PDA

View Full Version : where is the stoi?he is blackcats-games staff

c.han
11-30-2010, 05:15 PM
....please deleted my thread.

anon
11-30-2010, 05:21 PM
stoi,if you a trustly staff please sent me pm and say my wrong for disable.

Or you could go to their IRC channel and talk it there. That'd have been easier.

c.han
11-30-2010, 05:44 PM

IdolEyes787
11-30-2010, 05:51 PM
Given your rather checkered history here.

Burnsy
11-30-2010, 06:00 PM
anon-sbi,thanks,but i am waiting stoi

<@poolshark> snarf rulescount xxx
<snarf> he has visited the site rules time since tracking started on Jan 17 2008, snarf.

and i dont undestand anythings

Does it maybe mean you broke a site rule that got you disabled, and your pleading ignorance to it isn't gonna do any good as you haven't stayed up to date on those rules? Possibly they know this if they track which members have actually accessed the rules section to keep up to date...

Just a complete guess on my part though

c.han
11-30-2010, 06:21 PM
i want to close this thread.thanks all.i never use bcg acc after this.i am requesting,please close this thread.thanks again

dannyyelly
11-30-2010, 06:26 PM
apparently i m having the same problem. dont know why..

c.han
11-30-2010, 06:38 PM
please delete my this thread.tank you for deleting.

gamesover
11-30-2010, 06:46 PM

They delete threads here?

Burnsy
11-30-2010, 06:47 PM

But why? It's usually customary for a staff member to come along and mention why you were disabled, although stoi is a good guy and probs wouldn't do that... pity though, threads that follow the usual pattern can be quite amusing :)

They delete threads here?

If you're using a spamming account I've noticed threads being deleted before... also staff members having a momentary spaz attack have been known to do it accidentally... but I can't remember it being done to request... closure maybe, but not deletion :)

anon
11-30-2010, 06:49 PM
i never use bcg acc after this.

Sounds like IRC didn't end well. :ermm:

Burnsy
11-30-2010, 06:51 PM
i never use bcg acc after this.

Sounds like IRC didn't end well. :ermm:

Now anon... did you ever doubt it would end that way?

c.han
11-30-2010, 06:51 PM
i never have spamming acc.i dont want to speak abould this subject.please close this thread

Burnsy
11-30-2010, 06:53 PM
i never have spamming acc.

I didn't say you did... I only mentioned it as a possible reason for deleting posts, it's not the norm, that's all...

anon
11-30-2010, 06:54 PM
Now anon... did you ever doubt it would end that way?

There was a glimmer of hope until I checked c.han's thread history. :P

c.han
11-30-2010, 06:54 PM
i never have spamming acc.

I didn't say you did... I only mentioned it as a possible reason for deleting posts, it's not the norm, that's all...
oki,i understand you.

dannyyelly
11-30-2010, 07:00 PM
why are you so desperate to delete this thread anyway?

c.han
11-30-2010, 07:02 PM
because subject closed for me.

IdolEyes787
11-30-2010, 07:37 PM
why are you so desperate to delete this thread anyway?

because I don't want to be caught in a lie .
more like

stoi
11-30-2010, 08:11 PM
i never use bcg acc after this

Surely if its banned you cant anyway :huh:

but if i dont know what your account name is on BCG how on earth am i supposed to look into it.

c.han
11-30-2010, 08:15 PM
i never use bcg acc after thisSurely if its banned you cant anyway :huh:

but if i dont know what your account name is on BCG how on earth am i supposed to look into it.
thanks stoi for good heart.i dont want to have bcg acc again.i hope,love is important than sharing for all persons on this world.see you later stoi.

stoi
11-30-2010, 08:16 PM
your loss then.

ca_aok
11-30-2010, 08:22 PM
Eh, another trader bites the dust :lol:

c.han
11-30-2010, 08:34 PM
your loss then.
stoi,
i was have an acc on bcg before,i think i was have before 2 years.i can not use it more.because i can not use internet connection in long time.and you made to disable my acc for inactive.this is true.because you always wat active users on site.you were ringt before.i made new acc when you open signup and i always make download and upload on site with new acc.i made 740 gb upload and 240 gb download in short time.but i have limited time in my life.because i am a teacher and i am working hardly.i made 2 downloads today and i see my acc is disable when i come my home.i joined irc channel and i ask your admins.they said me,you are not active in forum and they tell me some things,but i dont understand,because i have limited english.my story:
i didnt make to cheat any site
i didnt make to hitrun any site
i didnt give any sites's links
i didnt make bad things any sites
i always use seedbox on bcg

i think,my crime is my bad english.because i can not tell myself many times.i think,if i have big wrong in your site you are right.if i havent big wrongs in your site then you just have good heart for your users.thanks stoi.

Markociv1
11-30-2010, 09:08 PM
I love the title:
Where is THE stoi

Raban
11-30-2010, 09:13 PM
you are not active in forum and they tell me some things

yes they have a policy each user must make 3 posts a day in the forum otherwise GAME OVER.... that is just the breaks i mean there is no way to have an active messageboard without it....

Burnsy
11-30-2010, 10:27 PM
you are not active in forum and they tell me some things

yes they have a policy each user must make 3 posts a day in the forum otherwise GAME OVER.... that is just the breaks i mean there is no way to have an active messageboard without it....

I don't even make 3 posts a day on here... :lol:

bijoy
12-01-2010, 05:35 AM
i want to close this thread.thanks all.i never use bcg acc after this.i am requesting,please close this thread.thanks again

I don't think threads are closed here without some serious reason..

i never use bcg acc after this

Surely if its banned you cant anyway :huh:

ask him directly... :P

stoi,if you a trustly staff please sent me pm and say my wrong for disable.

hehe, this one is epic. :D
this part: stoi,if you a trustly staff

that's why :fst:

Cabalo
12-01-2010, 06:17 AM
I was asked to delete this thread, which is not going to happen.
Yet, I will close it per user request, seen that there isn't much more to be discussed here besides bashing the user, more than it already happened.
If he doesn't want to go back to BCG, then it's indeed his loss.