PDA

View Full Version : getaseedbox are they good

neo24
10-18-2010, 12:54 AM
So after realizing I really need better upload i decided to get a seedbox and I went with getaseedbox.com.
I was wondering what are people's experience with them and how good are the speeds on their Unmetered plans.

Thelen
10-18-2010, 03:37 AM
Too many users per server, and/or too expensive vs what you can get elsewhere.

seedhost-net
10-18-2010, 08:49 AM
Yeah right, listen to a guy who own a seedbox company, or more over never used their service!

Too many users per server, and/or too expensive vs what you can get elsewhere.

Thelen
10-18-2010, 01:40 PM
Actually I've tried them. Have you? Wouldn't listening to someone in the business (even if he might be biased) make more sense than listening to someone who isn't and doesn't have a clue (not that you aren't, you are as well, so kindof ironic because if he listens to you about not listening, then he is contradicting your own recommendation...)

Even based on HDD you get for price, they are more and you can see that just by looking; even your plans are better... Then there is the fact that for the basic plan they are selling only 300GB space, while the largest one they are selling 1TB. The basic they are bringing in 66 euro, the largest 112 euro. You really think they are only selling 300GB out of 1/1.5TB space? At least they are being honest about the expected traffic for the Gbit.

seedhost-net
10-18-2010, 02:36 PM
It wasn't against you personally, it was about the idea of other seedbox company owners give recommendation/reviews which i think isn't right :)

Actually I've tried them. Have you? Wouldn't listening to someone in the business (even if he might be biased) make more sense than listening to someone who isn't and doesn't have a clue (not that you aren't, you are as well, so kindof ironic because if he listens to you about not listening, then he is contradicting your own recommendation...)

Even based on HDD you get for price, they are more and you can see that just by looking; even your plans are better... Then there is the fact that for the basic plan they are selling only 300GB space, while the largest one they are selling 1TB. The basic they are bringing in 66 euro, the largest 112 euro. You really think they are only selling 300GB out of 1/1.5TB space? At least they are being honest about the expected traffic for the Gbit.

Thelen
10-19-2010, 07:14 AM
I ain't a seedbox owner actually, I should probably update that >_>

And it wasn't a review, if it was a review I would have pointed out heaps of other problems. All I was doing was pointing at publicly available knowledge ("facts") and drawing conclusions.