PDA

View Full Version : Woww.... SCC looks different .. . . .. .

Raban
10-13-2010, 08:16 PM
if you like look at the page and whatnot...

it looks totally different than it did before... in some ways...

anon
10-13-2010, 08:20 PM
I really don't like the new design - or at least, I prefer the old one a lot. And even if they make a Greasemonkey, chances are it won't work in Opera. :fist:

By the way, v2 isn't really "new", donors and Scene Legends already had access to it via an alternate URL.

Burnsy
10-13-2010, 08:23 PM
I've gotten quite used to it, as anon says, as it's been available for a while... really like it too :)

deadalive1
10-13-2010, 08:42 PM
It seems to have a lot of bugs though, or something does there, they have been up and down a lot lately (at least I noticed this after the official switch for everyone).

Burnsy
10-13-2010, 08:53 PM
It seems to have a lot of bugs though, or something does there, they have been up and down a lot lately (at least I noticed this after the official switch for everyone).

Yeah, I noticed that too... like anything else, it'll take a little while to sort them out... hopefully :)

bijoy
10-13-2010, 09:35 PM
The good thing about he new design is it is lightwaight, so, +1 for the theme from my end. :)

ca_aok
10-13-2010, 09:59 PM
I wasn't impressed when I first saw it, and I'm unimpressed now. The fact that it's been a wait for about two years now, with the result being a bit of AJAX, MP3 genres, and a fancy new stylesheet is sorta sad.

Night0wl
10-13-2010, 10:27 PM
Well the search improved a whole lot compared to the old version. So even if I liked the old style a bit more, I take the new search over the old style. And who knows, maybe the new style will slowly grow on me.

LubTheStaringCat
10-13-2010, 10:42 PM
What's Wow about SCC's new look...I much prefer the old look.

Stabber
10-13-2010, 10:48 PM
I actually prefer the new look , also the site is much faster now .

1000possibleclaws
10-13-2010, 10:53 PM
The fact that it's been a wait for about two years now

It's been finished for two years, they were just milking for as many first-time donors as possible

Cabalo
10-14-2010, 01:19 AM
It's ok, I guess. Pretty fast and simple, which is what I look for on any tracker.

Chief_Garbonzo
10-14-2010, 04:32 AM
Yea I like it too. Simple is the key word like Cabalo said. I hate when trackers have tons of crap all over the screen making load time slow.

EvilWalks
10-14-2010, 07:29 AM
I'm happy with the new look. I think it's a much nicer site for the eyeballs than the old one. Never really liked the old one much.

Di@monds
10-14-2010, 09:53 AM
Search works perfectly, simple, modern and fast. Enough for me
If you read a front page, site was ddosed and thats the reason for up and down.

IdolEyes787
10-14-2010, 11:21 AM
if you like look at the page and whatnot...

it looks totally different than it did before... in some ways...

Nice topic . Really thought provoking.:ermm:

Btw if I don't like look at the page I'm assuming that it won't look different than before....in some ways.

Next topic the sky was cloudy yesterday but today it is sunny .
At least mostly, there are still some clouds but mostly sun.

One cloud looked like a bear.

b3owulf
10-14-2010, 12:50 PM
SCC looks like shit. The design is fancy shit, icons are just fucking vomitable and the logo is on the left! I hope it all will be fixed/redesigned/wiped out. v1 wasn't great, but definitely better than v2...

soulreaper
10-14-2010, 01:40 PM
Looks better and works faster than the first one,thats for sure.

Fibre
10-14-2010, 06:49 PM
I love the new design. It's very refreshing! :)

th0r
10-14-2010, 11:56 PM
i'm not a member of scc, can someone post a couple of screenshots here for me?

Secrecy
10-15-2010, 12:10 AM

Google is your friend.

http://tinyurl.com/sccv2review

th0r
10-15-2010, 01:37 AM
meh, just your run-of-the-mill dark style sheet, nothing impressive, imo. also, it looks like their category icons were designed by a 5-year old

SSJGogeta
10-15-2010, 01:45 AM
I also don't like the new theme. The numbers of seeders to leechers are too close to each other I think...I wish they would let you choose which theme (the older one) you want to use on your profile.

Raban
10-15-2010, 02:10 AM

Google is your friend.

http://tinyurl.com/sccv2review

dude how could you link meh through to that site ! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! all top level trackers have spy programs that can see your browsing and will know i have been to such a horrible site i could get banned from many trackers because you link through to that forum !!!

i am nearly 1000% certain that is a highly dubioius forum that every tracker would frown upon my gods that is bad bad bad... they are probably checking my flash cache while we speak i can't even imagine what the consequence

Funkin'
10-15-2010, 10:16 AM
^ Relax. If some staffer is so closed-minded that he/she would actually ban you for simply clicking on a link, then you're probably better off not being a member...

And if that post wasn't a joke and you really are that scared(which if you are, like many others here, you take this whole "bt world" entirely too seriously, just like the staffer that would ban you for clicking a link) then just implement the CSS hack.

anon
10-15-2010, 01:04 PM
dude how could you link meh through to that site ! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! all top level trackers have spy programs that can see your browsing ... they are probably checking my flash cache while we speak

Just clear your history, restart your browser, and protect yourself against the CSS hack. Not a big deal.

Your mention of "checking" your "Flash cache" also makes it look like you're not very familiar with how the hack works, by the way. Unless your history was somehow stored as an LSO (which it isn't) and a critical vulnerability allowed Flash objects to access other sites' Flash cookies, then there's no way that can take place.

jubilee
10-15-2010, 06:51 PM
dude how could you link meh through to that site ! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! all top level trackers have spy programs that can see your browsing ... they are probably checking my flash cache while we speak

Just clear your history, restart your browser, and protect yourself against the CSS hack. Not a big deal.

Your mention of "checking" your "Flash cache" also makes it look like you're not very familiar with how the hack works, by the way. Unless your history was somehow stored as an LSO (which it isn't) and a critical vulnerability allowed Flash objects to access other sites' Flash cookies, then there's no way that can take place.

Incognito for chrome and Private Browsing for Firefox should do the trick.

http://whattheinternetknowsaboutyou.com/ <--- Use this site as a reference if your that concerned.

anon
10-15-2010, 07:06 PM
Incognito for chrome and Private Browsing for Firefox should do the trick.

Same goes for Opera's private tabs. :)

http://whattheinternetknowsaboutyou.com/ <--- Use this site as a reference if your that concerned.

I'd prefer the ha.ckers.org CSS test, since as far as I know, the site you've linked to doesn't use the randomstring method.