PDA

View Full Version : SeedHosts.EU Do not touch these! reasons inside!

wiserommer
10-18-2010, 09:38 AM
Every seedbox website i have been to they have offered a refund...BUT Seedhosts have really taken the biscuit. Check the screenie out fiest and read on.

http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/4400/65926167.jpg
http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/8053/23358124.jpg

I was a little hasty with the date but it was the day after i purchased the box that i asked for a refund. IN a sense i feel like there mocking me.

haha to make things even more interesting they have officially closed my slot on the server....be warned these guys are thiefs.

Thelen
10-18-2010, 12:57 PM
We can't actually read the screenshots ;)

wiserommer
10-18-2010, 01:14 PM
sorry mate zoom in lol...best i could do

dance4
10-18-2010, 09:18 PM
How did we cheat you? Didn't you get what you paid for? Of course you did ! We disabled your account after you reported unauthorised payment to paypal. It's obvious the account is disabled if we haven't got your money. Don't you think we are the ones to feel cheated by you? You received the account you paid for, the next day you asked us to give you yor money back. You got a negative answer as you had already been using the account. Today you asked us the same question but at the same time you were still using the account and then you blocked your payment. How dare you write we cheated you? Everybody would like to get an account, use it for a few days and then get a refund. And even if we wanted to refund your money we cannot do it because we haven't got it as Paypal examines unauthorised payments themselves. Everybody can draw conclusions now about who was cheated. Next time think over what you're going to write!

PS. You change your mind quickly - here's one of your earlier comments related to ticket response :D

thanks for the swift reponse...i feel that customer service is really important with host sites....a lot dont have that. Keep up the good work.

Thelen
10-19-2010, 07:16 AM
Heh, of course he will post like that when it is all going good, then turn around and do this when it doesn't.

Of all the industries and all the businesses in the world, seedbox seems to be filled with the most people that think everyone owes them something. We've had people complain that we wouldn't give them root "to just install a couple things" lol.

lmn8r
10-19-2010, 07:57 AM
seems to be filled with the most people that think everyone owes them something.
^ Customer service motto of customseedbox

wiserommer
10-19-2010, 09:24 AM
So let me understand this correctly....you've disabled the account after three days, which is understable regarding the circumstances and yet i do not have a payment back? So, basically, you've taken my money and have no desire to turn the account back on?

I'm confused? shouldn't i be getting a refund due to the short time i was there or do you plan to keep the money after 3 days? I think that i won't see that money again....oh please make note the customer service on i was praising not the shit speeds on the server.

mecca30uk
11-14-2010, 02:47 AM
well just for balance i have a dedicated with these guys, and i have to say its the best server ive had in years over 11mb up and down 24/7 and thats on one of their cheapes kimsufi boxes.

The one time i took a ticket they actually changed the problem whilst i was still loggged in through VNC, he literally changed it in less than 1 minute after i aske dabout the problem, the problem was also explained so i could change it myself the next time.

i havent had to ask for my money back, however im happy so i wouldn't.

I will say that if they have to order a server then you will enver get your money back, and unless you pay by credit card you will never win a case againsta seedbox company, unless they decide the bad press will be not worth the hassle.

I do think if they can refund you then they should, i would always go back to a company that refunds me though no fault of their own

a very happy seedhost.eu customer....and no i dont work for them

spark
11-17-2010, 01:13 PM
tbh I am very happy with their services..