PDA

View Full Version : My fsc ratioproof ;]

hornydevil
11-18-2010, 06:09 PM
Enough

anon
11-18-2010, 06:13 PM
Besides bragging about being a member on FSC and a shitload of other trackers (judging from your bookmarks bar), what's the point of this thread? :unsure:

ElitUser
11-18-2010, 06:13 PM
@horndevil
So what

cabbar
11-18-2010, 06:18 PM
Super!!! I like it.. You can send your e-mail for Demonoid.. .:lol:

Tokeman
11-18-2010, 06:20 PM
Nice edit, were you worried they'd track you down based on you searching for JDilla (or whatever it was prior to edit)?
Pointless post

hornydevil
11-18-2010, 06:24 PM
I love americaaaa

anon
11-18-2010, 06:27 PM
searching for JDilla (or whatever it was prior to edit)?

Oh, you mean this (http://i.imgur.com/gSmtV.png)? :yup:

hornydevil
11-18-2010, 06:28 PM
lol

ElitUser
11-18-2010, 06:28 PM
Nice edit, were you worried they'd track you down based on you searching for JDilla (or whatever it was prior to edit)?
Pointless post

Maybe or maybe not, but I am sure that he/she is also a member of T-I forum.
Because this type of editing are followed in there for posting a screenshot.

He/she also has the Demonoid, I dont think you need to send a new Demonoid Invite unless the OP need a dupe account, I dont see FTN in his/her bookmarks so SEND ME YOUR EMAIL FOR FTN INVITE.

KFlint
11-18-2010, 06:30 PM
You know you could lose your account for the sole reason of posting a screenshot here (look at our FSC review,no screenies). They will find you in a heartbeat based on what you show of your stats... Great job! :thumbsup:

hornydevil
11-18-2010, 06:31 PM
Pointless post

lol im not a member of T.I. i saw this screens here:
http://.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=7160
^torrentinvites

Quarterquack
11-18-2010, 06:32 PM
No FTN? Your e-penis is still sub-par, then. :(

anon
11-18-2010, 06:32 PM

In short, he edited his post, so he must be a member at T-I. :mellow:

You know you could lose your account for the sole reason of posting a screenshot here

Perhaps the ratio proof isn't really his, and he wants to screw another member that way. :ninja:

Disme
11-18-2010, 06:34 PM
Who says it's his.

And by the way ... those stats aren't that fabulous :dabs:

Edit: anon-sbi was just a tad faster!

cinephilia
11-18-2010, 06:35 PM
who cares anyway.

Quarterquack
11-18-2010, 06:36 PM
who cares anyway.

who knows, maybe it's all just a dream...

A
11-18-2010, 06:41 PM
Hottest thread.16 views,15 replies,oh wait ... Stats are climbing,and fast!

cinephilia
11-18-2010, 06:41 PM
a dream implies something pleasant :mellow:

A
11-18-2010, 06:43 PM
a dream implies something pleasant :mellow:
Not necessarily.In fact,not at all.

hornydevil
11-18-2010, 06:47 PM
lol you are such a clowns ban me...i dont care ;)

bijoy
11-18-2010, 06:50 PM

+ I can send you invite of obama orrents. You know that is the super secret torrent tracker. :P

Cabalo
11-18-2010, 06:53 PM
It's not your account, so no point in banning it.

cinephilia
11-18-2010, 06:54 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enodj2FrwEU

antrax34130
11-18-2010, 06:55 PM
http://www.torrent-invites.com/members/jkdillinja.html ?

Stabber
11-18-2010, 07:09 PM
So this is why FSC wants new members

weedpeople
11-18-2010, 07:32 PM
This is why noobs like hornydevil wanna enlarge his penis by leaking someone's proof posted on other forums. :D
We don't care.
Looks like horny finally saw how fsc looks like. :)

Daniel_30
11-18-2010, 08:16 PM
who cares anyway.

Yes who's care especially after he got ban on it, shut the fuck up please .

hornydevil
11-18-2010, 08:18 PM
This is why noobs like hornydevil wanna enlarge his penis by leaking someone's proof posted on other forums. :D
We don't care.
Looks like horny finally saw how fsc looks like. :)

yes,i am the biggest noob in the world! :)

tippertime
11-18-2010, 08:22 PM
I watched that whole 2 clowns video....im gonna have nightmares :(

cinephilia
11-18-2010, 08:23 PM
yes,i am the biggest noob in the world! :)
just as your title says.

late 80's french punk :yup:

IdolEyes787
11-18-2010, 08:36 PM

I know that it would greatly reduce the membership here but can there please be a new rule disabling people , although in hornydevil's case disabled would be a relative term, for excessive stupidity.

Btw I for one am glad that you weren't banned or else I wouldn't have had a chance to tell you to piss off.

pone44
11-18-2010, 08:45 PM
He wanted some attention.

I know that it would greatly reduce the membership here but can there please be a new rule disabling people , although in hornydevil's case disabled would be a relative term, for excessive stupidity.

Btw I for one am glad that you weren't banned or else I wouldn't have had a chance to tell you to piss off.

& :lol:

cinephilia
11-18-2010, 08:53 PM
blah blah blah
fascist :mellow:

IdolEyes787
11-18-2010, 08:57 PM
blah blah blah

:):) Profound lyrics btw.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2ozuCXpVJY

I just threw up in my mouth a little.:sick:

cinephilia
11-18-2010, 09:05 PM
sorry but my personal ethic doesn't allow me to watch such a video :(

IdolEyes787
11-18-2010, 09:07 PM
Fascist.

cinephilia
11-18-2010, 09:13 PM
aesthete.

IdolEyes787
11-18-2010, 09:22 PM
No I believe in God so I'm more of a practicing proletariat.

KFlint
11-18-2010, 09:50 PM
just as your title says.

Beru = good stuff!

cinephilia
11-18-2010, 09:57 PM
No I believe in God so I'm more of a practicing proletariat.
:unsure:

i was talking about me anyway:snooty:

Beru = good stuff!
the good old days :yup:

cap87
11-18-2010, 11:12 PM

:):) Profound lyrics btw.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2ozuCXpVJY

I just threw up in my mouth a little.:sick:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sm6MFYpWXtg

gamesover
11-19-2010, 03:27 AM
I liked the online prank where we all voted to send Justin Bieber to North Korea. Good times good times

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1643113/20100707/bieber_justin.jhtml

n00bz0r
11-19-2010, 04:55 AM
http://www.freemyspacegraphics.com/Graphics/Funny_Animations/images/funny_new_17.gif

bijoy
11-19-2010, 05:58 AM
http://i.imgur.com/8HTUB.gif

1000possibleclaws
11-19-2010, 06:40 AM
It's actually pretty hilarious how much stereotypical bittard-ness is contained in that one screen. It sums up this scene to the tee.

anon
11-19-2010, 12:43 PM
Thread: My fsc ratioproof ;]

*video*

I liked the online prank where we all voted to send Justin Bieber to North Korea. Good times good times

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1643113/20100707/bieber_justin.jhtml

*image*

*image*

:fst:

bijoy
11-19-2010, 03:06 PM
This thread is going nowhere. :P

IdolEyes787
11-19-2010, 04:22 PM
This thread is going nowhere. :P

Considering how it started out that's hardly a surprise.
Try forcing yourself to say something intelligent , maybe that will help.

megabyteme
11-19-2010, 04:59 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWtCittJyr0

ElitUser
11-19-2010, 06:23 PM
Justin Bieber is he 16 to 18 yers old
I saw the video above, I think he is teenage

and why in South Park Justin Bieber killed by monster
is he do somthing wrong in real life and that's why in south park shows this
Like to know

I dont watch Channel V or MTV or any others music channel video so I am noob on this.

IdolEyes787
11-19-2010, 07:07 PM
Why on South Park do they ask Michael Bay his advice on defeating the terrorists ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeSUuj98Rx0

Because they just do and it's funny.:unsure:

gamesover
11-19-2010, 07:35 PM

He compared himself to Kurt Cobain, that's one very wrong thing I can think of.

megabyteme
11-19-2010, 07:40 PM

Like to know

I dont watch Channel V or MTV or any others music channel video so I am noob on this.

Are4 you saying you watched the entire video (posted above) and don't want him to be decapitated by a giant demon/monster? :unsure: That would make you the first...

karachidude
11-19-2010, 09:18 PM
just read,the OP has been noticed,and will probably be found and banned(if not already),if he doesnt have a very good reason for posting the screenies :yup:

anon
11-19-2010, 09:27 PM
the OP has been noticed,and will probably be found and banned(if not already)

Maybe it's just me, but based on the lack of sense this thread has had since its beginning, and the thread starter's extremely constructive replies, I'm getting the vibe that's not his FSC account.

karachidude
11-19-2010, 09:30 PM
the OP has been noticed,and will probably be found and banned(if not already)

Maybe it's just me, but based on the lack of sense this thread has had since its beginning, and the thread starter's extremely constructive replies, I'm getting the vibe that's not his FSC account.

it is his account,he has been found

mievmo
11-19-2010, 09:45 PM
f*ck it ,why not - :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=578LD421udg

Solitude
11-20-2010, 02:58 AM
I'm very surprised that it isn't obvious to anyone besides you.
The actual owner of this screen is probably not the brightest mind in the world, but unless he has terrible personality split I highly doubt that he could come here just to ruin his account at the place he's been so overly active and excited about during his not so long membership.

IdolEyes787
11-20-2010, 03:29 AM
The actual owner of this screen is probably not the brightest mind in the world, but unless he has terrible personality split I highly doubt that he could come here just to ruin his account at the place he's been so overly active and excited about during his not so long membership.

And yet that is just the kind of person likely to commit acts of outright stupidity.Anyway doesn't matter to me one way or t'other .
He's disguising his true identity , you're ( obliviously) disguising your true identity , most people here "'honest" - honest being an decidedly relative term - or not are disguising their true identities so I basically look at FST and bt in general as one gigantic work of fiction whether I continually state the fact or not.

Solitude
11-20-2010, 03:58 AM
you're ( obliviously) disguising your true identity
To disguise true identity (whatever you call 'true identity' in this context :) ), I would need at least to be identifiable, which is not the case here, so you may rest assured :)

gamesover
11-20-2010, 05:53 AM

And yet that is just the kind of person likely to commit acts of outright stupidity.Anyway doesn't matter to me one way or t'other .
He's disguising his true identity , you're ( obliviously) disguising your true identity , most people here "'honest" - honest being an decidedly relative term - or not are disguising their true identities so I basically look at FST and bt in general as one gigantic work of fiction whether I continually state the fact or not.

Not that different from the real world. How many of us have lied our faces off to get something we want or to save our asses from getting in trouble. Everytime we go to a job interview we are being fake, telling the potential employer all the things we think they want to here not what we actually really think. If I really spoke my mind in interviews I guarantee I would never find work. And I'm sure we've all had to deal with bullshit from other people too. The online world is in some ways a mirror of the real world, some people show their real personalities and some people try to be someone they are not. Mostly people find it hard to be themselves because they are afraid of what others will think, or in the case of the BT community they are afraid they won't get that next invite.

The only differences are that the similarities can be greatly exaggerated online; beer gives you liquid courage, the internet gives you anonymous courage. The cool thing is people forget. They forget they really aren't that anonymous after all, if they screw up online they can still be found out. Only /B/ is truly anonymous.

Quarterquack
11-20-2010, 06:08 AM
:lol:

But doesn't anonymity lend credibility? A person is much more likely to reveal his inner nature when nobody knows who he is. Opinions one would be embarassed sharing in public, or historical events in ones' life that he choose to not let the people he associate with not know are usually what makes every person have a "hidden" side, even to his/her closest friends in real life. Given the veil of anonymity, I've seen that discretion lifted, more often than not. How many men would say something like "I'd fuck Miley's brains out" in public? Give a man a mask... as the old saying goes.

ca_aok
11-20-2010, 06:12 AM
:lol:

But doesn't anonymity lend credibility? A person is much more likely to reveal his inner nature when nobody knows who he is. Opinions one would be embarassed sharing in public, or historical events in ones' life that he choose to not let the people he associate with not know are usually what makes every person have a "hidden" side, even to his/her closest friends in real life. Given the veil of anonymity, I've seen that discretion lifted, more often than not. How many men would say something like "I'd fuck Miley's brains out" in public? Give a man a mask... as the old saying goes.
Meh, I say what I want and I really don't give a damn what people think about it. And I don't think anyone here that cares doesn't know who I am. I respect the people around here who don't hide themselves infinitely more, though they're unfortunately few and far between.

megabyteme
11-20-2010, 11:12 AM
How many men would say something like "I'd fuck Miley's brains out" in public?

If you were drilling for brains, you would greatly improve your chances elsewhere... :mellow:

VinX
11-23-2010, 05:31 PM
http://www.theblogmocracy.com/wp-content/uploads/eurotrip-scream-wtf.gif

ScottK
11-25-2010, 12:00 PM

bijoy
11-28-2010, 07:39 AM

Dupe.. :P
Original post was mine.. Piracy. :w00t: ;)

bumrocks
12-01-2010, 05:58 AM
I'd fuck Miley's brains out, btw. And I don't care what you think about it. The only thing I am thinking atm is would I want her as the blonde or brunette? I guess one and then the other...Best of Both Worlds ;)

Quarterquack
12-01-2010, 07:37 AM
I'd fuck Miley's brains out, btw. And I don't care what you think about it. The only thing I am thinking atm is would I want her as the blonde or brunette? I guess one and then the other...Best of Both Worlds ;)

:(

Cheater. My post was before she was legal.

Funkin'
12-02-2010, 01:35 PM

That's the only way I would have done her. But hey, that's just me...

And bumrocks, definitely as a brunette.

IdolEyes787
12-02-2010, 01:54 PM

That's the only way I would have done her. But hey, that's just me...

And bumrocks, definitely as a brunette.

Low standards since even her dad is prettier than she is. That is unless you find money to be a good measure of attractiveness.
I happen to btw but that's beside the point .

Seriously if you can't walk down the street of your city and see half a dozen women better looking than Miley Cyrus then God help you and you should really consider moving .

Funkin'
12-02-2010, 03:18 PM
Low standards since even her dad is prettier than she is.

Ouch. That was harsh considering how oogly Billy Ray is. Cutting that oh-so unattractive mop off the top of his head would probably help him out immensely.

And yeah, my standards aren't incredibly high. If it has a pulse and can get wet, well, then that's good enough for me. I always just assumed that most men were the same. :unsure:

By the way, great rec for The Public Enemy. Fantastic film.

pakito
12-16-2010, 05:51 PM
beautiful?