PDA

View Full Version : Omg it's been a long time....

tweakz
11-07-2010, 03:05 AM
sense I have been out of the scene, well for starters what's up everyone again

Well back in the day I use to have the top trackers but I had to park my accounts and let them die :( after I moved and went through some rough times by not being able to have my own internet and run my lappy for 2 weeks straight lol. So is FTN still good and is Brandon still running it?, Who's the top trackers or are they still the same?

Thanks

n00bz0r
11-07-2010, 03:21 AM
First off, go easy on those soddin smileys. And as always, the sky is still up.. or the roof.. depends on the way you look at it.
Second, No one gives a flying fuck about which sites you were a part of before the 'hiatus'. Now, for the sake of staying/appearing 'helpful', the 'top' trackers are either dead, or on the verge of dying. So, that should save ya a considerable amount of time and effort (again?).
Third, Brandon still runs FTN.
Last but not the least, Welcome back.

tweakz
11-07-2010, 03:30 AM
^^ ur funny but not mostly in a good way, the first smiley got there for some strange reason cuz when I saw it I was like wtf is that doing here, gonna edit that ish! Well it's good to know B is still doing he's thing thx peace!

I guess you don't have FTN from your flying fck remark!

n00bz0r
11-07-2010, 03:35 AM
^^ ur funny but not mostly in a good way, the first smiley got there for some strange reason cuz when I saw it I was like wtf is that doing here, gonna edit that ish! Well it's good to know B is still doing he's thing thx peace!
Why, ty?

I guess you don't have FTN from your flying fck remark!
Now that's the most interesting remark/comment/observation you have posted in a while.
How in your infinite wisdom did you reach that conclusion?

tweakz
11-07-2010, 03:38 AM
^You tell me, do you got ftn, do a screen shot blurred if so, if not then peace!

n00bz0r
11-07-2010, 03:44 AM
I am a member on FTN. No screenshots for joo coz, quite frankly, I could use the extra time lookin for threads to troll, and the additional bandwidth to download some music. And honestly, I could care less about satisfying your curiosity/need to appear 'oh so mighty', if at all.

So, thats about it.
kthxbai

tweakz
11-07-2010, 03:52 AM
lmao just what I thought a troll that's all talk

Peace out for life, move along troll!

Waddafocky
11-07-2010, 03:54 AM
Umm, nice thread to come back with?

Why so hostile?

tweakz
11-07-2010, 03:56 AM
I'm fine he's just a rude member, wasn't expecting such a weirdo like him.

P2PDog
11-07-2010, 04:03 AM
I'm fine he's just a rude member, wasn't expecting such a weirdo like him.

I think you've got that backwards.

Quarterquack
11-07-2010, 05:30 AM
Tweakz, you're an idiot.

P.S. Do weirdos flock together like birds of a feather?

tweakz
11-07-2010, 06:29 AM
I see this site hasn't changed much ur all rude jokers n probably friends with each other.

n00bz0r
11-07-2010, 06:53 AM
Can't help but wonder if being 'dumb' was a criteria for joining 'top' trackers back in the day. :dabs:

A
11-07-2010, 06:58 AM
Can't help but wonder if being 'dumb' was a criteria for joining 'top' trackers back in the day. :dabs:
It still is ...

Waddafocky
11-07-2010, 07:09 AM
ringhunter: Yes to that P.S. - most liberal American colleges attest to that proverb.

tweakz: You're probably right, we're all just rude jokers who know each other intimately and will back each other up to the death in online forums...

I'm an oldie too, but I wasn't so red-faced and huffy on my re-entrance to these forums.

Chief_Garbonzo
11-07-2010, 07:51 AM
Lol, so what if he has FTN or if he doesn't? Why would you want someone to screen shot to just prove it for the fun of it?

IdolEyes787
11-07-2010, 01:34 PM
sense I have been out of the scene, well for starters what's up everyone again

Since

Well back in the day I use to have the top trackers but I had to park my accounts and let them die :( after I moved and went through some rough times by not being able to have my own internet and run my lappy for 2 weeks straight lol.

"Back in the day"?:unsure: I don't think, even if you're teen , that a year or two qualifies as being "back in the day" .

So is FTN still good and is Brandon still running it?, Who's the top trackers or are they still the same?

Thanks

"What are", unless you really meant who and then still Dog the Bounty Hunter and the guy from Mantracker.

Brandon is still apparently still running it but is coming to ( apparently) really detest the general membership.
Although it's partly his own responsibility for creating ( by exclusivity) a system that tends to attract the worst , not the best of the bt population ,I can't say I really blame him for the detesting part .

Also I totally agree with everyone, what does you being and n00bz0r being or not being on a silly torrent site have to do with anyone's anything?
Other than the fact,of course, that your apparent believe that it does doesn't speak very well for you.

And stop saying " peace" so insincerely.

n00bz0r turns to the Dark Side :ohmy:

tweakz
11-07-2010, 03:54 PM
since

well back in the day i use to have the top trackers but i had to park my accounts and let them die :( after i moved and went through some rough times by not being able to have my own internet and run my lappy for 2 weeks straight lol.

"back in the day"?:unsure: I don't think, even if you're teen , that a year or two qualifies as being "back in the day" .

so is ftn still good and is brandon still running it?, who's the top trackers or are they still the same?

Thanks

"what are", unless you really meant who and then still dog the bounty hunter and the guy from mantracker.

Brandon is still apparently still running it but is coming to ( apparently) really detest the general membership.
Although it's partly his own responsibility for creating ( by exclusivity) a system that tends to attract the worst , not the best of the bt population ,i can't say i really blame him for the detesting part .

Also i totally agree with everyone, what does you being and n00bz0r being or not being on a silly torrent site have to do with anyone's anything?
Other than the fact,of course, that your apparent believe that it does doesn't speak very well for you.

And stop saying " peace" so insincerely.

N00bz0r turns to the dark side :ohmy:

lol

anon
11-07-2010, 04:06 PM
Erm... welcome back? :unsure:

As for your "top trackers" comment, I have stopped using BitTorrent, but when I did my definition of "top tracker" covered sites like IPT and TL, because they had what I wanted to, good speeds, and were easy to seed on (IPT more than TL :P).

It's pretty stupid to think something is "top" because it's harder to get. Actually, in many cases those "top" sites offer little more, or sometimes even less than those traders don't seem to want, except as giveaway/rep fodder.

And you can try IRC to get your "top" accounts re-enabled, if you desire.

tweakz
11-07-2010, 04:13 PM
Erm... welcome back? :unsure:

As for your "top trackers" comment, I have stopped using BitTorrent, but when I did my definition of "top tracker" covered sites like IPT and TL, because they had what I wanted to, good speeds, and were easy to seed on (IPT more than TL :P).

It's pretty stupid to think something is "top" because it's harder to get. Actually, in many cases those "top" sites offer little more, or sometimes even less than those traders don't seem to want, except as giveaway/rep fodder.

And you can try IRC to get your "top" accounts re-enabled, if you desire.

Good advice, that's more what I was looking for vs the others.
Thanks.

Waddafocky
11-07-2010, 05:17 PM
OT but what do you use now, anon?

tweakz:
If your accounts have been deleted i.e. pruned as a result of inactivity, you'll probably have to make new accounts.

Make sure you have photo proof from staff that you can get another account made, or that they don't have one account per lifetime rule.

anon
11-07-2010, 05:21 PM
OT but what do you use now, anon?

One-click hosters. RDesc took over uTorrent, and Fileserve and Megaupload replaced my trackers :)

I do still seed what I've snatched in the past, of course.

IdolEyes787
11-07-2010, 05:33 PM
Since this thread is clearly going nowhere.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfgjJhh3U3A

Slickerey
11-07-2010, 06:20 PM
IPTorrents is where all the good stuff is at. If you really want "trustworthy" music, get Waffles and/or What.CD.

Or if you want an AIO package, go with Warez-BB.

1000possibleclaws
11-07-2010, 06:39 PM
OP = moar proof that private torrenting has not 'degenerated' over time.

Thelen
11-08-2010, 01:10 AM
To be fair "go easy on those soddin smileys" could be interpreted as rude and weirdoish, but if that is the case then everyone on the internet is rude and weirdoish (which is actually partly true, lulz @ the irony). Indeed you've got it backwards, maybe stop smoking that stuff?