PDA

View Full Version : FSC Help

fluteloop
11-05-2010, 08:44 PM
I have an account on FSC but I have been unable to access it for some time now.
I have tried to recover but this failed.
And I cant seem to get access to the IRC channel.

Can someone from FSC give me some help please.

Thanks

F

KFlint
11-05-2010, 08:59 PM
I pm'ed one of their staff member after approving your thread.

anon
11-05-2010, 09:03 PM
I have an account on FSC but I have been unable to access it for some time now.
I have tried to recover but this failed.
And I cant seem to get access to the IRC channel.

http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/232869-IRC-Channels-and-Tracker-staff-members-at-FST

Scroll down and click on "Show" next to the spoiler. There are instructions on how to join IRC there, or you can also send them an e-mail. Since KFlint already took the time to contact one of them, I'd wait for him/her to post here, though. :)

Why was that thread moved to the GA section, by the way? :unsure:

KFlint
11-05-2010, 09:13 PM
I moved it back, there is no point at all for it to be there.

sear
12-07-2010, 09:26 PM
so is this sorted? it must be it's been over a month. I'm sorry but your pm got lost KFlint :/ I get quite a few spam emails on here so I usually don't read them tbh anyway I'm helping another fst member at the moment so I'll be checking my pm's over the next few days.

megabyteme
12-08-2010, 12:59 AM
is this sorted? I get quite a few emails on here so I usually read them. I'm helping another fst member at the moment so I'll be checking my pm's over the next few days.

Modified to "as read" by typical spammers- who will undoubtedly increase their efforts... :lol:

sear
12-08-2010, 06:40 AM
lol I don't care tbh anyone that pm's me out of the blue is automatically excluded from me ever inviting them anywhere ... it's a pity that real PM's get lost in the junk but :shrugs:

pakito
12-16-2010, 01:44 AM
Many people need help to get an account there lol

Chief_Garbonzo
12-17-2010, 07:38 AM
Many people need help to get an account there lol

How come they need help to get an account there? I always thought that if that person would make a good FSC member there they would be invited? Kinda like they find you type of thing. So I'm curious as to why they would still need help??! :dunno: