PDA

View Full Version : Site good for boxsets?

Champo101
11-20-2010, 04:46 PM
hey all

I was wondering what sites are good for boxsets? For ex:

Clint Eastwood Boxset

Futurama Series Boxset

^^Examples, nothing in particular I'm looking for, just a good site for those kind of things.

I'm sure PackMe.in would be #1 but I went inactive on there :\ So what's the next best thing?
Thanks,
Champ

anon
11-20-2010, 04:51 PM
From my experience, the larger sites (TL, FL.ro) tend to be good for that.

Also, if you were disabled due to inactivity on PiN, just go to their IRC and politely ask to be re-enabled. :)

ca_aok
11-20-2010, 04:52 PM
Any general TV site would have season packs of the specific shows.

Champo101
11-20-2010, 04:52 PM
They don't delete inactive accounts? Oooooo tyvm anon I will see about that :-D

anon
11-20-2010, 04:59 PM
They don't delete inactive accounts? Oooooo tyvm anon I will see about that :-D

Most if not all Gazelle trackers disable inactive accounts, so chances are you're still in the database.

They did lose all accounts in the transition from TBdev to Gazelle, though. In that case, it's a matter of finding an invite.

Champo101
11-20-2010, 05:08 PM
Aha, yea I shoulda known my acc will most definitely be gone. I guess I will have to find an invite, thanks anon. :)

gamesover
11-20-2010, 10:30 PM
Forget everything they said :happy:

Scc has the best packs and the best part is they are all freeleech.

Mooi1990
11-21-2010, 08:59 PM

True :)

If you cant join scc atm, try lasttorrents.org & extremeshare.org as they have some nice packs too.

IPT is a good source too.

Burnsy
11-21-2010, 09:25 PM

They do have some great packs... but I've never really noticed many actor/actress 'Collections' like the OP asked for, but FSC has a fair few collections from various actor/actresses which are FL too. I may be wrong, or maybe it's just the amount of packs/series uploaded on SCC hides the Collections :lol:

hulabula
11-21-2010, 09:58 PM
Why are you even interested in PiN? The most snatched TV Pack there has only 13 snatches and is also the highest seeded torrent in the category with only 5 seeds. Pretty much the same stats for the most popular torrent in the Movie Packs section. And nearly half of all torrents on the site is either dead or kept alive by single seeders. You'll be far better off using IPT.

IdolEyes787
11-21-2010, 11:41 PM
:unsure: Packs aren't the same thing as boxsets.

spark
11-21-2010, 11:45 PM
:unsure: Packs aren't the same thing as boxsets.

True

I think he is after packs not boxsets