PDA

View Full Version : BCG Inquiry

pineappleseeds
11-12-2010, 04:55 AM
I've been disabled from BCG due to inactivity. I found that out at the BCG IRC help channel however I wasn't allowed to have my account reinstated, I don't know why. AFAIK, tracker staff reinstate your account if it had been disabled for inactivity. I don't believe I've done anything wrong at BCG. I've tried to PM stoi but it seems he hasn't been replying to me. I would like to have a second chance at BCG and would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

I won't publicly post my username at BCG, however I will send it via PM.

Burnsy
11-12-2010, 05:01 AM
I don't believe I've done anything wrong at BCG.

Apart from signing up then never using the tracker? I think some people would call that being a collector... Me? I'm not so cynical :rolleyes:

Tracker staff don't have to do a thing... and re-enabling a user who never had any need to be a member in the first place doesn't strike me of being something high up on their agenda...

pineappleseeds
11-12-2010, 06:08 AM
When putting it that way, I suppose they don't - however I wouldn't be asking for a second chance if I didn't have any intentions of using the account. That is why I'm asking.

stoi
11-12-2010, 09:56 AM
Max users 55000
Registered users 50207

we are open atm you know, and if your account has been pruned, then just sign up again.

pineappleseeds
11-12-2010, 10:23 AM
I tried to signup however I received an 'Account Creation Limit Due to users abusing the site and creating multiple accounts, we have limited the number of accounts that can be created from a single IP. You must wait 0:00 before you can create an account.'. I've also tried logging into my account and I receive this error: "Login failed! This account has been disabled."

stoi
11-12-2010, 10:51 AM
well cirno banned you because in 24 weeks you only downloaded 2 torrents, and if you have been in IRC and talked to him about it, there is very little i can do tbh.

pineappleseeds
11-12-2010, 10:55 AM
I just checked through my IRC logs and I had talked to this person: ggbarnum.

stoi
11-12-2010, 12:09 PM
Well if i was you i would go back in and talk to cirno, he is the only one that can re-enable you (if he wishes to).

pineappleseeds
11-12-2010, 12:19 PM
Alright, thanks stoi.

Edit: Many thanks to stoi and to cirno. My account has been re-enabled. This thread may be closed now.

Skiz
11-14-2010, 06:03 PM
Closed at thread starters request.