PDA

View Full Version : Why isn't SweDVDR and SweBits on the list

spark
11-21-2010, 06:40 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/what-trackers-offer/?sort=name&order=desc

are reason? I was away for sometime you know

antrax34130
11-21-2010, 06:43 PM
swedvr is a forum now and yes swebits isn't on the list, you can add it.

spark
11-21-2010, 06:50 PM
swedvr is a forum

just a forum

swedvr is a forum now and yes swebits isn't on the list, you can add.

I used to be a member there but not anymore

anon
11-21-2010, 06:54 PM
I used to be a member there but not anymore

You can always wait for Hombre to copy & paste a review from another site.

gamesover
11-21-2010, 09:01 PM
This thread is bringing back fond memories. I still remember SweDVDR as a tracker, it was the best and if it wasn't for their insanely strict policy about non-nordic member they would've been the perfect tracker to get your dvdr's. Back then I used them even more than I used my norbits account. Thanks god I had the norbits account as a backup, as I was banned after I invited one too many of my english friends and they found me out. Banned us all which really sucked since it took a lot of work just to get to that userclass where I could issue out invites.

Now we got Sparvar, in my opinion the heir to the swedvdr throne.

spark
11-21-2010, 09:17 PM
Now we got Sparvar

Do they all non-nordic users?

antrax34130
11-21-2010, 10:02 PM
i have been invited by a norwegian user at Norbits and i'm not banned gamesover.

spark
11-21-2010, 10:07 PM
i have been invited by a norwegian user at Norbits and i'm not banned gamesover.

He was not talking about NB, he was talking about SweDVDR

gamesover
11-21-2010, 10:10 PM

He was not talking about NB, he was talking about SweDVDR

Exactly. Norbits was always more lenient about foreigners coming to their tracker. It's hard to get an invite if your an english member there but you also don't have to worry about getting banned either.

cinephilia
11-22-2010, 01:57 PM
they both can't compete with cinematik anyway.

spark
11-22-2010, 08:35 PM

Tik is a Non-mainstream DVD-R tracker and you can't compare it to SweBits or Sparvar

ninja666
11-23-2010, 03:15 PM
Now we got Sparvar

Do they all non-nordic users?

Sparvar allow non-nordic users i guess,there are nothing in the rules and there are a "English Chat" in the forum!

anon
11-23-2010, 05:41 PM
Sparvar allow non-nordic users i guess

Unless there's been a change of rules, you're right. Many friends of mine (from non-nordic countries) are on Sparvar.

gamesover
11-23-2010, 09:16 PM

Are you saying Norbits can't compete also? What about Sparvar?

Sparvar allow non-nordic users i guess

Unless there's been a change of rules, you're right. Many friends of mine (from non-nordic countries) are on Sparvar.

I'm a member of Sparvar and I'm not nordic either. As far as I know they have no rule about it.

cinephilia
11-23-2010, 10:11 PM
Are you saying Norbits can't compete also? What about Sparvar?
yes, that's what i'm saying, even though, as spark said, you can't really compare them since they provide different type of content.

anyway, i wasn't comparing them but just saying that, to me, these trackers can't compete cause they aren't and will never be a comprehensive dvdr library as cinematik.