PDA

View Full Version : Hey PROGRESSIVE

B.Helto
12-01-2010, 04:17 PM
Thanks for getting my privileges revoked at waffles.

IdolEyes787
12-01-2010, 04:25 PM
"The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars,but in ourselves ".

or

"Lie down with dogs ,get up with fleas".

Btw might want to edit your friends list.

Detale
12-01-2010, 05:12 PM
Do Tell?

anon
12-01-2010, 05:30 PM

Feel free to report him, given the fact apparently his breaking of the tracker's rules affected your account there. The staff here will deal with him as necessary.

Burnsy
12-01-2010, 05:34 PM
Feel free to report him, given the fact apparently his breaking of the tracker's rules affected your account there. The staff here will deal with him as necessary.

Eh?

In what way do staff here have any right to "deal with him as necessary" for whatever it was that took place on another tracker :unsure:

Was FST involved in some way I'm probably missing? :dabs:

anon
12-01-2010, 05:42 PM
In what way do staff here have any right to "deal with him as necessary" for whatever it was that took place on another tracker :unsure:

I'm talking about disabling his privileges. As far as my understanding goes, that's what is done when someone here screws another member like this.

Burnsy
12-01-2010, 05:53 PM

I'm talking about disabling his privileges. As far as my understanding goes, that's what is done when someone here screws another member like this.

Well I'm confused... :lol:

I thought the privileges were disabled at Waffles, for whatever reason being between PROGRESSIVE and B.Helto, so fail to see what both being members of another site has to do with anything, much less why that other site's staff would become involved...

Unless of course it was a 'trade gone bad'... Mu hahahahaha... :lol: :P

anon
12-01-2010, 06:03 PM
Hah, I meant his privileges here on FST. Sorry for the confusion :happy:

ca_aok
12-01-2010, 06:09 PM
Don't invite scumbag traders to sites and you won't have this issue.

Lack of care.

Burnsy
12-01-2010, 06:11 PM

Lack of care.

All is now crystal clear... :lol:

bijoy
12-01-2010, 06:18 PM

Lack of care.

how can you know that an user is trader or not? Histroy at fst doesn't always tell you the right thing.

anon
12-01-2010, 06:21 PM
how can you know that an user is trader or not?

http://filesharingtalk.com/search.php?do=finduser&userid=221608&starteronly=1&contenttype=vBForum_Thread

Any questions?

Burnsy
12-01-2010, 06:21 PM

Lack of care.

how can you know that an user is trader or not? Histroy at fst doesn't always tell you the right thing.

To the contrary... if you hang around here long enough, 'history' tells you a LOT :)

spark
12-01-2010, 06:37 PM
Don't invite scumbag traders

I love your style

ca_aok
12-01-2010, 06:51 PM

Lack of care.

A two second look at his post history and rep (if it's visible, I didn't check) would show otherwise. He's a rather prolific trader here. This was no secret.

IdolEyes787
12-01-2010, 07:12 PM
. He's a rather prolific trader here. This was no secret.

But an otherwise all around swell guy. I'm mean if this isn't enough to convince you of the man's depth

I have BH-Iplay- ACCOUNT I want MV.
then how about this

Up up up up up .

or this

Up up up up up .
or this

Up up up up .

or even this

pm sent

Manly yet sensitive. Would that there were only more Progressives in the world for is there any doubt that it would not then be a far,far better place?

Btw he has even better posts than the ones I listed but their sheer, shattering eloquence brought tears to my hardened eyes and thus sadly prevented me from copying them.
A loss for all.

bijoy
12-01-2010, 07:43 PM
how can you know that an user is trader or not?

http://filesharingtalk.com/search.php?do=finduser&userid=221608&starteronly=1&contenttype=vBForum_Thread

Any questions?

wow!! in this case this user is a collector. (I guess)

ca_aok
12-02-2010, 12:16 AM
wow!! in this case this user is a fucktard. (I guess)
Fixed it for you :)

Intr4ns1t
12-02-2010, 12:44 AM
UP!*

*it's part of my SUPER SECRET(as indicated by the effort of using the spoiler tag, obviousment) plan to woo IdolEyes into having a semi-public love tryst, and hey, maybe I can get cinephilia to commentate

dawsonkm
12-02-2010, 02:06 AM
everything should be crystal clear

IdolEyes787
12-02-2010, 02:24 AM
UP!*

*it's part of my SUPER SECRET(as indicated by the effort of using the spoiler tag, obviousment) plan to woo IdolEyes into having a semi-public love tryst, and hey, maybe I can get cinephilia to commentate

It might have worked if I didn't have cinephilia on my list of turn-offs . Right after insincere people but before bad hygiene.

Intr4ns1t
12-02-2010, 02:48 AM
UP!*

It might have worked if I didn't have cinephilia on my list of turn-offs . Right after insincere people but before bad hygiene.

:sniffs pits:

Whew, at least I only got a 66% on that test, but I coulda swore multiple choice questions were only supposed to have one answer... :(