PDA

View Full Version : Music-vid contacts

Supernode
11-30-2010, 06:43 AM
I need to contact the administrators on Music-vids because I can't log in.
Can anybody help me to get their e-mail please?

anon
11-30-2010, 11:31 AM
I found this on the IRC channels sticky. I don't know if the channel is passworded or anything, but try.

IRC.P2P-NETWORK.NET
#music-vid

Supernode
11-30-2010, 03:11 PM
I found this on the IRC channels sticky. I don't know if the channel is passworded or anything, but try.

IRC.P2P-NETWORK.NET
#music-vid

That irc is dead, i still hope somebody can give me an email to the admins :)

kukushka
11-30-2010, 03:32 PM
they don't have no email contacts, the one that mentioned is the only official way to contact for support
i just checked, there are two staff members at this channel, and if you're expecting from them to lurk at irc 24/7... hmm....

charon
11-30-2010, 03:39 PM
As wrote above, the irc is not dead.
LE: And it's not passworded or anything like that.

Supernode
12-01-2010, 06:12 AM
Every time I log in on the IRC I'm the only user.
I hope a moderator on the tracker drops by and see this thread.
Please, I need help.

kukushka
12-01-2010, 06:49 AM
I hope a moderator on the tracker drops by and see this thread.
Please, I need help.
then you're joining the wrong server and/or the wrong channel.. or you're in alternative reality or just in alternative state of mind. why do you suggest that their staff will start to use the only communicating methods that you're compatible with instead of you'll learn and start to use the one that is comfortable to them?

charon
12-01-2010, 07:06 AM
Also, don't use anything like http://www.mibbit.com/ and others. Use a real IRC client. Personally, using mibbit.com it says i got banned from the #music-vid channel but it works if i use Pidgin.

anon
12-01-2010, 11:42 AM

You're joining the wrong channel.

Personally, using mibbit.com it says i got banned from the #music-vid channel but it works if i use Pidgin.

That's because Mibbit acts as a proxy between you and the IRC server, and that has led many servers to ban its IPs.

Supernode
12-01-2010, 01:09 PM