PDA

View Full Version : Private Russian Tracker?

nForc3r
10-28-2010, 07:40 PM
Anyone know a good private Russian tracker that is invite only? There used to be interfilm.ru but it was shut down a while back. Anyone know if its operational under a different domain?

The only one I know atm is peers.fm

Thanks in advance. :)

DeadPoet
10-28-2010, 07:45 PM
Uniongang is pretty good.
The home tracker of ELEKTRI4KA if I'm not mistaken something.

Enlightened
10-28-2010, 08:23 PM
This is a Massive Russian Tracker

TORRENTS.RU (http://rutracker.org)

Not sure about the Invite system, I signed up at a certain time, that it OPEN to the public, [ once a week then, NOT sure now] .....Russian time , of course.

anon
10-28-2010, 08:35 PM
Not sure about the Invite system, I signed up at a certain time, that it OPEN to the public,

When I registered, it only opened for a few hours every day. Now it appears to be always open, and there's no invite system I'm aware of.

snagit
10-28-2010, 08:41 PM
RuTracker is pretty good, although their forum layout for the tracker is quite difficult to navigate (to me, at least).

Enlightened
10-28-2010, 08:50 PM
Not sure about the Invite system, I signed up at a certain time, that it OPEN to the public,

When I registered, it only opened for a few hours every day. Now it appears to be always open, and there's no invite system I'm aware of.

Many FST members will be glad to know that, Thanks for the info ...Mr annon

Shinzen
10-28-2010, 08:58 PM
RuTracker is pretty good, although their forum layout for the tracker is quite difficult to navigate (to me, at least).

Use it with google chrome , u can translate the language from Russian to english by jus clicking da translate button.

Select the "Always Translate Russian To English" which is under "Options" on the top right side of the browser, so tht the browser automatically translates the language from Russian to English every time u visit RuTracker

snagit
10-28-2010, 09:01 PM

Use it with google chrome , u can translate the language from Russian to english by jus clicking da translate button.

Select the "Always Translate Russian To English" which is under "Options" on the top right side of the browser, so tht the browser automatically translates the language from russian to english every time u visit ruTracker

Yeah, thanks for the suggestion, but I already do this. It's not really the language part, but navigating through everything which is a bit difficult due to their many categories.

Enlightened
10-28-2010, 09:01 PM

Select the "Always Translate Russian To English" which is under "Options" on the top right side of the browser

OR

What I use in Firefox, w/Google Toolbar, that can do the same with a Gmail button to go with it too....good translator

Shinzen
10-28-2010, 09:05 PM
I Heard a addon is available if v need to translate a website using firefox

Enlightened
10-28-2010, 10:06 PM
I Heard a addon is available if v need to translate a website using firefox

I did try many of the add-on w/Firefox, but None match, Google translate so far..
Best thibg about Google translate is that it "automatically" detects the language and prompts u for the decision to "always Translate'

cinephilia
10-28-2010, 10:06 PM
or just type whathever you are looking for in the top right corner...

KushBlow
10-29-2010, 03:07 AM
There aren't a bunch of Russian invite-only trackers since that's not quite how they do things. However, I can suggest some good Russian trackers;

http://pirat.ca/

http://www.bigfangroup.org/

http://viptorrents.net/ (fake login)

And, of course, Rutracker. That should get you started.

nForc3r
10-29-2010, 04:03 AM
Great, thanks for all the replies.

whatcdfan
10-29-2010, 07:52 AM
yeah navigatios a bit difficult since its forum based topics moving back and forth everytime its also hard to keep track of updates without feeds