iLOVENZB
11-30-2010, 10:39 AM
What the fuck is it?

404: http://www.vuze.com/details/ON3YA3BJGFE3UKEWOBJNOZDWFTPLNTEC.html :blink:

anon
11-30-2010, 11:33 AM
What the fuck is it?

:unsure:

aXXo is some guy that re-encodes Scene releases, sticks his own label on them, and uploads those to public trackers, in case that's what you want to know.

Swift
11-30-2010, 01:51 PM
404 Not Found

NOTHING

gamesover
11-30-2010, 03:49 PM
It's funny, some guy signed up with the name aXXo at a private tracker I belong to. I sincerely doubt it's really him, it's weird that he is now being impersonated by someone.

bijoy
11-30-2010, 04:23 PM
404 Not Found

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

nginx

lol

TraLaLa
11-30-2010, 04:32 PM
its very cool,lolita

HTTP 404 - File non trovato

anon
11-30-2010, 05:16 PM
It's funny, some guy signed up with the name aXXo at a private tracker I belong to.

Does that happen to be Speed.cd? They have their own in-house aXXo impersonator.

404 Not Found

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

nginx

lol

its very cool,lolita

HTTP 404 - File non trovato

Guys, it's already clear that the link gives a 404. iLOVENZB said that in the first post. :P

Zerp
12-01-2010, 01:59 AM
still is not working

Slickerey
12-01-2010, 02:38 AM
This thread suddenly became riddled with something you'd encounter more often than not at 4chan.

Waddafocky
12-01-2010, 03:28 AM
Not sure if this has more cancer than other threads...

gamesover
12-01-2010, 03:35 AM
Does that happen to be Speed.cd? They have their own in-house aXXo impersonator.

Guess he's been getting around, because it wasn't speed.cd.

kingeater
12-01-2010, 03:35 AM
Eh, if anyone cares, here is a link to the original video. One of those "Youtube flagged as mature" ones, so you need an account.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iBEwu3vbts&has
Also, I dare someone to try and make sense of the video after the 15 second mark. Nice girl with nice tits, but all whargarbl after that.

bijoy
12-01-2010, 05:48 AM
Nice girl with nice tits, but all whargarbl after that.

Its better for you to watch pr0n. You will get more of these there rather than youtube. :P

iLOVENZB
12-01-2010, 06:12 AM
What the fuck is it?

:unsure:

aXXo is some guy that re-encodes Scene releases, sticks his own label on them, and uploads those to public trackers, in case that's what you want to know.

I already knew that but whether he encodes DVDR's or XviD's is a different issue :P

I want to know what the video "Hollywood is burning" is about

Eh, if anyone cares, here is a link to the original video. One of those "Youtube flagged as mature" ones, so you need an account.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iBEwu3vbts&has
Also, I dare someone to try and make sense of the video after the 15 second mark. Nice girl with nice tits, but all whargarbl after that.

What has that video got to do with aXXo. Is that really what aXXo was advertising in his DSRG signature (http://94.75.224.58/forums/index.php?showuser=1197)?

For the record I'm really not a fan of these mainstream p2p groups just wonder why they're so big and people always post comments on pre-retail torrents - "I'll wait for <insert p2p 1cd dvdripper here>" or words to that effect.

lol87
12-01-2010, 06:28 AM
I don't think that axxo is active anymore, I think that someone is pretending to be axxo and making fake releases. Axxo use DarksideRG, but I can see that he hasn't been active for more than 3 years and also last time he logged in was for half year ago.

Lucifer9999
12-01-2010, 09:24 AM
original releases from aXXo were not reencoded scenes releases..... and most of them were better than scene... after that, probably others impersonated him......

anon
12-01-2010, 12:35 PM
I want to know what the video "Hollywood is burning" is about

Oh. I didn't see any video in the first post and aXXo has that "Hollywood is burning" in his Demonoid profile, so I was unsure of what you meant.

cinephilia
12-01-2010, 12:40 PM
original releases from aXXo were not reencoded scenes releases..... and most of them were better than scene... after that, probably others impersonated him......
scene has never been a guarantee of quality anyway.

whatcdfan
12-01-2010, 02:18 PM

he was a true legend in the world of public trackers...........

scene has never been a guarantee of quality anyway.

exactly :yup:

does that happen to be speed.cd? They have their own in-house axxo impersonator.

guess he's been getting around, because it wasn't speed.cd.

IPT

Detale
12-01-2010, 05:19 PM
There have been TONS of Axxo "impostors" out there. Hell I've seen them around for years now. There was another dude I think it was "Andre". He did the same thing but with a watermarked A at the bottom right of the flick.

lol87
12-01-2010, 05:42 PM
IPT

Those axxo torrents uploaded on IPT are not uploaded by axxo but by various users. His torrents are being uploaded in many different private trackers, such as Nordic-T, extremeshare, torrentday, FL.ro etc.... I'm sure that axxo hasn't been active for many years. If you do look at his profile and his latest release on Darksiderg, you'll notice that he hasn't added new release for more than 3 years ago. Correct me if I'm wrong, but axxo is a moderator on Darksiderg, so his role is important on that site such as updating that site with his latest rls.

whatcdfan
12-01-2010, 05:47 PM
yr absolutely right man......

spark
12-01-2010, 05:51 PM
you'll notice that he hasn't added new release for more than 3 years ago.

FYI he has joined Bin Laden's army and he has been encoding Taliban's Jihad movies for the last three years

GlazeKing
12-03-2010, 10:23 AM
mehh...aXXo can go fuck himself and his shitty encodes. I mean seriously his encodes are pieces of shit and very low quality.

Speedo
12-03-2010, 01:28 PM
Axxo was killed by the mafia. I have it from good sources. He went a bit to far and bragged a bit too much.

stan
12-03-2010, 02:19 PM
Axxo was killed by the mafia. I have it from good sources. He went a bit to far and bragged a bit too much.

Think I remember that one ? Was it
The.Departed. XVID-AXXO.2006 [ nuked out of sync with mafia] get repack