - the conciousness that resides in all of us. It&#39;s a deep trilogy if you PAY ATTENTION.

{I}{K}{E}
11-08-2003, 09:35 PM
thnx for the quote restricted ;)

quiksilver_aus
11-08-2003, 09:52 PM
B) wow, that cleared up a lot of stuff for me

Mik3ll
11-08-2003, 11:58 PM
I saw it, but what is the little girl suppose to be? At the end she said she made the sky colorful for neo.

TheDave
11-09-2003, 01:16 AM
i watched it today and its almost as good as the first. a lot of stuff made sense but it still doesnt seem over, even though it is :unsure:

mojo2185
11-09-2003, 01:38 AM
Overall, I was looking for some more closure to the series. I was also looking for some more of the &#39;matrix&#39; in the Matrix movie... meaning there was more footage of them in the real world than in the matrix. I&#39;m still left wondering if there&#39;s a matrix in a matrix (why can Neo see in gold?). Can someone explain this, or has someone explained this?

One question: Anyone bother staying to the end of the credits? Is there anything at the end of the credits? Probably not, but I&#39;m just wondering.

TheDave
11-09-2003, 02:04 AM
Originally posted by mojo2185@9 November 2003 - 01:38
Overall, I was looking for some more closure to the series.&nbsp; I was also looking for some more of the &#39;matrix&#39; in the Matrix movie... meaning there was more footage of them in the real world than in the matrix.&nbsp; I&#39;m still left wondering if there&#39;s a matrix in a matrix (why can Neo see in gold?).&nbsp; Can someone explain this, or has someone explained this?

One question:&nbsp; Anyone bother staying to the end of the credits?&nbsp; Is there anything at the end of the credits?&nbsp; Probably not, but I&#39;m just wondering.
i think that might have something to do with the oracle. and also i think thats the only possible ending without ending the world

oh yeah and i spent alot of time looking for subliminal messages after a freind told me that neo is the sixth "one" because he lives at apartment 101 which is six in binari. all i noticed is the word god on the fridge a blurry oracle before it zooms in on neo and the fact that credits didnt go by to rage against the machine ;) :o :D

SniperInTheShadows
11-09-2003, 02:09 AM
Finished watching this about 30 minutes ago and I have to say I thought it kicked ass. I didn&#39;t want this installment to be like the 2nd (i.e. full of rambling that didn&#39;t really make much sense to my simple mind lol), I wanted it to be a simple action film based around the war, and was very happy that they ended it with an action movie rather than something more along the lines of the 2nd :-)

Everyone who hated the film, soz to hear that :-( I get the feeling you were expecting something deeper from it.

The trilogy seemed to follow these lines, IMO -
1st Movie - Mixture of action and explanation about what the Matrix is.
2nd Movie - More on the past of the Matrix, and Neo&#39;s role. (Less action)
3rd Movie - Deciding the future of the Matrix, and the outcome of the war. (More action)

- Seem&#39;s to me that the What-sa-ma-call-it-brothers got the balance pretty balanced overall.

Thank&#39;s to Restricted for that quote, there were some thing&#39;s that I didn&#39;t fully understand still but the quote actually make&#39;s sense for a change (compared to some i&#39;ve read on the forum about various film&#39;s lol) and helped me understand the idea&#39;s behind it better :-)

Also, to possibly answer Mik3ll&#39;s question - After reading Restricted&#39;s post I believe that some of the other people who&#39;ve posted in this thread are right about her being the next One, or something like the One but not the One?, so-to-speak.

Anyway, awesome film with awesome fight scene&#39;s in it and not much in the way of thinking needed (just the way I like film&#39;s lol) :-)

Sniper.

Mik3ll
11-09-2003, 03:40 AM
Originally posted by SniperInTheShadows@9 November 2003 - 02:09
Also, to possibly answer Mik3ll&#39;s question - After reading Restricted&#39;s post I believe that some of the other people who&#39;ve posted in this thread are right about her being the next One, or something like the One but not the One?, so-to-speak.
Thats what my dad said, so I think that she might be the next One also.

BTW, I think the movie kicked ass, but the newspaper called it cheesy.
And you know how the people that made it are called the Wachoski brothers, I heard one of the brothers is getting a sex change, I wonder what they would call them selfs next.

Stonecoldfreak1
11-09-2003, 03:56 AM
Originally posted by Mik3ll@9 November 2003 - 03:40
And you know how the people that made it are called the Wachoski brothers, I heard one of the brothers is getting a sex change, I wonder what they would call them selfs next.
2 much info

Cronium
11-09-2003, 04:07 AM
I only have one thing to say. I didnt watch Matrix Revolutions just too see a VERY VERY BAD impression of a DragonBall Z episode gone wrong. And When Smith does his lights in eyes thing, what the hell is that ment to be? Smith going Super Saiyin?
The only good thing about the whole film was the contradictions through out it that made me laugh.

Example. Neo climbs out of the Logos after crashlanding in the middle of Zero-One. Isnt it convinent the machines where nice enough to INSTALL SOME LADDERS just incase some humans came bumbling along.

Wrongturn
11-09-2003, 04:19 AM
the movie was gay just like the 2 before it KR should make point break 2 hes a lot better at being a stupid dumb surfy dude hangten man as for matrix ill never spend another cent on that film it sucked ass

nutz
11-09-2003, 04:43 AM
and no nothing after the credits...sat through them just in case but theres just that funky techno song and i think damn near everyone in the world recieved a credit in that movie theyre so long&#33;...i didnt know whether or not i liked it but the more that i read it makes more sense and i like it...gonna go see it again...

scorchedsoul
11-09-2003, 04:55 AM
Originally posted by Cronium@8 November 2003 - 23:07
I only have one thing to say. I didnt watch Matrix Revolutions just too see a VERY VERY BAD impression of a DragonBall Z episode gone wrong. And When Smith does his lights in eyes thing, what the hell is that ment to be? Smith going Super Saiyin?
The only good thing about the whole film was the contradictions through out it that made me laugh.

Example. Neo climbs out of the Logos after crashlanding in the middle of Zero-One. Isnt it convinent the machines where nice enough to INSTALL SOME LADDERS just incase some humans came bumbling along.
Did you watch the Animatrix? When 01 was originally built by the machines, most of them had humanoid forms. They eventually advanced their own designs to break out of the imperfect human form and become the efficient squidlike structure. Anyway, the original humanoid machines would have needed ladders, which explains why they are there.

Monkeee
11-09-2003, 11:33 PM
hey i got a couple of questions after i saw the movie.....

1) Neo&#39;s dead right?
2) Is the Matrix (fake world) still continuing or is everyone free?
3) Was all the machines wanted was Smith to Die?
4) Why did the robots make peace?
5) How did Smith Die?
6) Did the Movie Suck In YOur thoughts? (the ending sucked ASS)

Triadcool
11-09-2003, 11:35 PM
Well I know neo did die. Agent smith also died from neo killing him.

Monkeee
11-09-2003, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by Triadcool@9 November 2003 - 23:35
Well I know neo did die. Agent smith also died from neo killing him.
how did he die all i saw was him exploding like in number 1...

TheFilePirater
11-09-2003, 11:44 PM
1.)we dont kno yet, but at the end we did see neo carried off and then then saw the machines in neo&#39;s eyes...
2.)the real world is continuing, at the end the oracle said peace wont last long
3.)yes, after neo told him wat smith is doing they plugged him in and let him do his thing
4.)they also relized what smith is doin
5.)he died when all the other smith&#39;s were blown apart, in the end you could see the 1st smith that battled neo was the oracle...
6.)i couldnt really judge this film, the badass fight at the end was all i wanted to see and smith saying

Mr. Anderson, Welcome back...We&#39;ve missed you..

AlucardXXVII
11-09-2003, 11:51 PM
1) Neo&#39;s dead right?

I think that&#39;s up to the individual...I think he mirrors Jesus, by sacrificing himself for the freedom of the rest of humanity, so I think it&#39;s up to you to decide if he &#39;rises from the dead&#39;. I think the machines were taking him to be liquified and fed to someone else, as described in The Matrix. Karma, reincarnation, whatever, he&#39;s not dead IMO

According to the Architect, those who want to be free, will be freed.

The machines knew that Smith was going to end up taking over their world too, so, yeah.

I think it&#39;s kind of symbolic, like the machines may have earned a little bit of &#39;humanity&#39; by making that deal. It&#39;s like they were in support of human life. A deal is a deal though, and Neo traded getting rid of Smith for Peace.

5) How did Smith Die?

Once again, it&#39;s kind of up to individual speculation, but I think that Smith and Neo were opposite anomalies of eachother, and when Smith assimilated Neo, they merged and cancelled eachother out, just like two sides of an equation set equal...problem solved&#33;

I am happy with the way it ended, because I thought there was going to be another layer of the Matrix, like zion = second matrix. I&#39;m glad they didn&#39;t do that, I would have been pissed. However, there could have been more Matrix in it, there was only Matrix in the movie for 20 minutes. The rest was Zion. should have been called Zion Revolutions

Monkeee
11-09-2003, 11:52 PM
thx

Evil Fish
11-10-2003, 12:14 AM
did you guys notice that just before all the smiths showed up at the oracle&#39;s apartment when she was still talking to neo she picked up her bracelet then it cut to neo and back to her and she picked it up again. de ja vu, they changed something but this time they didn&#39;t point it out for you haha, i thought that was cool. :D

ibelledthecat
11-10-2003, 01:19 AM
Originally posted by AlucardXXVII@9 November 2003 - 23:51
However, there could have been more Matrix in it, there was only Matrix in the movie for 20 minutes. The rest was Zion. should have been called Zion Revolutions
[/b]
The movie cannot be called Zion revolutions b&#39;cos people revolted against the matrix and not against Zion.

Stonecoldfreak1
11-10-2003, 01:25 AM
Originally posted by ibelledthecat+10 November 2003 - 01:19--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ibelledthecat @ 10 November 2003 - 01:19)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-AlucardXXVII@9 November 2003 - 23:51
However, there could have been more Matrix in it, there was only Matrix in the movie for 20 minutes.&nbsp; The rest was Zion.&nbsp; should have been called Zion Revolutions
[/b]
The movie cannot be called Zion revolutions b&#39;cos people revolted against the matrix and not against Zion. [/b][/quote]
yeah + its ABOUT the matrix :rolleyes:

AlucardXXVII
11-10-2003, 01:26 AM
I was being sarcastic, man. The movie was all about Zion, and I didn&#39;t think there was enough Matrix in it. Also, there was no Bullet Time&#33; No bullet time except for the Neo punching Smith thing, but that doesn&#39;t really count...

Bullet Time is a staple of the Matrix&#33;

quiksilver_aus
11-10-2003, 01:39 AM
trinity&#39;s kick was in bullet time, but didnt have the bullets

MadDog-2000
11-10-2003, 02:04 AM
Originally posted by AlucardXXVII@9 November 2003 - 17:51
5) How did Smith Die?

Once again, it&#39;s kind of up to individual speculation, but I think that Smith and Neo were opposite anomalies of eachother, and when Smith assimilated Neo, they merged and cancelled eachother out, just like two sides of an equation set equal...problem solved&#33;
The Oracle basically cleared up the whole story when she saw Neo again. She said that he was the One, the positive forceand Smith, his opponent, was the negative force.

When Neo could not beat him in the end, he knew that he had to sacrifice himself in order to save humanity&#33; The moment Smith copied himself over Neo, the positve force and the negative force cancelled each other out. This led to the end of THIS cycle of the Matrix and started a NEW cycle.

In Matrix Revolutions, the Architect told Neo his job was to bring balance to the Matrix and the only way for (free) humanity to survive was if Neo chooses several individuals from Zion and brings them somewhere else to start all over again, to start a new CYCLE of the Matrix (but he did not listen and chose another way).

The Oracle is the couterpart to the Architect, she is supposed to unbalance the Matrix. And she believed that this time, this CYCLE of the Matrix, things would change and she was right.

The Architect also mentioned to Neo that so far this is the 7th or 8th cycle of the Matrix (like a new life time) and that there will be another One, like Neo that will once again restart the cycle of the Matrix.

Monkeee
11-10-2003, 02:20 AM
Originally posted by MadDog-2000+10 November 2003 - 02:04--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MadDog-2000 @ 10 November 2003 - 02:04)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-AlucardXXVII@9 November 2003 - 17:51
5) How did Smith Die?

The Oracle basically cleared up the whole story when she saw Neo again. She said that he was the One, the positive forceand Smith, his opponent, was the negative force.

When Neo could not beat him in the end, he knew that he had to sacrifice himself in order to save humanity&#33; The moment Smith copied himself over Neo, the positve force and the negative force cancelled each other out. This led to the end of THIS cycle of the Matrix and started a NEW cycle.

In Matrix Revolutions, the Architect told Neo his job was to bring balance to the Matrix and the only way for (free) humanity to survive was if Neo chooses several individuals from Zion and brings them somewhere else to start all over again, to start a new CYCLE of the Matrix (but he did not listen and chose another way).

The Oracle is the couterpart to the Architect, she is supposed to unbalance the Matrix. And she believed that this time, this CYCLE of the Matrix, things would change and she was right.

The Architect also mentioned to Neo that so far this is the 7th or 8th cycle of the Matrix (like a new life time) and that there will be another One, like Neo that will once again restart the cycle of the Matrix. [/b][/quote]
so its jsut gonna happen over and over and over again.....

PS: did yall see the captain die in that mechanicle robot gun turret thingy.... he got hella fuc*ed up and died hella grusomly.... gotta hella cuts on his face......ewwwww

Evil Gemini
11-10-2003, 03:00 AM
I dont think neo died because the oracle said to that girl that they will see him again.

Monkeee
11-10-2003, 04:28 AM
Originally posted by neattairoski@10 November 2003 - 03:00
I dont think neo died because the oracle said to that girl that they will see him again.
she said i suspect........... <_<

BawA
11-10-2003, 04:31 AM
Originally posted by TheFilePirater@10 November 2003 - 03:44

5.)he died when all the other smith&#39;s were blown apart, in the end you could see the 1st smith that battled neo was the oracle...

smith was oracle :blink: :blink:
Can u explain

Monkeee
11-10-2003, 05:11 AM
Originally posted by bawa@Klite_user+10 November 2003 - 04:31--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bawa@Klite_user @ 10 November 2003 - 04:31)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-TheFilePirater@10 November 2003 - 03:44

smith was oracle :blink: :blink:
Can u explain [/b][/quote]
Smith did that converting thingy you know where he sticks his hands in to you and then black stuff comes out and then somehow you get a suit and sunglasses and stuff and you look like him and then he turn to him&#33; he did that on the oracle ;)

BawA
11-10-2003, 05:30 AM
oops ma mistake i thought he was talking about arcetect :lol:

Monkeee
11-10-2003, 06:24 AM
Originally posted by bawa@Klite_user@10 November 2003 - 05:30
oops ma mistake i thought he was talking about arcetect :lol:
:lol: LOL Yeah he turned the CREATOR of the matrix in to a smith.... like that&#39;ll ever happen :lol: :lol:

Evil Gemini
11-10-2003, 10:52 AM
The ending could have been worse.

imagine this endning.

Smith walks up to NEo and does that merge thing and then Neo wakes up and looks at his PC screen and sais

"follow the white rabbit" and Neo sais

"it was just a dream"

God Damn that would have pissed me of.

Spider_dude
11-10-2003, 12:38 PM
the matrix was shite. i know there is a tread for it in movieworld, but i need a new thread to let me vent my anger. the first one was really good, but the second was a big pile of wank, and the third was a total cock smuggling piece of shite. it was sooooooo cheesy. thanks for your time. also did anyone think the bit when agent smith was asking the oracle about the cookie that he was stoned. i get the same sort of paralleles when i have been smoking as he got in that particular scene. wondering whether everything happens for a reason.

Adster
11-10-2003, 12:45 PM
Like ive said before

OVER RATED

TheDave
11-10-2003, 04:08 PM
1) Neo&#39;s dead right?

i thought he just got put back in the goo, but i think your supposed to wonder so it leaves space for the matrix 4

not everyone can handle being freed so rather than beating the machines they had to make peace.

at the end neo told the machine thing that Smith was going to end both worlds. as a trade for neo killing smith the robot granted peace.

look up :)

5) How did Smith Die?

i cant remember. i think its cos the oracle only knows the future because people dont make there own choices, but cos neo wouldnt stop, smith self-destructed

eeeyaoooo maybe

Marius24
11-10-2003, 04:19 PM
i dont kno if its been posted yet :ph34r: but i believe that the ending (last scene) is about the little girl where the oricle says "did you do that?" and the little girl said something like "its for neo" so wtf is up with the girl, is she special or just wierd :huh:

the rest of the film i understand

Marius24
11-10-2003, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by TheDave@10 November 2003 - 15:08
1) Neo&#39;s dead right?

i thought he just got put back in the goo, but i think your supposed to wonder so it leaves space for the matrix 4

not everyone can handle being freed so rather than beating the machines they had to make peace.

at the end neo told the machine thing that Smith was going to end both worlds. as a trade for neo killing smith the robot granted peace.

look up :)

5) How did Smith Die?

i cant remember. i think its cos the oracle only knows the future because people dont make there own choices, but cos neo wouldnt stop, smith self-destructed

eeeyaoooo maybe
1) i dont believe neo is dead, i think he is gonna be reinserted
2) those who want to be free can be so the acutech (sp) says
3) yeah smith was out of control all they wanted was him gone he was a virus
4) they wanted control, and thats what they have
5) Smith tried to overwrite neo, but neo had some code in him that caused agent smith to be destroyed (kinda like anti-virus)
6) i really enjoyed the movie although when neo and blaine where fightin a near had a fit from the flashing lights :huh: :lol:

Mavol
11-10-2003, 04:58 PM
great movie&#33; :wub:

what a long topic&#33;

heres what i think (contains spoilers):

1) Humanity made the matrix sytem (AI) turned out to be: man+women. These 2 people are the architect and the oracle. The architect became evil and oracle good. Both can never be destroyed because they are the matrix. They balance each other out (like the opposites: man & wife).

2) The french guy only survived one &#39;The-One&#39; so hes not been here long, so he must have someone after him when he dies & a counterguy which is good. This could be:
a. the girl
b. his wife
c. chinese guy: The French guy and that chinese looking guy seemed to have met in the past. He could also be a gaurdian angel or something.

3) Neo cant defeat smith as they have the same strength. The final hit from Smith lets Neo realize how he can destroy him. Let him be erased or rewritten by Smith. The world would be unbalanced because there is too much evil and Smith would get destroyed by himself to unbalance things.
This doesnt mean that neo died in the real world /or/ it could mean that his body now houses Smith (as seen with bane).
However Neo could have been backed up before he entered the matrix.

4) The oracle asks the girl in the end if she made the sun. And she answers: Yes. Now who in the world is the girl? Is she the next &#39;The-One&#39; or what? Then i start to think about 2)a. She can program like the French guy.

5) Smith got the power of the oracle to see in time. But as she said: you cant see something if you dont understand it. This is what scares Smith in the end: he suddenly doesnt understand.

6) The oracle is always re-inserted into the matrix by the architect because else: world unbalance>he goes>matrix gone. Explaines why shes back in the end.

/OR/

As Smith was destroyed, everyone he &#39;assimilated&#39; returned.

This all i can think of now.

abu_has_the_power
11-11-2003, 04:41 AM
so now, it&#39;s not settled that neo is alive or reinserted? i thought it was a great movie. touching even. all the critics were fucked up in the ass to hard by a cow. the movie was the best i&#39;ve cn all year. everything else was either stupid, or pointless. this was for sure the best movie all year. still, then ending, so the architect said he&#39;ll free everyone, like he&#39;s not human (born to lie). if he is freeing everyone, how would he survive? and how would he reinsert neo? so neo is dead then? i&#39;m confused. but it was a great movie either way

Stonecoldfreak1
11-11-2003, 04:45 AM
Originally posted by abu_has_the_power@11 November 2003 - 04:41
so now, it&#39;s not settled that neo is alive or reinserted? i thought it was a great movie. touching even. all the critics were fucked up in the ass to hard by a cow. the movie was the best i&#39;ve cn all year. everything else was either stupid, or pointless. this was for sure the best movie all year. still, then ending, so the architect said he&#39;ll free everyone, like he&#39;s not human (born to lie). if he is freeing everyone, how would he survive? and how would he reinsert neo? so neo is dead then? i&#39;m confused. but it was a great movie either way
Matrix 4 Plot...

Archietect doesnt free anyone so neo has to go kick his old ass :ph34r:

abu_has_the_power
11-11-2003, 04:48 AM
Originally posted by Stonecoldfreak1+11 November 2003 - 04:45--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Stonecoldfreak1 @ 11 November 2003 - 04:45)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-abu_has_the_power@11 November 2003 - 04:41
Matrix 4 Plot...

Archietect doesnt free anyone so neo has to go kick his old ass :ph34r: [/b][/quote]
:lol: but i thought this was the end of the "beginning" ;)

Stonecoldfreak1
11-11-2003, 05:32 AM
Originally posted by abu_has_the_power+11 November 2003 - 04:48--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (abu_has_the_power @ 11 November 2003 - 04:48)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Stonecoldfreak1@11 November 2003 - 04:45
<!--QuoteBegin-abu_has_the_power@11 November 2003 - 04:41
Matrix 4 Plot...

:lol: but i thought this was the end of the "beginning" ;) [/b][/quote]
that confused me :unsure:

Mavol
11-11-2003, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by Stonecoldfreak1+11 November 2003 - 06:32--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Stonecoldfreak1 @ 11 November 2003 - 06:32)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by abu_has_the_power@11 November 2003 - 04:48

Originally posted by Stonecoldfreak1@11 November 2003 - 04:45
<!--QuoteBegin-abu_has_the_power@11 November 2003 - 04:41
Matrix 4 Plot...

:lol: but i thought this was the end of the "beginning" ;)
that confused me :unsure: [/b][/quote]
beginning of the end :lol:

BawA
11-11-2003, 04:23 PM
Plz correct me if iam wrong

as we know every pc need a opreting system to be able to run and matrix is OS for machine world, isnt?

mojo2185
11-11-2003, 05:03 PM
Here&#39;s one of the better threories i&#39;ve heard about the end.

The machines allow Neo to plug into the matrix for the final showdown. Smith eventually takes over Neo. Now, Smith is even more powerful, and would be in Neo&#39;s real body (kinda like what happened to that other guy, sorry forgot his name). To prevent super Smith from taking over everything, the machines destroy Neo&#39;s body (if you remember, they kind of showed this, with what looked like large energy pulses into Neo&#39;s body), and effectively kill the main Agent Smith. So Neo is basically sacrificed to save everyone, the machines and the humans. This sort of follows the "god" like pattern of Neo as well (as Jesus died to save everyone from sin... Neo died to save everyone period).

Can&#39;t say this is fact but thought it was a pretty good theory.

Mavol
11-11-2003, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by bawa@Klite_user@11 November 2003 - 17:23
Plz correct me if iam wrong

as we know every pc need a opreting system to be able to run and matrix is OS for machine world, isnt?
yes i think thats correct. the matrix is the os and the machines are the computer (which feeds on humans)

SniperInTheShadows
11-11-2003, 10:36 PM
That sound&#39;s like the most plausible theory i&#39;ve heard so far mojo2185, it mostly makes sense but still leaves the question about all the other Smith&#39;s, as only 1 of them took over Neo&#39;s body so what happened to the rest?

Perhap&#39;s, a theory to go with your&#39;s, is that when Smith took over Neo&#39;s body it allowed the Matrix to spread a virus/anti-virus into the system that would destroy all the Smiths (maybe they couldn&#39;t before as they didn&#39;t have a way of infecting one of them to start it spreading? or they couldn&#39;t create a virus/anti-virus until Smith took over Neo as then it enabled them to examine Smith&#39;s code?)

I doubt we&#39;ll know what really happened at the end for along time, as the brothers will probably wait an age before they finally say what really happened just so when interest in it start&#39;s fading they can give it a bit of a boost.

Sniper.

Mavol
11-12-2003, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by SniperInTheShadows@11 November 2003 - 23:36
(maybe they couldn&#39;t before as they didn&#39;t have a way of infecting one of them to start it spreading? or they couldn&#39;t create a virus/anti-virus until Smith took over Neo as then it enabled them to examine Smith&#39;s code?)
Well i thought it might be more of a firewall sort of system which protects the Smiths.
There&#39;s some kind of restart when another smith links up with the original one (his head moves slightly backwards). Like a network or something. When a virus has infected one computer on a network => others will get infected too.

bujub22
11-12-2003, 03:35 PM
(Spider_dude)
The first rule of talk club, is no one talks in talk club.
The second rule of talk club is no one talks in talk club.........

ang3r
11-12-2003, 04:22 PM
NEO + TRINITY DIED &#33; O M G&#33;

.... i dont know if anyone else posted that but i thought ide post it to spoil it for some of you guys that didnt read it before myab ye k thnx maybhe yeah.

Mavol
11-12-2003, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by bujub22@12 November 2003 - 16:35
well every body on kazaa saying the movie was good was bad well its all good to me pretty much the whole movie reminds me of reboot the cartoon basically how machines and humans function together all kind of confusing but as a writer myself i see were they were going with all that when neo died and smith ended all i have to say is read a book called stellars sci fi novel #4 it tell a lot on the backround on how to get were the 1 who wrote the story talking about the 2 brother who made the matrix were smart they basiclly took other scenerio&#39;s from other movies if u didnt get that part watch all terminader and a.i and the planet of the apes theres alway 1 thing they leave you with when u see the movies what happen afta the fact everything went down and what happen to them after words if you come out from watching a movie with qustions rather than answers than that was a good movie cause it made u want more
use this: .

yeah but i guess the credit still goes to them because if you have great scenes, you still need to complete the package, if you know what i mean. And they have to try and present it in an original way. Other movies have also included scenes from other movies. Like scary movie. :)

justin89
11-12-2003, 05:00 PM
The architect says at the end, whoever wants to get out, will be allowed to.

Also, I don&#39;t know if alot of people know this but, the oracle was changed into another body by the Merovingon. But thats because the Merovingon got her codes by the parents of the little girl, that was the deal, so they could smuggle her into the Matrix.

scotch
11-12-2003, 08:19 PM
well done justin you are quite right (must have a good source of info there) i just guessed it at the time and later got confirmation, no one likes a traitor but if they hadnt , well who knows what would have happened , also leaves the door open for other &#39;mystical powers that may be&#39; in future episodes....which there will be i THINK but obviously -1 Neo .

justin89
11-13-2003, 01:16 AM
My source is good, it&#39;s Enter The Matrix...It shows Ghost visiting the Oracle, and he says what happend to you, and she says she was betrayed by the 2 programs she trusted the most, and was given their child. It didn&#39;t make sense at the time, but after Revolutions, it makes perfect sense.

justin89
11-13-2003, 01:18 AM
My source is good, it&#39;s Enter The Matrix...It shows Ghost visiting the Oracle, and he says what happend to you, and she says she was betrayed by the 2 programs she trusted the most, and was given their child. It didn&#39;t make sense at the time, but after Revolutions, it makes perfect sense.

justin89

justin89
pointless post, board froze my comp

Gre1
11-13-2003, 02:40 AM
Damn, we heard u already :lol:

justin89
11-13-2003, 03:07 AM
sorry, this board froze my comp, and look what it did. Can you delete posts?

ibb1982
11-13-2003, 04:28 PM
Just outa interest, what is soo special about the lil girl Saati?

YoRu
11-13-2003, 05:38 PM
Also, I don&#39;t know if alot of people know this but, the oracle was changed into another body by the Merovingon. But thats because the Merovingon got her codes by the parents of the little girl, that was the deal, so they could smuggle her into the Matrix.

Well the real reason was, that the other actress (the old oracle) died of cancer

RiP....

justin89
11-13-2003, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by YoRu@13 November 2003 - 12:38

Well the real reason was, that the other actress (the old oracle) died of cancer

RiP....
she died of diabetes. But the way they worked around her death is pretty good.

Linxz
11-20-2003, 05:40 AM
yo

the only way to understand n c wuz really goin on is by following this:

1.The Matrix
2.Animatrix
3.Matrix Reloaded
4.Enter The Matrix
5.Matrix Revolutions
6.The Matrix Online

1.the start
2.some history n tips about the future
3.a better xplanation about the matrix n main ppl (oracle, seraph, archtect, persephone... nice melons). when the patch of the one ends (i wouldnt say that)
4.u must beat/watch it to understand wuz happenin in Revolutions (how nyobe got ur ship broken, y persephone dont speak that much, n when oracle talk with nyobe)
5.neo understand wut he is here 2 do n just do it. the balance is ok again. but with oracle alive there is no balanc.
6.when the Wachowski brothers will think wut 2 do about The Matrix... mayb they should read the bible n get some more ideas... by the way, christ came back 3 days after his sacrifice, so this shall b the fate of The One (2 or 3 years, the only question is.... "Who will b The One?"... Keanu Reeves? :blink:)

ezyryder
11-20-2003, 05:56 AM
I havn&#39;t read any of this message, so i this may have been mentioned. I hated the movie, so wont read it all. However, someone asked "whats so speical about saati" I don&#39;t know, but I remember being tought in school that Sati was when a wife was widowed, she&#39;d kill herself over her husbands body which was an instant path to heaven. She&#39;d then be celebrated and have statues made in her honour, or so I understand. the releveance of that to the story, decide yourself.

krang
11-21-2003, 01:06 AM
taken me three days to download part two but it was worth it thanks to all who shared..

{I}{K}{E}
11-21-2003, 08:40 AM
There is a subbed DVDR :D

http://www.vcdquality.com/info.php?id=21232