View Full Version : Filesharesquad [SCAM ALERT] again dhruv

Thelen
11-02-2010, 10:45 PM
http://filesharesquad.com/

when will that moron learn lol.

Cabalo
11-03-2010, 01:47 AM
Cool URL, that's all.
Is that just a blog, or is there some seedbox scheme running on the backstage?

Thelen
11-03-2010, 03:48 AM
Read the about us, he's selling 'cheap' seedbox so definitely not just a blog that is just there to get interest (seeing as he can't purchase another article from Sharky lol).

Anyway, the account that linked that on SCC is now banned, having been confirmed to be from exactly the same IP as before. He even changed the member title to I am Dhruv lolol... I can't believe he doesn't use proxy or something other than that IP...

Shinzen
11-03-2010, 11:59 AM
he deserves that also for being stupid enough hav that as a member title whose name has been flashing in bt/tracker forums

Thelen
11-03-2010, 12:24 PM
I think the admins changed that later?

FlashFSS
11-03-2010, 09:44 PM
Hi. I am not dhruv, and i own filesharesquad.com . Thelen im sorry for your accusations but they are incoorect. Thanks.

Thelen
11-04-2010, 04:40 AM
lol.... maybe if you could spell properly we might believe you, but one does wonder why you'd be signing up just to respond to this when it is clearly obvious $3-8 seedbox cannot possibly exist without being totally useless (10GB 3 slots), or a scam. But feel free to dig your own hole :D

FlashFSS
11-04-2010, 11:46 AM
They are planned to be demo slots. We will be partnering with a different company which is well known, and offering small test slots for people to see the service. These test slots will have 20 - 30 gigabytes of space, on a 100mb connection. Secondly, i did not have any spelling errors in my last post, but feel free to say what you would like. Obviously your having your fun, posting unnecessary things on my articles. I would like to respectfully ask you not to visit my website please. You(Thelen) are not welcome to read articles at FileShareSquad, Thanks. Now you've dug your own whole. I've heard about your whole fight with p or whatever his name is, so maybe based on what hes done to you, you should lay low. I have looked through your other posts, and you are literally bad talking every single company. Yourself and PulsedMedia need to work on your own faults before jumping to accusations on others. SeedUnlimited is a great company for one, and you've been having the time of your life bashing them. Your definitely not a troll, but you should look to stop this marketing method, of bad talking every single company, with your little area under each post where it says Owner of seedboxnews and dataleech. Clearly the admins are not smart enough to notice your hidden marketing method for PulsedMedia. Im sure they will, soon enough, and likewise notice your posts bad talking every single company aside from your own. When that day comes, Enjoy!

P2PDog
11-04-2010, 01:24 PM
FlashFSS, why did you remove the references to digitalrebels.org from the About Us page?

dhruv
11-04-2010, 01:44 PM
lmfao, this is jokes. Thelen is the biggest joke in history. Ask knowin lmfaoooo, he murked his ass already. Thelen just shut the fuck up already and leave everyone alone lol. P.s filesharesquad articles are HILARIOUS lmfaooo! Some of them are good though i would say.

FlashFSS
11-04-2010, 01:48 PM
P2PDog, there was no reference, did thelen pay you again? Go to website archives and show me that any site such as dr or anything like them was a part of my site www.filesharesquad.com . By the way guys, this is great, thanks for creating backlinks for me :), google loves it. 400+ views on my blog already on a few of my article.s p.s thelen id normally not screw you over like this, but your blog sucks ass lol. Nobody wants to read you trolling about your own company scams.

KFlint
11-04-2010, 01:50 PM
lmfao, this is jokes. Thelen is the biggest joke in history. Ask knowin lmfaoooo, he murked his ass already. Thelen just shut the fuck up already and leave everyone alone lol. P.s filesharesquad articles are HILARIOUS lmfaooo! Some of them are good though i would say.

Are you happening to be laughing your fucking ass out, just to clarify your thoughts?

P2PDog
11-04-2010, 02:02 PM

P's filesharesquad articles?? The owner of filesharesquad was just here claiming to not know who P was...

I've heard about your whole fight with p or whatever his name is,

Cabalo
11-04-2010, 04:03 PM
They are planned to be demo slots. We will be partnering with a different company which is well known, and offering small test slots for people to see the service. These test slots will have 20 - 30 gigabytes of space, on a 100mb connection. Secondly, i did not have any spelling errors in my last post, but feel free to say what you would like. Obviously your having your fun, posting unnecessary things on my articles. I would like to respectfully ask you not to visit my website please. You(Thelen) are not welcome to read articles at FileShareSquad, Thanks. Now you've dug your own whole. I've heard about your whole fight with p or whatever his name is, so maybe based on what hes done to you, you should lay low. I have looked through your other posts, and you are literally bad talking every single company. Yourself and PulsedMedia need to work on your own faults before jumping to accusations on others. SeedUnlimited is a great company for one, and you've been having the time of your life bashing them. Your definitely not a troll, but you should look to stop this marketing method, of bad talking every single company, with your little area under each post where it says Owner of seedboxnews and dataleech. Clearly the admins are not smart enough to notice your hidden marketing method for PulsedMedia. Im sure they will, soon enough, and likewise notice your posts bad talking every single company aside from your own. When that day comes, Enjoy!
We were smart enough to not make an advertising deal with seednation, when asked by you. :whistling:

FlashFSS
11-04-2010, 04:47 PM
I dont know why you quoted me instead of the other user, mate. But im glad you didnt advertise those scammers. And P2PDog just because this dhruv person came and said that P was the article writer, doesnt mean he is. Dhruv is an immature ass, such as thelen, and he is trying to take us down with him. How about you relax now. Thanks. Imn ot entertaining this any further. Tell thelen to bring it on via email, he can click contact us. I have nothing against FST guys, so i dont want to argue with you guys, whoever Thelen has paid, good luck... Bye.

P2PDog
11-04-2010, 05:27 PM
FlashFSS: If you're not P, then why was the About Us page on your site asking that people interested in job positions to send an email to P's digitalrebel.org email address?

edit: before you changed the page, that is.

FlashFSS
11-04-2010, 07:40 PM
Like i said, go to archive.org and find a website archive that shows this. If your right, then i will bow down but ironically your incoorect and apparently thelen aint giving you a good enough blow, cause thats incoorect data. My about us page was last updated on the day of the websites release. WWW.FILESHARESQUAD.COM . :) . YAY ANOTHER BACKLINK :P

P2PDog
11-04-2010, 09:36 PM
I didn't bother to take a screenshot since I don't really care about you or your site enough to, and I doubt if archive.org would have a copy of something that was only there for part of a day, but I do know what I saw. I noticed this post when Thelen posted it and I clicked on the link and couldn't help but notice the connection to digitalrebel.org. If you want to continue your lie and claim that this latest iteration of your seedbox plan isn't associated with all of your past attempts, that's fine with me. I don't intend to follow your "blog" or buy one of your seedboxes, so I don't really care all that much what you do. It just made me wonder why you'd lie about things rather than just come clean and try to get a fresh start, since lies always end up biting you in the ass.

FlashFSS
11-04-2010, 10:59 PM
i havent done shit, im not p, and i had no connection with digital rebels. Dude, just shut the fuck up(mods mind my language) and suck on thelens big white wank as its obvious hes paying you.

P2PDog
11-04-2010, 11:12 PM
i havent done shit, im not p, and i had no connection with digital rebels. Dude, just shut the fuck up(mods mind my language) and suck on thelens big white wank as its obvious hes paying you.

I don't know Thelen at all other than from what he's posted here. As far as shutting the fuck up, what are you going to do if I don't, P? :P

lmn8r
11-04-2010, 11:30 PM
He sounds exactly like dhruv/sldkluster or whatever his aliases are. That's pretty sad, you have to use stolen credit cards to finance whatever stupid scams you have going, and even then you still fail. You've obviously been defeated by the internet, go get laid or something.

FlashFSS
11-04-2010, 11:37 PM
Lol, Thelen just admitted to paying you. Thanks. Game over kid. Bye.

Cabalo
11-04-2010, 11:50 PM
I didn't want to spoil the fun since the start, but it would be nice to hear from you about this: why do you and dhruv share the same RESIDENTIAL ip? Are you roommates?

I forgot to add: dhruv is 14 years old. Fact.

FlashFSS
11-05-2010, 12:45 AM
I do not share an ip with anybody. Stop making false claims. Bring on screenshots or proof if your saying im somebody im not.

P2PDog
11-05-2010, 01:22 AM
Judging from his actions here, and his escapades with his various seedbox scams, I'd believe that he's 14.

P: you do seem to have some technical skills, especially for someone so young, you should stop with the lies and the scams and the schemes and put your skills to good use. Seriously.

Cabalo
11-05-2010, 05:17 AM
I do not share an ip with anybody. Stop making false claims. Bring on screenshots or proof if your saying im somebody im not.

Liar boy.
Here they are, the screenies. I even have matches from two different subnetworks and from other sources that have been tracking you down, which I won't expose here, you're not worth it.
There is no mistake on this, you are dhruv, 100%.

http://image.bayimg.com/naagbaadf.jpg

http://image.bayimg.com/naagdaadf.jpg

I would love to hear an explanation for this.

Champo101
11-05-2010, 06:03 AM
that is something to lmfao at. Also, I was in SCC's channel when dhruv (using the nick, dhruv) was promoting his dumbass site. I'll post a few logs, only showing dhruv, but still, lol
[18:44] <dhruv> i jus got like my 8th seedbox
[18:44] <dhruv> lol
[18:46] <dhruv> well this one was free
[18:46] <dhruv> haha
[18:46] <dhruv> you guys havent seen the fsf post
[18:46] <dhruv> about seednation
[18:47] <dhruv> they do free boxes

Nuff said.

lmn8r
11-05-2010, 11:24 AM
I wonder how many times it will take getting owned for this nubsauce to disconnect his ethernet cable.

P2PDog
11-05-2010, 12:39 PM
Seedbox from seednation: free
Seedbox from seedmaster: $6.50
Seedbox from filesharesquad: $8.00
Dhruv getting owned yet again: PRICELESS!

FlashFSS
11-05-2010, 09:01 PM
lmfaoo the photoshop is pricelessly evident there, thanks. Fake screenies, i love it. P2PDOG stfu, im not dhruv, go shuv it now and get a life. As far as champo goes, it is clear dhruv owned seednation, how late can you be? lol, are you boys done yet? Bye.

Cabalo
11-05-2010, 09:34 PM
You are really a liar.
Screens are real, and so does your imbecility.
You're even worse than all the reports point to.

Champo101
11-05-2010, 10:09 PM
You mean YOU owned the site. How much longer is this gonna go on for?

Thelen
11-06-2010, 05:53 AM
LOL, I haven't seen this much fail since... Bush tried to pretend there were WMD even after they found none. LOL.

I love it how you accuse the GOD DAMN KING SUPREMO MOD OF THE FORUM of making fake screenshots, you really either have lost touch with reality (maybe you have ADHD or something) or are so naively stupid that you think anyone would believe you...

lol, so much fail.

executioner
11-06-2010, 10:04 AM
LOL I just read this thread and had a little chuckle, FlashFSS/Dhruv just got owned so bad by Cabalo.

Thelen
11-06-2010, 11:12 AM
Yea it is like Champo101's avatar. He's going like "must... continue... being... an... asshat..."

lmn8r
11-06-2010, 01:57 PM
Btw thelen you forgot to pay me for supporting you on an internet forum.

Burnsy
11-06-2010, 04:26 PM
you really either have lost touch with reality (maybe you have ADHD or something) or are so naively stupid that you think anyone would believe you...

Or maybe he's just a Grade 'A' cawk...

Thelen
11-07-2010, 06:08 AM
Lulz GTFO lmn8r <_< Sif I need to pay you to tell the truth anyway.

FlashFSS
11-07-2010, 03:16 PM
And theres your proof boys. Thelen is paying people :). Now watch him pay lmn8r to write "no i was just joking" LMFAOOO! Thelen get a life. Stop trying to create stuff about me, and go continue your rant about dhruv instead lol.

Cabalo
11-07-2010, 03:23 PM
And theres your proof boys. Thelen is paying people :). Now watch him pay lmn8r to write "no i was just joking" LMFAOOO! Thelen get a life. Stop trying to create stuff about me, and go continue your rant about dhruv instead lol.
You are amongst the top 5 most stupid people this forum ever had. True story.
You might even climb to the podium should you persist on this lie after all that has been said and shown.

KS-202
11-12-2010, 07:14 PM
Read this on DHruv:

http://red-snow.com

Cabalo
11-12-2010, 08:08 PM
I'll copy paste it here.

Red Snow

- A static blog by Synth. ================================================================================================================ 2010:11:11
I started up this miniature poor excuse for a blog to leave notes for the torrent community in general. Not to mention a few people claiming to be me when I've only been on digitalrebels IRC once, always on the Austirc, and a few tracker IRC networks to warn them of the scammer, Dhruv.
People who want to send comments, questions, and death threats can do so at: [email protected]
I'm keeping this blog stupid simple for a few reasons:
-Bandwidth
-Less exploits
-Laziness
So now that we are done with credibility onto the pressing matter I wish to share.
Seednation.net/leechbox.com/born2seed.org
As a side note, how much damage did Dhruv do? Roughly $20,000 in company damages between "P" - host-planet.info and me. Hundred of thousands of dollars in credit card damage that multiple organizations are looking into at the moment. This is probable something that will never reach your local news.
Most of you probable have a fair idea of what happened but I will lay out the order of events as best I can. I currently own a company and I've been looking to move my customers to some other server provider because my servers were move to Germany without my knowledge. I met Dhruv in the Austirc in the #TIHelp room. He first approached another staff member who told me he had a business offer for TI. I think it had something to do with torrent-invites.com promoting his seedboxes in exchange for a few free ones. he sounded desperate and very suspicious. I decided to talk to him, and he gave me a free server from 100tb.com just for listening. His excuses for this outgoing behaviour was that he worked in a data center and could write off these boxes easily. I thought that was pretty cool, and the fact that he needed some help for this to take off made it more interesting. I wasn't really interested in helping sell the servers, I only wanted to help build the website. This is where my business came in, we design websites. We mostly design for locally companies. However, if we could provide cheap servers to my clients I thought of it as a win win situation.
Dhruv was pushing for time though. Some of us had to pull 24 hours straight to complete what he wanted with a silly and strict time line. We thought the guy might be on his death bed or something. This is where all you experienced web designers and freelancers can laugh your ass off for not taking a deposit. After we had built the website(leechbox.com) he wanted born2seed.org as a tracker as well to compliment selling seedboxes. We probable spent a good amount of time on that as well. All of this was done in several days with little sleep.
After all of this was done he wanted us to start selling seedboxes which made me wonder where does our part end? I thought why not I'll configure a few for him. This is where it starts to get interesting. All the boxes had a ton of shit on them, none were a fresh install, and he kept complaining about how much it is a hassle to get them wiped. The boxes started crashing soon randomly and getting taken down for poor excuses.
He also opened up an account under my name at FDC servers and started opening up tickets and bitching like the little brat he was for some servers. He started ordering ridiculous amounts. One of my part time employees said he ordered over 10,000 Euros of servers under his account in one day. This seemed really stupid, so now I began to question where he was getting all this money. No one could throw away this much money in servers and expect a 20% return or less even if he was writing them off! If there were ever bigger idiots than those on wall street it is dhruv ladies and gentlemen.
We decided to compare some of the credit cards. I compared two on my SingleHop account to another one another employee had. They matched so that took suspicion off of him for another few days. However, FDC servers gave us a call from their credit fraud department apologizing for the delay but asked us to sign a credit check or something like that. The same day Dhruv tells us "screw FDC" and OVH also calls us saying he's been ordering with dozens of credit cards. This was proof as it was and I quit.
The next day he starts giving out torrent flux to everyone on the waiting list, fail. He even said himself "screw the customers I know what's best. If they complain then move them."
The last bit of involvement I had directly with dhruv was buying seednation.net with the money in the paypal account and refunded every customer who asked. To those wondering, yes he still owes customers money! For a small time before the ************** article I hosted the seednation.net on my server so that I could spy on him. Good thing I did too, he uploaded from one of his servers 1GB in text documents of stolen credit cards, random IRC chat documents, screenshots of him buying stolen credit cards and selling stolen information. I have never met more of an idiot in my life, and half the stuff on there I have still not gone through. Anyhow here's some proof:
http://red-snow.com/1-2.png
http://red-snow.com/2-2.png
http://red-snow.com/3-2.png
http://red-snow.com/4-2.png
The zip file of bk.zip is what I zipped up. The FTP log is 200 pages + so I will not upload it to show it came from his IP but on request I can provide it. Also, I can provide the same FTP login to any staff member of any tracker of his files if you require further evidence. It's the same login I gave to the RCMP.
Now with Seednation, I would like to give a shout out to Sharky at **************. We've been in contact since he posted the article. He's been very helpful and extremely cooperative. His responsibility is to post the news, not censor everything. He just reported what he heard from dhruv. He also didn't take down the article because at the time dhruv would of questioned why and may have bolted. I was working with the RCMP to bring down dhruv and didn't want to draw suspicion, and could use any information Sharky could give to me on dhruv. A little later a note was put on the article outlining how not to trust everything you hear. The article has now been deleted. I can say the same about myself, If I owned the domain why didn't I take it down? Simple, I needed as much information from him as possible and the RCMP wouldn't advise on a take down while they were investigating.
Another company I would like to bring up is P's host-planet.info. He had no idea of the situation either. I was going to tell him about the whole credit card fraud investigation but he mentioned he knew dhruv so I thought he might have an idea of the illegal actions going on.
Also thelen was involved in helping. He was able to get dhruv's phone number for me that I am grateful for. How did he become involved? born2seed.org was hosted on pulsedmedia's server and I expressed my concerns over a PM that thelen happen to read. He knew most of the story by then and started to spread the news. I'm actually happy the news got out without blowing my cover. I am writing this now because it doesn't matter.
Some of you may be wondering, investigation? Rcmp? Yes, the RCMP (Royal Canadian Mounted Police) were the first organization to get involved. It originally started at my local police station that I reported all this information at. It then escalated to the RCMP K-Division in Edmonton, and finally to the FBI. I wish I could show the emails, but it is sensitive information.
I also think he might of been collecting information on members too. When he was on my server he sent an email to the wrong address and it bounced back. I read this email and they were templates of lots of users on seednation. The template contains their IP first followed by any other information he can grab from that user. Name, address, SSN, credit card, etc.
Since Dhruv likes to release so much personal information why don't I give out some of his?:
School's IP: 38.116.200.72
His home IP (static): 173.32.119.42
I am only posting this information because I am asking for a global ban on this guy. Do you want your members scammed? He moves to new ideas and new ways everyday to scam people, lets make sure he never does again.
Thanks for reading, I'll post any emails I get here as well.
Synth.

KFlint
11-12-2010, 08:55 PM
lmfaoo the photoshop is pricelessly evident there, thanks. Fake screenies, i love it. P2PDOG stfu, im not dhruv, go shuv it now and get a life. As far as champo goes, it is clear dhruv owned seednation, how late can you be? lol, are you boys done yet? Bye.

You are dhruv....cawk... I wish you a good meeting with the feds :O

bijoy
11-12-2010, 09:25 PM

You are dhruv....cawk... I wish you a good meeting with the feds :O

same people, how many nick? how many account?

antrax34130
11-12-2010, 09:27 PM
nice story!

Thelen
11-13-2010, 09:01 AM
Wow, I felt a little warm inside with that mention, certainly gives me *some* street cred :D

Now to hunt his next scam... :D