PDA

View Full Version : Are these movies available on any tracker?

KushBlow
10-26-2010, 09:22 PM
Hey, just wondering if an avid movie fan could search these 2 movies up real quick and see if they're available on a tracker that specializes in this kind of stuff. Thanks a lot.

Breaking All The Rules (1985)

Beer Money (2001)

monkeyseat
10-26-2010, 09:32 PM
a tracker that specializes in this kind of stuff.It would help if you specified what "this kind of stuff" is. Horror? Arthouse? Indie? etc. etc. BATR is available on The Pirate Bay by the way.

KushBlow
10-26-2010, 09:38 PM
Don't really know how to categorize that kind of stuff. I guess low budget movies that are pretty old. And thanks for the TPB suggestion monkeyseat, but I don't download from public trackers, for security reasons. Thanks though.

ExtraDry
10-26-2010, 09:57 PM
Most descent sites fill requests, so just request it at your Favorite Site

anon
10-26-2010, 10:00 PM
Don't really know how to categorize that kind of stuff. I guess low budget movies that are pretty old.

May want to look in CG, then.

I checked RuTracker and KG - only the first one is in the former (DVD, 1 seeder) and none of them is on the latter.

IdolEyes787
10-26-2010, 10:24 PM
There is a two year old dead torrent on cinemageddon but it had 75 snatches so chances are possible for a re-up.

Nothing on Beer Money but TV movies ,especially old ones , are generally incredibly hard to find. CG's also your best bet for that one too if someone doesn't find it someplace else.
Anyway if you have some interest in that sort of thing on a regular basis you should really belong to CG. If you want to and it's not open PM me for an invite.I've got a ton of credit built up ,I'll make a request for you with a big "bounty" on it and there is a fair chance it will get filled.

cinephilia
10-26-2010, 10:31 PM
Don't really know how to categorize that kind of stuff. I guess low budget movies that are pretty old. And thanks for the TPB suggestion monkeyseat, but I don't download from public trackers, for security reasons. Thanks though.
except that there's no risk getting caught for downloading 2 old low budget movies.

KushBlow
10-27-2010, 12:20 AM
Ok thanks a lot guys.

IdolEyes, much appreciated but I think you've done more than enough for me during my time here. Apparently they delete accounts every 30 minutes, and their crude humor on the welcome page is enticing, so I'll just wait a bit for an opening. Thank you though. :) But yeah after a bit of googling Beer Money wasn't even released on DVD looks like, so unless someone has a TVRIP, it's nonexistent.

skywalker91
10-27-2010, 05:12 AM
the first one is avilable on TPB

Disme
10-27-2010, 06:06 AM
thanks for the TPB suggestion monkeyseat, but I don't download from public trackers, for security reasons. Thanks though.

the first one is avilable on TPB

We all love your efforts to get our post-count up, but don't exaggerate please :slap: