PDA

View Full Version : Post here updates or changes to the the WTO

KFlint
11-03-2010, 02:13 PM
Post here updates or changes to the the WTO

first question : nour, oes it even exist? If not, I will remove it.

Cabalo
11-03-2010, 02:32 PM
It's a DDL forum. Rart must have approved it, but forgot to check the site.
Remove it, by all means.

KFlint
11-03-2010, 02:56 PM
Thx, done it

anon
11-03-2010, 05:53 PM
And so it goes boom :)

By the way, I just noticed anyone can add trackers to the WTO. :lol:

And if "IMG" is IMAGiNE's tracker, it should be renamed and have its URL updated. There are a some other things that should be changed, also.

antrax34130
11-03-2010, 05:58 PM
what is the url of nour?

kFlint you can remove: iFeelit(rip), Elektronik(rip), SqNight(rip), SyncTheBits(rip now a ddl forum)

IMG's url is wrong, DeepBassNine's url isn't correct, JIWANG is open signup not staff invite only, STmusic has merged with SuperTorrent etc..and maybe others mistakes like stats/names/status/links.

HDCorea aka B2S, ttc aren't present and some others huge foreign private trackers aren't listed (see private trackers list on FSF).

Cabalo
11-03-2010, 06:37 PM
I wouldn't delete them but add a [RIP] on front of its name.
Maybe we can use this thread as a way to update some stuff on the WTO.
I'm renaming it.

anon
11-03-2010, 07:02 PM
Maybe we can use this thread as a way to update some stuff on the WTO.
I'm renaming it.

Good idea. Here are some suggestions after having a quick look at the WTO's current status:

Trackers where "availability" should be "open signup": BizTorrents, 420Project, LastTorrents, Underground-Gamer, DIDIDave, PussyTorrents (via signup2.php).
Trackers where "availability" should be "invite only": ThePlace, FreshOn.TV, SuperTorrents, TvTorrentz, Bibliotik, Speed.cd, TheBox, Linkomanija, ShareTheRemote.
Lossless World: availability should be "invite request/referral".
PassThePopcorn: availability should be "invite only".
Cinematik: availability should probably be "invite request/referral", heard invites aren't given automatically and you must ask on a forum thread to get them.
FileMP3: availability should be "closed".

The following trackers are dead: SaveTheCoratee, 700M.bz, FapLife, SilverSeed (apparently), The Candy Store, Face The Music, Pimp Your Mobile, SceneSound, SceneLife, SceneRace, iFi, Elektronik, SqNight, SyncTheBits (via antrax34130).
Torrents.ru should be labeled "RuTracker.org".
TV-Vault's http://filesharingtalk.com/images/buttons_fst/reply_40b.png-link should point to their new .me domain.

cinephilia
11-03-2010, 07:27 PM
Allotracker is, and has always been open (http://allotracker.com/account-signup.php)

KFlint
11-03-2010, 07:30 PM
Ok let's make it the official thread then, would be even nicer if members could edit the tracker list and we could just approve them.

All changes done, thx for your time

IMG's url is wrong, DeepBassNine's url isn't correct.

What are they then?

QPD
11-03-2010, 08:48 PM
What about members list and torrent list?

KFlint
11-03-2010, 08:56 PM
What about members list and torrent list?

It's all out of date and don't think I would bother updating it unless there is a big change. If members had the possibility to edit it, that would make it more realistic to maintain those stats.

anon
11-03-2010, 09:39 PM
What are they then?

http://tracker.deepbassnine.com/login.php