PDA

View Full Version : The Pirate society?

jiajin
10-16-2010, 09:31 AM
Its been down for several days. anyone knows what happened to it?

nicklieback
10-16-2010, 10:01 AM
probably find no-one cares.....

kukushka
10-16-2010, 12:52 PM
they're moving to vB4 and manually retyping all the messages to the new db. they hired couple thousands of monkeys to do the job and backie as a new coder so no idea on the eta

Shino23
10-16-2010, 02:04 PM

ditto! xD

JoelP
10-16-2010, 02:06 PM
The strange thing is that i still get PM*?

cap87
10-16-2010, 02:30 PM
The place is really going downhill.

ca_aok
10-16-2010, 02:57 PM
Yes, one would imagine so if they no longer have a working site :lol:

Shino23
10-16-2010, 03:06 PM
bunch of goons running the site AND whoever joins them is entitled to the title. :lol:

anon
10-16-2010, 04:10 PM

Most likely.

b3owulf
10-16-2010, 04:16 PM
The place is really going downhill.

They can go even deeper :D

Slickerey
10-16-2010, 04:24 PM
Why would FST care about TPS's disappearance?

IdolEyes787
10-16-2010, 04:33 PM
This place is really going downhill.

Truer words....

cap87
10-16-2010, 06:03 PM
This place is really going downhill.

Truer words....

Can't really agree or disagree as i don't visit fst regularly like i used to. What makes you say that? :pinch:

Om3n
10-16-2010, 10:35 PM
It's only logical. It was bound to shut down.
This place was like a ghost town lately, really depressing... If there was 10 active posting members in the same day it was considered a great day, and these 10 members were always the same, with one or two n00bs coming in to join the fun from time to time.
It's even really surprising that it was still running for so long after what happened.

It's really dumb, it was a great place before.

IdolEyes787
10-16-2010, 10:40 PM
Every place was a great place before, even places that weren't.

OK maybe not Philadelphia .

th0r
10-16-2010, 10:46 PM
have any of these specialized bittorrent invite requesting/trading communities survived longer than the trackers that are being asked for there? i really can't think of any, seems like those kinds of places are very short-lived projects, sometimes for the wrong reasons

KS-202
10-17-2010, 06:06 AM
It's not down. Check out FSF's latest post.

P2PDog
10-17-2010, 04:12 PM
Yep, it's back :( It appears that the bunch behind SavvySeed, the same group who hijacked TPS's seedbox project and stole all the money from it have hijacked the entire site now.

Cabalo
10-17-2010, 05:03 PM
s many of you are aware, TPS has experienced plenty of internal turmoil in recent months; many good staff and members alike have been either banned or chased off by a few power-hungry individuals. Whether through neglect, tacit agreement, or outright support, these individuals were not reigned in and essentially ruled with an iron fist banning or alienating all who opposed them. If you questioned their practices, you were "against" them. This obviously goes against everything we’ve stood for in the past: disagree all you want, voice it without repercussions. You may not get your way, but no one will be punished for their views.
L...O...L

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_ob6h5KNDmsI/TDE_HMC8VQI/AAAAAAAAADU/V_3dilJ6qzw/s1600/unbranded-bullshit-stamp.jpg

Shino23
10-17-2010, 05:13 PM
Yep, it's back :( It appears that the bunch behind SavvySeed, the same group who hijacked TPS's seedbox project and stole all the money from it have hijacked the entire site now.

foreseen and done nothing!

P2PDog
10-17-2010, 05:41 PM
It's getting interesting, though. Bubbl3 is claiming to have no direct or financial involvement with Savvy, yet he also claims that Server.lu sold him the TPS server complete with database and all just because he offered to pony up the outstanding balance. According to the guy from Server.lu I was speaking with he only returned the ownership of the server to the original owner, which is Savvy. I find it hard to believe that Server.lu would just offer up a server full of private and confidential information to anyone with a bit of cash, so it appears at this point that the new ownership is no different from the old in terms of trustworthiness or honesty.

Om3n
10-17-2010, 11:43 PM
Non-payment was kept a secret, for reasons still unknown.

Unknown, yeah, not a clue...

pro267
10-18-2010, 12:20 AM
What is this TPS everyone is talking about and why would I give a fuck about it.

TraNNNce
10-18-2010, 12:29 AM
who can helpme whit an invite on TPS

Cabalo
10-18-2010, 12:30 AM
There are no traders there!

Oh... wait... :unsure:

Polarbear
10-18-2010, 12:54 AM
You know what's annoying? When you asked for your account to be deleted a long time ago and sites still send you emails.

kurdt
10-18-2010, 09:09 AM
It's getting interesting, though. Bubbl3 is claiming to have no direct or financial involvement with Savvy, yet he also claims that Server.lu sold him the TPS server complete with database and all just because he offered to pony up the outstanding balance. According to the guy from Server.lu I was speaking with he only returned the ownership of the server to the original owner, which is Savvy. I find it hard to believe that Server.lu would just offer up a server full of private and confidential information to anyone with a bit of cash, so it appears at this point that the new ownership is no different from the old in terms of trustworthiness or honesty.

So you're saying that Savvy was the original and current owner and that Bubbl3 is therefore part of Savvy? And if so, who was the owner after Savvy?

Disme
10-18-2010, 10:18 AM
why would I give a fuck about it.

It's genuine e-drama-queen-bullshit ;)

anon
10-18-2010, 01:11 PM
What is this TPS everyone is talking about and why would I give a fuck about it.

What it is? Some sp- I mean invite forum. Or at least, it used to be.

Why you'd give a fuck about it? No idea. You probably don't, and neither do I.

th0r
10-18-2010, 05:04 PM
when i tried interviewing for an invite to t.p.s., i was kicked and then permanently banned from their irc channel for asking the non-native english speaking interviewer to clarify a question for me

oh well, good riddance if it goes down

P2PDog
10-18-2010, 05:19 PM

So you're saying that Savvy was the original and current owner and that Bubbl3 is therefore part of Savvy? And if so, who was the owner after Savvy?

Savvy was a seedbox project started by TPS staff to fund the site. It was hijacked by a few select members who ran away with it and stole all the money. The server TPS was using was in Savvy's name so when they left it was transferred over to the TPS staff. Those staff members eventually stopped making payments on the server, so at Savvy's request Server.lu returned ownership of the server to Savvy. The new owner of TPS, Bubbl3, although he is a "volunteer" at Savvy is claiming to have no direct involvement with Savvy, yet he is somehow in possession of this server, along with the entire database full of private information. He's claiming that he simply approached Server.lu as an unassociated third party and requested to buy the server and that Server.lu sold it to him complete with all of the private and confidential data. Server.lu states that they did not sell him the server, and that they only returned it to it's previous owner, Savvy. So, it's pretty clear that Bubbl3 is lying about how he obtained the server and his involvement with Savvy, the question is... why?

IdolEyes787
10-18-2010, 05:34 PM
If all invite forums are bad then all private invite forms are both bad and retardedly hypocritical.

I mean consider the whole concept. They are allegedly going to aid you the common man in getting an invite because that's democratic and good but they themselves require an invite because they sure the fuck wouldn't want just any spaz coming in off the street .The logic is priceless.

Honestly though we all realize that sites like this are only there for three purposes right? A vain attempt to create a sense of status for the people
in charge.A more achievable chance that the people in charge get into the sites that they so far haven't been able to. To fleece the membership in one way or another.
Sort of like religion then.
Maybe they should apply for tax exempt status.

Btw I just read an article on something called etiv on FSF .I'm not even Jewish and I almost plotzed.

pro267
10-19-2010, 12:04 AM
why would I give a fuck about it. It's genuine e-drama-queen-bullshit ;) Great, even more drama. I can certainly see where your fascination with it is coming from then. :mellow:

Mokhtar
10-19-2010, 01:03 AM
TPS is big piece of sh***t.
i remember i was member and guy name mudslinger was all time pretend to be teacher. all staff bow backs to him.
site is still corrupt, and my friend tell me they read pm. :shit:

pro267
10-19-2010, 01:49 AM
What the fuck is that thing on your head, mate, seriously.

Magnum
10-19-2010, 05:21 AM
TPS is big piece of sh***t.
i remember i was member and guy name mudslinger was all time pretend to be teacher. all staff bow backs to him.
site is still corrupt, and my friend tell me they read pm. :shit:
Dude you are in that picture?
P.S.Sorry for offtopic C! ;)

Pwner101
10-20-2010, 08:56 PM
I never saw much point in that site.
I used it for about a week if that.
I banned one of their old mods for ratio cheating and lost all respect for the site...
(I didn't have much to begin with but the cheating part made respect of 0.1 go all the way down to 0.0)

Jungleboy
10-22-2010, 07:41 AM
They invited our staff to become part of their tracker-staff group, when I told them I wanted to check out the site out before committing to anything they said I had to go through an interview first (yeah i know the irony) and they told me the site wasn't focused around invites even though every single question involved them somehow.

When my views apparently didn't match theirs they declined access. I knew enough and terminated all their staff members accounts to our site as well in return. If you are going to operate in that kind of manner it won't last...

Om3n
10-22-2010, 08:30 AM
When did it happen Jungleboy? You picked my curiosity...

And Pwner101, I'm sorry but since you don't cite any names, whether it's your so called site or the so called mod involved, your claims appear to be a little bit suspicious.

+ you're disabled here which makes you even less credible.

I'm sorry but I'm not for the systematic bashing of certain sites, especially when this site was under bad management and had a complete change of it very recently.

I'd say give the new staff the benefit of the doubt and also a little more time before resuming the mindless lynching, but I know it's demanding a little bit too much of the casual BT user.

Jungleboy
10-22-2010, 08:51 AM

This was a few months ago, somewhere in the summer...never heard anything from them after that.
Just wanted to stipulate the fact that they ran the site in a weird way from my point of view and that something like this would be inevitable.

Sites come and go and there will always be a lot of drama around file sharing sites, was that way in the past and will be that way in the future.

gamesover
10-22-2010, 10:45 AM

And Pwner101, I'm sorry but since you don't cite any names, whether it's your so called site or the so called mod involved, your claims appear to be a little bit suspicious.

You don't know who pwner101 is? LOL he may be disabled here but he's a pretty well known name in the tracker + scene community.

Cabalo
10-22-2010, 12:57 PM

I'm sorry but I'm not for the systematic bashing of certain sites, especially when this site was under bad management and had a complete change of it very recently.

I'd say give the new staff the benefit of the doubt and also a little more time before resuming the mindless lynching, but I know it's demanding a little bit too much of the casual BT user.

Pwner101 is the sysop of TopHos. He's been around, though he is our special little troublemaker.

Om3n
10-23-2010, 02:14 AM
I know TopHos, I didn't join, even during the long open signup, I remember they had this bling bling banner, it appears to be a pretty decent site from what I've seen.

I'm just curious to know what mod it was, so I could tell if it was indeed an old mod, or just a young forum mod, in any case he most likely isn't staffing anymore, and fortunately for everyone a mod doesn't represent a community, I've come across several mods on several trackers who were just the kind of persons I would never give any power to, under any circumstances...

Slickerey
10-23-2010, 02:24 AM
Isn't Pwner101 also known as MelvinMeow? Or am I thinking of the wrong person?

Cabalo
10-23-2010, 02:30 AM
yup, pwner101 is melvinmeow.

Quarterquack
10-23-2010, 02:32 AM
A nest of thieves evolving?

:lol:

Cabalo
10-23-2010, 03:04 AM
But... I thought TPS was the place to go and get invited to uk-t, ftwr, ftn or fsc.
No traders there, no invite selling via pm, all honest peeps, very friendly and community oriented, and honest staff too. How could have things gone so wrong? :idunno:

Om3n
10-23-2010, 03:40 AM
Nice subtle way to put all these words together for google Cabalo, why am I not surprised of such a classy move?

As far as I know, and as far as I can tell from my personal experience I never saw any of these being successful, the only members asking for trades in the forums were banned swiftly, and the ban log was a daily freak show, some tried, and failed, badly, now there were surely some bad apples keeping a low profile, like anywhere else, but I never came across any of these, and anyway, in the end, they always ended up getting caught. TPS was and is known for its anti-trader group after all. It's not btracs, or fst for that matter.

ca_aok
10-23-2010, 04:02 AM
Having disabled people invited from TPS myself, I can tell you they aren't all patron saints of the torrenting world.

Really it's the same shitpile of people that are present here, just with a bit of air freshener applied. Most of them are just swapping "low level" invites for rep so they can hit Captain and request whatever's still on their limited movement list (FTN was the big ticket last time I checked), and then fade away, never to be seen again.

Assuming, of course, you didn't get smacked with the banhammer for questioning the authority of their staff team or voicing your opinion in public.

cap87
10-23-2010, 10:47 AM
I agree that it was a once pretty nice place actually, with lots of great members in there and useful info. I only check the place from time to time and post occasionally and never voiced my opinion in public about tps related matters so i don't know what could have happened if i did.

Having disabled people invited from TPS myself, I can tell you they aren't all patron saints of the torrenting world.

Really it's the same shitpile of people that are present here, just with a bit of air freshener applied. Most of them are just swapping "low level" invites for rep so they can hit Captain and request whatever's still on their limited movement list (FTN was the big ticket last time I checked), and then fade away, never to be seen again.

Assuming, of course, you didn't get smacked with the banhammer for questioning the authority of their staff team or voicing your opinion in public.

I completely agree with this. I saw countless supposedly "awesome members" in their forums who vanished after joining their dream tracker(s). I guess they are a new type of collectos (collect'n'run?) :rolleyes:

Anyway, wasn't there some troubles because the seedbox service they offered? Interesting how everything changes when money gets involved :pinch:

Krusovice
10-23-2010, 11:06 AM
Why they keep sending me emails?? I requested to be disabled and deleted from their db.
And their irc sever doesn't work.

The_Martinator
10-23-2010, 12:00 PM
TPS used to be a cool place. But that was a long time ago. A long time before bubbl3 even joined the site, for instance. I was one of the people who kept defending the site for a bit too long and I've learned something from it.

Stay away from it. Want cool invites? Hang around here and survive numerous checks by the BT police that roams the BTinvites area here and insults everyone (well allmost everyone, noone messes with Canadians!!) and you'll get them. But be prepared to do the hardest thing in life, being honest. :P

A
10-23-2010, 12:28 PM
Stay away from it. Want cool invites? Hang around here and survive numerous checks by the BT police that roams the BTinvites area here and insults everyone (well allmost everyone, noone messes with Canadians!!) and you'll get them. But be prepared to do the hardest thing in life, being honest. :P
Or go to the power user forums of What,Bitme,Waffles etc

n00bz0r
10-23-2010, 03:02 PM
TPS used to be a cool place. But that was a long time ago. A long time before bubbl3 even joined the site, for instance. I was one of the people who kept defending the site for a bit too long and I've learned something from it.

Right for most part. I distanced myself from it in all possible ways when I saw a significant change of attitude amongst peeps who had started calling the shots on the site. It had turned into a cesspool of invite and level chasing whores fellating each other off for a random invite, and to make matters worse, a bunch of power tripping peeps had been chosen to 'manage/run' it. Am not a bit surprised at the way things panned out, for things were destined to fall they way they did, sooner or later.

Forums are started in order to get peeps together and to discuss things as they, individually see it. The entire purpose becomes moot when every single post by a random upstanding member gets quoted to death, and agreed upon by other peeps who intend to suck him off in order to stay in his good books. In such an environment, the free thinkers, so to say, are outnumbered and any genuine opinion/comment is met with staunch criticism by people devoid of the ability to think rationally and logically, and who speak for the sake of agreeing with the other few peeps as they have vested interests and have some random invites to gain.

I don't know the current owners, nor do I care. For picking up and trying to breathe life into something so worthless and fucked up doesn't seem to be the action of a person in the right frame of mind.

//Peace

Quarterquack
10-23-2010, 03:15 PM
Right for most part. I distanced myself from it in all possible ways when I saw a significant change of attitude amongst peeps who had started calling the shots on the site. It had turned into a cesspool of invite and level chasing whores fellating each other off for a random invite, and to make matters worse, a bunch of power tripping peeps had been chosen to 'manage/run' it. Am not a bit surprised at the way things panned out, for things were destined to fall they way they did, sooner or later.

Forums are started in order to get peeps together and to discuss things as they, individually see it. The entire purpose becomes moot when every single post by a random upstanding member gets quoted to death, and agreed upon by other peeps who intend to suck him off in order to stay in his good books. In such an environment, the free thinkers, so to say, are outnumbered and any genuine opinion/comment is met with staunch criticism by people devoid of the ability to think rationally and logically, and who speak for the sake of agreeing with the other few peeps as they have vested interests and have some random invites to gain.

I don't know the current owners, nor do I care. For picking up and trying to breathe life into something so worthless and fucked up doesn't seem to be the action of a person in the right frame of mind.

//Peace

Agreed.

1000possibleclaws
10-23-2010, 05:11 PM

//Peace

Agreed.

+1

IdolEyes787
10-23-2010, 05:32 PM

//Peace

Agreed.

It would be a lot less ironic if that didn't describe most tracker forums as well.

No wait that's different.:mellow:

Pwner101
10-23-2010, 09:24 PM
The mods name was Beagle.
And yes to the above comments.

I'm only DP because I shovel shit against the tide instead of just accepting it like alot of others.
Cabalo have you guys not noticed no issues arising for some time between myself and this site?
It seems you guys might have finally figured out what was causing the issues...
I'm all about security not shit-urity.
But that in itself is a different story.

P2PDog
10-23-2010, 10:25 PM
Ah, still sticking with that are ya Melvin....

I've responded to you several times, including the last time you tried to bring this up here, yet you still stick with your fairytale, which you apparently wish were true.

http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/403032-TPS-%96-The-dicksucking-story?p=3422363&viewfull=1#post3422363

That Soapbox blog is gone, but here's a screenshot of the relevant posts...

http://oi53.tinypic.com/33tqttf.png (http://oi53.tinypic.com/33tqttf.jpg)

http://oi51.tinypic.com/jaw6qs.png (http://oi51.tinypic.com/jaw6qs.jpg)

*Note that the poster "Beagleshithimself" is N3v3R, the then owner of TPS.

Here's a copy of the pastebin mentioned in those posts: http://pastebin.com/30BgDN6v

Here are the facts:
-- I've been torrenting for years without a single issue
-- I have hundreds of GBs of downloads from various sites and multiple TBs uploaded with never a hint of impropriety
-- At the time of that "incident" I had not one, but two, seedboxes.
-- The seedbox in question is the one which I did not even have root access to.
-- I had several other torrents downloaded at the site in question without issue.
-- When Melvin mentions "cheating" he makes it sound as if someone used RatioMaster to upload tons of data, but no, in this case the "cheating" he's referring to is one single torrent that, for whatever reason, did not correctly report download stats. He is falsely accusing me of "stealing" a single 4.3GB DVDR. That is the "cheating" we're talking about here.

It's no wonder everyone thinks you're a douchebag, Melvin.

karachidude
10-23-2010, 11:10 PM
Ah, still sticking with that are ya Melvin....

I've responded to you several times, including the last time you tried to bring this up here, yet you still stick with your fairytale, which you apparently wish were true.

http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/403032-TPS-%96-The-dicksucking-story?p=3422363&viewfull=1#post3422363

That Soapbox blog is gone, but here's a screenshot of the relevant posts...

http://oi53.tinypic.com/33tqttf.png (http://oi53.tinypic.com/33tqttf.jpg)

http://oi51.tinypic.com/jaw6qs.png (http://oi51.tinypic.com/jaw6qs.jpg)

*Note that the poster "Beagleshithimself" is N3v3R, the then owner of TPS.

Here's a copy of the pastebin mentioned in those posts: http://pastebin.com/30BgDN6v

Here are the facts:
-- I've been torrenting for years without a single issue
-- I have hundreds of GBs of downloads from various sites and multiple TBs uploaded with never a hint of impropriety
-- At the time of that "incident" I had not one, but two, seedboxes.
-- The seedbox in question is the one which I did not even have root access to.
-- I had several other torrents downloaded at the site in question without issue.
-- When Melvin mentions "cheating" he makes it sound as if someone used RatioMaster to upload tons of data, but no, in this case the "cheating" he's referring to is one single torrent that, for whatever reason, did not correctly report download stats. He is falsely accusing me of "stealing" a single 4.3GB DVDR. That is the "cheating" we're talking about here.

It's no wonder everyone thinks you're a douchebag, Melvin.

i believe ya,makes sense actually ;)

Cabalo
10-24-2010, 07:17 AM
The mods name was Beagle.
And yes to the above comments.

I'm only DP because I shovel shit against the tide instead of just accepting it like alot of others.
Cabalo have you guys not noticed no issues arising for some time between myself and this site?
It seems you guys might have finally figured out what was causing the issues...
I'm all about security not shit-urity.
But that in itself is a different story.

Yes, I've noticed. For a while I thought you lost your love for us :cry:

To be honest, I don't know what exactly was the change which you refer to, all I can assure it's efforts have been done to keep FST clean from some trash that inhabit(ed) here. Or maybe it was already being done in the past, but with less vigor or visibility.
Sometimes it's not only about making changes, but also showing they are being done too.

Pwner101
10-24-2010, 11:28 AM
^^ Its more the fact you guys seem to have given up on things Detale and Skizo were so keen on doing.
Refer back to the times I was harassing your then private forums where they ^^ were trying to get stuff posted.
Notice you guys have not made the same attempts... which is why I haven't had any issues with FST or the current staff in quite some time.
I have also noticed alot less trashy posts so thats a plus on the new mods part.
I think there was alot more trash posting in years past due to most of it coming from former mods.

@beagle. Nice of you to bring up some nice quotes.
I was being nice when we had that discussion based on the part that Muddslinger as well as N3v3r were personally vouching for you.
To end the dispute I said what I said to you. (Which if you even read your own logs I still said the box was used for cheating.)
The box you used was no doubt reporting incorrect stats. It was proven to be a cheat client.
I merely gave you the benefit of the doubt based on the fact that it was a shared seedbox.
You mentioned other torrents you leeched were reporting stats incorrectly which is a load of bull. Looking at your accounts logs now the dvdr in question is the only file you ever downloaded prior to being banned.
You mentioned I in fact promoted you to VIP thereafter which again is true. However, you never seen the modcomment I left on your account when doing so ;) If you only saw the comment.... I remember a certain staff member saw the comment and shot Mountain Dew across his monitor he laughed so hard.

P.S. The log of which you speak was shown to N3v3r and clearly explained to him. I also showed the logs to staff at what and a few other sites and we all came to the same conclusion that it was a cheat client.
You would really have to understand torrent protocols to see that it was a cheat client but it was in fact very clearly visible.
Its possible N3v3r may have changed his opinion after talking to staff from other sites I sent the log to. I dunno I haven't really spoken to him since the event of us originally banning you.

P2PDog
10-24-2010, 01:13 PM
I was being nice when we had that discussion based on the part that Muddslinger as well as N3v3r were personally vouching for you.
To end the dispute I said what I said to you. (Which if you even read your own logs I still said the box was used for cheating.)
The box you used was no doubt reporting incorrect stats. It was proven to be a cheat client.
I merely gave you the benefit of the doubt based on the fact that it was a shared seedbox.
You mentioned other torrents you leeched were reporting stats incorrectly which is a load of bull. Looking at your accounts logs now the dvdr in question is the only file you ever downloaded prior to being banned.
You mentioned I in fact promoted you to VIP thereafter which again is true. However, you never seen the modcomment I left on your account when doing so ;) If you only saw the comment.... I remember a certain staff member saw the comment and shot Mountain Dew across his monitor he laughed so hard.

P.S. The log of which you speak was shown to N3v3r and clearly explained to him. I also showed the logs to staff at what and a few other sites and we all came to the same conclusion that it was a cheat client.
You would really have to understand torrent protocols to see that it was a cheat client but it was in fact very clearly visible.
Its possible N3v3r may have changed his opinion after talking to staff from other sites I sent the log to. I dunno I haven't really spoken to him since the event of us originally banning you.

Well, like I said previously, you may still believe that there was a cheat client installed on that seedbox, and as much as I hate the douchebag who was administering it at the time, I don't think for a second that he'd be stupid enough to do something like that. He's an asshole, but he's not a stupid one.

To say that the DVDR in question is the only file I downloaded from your site is an outright lie. It was one of at least a half dozen, or more. It was also one of hundreds that were downloaded using that same box. There was not one single issue with any of those, which were downloaded from probably about a dozen different sites. So, we have hundreds of torrents from dozens of reputable sites downloaded without a single issue, and one problem with one torrent on your tracker. It's pretty clear to me where the problem lies.

[25/06 03:56] MelvinMeow: I never said you cheated....

You clearly state that you believe the issue to be with the seedbox in question, and you're quite aware of the fact that I had no admin control over that box, yet you're dragging this ancient history up yet again and trying to make it appear as if it was me who was cheating. I really have to wonder what your motives are....

cinephilia
10-24-2010, 06:51 PM
it would be a lot less ironic if that didn't describe most tracker forums as well.

No wait that's different.:mellow:
:d

Cabalo
10-25-2010, 02:29 AM
^^ Its more the fact you guys seem to have given up on things Detale and Skizo were so keen on doing.
Refer back to the times I was harassing your then private forums where they ^^ were trying to get stuff posted.
Notice you guys have not made the same attempts... which is why I haven't had any issues with FST or the current staff in quite some time.
I have also noticed alot less trashy posts so thats a plus on the new mods part.
I think there was alot more trash posting in years past due to most of it coming from former mods.

Can't speak for them, but my only focus has been to drive this site forward, despite the lack of support and occasional different points of view that arise. The issues your refer to were prior to my staffing duties, and though I think I know what you are talking about, I'd rather not comment on that.
Personally, it's quite easy for me to moderate the bt sections. I don't depend at all from trackers, never did, haven't downloaded more than a handful of .torrents this year, so I speak my minds not giving a crap if some 15 year old boy staffing a tracker is going to talk shit about me on my back. Unfortunately, most people that roam on that section can't afford to do the same. If that was the case, for sure this board would be a much better place.

As this isn't a site exclusively about bittorrent, there's not much of a dependency on what trackers do or think about some of FST's stances (as opposed to places filled with fakers like CFS or TPS), which obviously collide with their private interests. That's something both sides have to live with, private and public are opposites. Attempts were made in the past to bring those different views together, but for some reason they have all failed. Some were FST's fault, but most not. And you are as guilty as anyone else you want to point the finger to.

pro267
10-25-2010, 04:02 AM
Can't speak for them, but my only focus has been to drive this site forward, despite the lack of support and occasional different points of view that arise. The issues your refer to were prior to my staffing duties, and though I think I know what you are talking about, I'd rather not comment on that.
Personally, it's quite easy for me to moderate the bt sections. I don't depend at all from trackers, never did, haven't downloaded more than a handful of .torrents this year, so I speak my minds not giving a crap if some 15 year old boy staffing a tracker is going to talk shit about me on my back. Unfortunately, most people that roam on that section can't afford to do the same. If that was the case, for sure this board would be a much better place.
Excellent, excellent. Well, I'll do my best not to be one of "most people that roam on that section", and thus try to follow in your large footsteps ( :cough: ) and speak my mind. Consider this my attempt to make this board "a much better place".

I'll start by translating the load of crap things you've said above, so the general public knows what's it about. The short story is Melvin wanted his site's review removed from FST for whatever reasons. This turned into a big feud between FST and Melvin, reaching the point of publishing personal data (pictures, names addresses) on both parts (pretty ugly if you ask me), and ended with FST staff crapping their pants at the idea that MM is going to hack the server, and deciding to back off and remove the TopHos review from FST. That's, after all, why there isn't one available on site, isn't it? You're not going to say you simply don't have a good review, are you..

Well guess what, congratulations, FST has again shown the only thing that works with it is power. Well done MM.

Now you can go ahead and deny everything I just said above, or claim you didn't know anything about it. ;)

1000possibleclaws
10-25-2010, 05:58 AM
Well.. my gen of mods rivalled CN, no room for tophos drama there. I don't know MM at all (cept that he's buddies with the serb, like. All the more reason I ignore his site.), I can assume Idoleyes didn't know him either, I guess Cab did/does to some extent? I'd think the reason there's never any problems with tophos is because that site successfully faded away, and noone cares enough to talk about it. And probably noone but Hombre cares much about reviews these days.

Bumrocks sorted out most of CN's problems, that's over with. Only a matter of time until the next tracker rep/FST staffer to ego trip. It's been quite peaceful on FST as of late, probably will be a year or so until a naive next gen kid "an hero's" publicly on here.:whistling

By the sounds of this thread, these guys have moved on to more private forums to start their personal dramas.

IdolEyes787
10-25-2010, 12:36 PM
Well.. my gen of mods rivalled CN, no room for tophos drama there. I don't know MM at all (cept that he's buddies with the serb, like. All the more reason I ignore his site.), I can assume Idoleyes didn't know him either, I guess Cab did/does to some extent? I'd think the reason there's never any problems with tophos is because that site successfully faded away, and noone cares enough to talk about it. And probably noone but Hombre cares much about reviews these days.

Bumrocks sorted out most of CN's problems, that's over with. Only a matter of time until the next tracker rep/FST staffer to ego trip. It's been quite peaceful on FST as of late, probably will be a year or so until a naive next gen kid "an hero's" publicly on here.:whistling

By the sounds of this thread, these guys have moved on to more private forums to start their personal dramas.

You must be laying off the drugs because you've been making a whole lot of sense lately.

As for the rest of the crap written here I guess if what has transpired in the ancient past with a totally different set of players involved directs your present actions then I suggest you get yourself a gun and start shooting Indians or Germans or something ( not really killing is immoral).

Basically ( then and now) the only "problem " that I've had with anyone is stupidity,intolerance and excessive ego .And that's only me btw although I think some other people may also suffer from the same .

Oh yeah and dishonesty although I can't cop to that one.

Btw if one whit of decency ( at least the way I define it) still exists at FST then I think pro you should be thanking Cabalo instead of lambasting him .

Also everyone always uses the argument "unless you are directly involved how can you possibly know that the actual facts are" ( I would personally say even then you shouldn't be 100% certain) .
Maybe let us also apply it to this thread.

1000possibleclaws
10-25-2010, 03:36 PM
I am running dry of stimulants, it wasn't my choice. :pinch:

pro267
10-25-2010, 04:11 PM
This thread has run its course. I'm outta here.

Detale
11-01-2010, 05:46 AM

You miserable fake piece of shit. Please don't embarrass yourself further. You stopped with your shit because I exposed you as the fraud you are. Your empty threats were proven to be bullshit and your fake details about me proven to be false. How bout this?Don't mention me again ,ever. No one is scared of you anymore you cunt.Please dry up and blow away already. k, thx, bye

dagaul101
11-04-2010, 05:36 PM
I am sure they exist in special only invite forums

n00bz0r
11-05-2010, 11:56 AM
...and what on god's green earth are you on about? :huh:

bigdaddydude
11-05-2010, 05:08 PM
I did not hear of this forum before, but from what I'm reading it's best to stay away from it. Am I right?

anon
11-05-2010, 05:23 PM
from what I'm reading it's best to stay away from it. Am I right?

Yes? :unsure:

Detale
11-05-2010, 09:06 PM
Meh it's not soooo bad. They just have some unsavory people there like that dick mel

EDIT: i did a quick read-back and Marinatior- Fuck Canada!

b3owulf
11-06-2010, 07:23 PM
I did not hear of this forum before, but from what I'm reading it's best to stay away from it. Am I right?
It used to be a cool place in the beginning, but few power- and money- hungry people ruined it. From what I've heared new owner does his job pretty nice, but still, I don't trust him that much. So MY answer would be yes, don't bother joining. It won't be as great and fun as it was once.

Detale
11-06-2010, 07:32 PM
... but few power- and money- hungry people ruined it...
Same old story really, no?

b3owulf
11-07-2010, 01:24 PM
... but few power- and money- hungry people ruined it...
That's just my opinion. Never really tried to know what exactly happened there, just abandoned the place when realised it was full of shit. Bit IMO the downfall of TPS started with open-signups and continued with seedboxes.
Also, I don't even know you and how you're connected to all this stuff, so nothing personal.

gamesover
11-07-2010, 08:51 PM
That's just my opinion. Never really tried to know what exactly happened there, just abandoned the place when realised it was full of shit. Bit IMO the downfall of TPS started with open-signups and continued with seedboxes.
Also, I don't even know you and how you're connected to all this stuff, so nothing personal.

You've been at FST for almost two years and you don't know Detale?

Detale
11-08-2010, 01:02 AM

LOL, I'm not anyone to "know" I've just been around for a while now and seen this happen time and time again is all. There was no insult taken here, in fact I still don't see where you could have insulted me bud so no worries.

I have an acct there but I don't think I've been there in a year so I haven't a clue what went on and honestly don't care too much. I only commented in this thread because that piece of shit Mel mentioned me in here and I couldn't let it go.

bumrocks
11-08-2010, 05:50 AM
...And probably noone but Hombre cares much about reviews these days...

My favorite part...At least the funniest moment in the thread so far.

I agree with pro267 in that this thread has run its course...

Unless, TPS suddenly shows up again there can't be much to talk about unless we want to veer of course just a bit further and talk of other shizzle. Experience tells me though, that if it does return it will not quite recover and/or be the same. Too much bad shit went down...A shame it went that way since it was an avenue for a lot of people to get into sites. Hell, there was even a FTN recruitment thread there at one time.

Those days are long gone.

FST is truly one of the few if not single constants...

ca_aok
11-08-2010, 01:35 PM
^^ It is back, switch .org to .info. Not much has changed though.

Pwner101
11-08-2010, 02:33 PM

You miserable fake piece of shit. Please don't embarrass yourself further. You stopped with your shit because I exposed you as the fraud you are. Your empty threats were proven to be bullshit and your fake details about me proven to be false. How bout this?Don't mention me again ,ever. No one is scared of you anymore you cunt.Please dry up and blow away already. k, thx, bye

LOL
I stopped with my comments because 1.) You were demoted. 2.) Skizo went into hiding. 3.) I made the point and your efforts weren't getting anywhere... people stopped posting snaps because they got raped each time you guys said you were gonna make sure I wasn't gonna know who it was posting them. You couldn't even protect your own forums code yet you were retardedly telling users you were gonna protect their identities. 4.) You exposed nothing. 5.) Some of those details were fake but most werent. In case you didnt notice... your 'facebook' account I posted was fake... this due to the fact if I posted the real one you would have been crying still... (Oops seems like you still are... so imagine if we posted the real one?)
Glad your still alive and kicking and crying for that matter. Have a nice day.
Oh yeah and I would say BLOW ME... but you might think thats some kind of sexual flirtation offer....
So ill leave you with a GO FUCK YOURSELF :) (Still might arouse yourself sexually...)
P.S. Heres another hanky to dry up the tears.
P.S.S. Cabalo even got over his crying spree you should maybe talk to him about what he did to get over it... Start a crybaby club or something and he can be the sponsor or something.

My original mention of you wasn't in a bad way... I merely mentioned I stopped attacking the site cause you guys stopped trying to get snapshots. Nothing more nothing less. That is a fact is it not?

Detale
11-09-2010, 08:01 AM
No,its not a fact it's more of your bullshit you fake ass twirp. I don't give a fuck why you mentioned my name, you should just keep your lying mouth shut. Who ever really gave a fuck about your shitty site? Did I want to post pics? Yes. Did I give up after a while yes and so what. I just grew tired of your nonsense and had no time for lamers like you. You and I had problems because after pretending to be cool for months you tried posting what you thought were my details remember. You posted about 3 sets of fake info dickhead and each time I dared you to go further and what? You shut the fuck up because you had nothing. There are a few people her on FST that have my real Adress and name . People I know I can trust moron so you can't bullshit any longer. You talk a big game but really you're full of shit. I have proven your fraud time and time again. I know, I know, you hacked into the db and got the members names, right? BULLSHIT yet again. I exposed nothing!? Um dude just stop right there. You were proven to be a fraud in threads here I don't care to look up as I'm just so done with you. Lets not forget I found REAL pics of you and your wife fucktard linked to your original email here and myspace page jerkoff. OC you will deny it but the evidence was there for all to see. remember you ran away from out last spat bitch. Go scare some no0bs and grow the fuck up. Your bullshit doesn't work here.

By the way you barely literate fuck, when you post script something it's P.P.S. for the second one loser. You can't even read how can you code?!

EDIT: Taking any criticism about punctuation or syntax from me is probably the biggest insult I could throw at you BTW

Pwner101
11-11-2010, 06:03 PM
There are no member names in the FST db... if your gonna try talking about shit you should asphyxiate your head out of your anus first so people can have a clue just how far in the "rabbit" hole your coming from.
You guys seemed to have given up on getting pics when skizo failed miserably with his last attempt.
(The time he was hosting them in his profile on the FST servers and I even removed them.)

I think you have me confused with someone else. I do recall posting facebook links for LOL's just to see what you would come back with, Knowing it wasn't the real facebook because the one I did post was for a war vet... nobody in their right mind would think you were a war vet. Its quite obvious your too much of a pussy to be a war vet on anything other than taking the top position from Skizo in last nights rumpage.

You do realize how dumb you sound with those statements.... this due to the fact several (Over 15) scene groups packed up shop back in the day when they were trying to attack me. You honestly think these little fst admins that have yet to figure out how to change the fucking database password in over 4 years are protecting you better than proxies and the servers sceners often use to hide their identities? I never posted any info due to the fact it was pointless.... your a pansy and are no threat to anyone. You do speak alot of bullshit like when you were saying you were against FST Reviews etc... I do recall publicly owning you there when I posted Real snapshots of you clearly asking users to post reviews. If were talking about people saying 1 thing and doing another... you dont have much further than your local bathroom mirror to look.

You would be rather easy to find... simply gather your ip... you have a 10ish block radius that your going to be within from where the ip search would show the ip coming from. You have plastered your name on the net several times... so finding the name would make it easy enough. There can't be that many gay jackasses in New York in general with a gay assed name like yours, let alone within a 10 block radius. If all else fails with the name.... you just look for the gayest person within that 10 block radius and there you have it. (Detale)
If only it were this easy for some people to find a pot of gold, Osama Bin Laden, A Real life, etc...

Those real pics of me... please... I posted the alleged pics you had of me on FST myself.
(We have had this discussion several times...)
Again, the people in those pics are not even from the same nationality, hell, CONTINENT or origin as I am from.

In case your not up to date on internet terms.
P.S.S. is what I intended to put on the last post.
(Post Script Shit)
Also if the only way you could possibly find to insult me was on the P.P.S portion of my post... touche...

EDIT: Taking any criticism about punctuation or syntax from me is probably the biggest insult I could throw at you BTW
They taught my son in kindergarten that you end sentences with a damn period.
You should try it sometime.
You really are not one to comment about be literate or illiterate. Your grammar, spelling, and sentences are piss poor.
I can't be all that "barely literate" I got an A in technical writing in college from a bad-ass teacher who flunked half the class.
I also have 3 college degrees and am currently planning on going back to school in January for additional classes for my field.
Where you on the other hand would be prize contestant to have on "Are you smarter than a First Grader?" or "Are you dumber than an FST mod?" You should seriously think about the 2nd one. We could pull people from psych wards and from short buses (Where they already typically find their mods anyways.) and see if its possible for anyone to be dumber than an FST mod. It happens occasionally. I mean look they voted you off the FST Mod island cause you were even too dumb.
(Which says alot considering the stupidity of some of the people who were and still are in high positions on this site.)
I do however think the intelligence level went up when you guys promoted Idoleyes and a few others in place of you.
It was a great move.

Also the reason I stopped posting in the thread the last time we were going at it... the topic was locked.
It kinda makes it hard to continue posting.
(I remember countless users mentioning how dickless you and skizo were when you would post some half assed comment and lock a thread thinking it was evidence or something to conclude the former argument.)

IdolEyes787
11-11-2010, 06:11 PM
I do however think the intelligence level went up when you guys promoted Idoleyes and a few others in place of you.

I'd take that as a compliment but everything's relative.

Pwner101
11-11-2010, 06:50 PM
It was meant as a compliment.

And even as much as me and cabalo like to fight now and then...
Cabalo was also an improvement as well over the last crew.

That1Guy
11-11-2010, 08:44 PM
You guys are funny

IdolEyes787
11-11-2010, 09:46 PM
Cabalo was also an improvement as well over the last crew.

You mean he isn't anymore ?

Lucky I wasn't your college professor .Wait you said A and not A+.

Btw just joking, I'm hardly one to talk being severely punctuationally challenged myself.
At least you have your computer skills to fall back on.Once my looks go and the house fraus won't support me any longer I'm right royally up shit creek.
To delay that time I'm actually typing this with one hand and doing concentration curls with the other.
Woks OK but sometimes I forget and hit the shift key with a dumbbell by mistake.:mellow:

You guys are funny

Funny strange or funny haha?

Detale
11-11-2010, 10:16 PM
Wow are you simple. Why not look up the word asphyxiate and then review your first sentence. Get back to me when you get it or maybe you'll retort with some more bullshit about how you "meant" to say it like that (Post Script Shit)!? You really are grasping at straws now aren't you. Making up words is a new low even for you.

In case you missed it Skizo and I aren't the same person so I don't know what happened with him hosting pics. I didn't even know he did that. I am still sure you're full of shit as that's all I've ever known of you.

As I've said before you will NEVER get any real info on me dumbass. You have SHIT loser! Nothing on this computer will ever link to my real life.

Do I really need to dare you again or what? Fine I dare you to post my realinfo. You once threatened that you even had my SS# did you not? Go ahead post some fake details then swear to everybody that they are real, then go back and say "oh I know they were fake,blah blah", Dude you got nothing.

As far as that pic being you and yours. I know they were.. I looked up your original sign up email here on FST then googled it, there was a link to a facebook page but you could only see the profile pic. Then I was given a link on YOUR site Tophos.org in a directory called "images/mine/disneyland" there were pics of the whole family. Now the guy in the 2 pics was the same man!!! Pretty conclusive if you ask most anybody I think.

You are a sad little person with nothing else in your life. Just knock it off before you further embarrass yourself (http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/334234-RIAA-Headquaters-Finally-Revealed%21%21%21?highlight=headquarters) .

cinephilia
11-11-2010, 10:31 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEqUvaJ2dUA

Pwner101
11-12-2010, 12:06 AM
Couple of links for the mentally retarded. (Detale)
Seeing as to how you brought up ancient dust...

Image 3 is actually 3 months after image 2 yet he says it was from: A LONG TIME AGO!
Image 3 was also posted about 2 months after the original time that snapshot was posted.
That first initial post was never even posted by me. I have said this a few times. Did I have anything to do with it....yes.. again was never posted by me.
http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/334234-RIAA-Headquaters-Finally-Revealed!!!?p=3126195&viewfull=1#post3126195

He flat out admits several posts later he never said he didnt want a review but a few posts prior he said that he wanted one "Ages" ago. He also wanted one after this fact as well.
http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/334234-RIAA-Headquaters-Finally-Revealed!!!?p=3126257&viewfull=1#post3126257

Even your own butt buddy understood it was a joke. In case you didnt notice by the subject alone....
http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/334234-RIAA-Headquaters-Finally-Revealed!!!?p=3126244&viewfull=1#post3126244

In case you didnt notice the double standard here... they remove snapshots from forum posts showing who had access to a certain HIDDEN thread section but they are all FINE with posting snapshots of users who use trackers...
Accessing a forum is one thing. Snapshots showing uploaders names etc.. is another.

http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/334234-RIAA-Headquaters-Finally-Revealed!!!?p=3126264&viewfull=1#post3126264 (http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/334234-RIAA-Headquaters-Finally-Revealed!!!?p=3126264&viewfull=1#post3126264)

Using detales own logic:
http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/334234-RIAA-Headquaters-Finally-Revealed!!!?p=3126244&viewfull=1#post3126244
^^^ He found these alleged pics of myself... yet I posted them here on FST publicly for ANYONE and their brother to see. If it was me would I deny it more than likely yes... but would I go and post the alleged pics you were saying were me for everyone else to see?? Think about the answer of that.
In regards to the facebook account it was myspace but anyways.... That account was created by a scene group back in the day search through threads here I have even commented about that. They also have created a Twitter account with similar info.

Asphyxia (from Greek a-, "without" and σφύξις sphyxis, "heartbeat") is a condition of severely deficient supply of oxygen to the body that arises from being unable to breathe normally. An example of asphyxia is choking. Asphyxia causes generalized hypoxia, which primarily affects the tissues and organs. Taken from Here (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asphyxia).
Does this not in fact sound like what would be happening to someone who just had their head up their ass. Read the definition then re-read what I said and see if it computes properly. ;) I think I used the proper wording you probably just didn't compute what I said properly.

Other stuff I had mentioned in the past:
Fst's own current mods agreed that FST used to hand out ips.
http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/334234-RIAA-Headquaters-Finally-Revealed!!!?p=3126296&viewfull=1#post3126296
I also in the past even showed snapshots of Reality doing this himself in a forum thread for other bt staff to see as well as pms we used to get from one of the mods here where they would periodically give us ips.

Skizo was banned from Oink for cheating. *Not gonna bother finding the thread its been brought up here several times.*

Detale was looking to write a review when he was saying he wasn't to everyone else. *2 faced.*
There are snapshots proving this in the thread HE mentioned. Also by his own posts in said thread.

Feel free to show me clearly where I have lied about anything?
I have yet to see these lies on my part. Everything I have ever said about this site has been confirmed time and time again.
Nothing you say has been confirmed with even the slightest bird turd of proof.

P.S. In case you didn't realize back when you were a mod...
Your Dream (http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/334234-RIAA-Headquaters-Finally-Revealed!!!?p=3126665&viewfull=1#post3126665) will never happen if your telling 1 party what they want to hear and the other guys what they want to hear as well.
Especially when what you were saying contradicted itself with each party.

IdolEyes787
11-12-2010, 12:32 AM
Fst's own current mods agreed that FST used to hand out ips.
http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/334234-RIAA-Headquaters-Finally-Revealed!!!?p=3126296&viewfull=1#post3126296 (http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/334234-RIAA-Headquaters-Finally-Revealed%21%21%21?p=3126296&viewfull=1#post3126296)

i think no matter what, FST will never get over the stigma of handing over IPs, as it happened in the past. Whether it is true or not actually, i can't speak for the

What Cabalo is in fact saying there is that since the alleged incidents happened before he was a mod here he has no way of knowing if any of the allegations were true or not.:unsure:

Pwner101
11-12-2010, 09:26 AM
His assumption is that its true thought anyone can clearly see that in his post.
Again assumption I agree he never flat out said it was true but his opinion was that they did.

Polarbear
11-12-2010, 10:11 AM
I remember the days when Feeling and Brandon were fighting in this forum. It was more entertaining.

Detale
11-12-2010, 02:27 PM
I am astonished at your level of bullshit, truly I am. Your links don't even make sense the redirect to a post that has nothing to do with what you're saying you muppet. Were you hoping that noone would read the links? I see where you're going though you're trying to say I'm 2 faced and honestly I don't even give a fuck what you think. I have NEVER been 2 faced in my life, YOU on the other hand pretended to be friends with me yes? You were indeed 2 faced about that, hell I know of at least 5 people you fucked over and me well I can't think of a single person I've wronged. I'm sure I could find more people who trust me than do you. You posted info of your own staff as I recall, YOUR OWN STAFF! Because you had a falling out, you fucking child. As far as staff here giving out IP's I remember saying it was before my time at least thats what I had heard so if it was before me how the fuck can Cabalo be involved idiot! You really are an asshole.

Pwner101
11-13-2010, 08:15 PM
You should try reading the links I posted. If they don't make sense to you perhaps turn your head sideways or flip yourself upside down.
Let the blood rush to your brain while reading it. Maybe it will make more sense after something fills that dark empty hole. Idoleyes seemed to make sense of it from what I'm seeing but he isn't semi retarded like you either....
It doesn't take rocket science to figure it out but you will at least need a brain larger than a lima bean which is where your not understanding comes into play.

I never pretended to be your friend... I have always referred to you as being an asshole.
You must be confusing me with Adam who is the one who talked to you about your kids, your wife Byron etc...
Your own posts contradict each other aka 2 faced.
You said you were against reviews yet several posts show you asking for them.

mrnobody
11-14-2010, 12:56 AM

You must be laying off the drugs because you've been making a whole lot of sense lately.

As for the rest of the crap written here I guess if what has transpired in the ancient past with a totally different set of players involved directs your present actions then I suggest you get yourself a gun and start shooting Indians or Germans or something ( not really killing is immoral).

Basically ( then and now) the only "problem " that I've had with anyone is stupidity,intolerance and excessive ego .And that's only me btw although I think some other people may also suffer from the same .

Oh yeah and dishonesty although I can't cop to that one.

Btw if one whit of decency ( at least the way I define it) still exists at FST then I think pro you should be thanking Cabalo instead of lambasting him .

Also everyone always uses the argument "unless you are directly involved how can you possibly know that the actual facts are" ( I would personally say even then you shouldn't be 100% certain) .
Maybe let us also apply it to this thread.

lol i remember that. Tophos even had a make a picture of delta and sikzo or something competition :lol: (or so i read somewhere)

Pwner101
11-14-2010, 01:08 AM
You mean this (http://www.tophos.org/responce/PunkSkizoContest/forums.php.htm)?

Detale
11-14-2010, 01:14 AM
Oh there's no confusion on my end. You never pretended to be my friend now eh? You admitted it several times already you mong. I don't even have the patience to explain this to you again, no, really. You're an idiot and I can't be bothered with you you sad small man.Byron?? Jesus Christ man if you find it in the lounge you will see my wife's name posted there and it's not byron you fool. Contradictory doesn't necessarily mean 2 faced stupid. I'm still not sure how you mean I'm 2 faced but if I did contradict myself so be it. I'm not perfect and don't pretend to be. What I AM however is honest you fucking loser. Go get cancer already. You still haven't posted my real info because you can't get it so fuck off and die.

IdolEyes787
11-14-2010, 01:42 AM
Go get cancer already.

Don't say that even jokingly.
I understand that you have a serious problem with MM but you should never wish such things on anyone not even your worst enemy and especially someone that has a family that (presumably ) depends on him.
Think if in fact "from your lips to God's ear " and what actually could transpire if you're little wish ever happened to come true. By saying something so utterly contemptible you are wishing not only untold pain on MM over nothing more than an internet feud :mellow: but also on his children which are innocent in all this .

I believe while it is perfectly acceptable to be angry at someone's actions, certain lines , even in the abstract , should never be crossed .

Btw if it's not already apparent I take this sort of thing extremely seriously. I'm sure that if you had ever been directly effected by cancer you ( hopefully) would too.

Quarterquack
11-14-2010, 02:48 AM
[video=youtube;PEqUvaJ2dUA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEqUvaJ2dUA[video]

The only witty comment in the last 4 pages. How unfortunate.

By the way; new signature. I was due for one.

IdolEyes787
11-14-2010, 03:42 AM
http://filesharingtalk.com/images/misc_fst/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Pwner101 http://filesharingtalk.com/images/buttons_fst/viewpost-right.png (http://filesharingtalk.com/showthread.php?p=3528684#post3528684)
your a pansy and are no threat to anyone.

Post Script Shit: My siggy has more irony than Idol's.Mine's more literate .:idunno:

Btw does anyone besides me wish that ringhunter would get gout and diet?

Detale
11-14-2010, 05:55 AM
LOL, you're right Idol I retract that statement. There, feel better? Can i have a hug now? Ringhunter you have something on your chin there pal, oh never mind.

Quarterquack
11-14-2010, 06:07 AM
Ringhunter you have something on your chin there pal, oh never mind.

You called him a liar.
He called you a crybaby.
A battle of wits, I tell you!

Not my fault only cine's comment made me smile; his competition was sad. :(

Btw does anyone besides me wish that ringhunter would get gout and diet?

Subtle. :shifty:

A
11-14-2010, 09:16 AM
Idol's PC should be taken away from him.Only if "from your lips to God's ear" came true only this time,I can only hope I guess ... (seriously when did he become so naive? brings chills up my spine.HE IS WOLF IN SHEEPS SKIN I tell you !!! (ooops caps)(ooops lots of brackets))

Pwner101
11-14-2010, 12:27 PM
LOL, you're right Idol I retract that statement. There, feel better? Can i have a hug now? Ringhunter you have something on your chin there pal, oh never mind.

I would offer you a hug but you would probably take it the wrong way...
You would "assume" that I was now your best friend for some odd reason.
(Most sexual harassment cases start this way. Lady asks for a hug then reports you for rubbing her the wrong way.)

Your kinda like those people who ask for help with a torrent client via pm.
You help them fix an error and they tell all their friends...
"I know Melvin he talks to me all the time. Hes like my best friend."

Just because someone is talking to you on MSN doesn't mean they are your best bud
You were trying to resolve issues between me and FST... I respected that.
You were at the time telling me you were against reviews, against trading, against arguing, and trying to find some middle ground.

You lost my respect when I hacked the hidden trader section and saw you posting you wanted snapshots for a review.
You were also telling people to go make trades.

AKA saying 1 thing and doing the complete opposite.
Two Faced (http://www.thefreedictionary.com/two-faced):

Two-faced - marked by deliberate deceptiveness especially by pretending one set of feelings and acting under the influence of another; "Detale was a deceitful scheming little bitch"- Israel Zangwill; "a double-dealing double agent"; "a double-faced infernal traitor and schemer"- W.M.Thackeray
Note: I changed She to Detale just for the humor of it.

If me making you continuously look like a jackass is what has your panties in a bunch. Think of it this way.
Its not me who makes you look like a jackass. You make yourself look like one.
You were born a jackass and nothing will ever change that fact.

P.S. We know your mentally retarded and will come back saying jackass wasn't the word I should have used so I decided to say yes it was beforehand as well as give you the definition so you can see why as well.

Jackass: (http://www.thefreedictionary.com/jackass)

jackass - a man who is a stupid incompetent fool

whatcdfan
11-14-2010, 01:59 PM
Go get cancer already.

Don't say that even jokingly.
I understand that you have a serious problem with MM but you should never wish such things on anyone not even your worst enemy and especially someone that has a family that (presumably ) depends on him.

and he forgot to mention that alternatively u can use ur eloquence and write something that is not understandable by anyone whose first language isnt english and ruin their day

bigdaddydude
11-14-2010, 02:41 PM
All of this bickering needs to stop NOW!! This thread has 11 pages of useless drama!!

cinephilia
11-14-2010, 03:06 PM
this thread is, however, a good excuse to eat pop-corn without feeling guilty

http://imgur.com/efAB2.gif

ca_aok
11-14-2010, 03:16 PM
All of this bickering needs to stop NOW!! This thread has 11 pages of useless drama!!
And it's not even entertaining drama :(

Where's another PTP scandal when you need it?

anon
11-14-2010, 04:05 PM

You always have the choice of not reading the thread. :unsure:

IdolEyes787
11-14-2010, 04:21 PM
And it's not even entertaining drama :(

You need the dual audio with the cast commentary and 3D glasses to get the full effect.
Besides you're only 21 so since their aren't (yet ) any loud explosions , giant robots or fart jokes of course you fail to see the entertainment value.

Pwner101
11-14-2010, 04:34 PM

Double or nothing ;)

Cabalo
11-14-2010, 05:21 PM
:no: Drama is never useless. Drama is bittorrent.

kukushka
11-14-2010, 06:39 PM
if you'll play with some magic settings in your control panel, you'll be able to cut down this thread to 3 pages without filtering any messages.. oh, and if you'll use ignore list, you'll be able to make it even more efficient

IdolEyes787
11-14-2010, 06:55 PM
. oh, and if you'll use ignore list, you'll be able to make it even more efficient
Yes you'll be an efficient, efficient and Fascist.An efficient Facist cawk.

Seriously if all you care to hear is those things that you deem "proper" and happen to agree with then make a recording of yourself telling yourself how wonderful you are cement your earbuds in your ears and play the recording on endless loop on your Ipod.

ca_aok
11-14-2010, 07:56 PM
You need the dual audio with the cast commentary and 3D glasses to get the full effect.
Besides you're only 21 so since their aren't (yet ) any loud explosions , giant robots or fart jokes of course you fail to see the entertainment value.
Maybe if it had a laugh track I could be taught where to chuckle.

Detale
11-15-2010, 02:24 AM
Mel you are just a loser sitting at a computer screen. Even your attempts at insulting me are awful. I honestly can't even do this with you anymore, I'm just bored even trying to reply to you. You acted as my friend then you tried to stab me in the back, FACT! You try to intimidate people saying you have these great computer skills when you don't. Your whole on-line persona is based on bullshit so I can't even think of what you would be like IRL. I do hope one day I could meet you to give you the well deserved slap you need. I wouldn't even punch you because you are that much of a bitch, a slap would suit you fine enough. Go fuck yourself loser.

P2PDog
11-15-2010, 04:52 AM

Wow... do you seriously think people go around bragging to their friends that they know you?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grandiose_delusions

gamesover
11-15-2010, 07:43 AM
Funny how this thread started out about the tired drama of one filesharing forum and ended up being about the old drama of another forum. Should be renamed the Detale and MM thread. Entertaining read for awhile until you realize it's just the same arguments and name calling going back and forth all the time, nothing really new.

Wow... do you seriously think people go around bragging to their friends that they know you?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grandiose_delusions

Yeah I used to be friendly with some tracker staff but when I tell my IRL friends about it they just look at me with a blank stare ROFL

Funkin'
11-15-2010, 07:50 AM
Entertaining read for awhile until you realize it's just the same arguments and name calling going back and forth all the time, nothing really new.

That's how it's been with every single one of their arguments.

IdolEyes787
11-15-2010, 01:06 PM
Funny how this thread started out about the tired drama of one filesharing forum and ended up being about the old drama of another forum. Should be renamed the Detale and MM thread. Entertaining read for awhile until you realize it's just the same arguments and ...........going back and forth all the time, nothing really new.

Same can be said about most bt related threads here ( torrentleech makeover one being a prime example) but if it personally effects you in some way or other ( or not) or if the consensus is that it's somehow a valid topic no matter how painfully insipid them you seem to have no problem with that.
Point being ,while I agreed that the sparring between Detale and MM is both pointless and irritating it blessedly remains their forum as much ( arguably more so) as anyone else's so my advice is if you not like it simply don't read it .Or better yet help in it's resolution so that ( unlike the other unavoidably insipid topics here ) it becomes a non-issue.

gamesover
11-16-2010, 11:10 AM
Point being ,while I agreed that the sparring between Detale and MM is both pointless and irritating it blessedly remains their forum as much ( arguably more so) as anyone else's so my advice is if you not like it simply don't read it .

Just because I'm making fun of a thread doesn't mean I don't like it. It will eventually run it's course though.

pakito
12-16-2010, 06:29 PM
they're moving to vB4 and manually retyping all the messages to the new db. they hired couple thousands of monkeys to do the job and backie as a new coder so no idea on the eta

hypermegalol

anon
12-16-2010, 06:33 PM
hypermegalol

Thanks for your continuous bumping of threads with very constructive comments.

ScottK
12-16-2010, 06:41 PM
hypermegalol

come on, we all did. gim him a chance :lol:
or only me & him? :unsure:
should stop before i get another infraction..

pakito
12-17-2010, 01:38 AM
hypermegalol

This is not a constructive comment either.

The kukushka comment made me laugh hard ;)

Savvy was a seedbox project started by TPS staff to fund the site. It was hijacked by a few select members who ran away with it and stole all the money. The server TPS was using was in Savvy's name so when they left it was transferred over to the TPS staff. Those staff members eventually stopped making payments on the server, so at Savvy's request Server.lu returned ownership of the server to Savvy. The new owner of TPS, Bubbl3, although he is a "volunteer" at Savvy is claiming to have no direct involvement with Savvy, yet he is somehow in possession of this server, along with the entire database full of private information. He's claiming that he simply approached Server.lu as an unassociated third party and requested to buy the server and that Server.lu sold it to him complete with all of the private and confidential data. Server.lu states that they did not sell him the server, and that they only returned it to it's previous owner, Savvy. So, it's pretty clear that Bubbl3 is lying about how he obtained the server and his involvement with Savvy, the question is... why?
This is a good resume to understand this story,I think so, but ..
I dont understand this point:
"Savvy's name", "Savvy's request "..Who was the invisible man behind curtain "when they left" Savvy? Is it a mystery..or what