PDA

View Full Version : Dino Dan

bumrocks
11-16-2010, 03:48 AM
I have looked for this on most all trackers I am a part of, including TV trackers and public ones but have yet to have any luck. I know there are some "kid show/cartoon" trackers out there. If anyone spots this show anywhere please let me know as my 3 year old would be most appreciative...

Dino Dan Season 01 HDTV XVID It appears that this may have initially run on Canadian TV (TVO) but now runs daily on Nick Jr in the States. TVrage has very little on it but IMDb has a bit... http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1447487/

Join paleontologist-in-training Dan Henderson as he takes kids on a Jurassic journey to the land where lizards were as long as three school buses and terrifying T-Rex's ruled. Looks to be at least 20 episodes but there may be as many as 28.

Thanks!

Cabalo
11-16-2010, 04:39 AM
Nowhere to be found on DDL forums and usenet servers. If it isn't there, it probably doesn't exist.

Detale
11-16-2010, 05:48 AM
Hey BR long time no see. Isn't this show a bit advanced for you bud? My kids love it though :P

bumrocks
11-17-2010, 12:25 AM
Nowhere to be found on DDL forums and usenet servers. If it isn't there, it probably doesn't exist.

Thanks for checking Cabalo. I was afraid of that. My kid really digs the show. One of the few shows that can actually capture his interest for any real length of time outside of Toy Story anything.

Hey BR long time no see. Isn't this show a bit advanced for you bud? My kids love it though :P

Oh I have been here! Lurking of course pretty much on a daily basis and occasionally from my phone. I have noticed that you have been around more as of late even if it was to tell someone to fook themselves...

Detale
11-17-2010, 06:21 AM
LOL, yeah I planon making a full comeback soon. I just can't find the time I used to have.

IdolEyes787
11-17-2010, 12:30 PM
Prays that some threats are idle .

Detale
11-18-2010, 03:28 AM
Like when you prayed to stop meeting truckers in the bathroom at the truck stop off of Rt 118?

Cabalo
11-18-2010, 05:40 AM
Thanks for checking Cabalo. I was afraid of that. My kid really digs the show. One of the few shows that can actually capture his interest for any real length of time outside of Toy Story anything.

No problem. Have you tried requesting some cap/encode from some of those big HD/tv sites? I'd try my luck there.