PDA

View Full Version : Thnx :)

scotch
11-06-2003, 06:44 PM
just like to say thnx to u guys who post regularly, ive learnt a lot by posting nothing and reading a lot, ive been reading you guys for about three years and now i know how to do just about everything to do with films ripping encoding etc, but im a quiet person and only speak out when necessary, but really love the way you guys run this forum , thnx for advice tips etc hopefully we will all enjoy the same movie at the same time (lol not bloody likely). buty thnx guys anyway , i guess you all know who you are. p.s i am star wars fan so if anything happens plz let me know unless your a mate of .

{I}{K}{E}
11-06-2003, 06:46 PM
Thank You...

Originally posted by scotch@6 November 2003 - 19:44
, ive been reading you guys for about three years and now i know
registrated: 7 July 2003 :huh:

k-liteuserintheworld
11-06-2003, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by scotch@6 November 2003 - 18:44
just like to say thnx to u guys who post regularly, ive learnt a lot by posting nothing and reading a lot, ive been reading you guys for about three years and now i know how to do just about everything to do with films ripping encoding etc, but im a quiet person and only speak out when necessary, but really love the way you guys run this forum , thnx for advice tips etc hopefully we will all enjoy the same movie at the same time (lol not bloody likely). buty thnx guys anyway , i guess you all know who you are. p.s i am star wars fan so if anything happens plz let me know unless your a mate of                  .
what he meant to say was " ive been reading every thing you guys have wrote over the ages, ive followed you guys without you realising it, I sometimes watch you sleep, occasionally I will go through your rubbish, I'm thinking of killing one of you and changing my appearance to take your place"

lol :lol:

wormless
11-06-2003, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by k-liteuserintheworld+6 November 2003 - 18:51--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (k-liteuserintheworld @ 6 November 2003 - 18:51)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-scotch@6 November 2003 - 18:44
just like to say thnx to u guys who post regularly, ive learnt a lot by posting nothing and reading a lot, ive been reading you guys for about three years and now i know how to do just about everything to do with films ripping encoding etc, but im a quiet person and only speak out when necessary, but really love the way you guys run this forum , thnx for advice tips etc hopefully we will all enjoy the same movie at the same time (lol not bloody likely). buty thnx guys anyway , i guess you all know who you are. p.s i am star wars fan so if anything happens plz let me know unless your a mate of &nbsp; .
what he meant to say was " ive been reading every thing you guys have wrote over the ages, ive followed you guys without you realising it, I sometimes watch you sleep, occasionally I will go through your rubbish, I&#39;m thinking of killing one of you and changing my appearance to take your place"

lol :lol: [/b][/quote]
what he ment to say was "ive been reading everything you guys have written over the years".

lol@k-liteusernotinthisworld&#33; read yr post 1st

tarzan
11-06-2003, 07:10 PM
p.s i am star wars fan so if anything happens plz let me know unless your a mate of .

errr the Clone wars mini series starts tommorow night w00t

fr600
11-06-2003, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by wormless+7 November 2003 - 01:02--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (wormless @ 7 November 2003 - 01:02)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by k&#045;liteuserintheworld@6 November 2003 - 18:51
<!--QuoteBegin-scotch@6 November 2003 - 18:44
just like to say thnx to u guys who post regularly, ive learnt a lot by posting nothing and reading a lot, ive been reading you guys for about three years and now i know how to do just about everything to do with films ripping encoding etc, but im a quiet person and only speak out when necessary, but really love the way you guys run this forum , thnx for advice tips etc hopefully we will all enjoy the same movie at the same time (lol not bloody likely). buty thnx guys anyway , i guess you all know who you are. p.s i am star wars fan so if anything happens plz let me know unless your a mate of .
what he meant to say was " ive been reading every thing you guys have wrote over the ages, ive followed you guys without you realising it, I sometimes watch you sleep, occasionally I will go through your rubbish, I&#39;m thinking of killing one of you and changing my appearance to take your place"

lol :lol:
what he ment to say was "ive been reading everything you guys have written over the years".

lol@k-liteusernotinthisworld&#33; read yr post 1st [/b][/quote]

I think he meant that he has been visiting this forum from last 3 yrs and never posted anything. May be he&#39;s scared or sth... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

scotch
11-06-2003, 07:16 PM
news to me mate :), is this a american series? im in uk and havenot heard of it so far&#33;&#33;
i was talking bout you tarzan thnx for the quote.
and no guys i dont wanna kill any of you (yet) i was just genuinely saying thanks (sometimes you help people but you dont even know it......................)

PLZ DONT BASH THE NOOB &#33;

fr600
11-06-2003, 07:40 PM
All right...

tarzan
11-06-2003, 07:50 PM
news to me mate , is this a american series? im in uk and havenot heard of it so far&#33;&#33;

Cartoon network-the guy who produced Dexters lab and Samurai Jack is doing it so it should be fairly entertaining unlike the other Star Wars animated crap that came out in the past
I will try and start up Verified can of it soon as i start getting ahold of em :D
godamned Freehost made my sig die =[

chinook_apache
11-06-2003, 09:33 PM
lol you guys have really taken the piss out of the topic starter lol...the way he wrote the topic is well sad lol

k-liteuserintheworld
11-06-2003, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by scotch@6 November 2003 - 19:16
news to me mate :), is this a american series? im in uk and havenot heard of it so far&#33;&#33;
i was talking bout you tarzan thnx for the quote.
and no guys i dont wanna kill any of you (yet) i was just genuinely saying thanks (sometimes you help people but you dont even know it......................)

PLZ DONT BASH THE NOOB &#33;
don&#39;t worry I wasn&#39;t bashing you I saw where I could turn it into a joke. couldn&#39;t help myself

zinc1
11-06-2003, 11:38 PM
I wonder how many more people are lurking behind the shadows,unregistered and reading everytingwe talk about :unsure:

tarzan
11-07-2003, 05:42 AM
lots i bet