PDA

View Full Version : SeedNation [SCAM ALERT]

antrax34130
10-22-2010, 07:48 PM
From FSF:

There’s a new seedbox provider in town, but it’s nothing at all like anything you’ve ever encountered before. If we’ve got our facts straight, we’ve just discovered the only provider in existence to offer free seedboxes - and a lot of them are available. By a lot, we’re talking in excess of 600 slots available right now. So there must be some sort of catch, right? Is it some 10GB shared seedbox with dozens of users per server? Nope. Is it a loss-leader trial account that’s available for a week, before a ‘paid’ version quickly replaces it? Not at all; and in fact you don’t even require a PayPal account, so it’s totally risk-free. You have nothing to lose by trying this service.

After some intense discussion with the owner SLDKluster of SeedNation.net (S|N), a brand-new seedbox forum that’s behind the free seedboxes - we can safely conclude this is not an elaborate hoax or scam. Naturally we had a plethora of questions, since it seems too good to be true.

Sharky: C’mon, who offers a free seedbox? And why?

SLDKluster: We got tired of seeing people pay huge fees for seedboxes, and thought it was time to create a new concept among seedbox providers.

Sharky: So how many free seedboxes do you have available at this time?

SLDKluster: For now there’s a total of 672 slots available, although 36 have already been snatched up. That leaves 636 open slots.

Sharky: How do aspiring members get an account with S|N?

SLDKluster: Easy, simply sign up on our seednation.net forums and fill out the application form. More info is available on site; viewers should refer to the appform here.

Sharky: How much $$ have you invested so far?

SLDKluster: Give or take $8,000 USD. I work remotely in a major datacenter, so I have access to lots of equipment & resources.

Sharky: Where are the servers located (geographically)?

SLDKluster: Some are in the U.S. in various datacenters, and some are located in NL & Germany.

Sharky: That’s a sizable investment. How do you expect to recover/monetize in order to break even?

SLDKluster: My thought is, if i can run a free seedbox company and put up a donation button, people will come in swarms. And they will appreciate it, and we hope that they will donate to keep us up. I dont want to force payment. I would rather people decide if they like the service, to donate.

Sharky: Donations are mandatory, then?

SLDKluster: Not per user, no. Members aren’t required to donate, but if we don’t receive any donations, this service won’t last long. If we start getting months of 0 dollar donations, then we shut down. Our monthly donation target is quite low: But we’re hoping for $5-$10 per month from each user, when averaged out. I figure we’ll meet this target, after people see our services in action.

Sharky: How long does each member have the slot for? Will they eventually be kicked off the service?

SLDKluster: I’ve not imposed hard limits for allowable time. Play fair, don’t go in excess of your HDD storage and you’ll be fine.

Sharky: Ah, yes. That brings me to my next question about abuse. How do you intend to monitor this, and can members lose their accounts for using up too much resources?

SLDKluster: Yes, they can lose their seedbox privileges at any time. After all, it’s free. If we see a guy running the box into the ground, and donating 0 dollars, but ripping the ass off bandwith, then he’ll be removed. Above all else, we want members who are appreciative of our service, rather than be here only to take advantage of it.

Sharky: What’s the average HDD storage? Users per server?

SLDKluster: It depends. I have 1Gbit (GigE) and 100Mbit-connected servers, but most are 2TB storage w/ 12GB RAM each. For both 100Mbit & 1Gbit these are shared between 3 or 4 total users, maximum (but usually it’s just 3). Storage varies between 200GB and 700GB for each account here, with the smaller sizes being allocated to the 100Mbit servers.

Sharky: Can applicants request a 1Gbit instead of a 100Mbit seedbox?

SLDKluster: Not particularly, no. We hand-pick each member based upon their application. The more impressive the application, the better the server they get. Having said that, there are equal numbers of both types split 50/50 (we have 336 accounts of each for both 1Gbps and 100Mbps). If it was just good then they get a 100Mbit, but if it was outstanding, plus they are offering alot to the community, then 1Gbit they get.

Sharky: Is there a ‘hard limit’ on available storage for each slot? For example, there are 3 total users on a 2TB HDD server; what’s the maximum that a user can go?

SLDKluster: S|N doesn’t impose any hard restrictions of any kind. Unlimited torrents, unmetered bandwidth, the works. We could have set up ‘hard limits’ but we don’t believe in limits. However, if you’re on a 2TB with 3 users, try not to surpass your 1/3 share (ie - 700GB). Go up to 1TB and we have a major problem.

Sharky: Are all your seedboxes ready-to-go with rTorrent/ruTorrent on them?

SLDKluster: Yes, all of them. All our 100Mbit ones are instant browser-based rT/ruT installs. However, some of our GigE (1Gbps) boxes are SSH-based (with rTorrent) so users will need to SSH into their box in order to use it. We’re currently working to convert these to the ruTorrent GUI, but until then, users get WinSCP (FTP) access in order to upload .torrent files to the seedbox where they start in rTorrent. We also provide 1-on-1 assistance for those who require it.

Sharky: Can inexperienced members request a 100Mbit seedbox if they have no clue about CLI, PuTTY, WinSCP etc?

SLDKluster: Sure! Put it in your application form that you’d like a preconfigured seedbox with GUI.

Sharky: So what is the catch, really?

SLDKluster: Guilty as charged; there is one small catch. Torrents are automatically deleted after 6-7 days. We do this to ensure that members aren’t abusing both the storage and the bandwidth, and to keep things fair across the board.

Sharky: So all torrents are auto-pruned after 7 days, but the user on the account can still use the box to upload different torrents?

SLDKluster: Yes, of course.

Sharky: Seems fair enough. Is there a method in which members can download the completed torrent contents?

SLDKluster: Yes, we include FTP access with all accounts. If approved, new members will receive a PM on the forum in this fashion:

Congratulations! You have been accepted in to SeedNation’s seedbox program. Below are your credentials to access your seedbox:

Link: http://xxx.196.98.107/slot1/
Username: slot1
Password: slot1
Users On Your Server: 3
Ftp Server: xxx.196.98.107
Ftp Port: 53xxx

Login for the FTP is the same as your seedbox login.

Your seedbox has a 2TB HDD with 12GB of RAM. Please be respectful to other users by using this set of resources in an appropriate manner. If you feel you cannot handle this then please refrain from using our services. Also, if for any reason we see you are abusing the services (Using 1TB of HDD when there are 3 users on your box), then your privileges will be revoked.
(In the example above, a member would be able to use up to 650GB storage, since there are 3 total members on the server).

Sharky: How do you prevent abuse from users trying to get more than one seedbox? What about if members decide to try to privately sell their free seedbox to someone else?

SLDKluster: We use an IP Checker script in place, on both the forums and on the servers. If someone is found using more than one seedbox (with the same IP), then they’re instantly banned. In reference to selling/transferring the box, this is grounds for a ban as well. We match IPs from the forum to ensure they’re logging into the server/seedbox with that same IP; if there’s no match, then they’re gone.

Well, that’s about it for now. Good luck to those who apply. TIP: Take your time with the application - the better it is, the higher the chance you’ll be accepted in (and get a better server). SeedNation is also looking for tech-minded individuals and graphic designers - feel free to apply if you can contribute somehow.

We tested out a 100Mbit box and speeds were quite handsome, indeed. Screenies of speeds can be seen below:

http://**************.com/2010/10/20/672-free-seedboxes-by-seednation-now-available

I tested the service and it's very good for the moment.

Duron
10-22-2010, 09:05 PM
lot of negative comments on the article

antrax34130
10-22-2010, 09:38 PM
there are some reviews from customers: http://seednation.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?13-SeedNation-Seedbox-Reviews

lmn8r
10-23-2010, 04:14 AM
I'll take a look at it and post anything I find.

From user comments it appears they are indeed giving away free seedboxes. Their staff is pretty immature though, and become evasive and choleric when myself and other users questioned them about offering free seedboxes. They appear to be heavily centered around private torrent sites. I wouldn't expect these free seedboxes to last very long, I don't see any clear goal, motivation, or structure of their community.

They appear to give seedboxes to pretty much anyone who requests and is active in a private torrent site they're familiar with. It's looks rife for abuse.

Thelen
10-23-2010, 06:16 AM
They are stealing passkeys and paypal accounts and the like.

The owner, SLDKluster is dhruv from leechbox. He is a 15yo who is using stolen credit cards. These 2 scams have been in attempt to 'launder' the money. He's also done it before under different names.

Reason I know all this is I'm one of the first people dhruv contacted to help him with leechbox, along with lots of other companies like knowin. There is a lot of evidence we have and it will be released in due course.

Believe me or not, you'll find out in the next day or two either way.

Cabalo
10-23-2010, 02:32 PM
What you said is indeed true.
I recommend stay the hell away from such a site.

heiska
10-23-2010, 03:03 PM
Wtf, any proof of them actually stealing anyone's precious passkeys/paypal?

dhruv
10-23-2010, 03:06 PM
Haha, this is hilarious, everyone thinks i own this place.
Thelen has no life, he just cant take that another site is taking over his users.
Thelen come on, enlighten me though, if you have something on me specifically like you've been posting everywhere, come on, make it public, big man.
:) Your a joke. You make sales based on ill-speaking about other companies.
Honestly Just relax and run your business. Dont get on everyone else's backside's about their companies.
Prove something wrong with me and ill commit to it.
Also i helped with scenenation at the start cause i got paid to set it up, so what , big deal. lol. Ive done nothing wrong so i got no issues disclosing that information.
Cabalo do you even know what is wrong with seednation. This is a joke.
Seednation has tons of happy members. If you dont believe me, check the irc :).

Aebiux
10-23-2010, 04:34 PM
Thelen, really, I'd love to see this proof you speak of linking S|N to Dhruv. Honestly, it's all negative speculation until you do. Or rumors, or gossip, or being that valley girl from high school who doesn't like the hot new cheerleader. And let me tell you, SLD is one hot summabitc...

Cabo, don't want to say I doubt you, but I don't see proof from ANYONE on this or any other forum. And honestly from what I see from being active on their IRC and visiting their forums, I have formed a different opinion about whats going on.

Until I'm proven proven otherwise, my hat will remain uneaten.

Anyways, wanted to share my opinions since everyone is turning speculation and rumor into a business. Here's what I posted at FSF:

Honestly guys, you trolls are trying to take down something new and innovative when you don’t even realize it’s potential. For those of you who are actually looking for a constructive opinion, allow me to elaborate:

1) Passkey stealing / ratio raep - Really? Anyone with proper P2P experience and a decent tracker knows the passkey can be changed in no time at all. And with S|N actually providing the goods, with real servers, real speeds, everything, that is a HELLUVA lot of work to go through just to leach someone’s account for a few hours.

2) ZOMG gotta be careful, sounds too good to be true - A lot of things are, but from what I have gleamed, their strategy is wicked sick. Some things that are “too good to be true” turn out to be wise investments. I’m gambling WITH S|N. I’ll be at the ground level of a P2P community while the trolls will be licking their wounds and whining like the infantile nublets they are.

3) Putting other seedbox companies out of business - S|N has already proven they can provide the goods, and might actually be able to provide them long term. Not everyone is going to get a free seedbox. Some people will have to get their seedbox with other means and pay out the ass for it. Just because S|N is coming in guns blazing as THE competitor right now means that naturally they are going to get the heat. Especially when most P2P sponsers are subscription-based seedbox companies. Sites don’t want to loose their sponsership revenue, and the subscription based seedbox companies don’t want to loose their subscription revenue. Haters gonna hate…

4) Offering invites to members of popular trackers - so what of it? The trackers one is a part of say something about who they are, their experience in P2P, and where they’ve come from. S|N can follow their own rules and have the right to be selective when choosing who they want to be part of their community. As S|N’s name and popularity grows, you don’t want a bunch of noobs f*king it up for everyone else. Regardless what some may think, this isn’t simply a candy store, though they do have some amazingly indulgent tastes.

5) Staff - These guys have been working their asses off. They haven’t been taking this lightly. They are looking long term, investing a sh*tload of effort and time NOT ONLY in the seedboxes, but into the community. These aren’t just a bunch of kids with an elaborate passkey and ratio raep scheme, these guys are building the community from the ground up.

6) Bigger picture - if you can’t see the potential, stop whining about it. The seedboxes are only part of S|N’s potential. Their name will stand on it’s own, regardless of the whining.

People come and go. Good ideas come and go. Sites, trackers, servers, and communities come and go. Innovative and unique ideas like this which has the resources and people to back them up do not come often. Don’t want to take the time to get to know these people and look into what they are actually offering? That’s your choice, but trollin about it only hurts the greater P2P community.

antrax34130
10-23-2010, 04:42 PM
why have you got rename the title? i don't see any scams at the moment Cabalo and i tested the service is good at the moment.

Thelen
10-24-2010, 04:48 AM
heiska, well friends who have tried it told me, and why would they make it up, any more than dhruv constantly protesting he isn't SLDKluster.

btw notice how he admits to helping set it up, where before he said he had nothing to do? why teh sudden change. oh yea, cos he was found out...

notice how leechbox.com born2seed.net seednation.net are all registered to Kyle @ Myth computers? Well that is Synth from T-I, you'd think he knows the story, and he does.

Then there are all the msn logs I can paste that give all the details from when dhruv first contacted me to help him with leechbox.com and to talking about born2seed, and numerous other things.

we've yet to loose a single sale, and given we are small potatos compared to the bigger providers, who aren't worried btw, do you really think we care lol? dhruv, you were beaten, you were found out, and very soon you won't have anything. you do indeed doth protest to much methinks. especially about me, someone you trusted when you shouldn't have.

oh and you'd have to provide around 45,000 seedbox slots to put everyone out of business. given that would cost you somewhere around 200,000USD a month, somehow i doubt it ;)

executioner
10-24-2010, 12:01 PM
Its a little weird how they say they have 600+ slots available but only fill 40 applications a day, also they haven't filled a slot in over 24hrs. They just keep saying they are waiting for tech support to do installs. You would think with a big job like this they would have it sorted and be on the ball.

i noticed aswell they are putting people on the same slot, people on IRC coming in moaning that people have added torrents to their clients.

KnowinServers
10-24-2010, 07:02 PM
@Dhruv, I suggest you to stop all these things mate, things which you are doing as of now, you consider them as a Kids play
but you could fetch serious trouble for you. I am very well aware of what shit things you have been doing but i wont disclose it in public,
one Valuable Suggestion , Just fuckin* stay away from it.

foxhound
10-26-2010, 03:48 AM
Currently the majority of the servers are down

Cabalo
10-26-2010, 04:57 AM
Mass PM received at bitme (the first one ever in my 3 year long tenure there):

A site, http://www.seednation.net/ has come up and they are offering something that is literally too good to be true. A free seedbox. Here is the bad news boys and girls, with such things, if it sounds too good to be true, it generally is.

So far, I have seen reports of stolen passkeys, stolen accounts, stolen invites and the like. I can't tell you what to do or don't do, however, if you find your passkey or the like is stolen you will receive zero sympathy from staff for this.

So what is the point of this mass PM. Simply this, you use this exceptionally dodgy site at your own risk, and if you have been found to have been compromised, after you have received this warning (25/10/2010 at 20:15 GMT) you will have lost your account here. There will be no exceptions, there will be no.. "Oh I'm sorry I didn't know." Use this site at your own peril, but be aware that if your passkey or otherwise is found to have been compromised your account WILL be disabled, and any other private trackers you are on will probably toss you as well.

You have been warned.
//Staff

Thelen
10-26-2010, 06:56 AM
http://85.17.120.205/bigbook.pdf

Courtesy of a source who realised what a scam it all is :)

Aebiux
10-26-2010, 07:31 AM
As an enthusiastic supporter of what I thought was a great and innovative idea, I was wrong. I can't be mad, I willingly signed up and took a gamble.

I did meet some great people there, so it was not all a waste. And damn, I found out how nice my uploads can be with seedbox instead of my dedibox at home. I'll be looking for a legitimate provider soon enough.

The staff that volunteered their time got scammed, too. Fox, thanks for keeping it real, and others as well.

So there goes that chapter...

lmn8r
10-26-2010, 11:07 AM
Nice investigative work guys.

You probably could run a free seedbox community that's donation supported. Someone would have to be willing to pay a modest server bill every month. This offer was just silly though, 600 slots, virtually no limitations, no clear source of income, and of course their behavior.

P2PDog
10-26-2010, 04:39 PM
Sharky, looks like you dropped the ball big time with this one....

[26/10 13:20] p [[email protected]] has joined #SeedNation
[26/10 13:27] <p> dhruv = sldkluster
[26/10 13:27] <p> same owner of leechbox
[26/10 13:27] <ryannerocha> I hope the situation works itself out to an at-least-kind-of-happy ending
[26/10 13:27] <p> hes using stolen credit cards
[26/10 13:27] <ryannerocha> is that true?! like, confirmed?
[26/10 13:27] <p> to pay for ur seedboxs
[26/10 13:27] <p> yes
[26/10 13:28] <p> im bout to
[26/10 13:28] <p> release the db
[26/10 13:28] <p> of seednation

Cabalo
10-26-2010, 04:45 PM
If sharky and his FSF blog still had any credibility, they lost it all.
For those who still had any doubt, sharky is easy to feed and will always say the best about you.

P2PDog
10-26-2010, 05:27 PM
Now, the channel topic is pointing to this pastebin..

http://pastebin.com/Nzb4EU1t

12:39 p the people who went through my.host-planet.info
12:40 p will get
12:40 p a seedboxs
12:40 p but not from seednation
12:40 p seednation idk im not apart of
12:40 p or am i sponsoring them anymore
12:40 p what they did
12:40 p they where using stolen credit cards
12:40 p to purchase servers
12:41 p to provide seedboxs
12:41 p me and foxhound
12:41 p did not know abotu this
12:41 p me, and foxhound are planning
12:41 p to set something up
12:41 p to get this going..
12:41 p back
12:41 p but the first users
12:41 p will be
12:41 p VIPS
12:41 p which have went through my.host-planet.info
12:41 p thats all i can provide to atm

I find it kind of amusing that so many people were apparently taken in by this. Did anyone really believe that someone would provide 600+ legitimate seedbox slots to anyone who asked for one on the hope that people would donate enough to pay for them? P. T. Barnum was right.

Thelen
10-26-2010, 10:55 PM
P2PDog well unfortunately people believed because it seemed so real. Dhruv had a lot of help, though not surprising given he was handing out $600 servers to people that helped him.

Ultimately, since I knew of this from the beginning, from before leechbox even, I had been speaking out the whole time but no one listened because they thought I was just a troll. Just goes to show, it isn't Occams Razor, it is "whoever shouts the loudest and in the greatest numbers is most often believed".

Someone apparently got him to confess: http://85.17.120.205/admit.txt

Either way, I still wouldn't buy anything from pnut, especially not sold under the seednation domain, but mostly because someone that stupid really shouldn't be trusted.

Edit: fro someone:

It has come to our attention that the free-seedbox offer by SeedNation IS a scam.

If you signed up for their service AND used it on BTN, or provided any details of your BTN account, please cease using it and contact a staff member via the StaffPM box immediatly.

For others that signed up, but didnt use it on BTN, DO NOT.

If youve signed up and provided details account(s) (tracker, paypal etc) please ensure you are using different STRONG passwords for your accounts. This includes any accounts you may have used/accessed through their service. Information on strong passwords can be found in our knowlegdebase here.

Furthermore those that did sign up, may want to contact staff members of those sites where you used the SeedNation service; it is possible that your passkey(s) may be compromised.

\\BTN Staff

Thelen
10-27-2010, 08:30 AM
http://www.webhostingtalk.com/archive/index.php/t-979153.html

that is him as well!

the connection is:
Dhruv Singh
EnfireMedia
[email protected]
12 mountain gorge road
brampton
l6r2x7

googling enfire, and whois:
Domain Name: enfiremedia.com
Registered at http://www.dynadot.com

Administrative Contact:
ThePlayersNetwork
Shivom Gautam
24 Mountain Gorge Road
Brampton, Ontario L6R2X7
Canada
[email protected]
+661 4545639

on the same street...
now, check link first for igxhost and all the fraud.

likely that is still an alias, but strangely googling shivom gautum yields results. though, it really is easy to setup fake profiles..

Cabalo
10-27-2010, 12:30 PM
Thelen, really, I'd love to see this proof you speak of linking S|N to Dhruv. Honestly, it's all negative speculation until you do. Or rumors, or gossip, or being that valley girl from high school who doesn't like the hot new cheerleader. And let me tell you, SLD is one hot summabitc...

Cabo, don't want to say I doubt you, but I don't see proof from ANYONE on this or any other forum. And honestly from what I see from being active on their IRC and visiting their forums, I have formed a different opinion about whats going on.

Until I'm proven proven otherwise, my hat will remain uneaten.

Anyways, wanted to share my opinions since everyone is turning speculation and rumor into a business. Here's what I posted at FSF:

Honestly guys, you trolls are trying to take down something new and innovative when you don’t even realize it’s potential. For those of you who are actually looking for a constructive opinion, allow me to elaborate:

1) Passkey stealing / ratio raep - Really? Anyone with proper P2P experience and a decent tracker knows the passkey can be changed in no time at all. And with S|N actually providing the goods, with real servers, real speeds, everything, that is a HELLUVA lot of work to go through just to leach someone’s account for a few hours.

2) ZOMG gotta be careful, sounds too good to be true - A lot of things are, but from what I have gleamed, their strategy is wicked sick. Some things that are “too good to be true” turn out to be wise investments. I’m gambling WITH S|N. I’ll be at the ground level of a P2P community while the trolls will be licking their wounds and whining like the infantile nublets they are.

3) Putting other seedbox companies out of business - S|N has already proven they can provide the goods, and might actually be able to provide them long term. Not everyone is going to get a free seedbox. Some people will have to get their seedbox with other means and pay out the ass for it. Just because S|N is coming in guns blazing as THE competitor right now means that naturally they are going to get the heat. Especially when most P2P sponsers are subscription-based seedbox companies. Sites don’t want to loose their sponsership revenue, and the subscription based seedbox companies don’t want to loose their subscription revenue. Haters gonna hate…

4) Offering invites to members of popular trackers - so what of it? The trackers one is a part of say something about who they are, their experience in P2P, and where they’ve come from. S|N can follow their own rules and have the right to be selective when choosing who they want to be part of their community. As S|N’s name and popularity grows, you don’t want a bunch of noobs f*king it up for everyone else. Regardless what some may think, this isn’t simply a candy store, though they do have some amazingly indulgent tastes.

5) Staff - These guys have been working their asses off. They haven’t been taking this lightly. They are looking long term, investing a sh*tload of effort and time NOT ONLY in the seedboxes, but into the community. These aren’t just a bunch of kids with an elaborate passkey and ratio raep scheme, these guys are building the community from the ground up.

6) Bigger picture - if you can’t see the potential, stop whining about it. The seedboxes are only part of S|N’s potential. Their name will stand on it’s own, regardless of the whining.

People come and go. Good ideas come and go. Sites, trackers, servers, and communities come and go. Innovative and unique ideas like this which has the resources and people to back them up do not come often. Don’t want to take the time to get to know these people and look into what they are actually offering? That’s your choice, but trollin about it only hurts the greater P2P community.

Do you need some ketchup for that hat ? French fries would be nice too.
Weird you just registered to come post on this specific thread... sure, we all are stupid.

Thelen
10-27-2010, 02:10 PM
Well I have just gotten off the phone with a John Schultz at phonebusters.com and sent him a email with some information on this all.

I've again talked with Dhruv, he really sounds like a 15 yr old. Unless he is the smartest 30yr old ever (perfect 15 yr old personality), I'm beginning to think this kid just thinks he is untouchable.

bijoy
10-27-2010, 03:15 PM
SeedNation is closed. SLDKluster / Dhruv are the same person. He also was behind the scam of Leechbox. Seednation is now closed. If you where a member of SeedNation or had a seedbox, please join the IRC server to get your seedbox. The host / sponsor of seednation is now the owner of the domain, and has opened a case agaianst him. The old staff members foxhound, p, and d4rk have started #seedmasters, which will provide seedboxs on gigabit boxs legit. But not for free. It will be for people who purchase VIP.

or IRC: irc.digitalrebels.org #seedmasters

Come Hangout, and get your seedbox today! or come join and find out how you can get yours free!

Know linux? Know seedboxs? Become staff & get paid! Join IRC!

Thank you,
P, Foxhound, d4rk.

Site is gone :P

dhruv
11-04-2010, 01:53 PM
Lol, thelens a troll. Fake convos, hacking domains, other bullshit. Thelen just shut up and go hide in a hole. You paid half the guys to talk crap. Get a life.

Thelen
11-06-2010, 05:46 AM
Mhmmm, because I just go randomly around hacking domains (which is impossible really), creating fake convos which other people post including a old and respected member of FST, and trolling a site which goes down for being a scam not because I trolled it.

Yea... right. You should get a life and stop wasting peoples time.

Sethane
11-07-2010, 09:54 AM
Mhmmm, because I just go randomly around hacking domains (which is impossible really), creating fake convos which other people post including a old and respected member of FST, and trolling a site which goes down for being a scam not because I trolled it.

With all due respect i think you need to get a life! All you do 24/7 is go around investigating sites and that tells me you have no social life or a family...its pretty sad really...your reliance on the net to be someone.

P2PDog
11-07-2010, 12:58 PM

With all due respect i think you need to get a life! All you do 24/7 is go around investigating sites and that tells me you have no social life or a family...its pretty sad really...your reliance on the net to be someone.

Would you prefer that idiots like dhruv be permitted to continue to scam people unchecked?

I think you also vastly over-estimate how much time it takes to spot someone like him. When they're as dumb as he is, they're not hard to spot. While I'm at it, I'd also have to question how sad your own life is that you seemingly have no interest in this subject, yet you spent the time to not just read all of it, but to leave a dumb comment on it, too.

Thelen
11-07-2010, 11:00 PM
Hahaha yea Dhruv seems to be frustrated that I keep finding him out, and yet he goes and posts in places that I can see (which is almost everywhere >_>)...