PDA

View Full Version : ScT's new home!

satya87
12-01-2010, 07:03 PM
Everyone knows ScT had always a tight community. Ever since ScT closed, their members went their own way..some infact out of the torrent community completely and although we can never bring back the original ScT

We have a new place for all the ScT members now, which already had a thread about it

scenebytes.org

Most should be aware of their pre times now and they have significantly improved to where they are neck on neck to SCC.

For those who were regulars on ScT irc, when u join the irc of SBT you will find names that you might recall, such as SpLiC3, optix, Eezee, deathr0w and so on and so forth and there are more new ex-sct members coming in now.

Even if you don't want to join the tracker, but want to just say hi to your old friends drop in here ;)

cinephilia
12-01-2010, 07:15 PM
something tells me that the guys you mentionned are members of scc as well.

spark
12-01-2010, 07:19 PM
Did this thread (http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/427407-SCT-has-been-dead-for-1-year) inspire you?

IdolEyes787
12-01-2010, 07:21 PM
Everyone knows ScT had always a tight community. Ever since ScT closed, their members went their own way..some infact out of the torrent community completely and although we can never bring back the original ScT

We have a new place for all the ScT members now, which already had a thread about it

scenebytes.org

Most should be aware of their pre times now and they have significantly improved to where they are neck on neck to SCC.

No I'm not aware of their pretimes ,can you expound on it in length? Please make sure to give special emphasis to the part explaining why anyone should care.

Swift
12-01-2010, 07:26 PM
Good luck with this pretimes look pretty good

satya87
12-01-2010, 07:27 PM
something tells me that the guys you mentionned are members of scc as well.

yeah they are but they are members of other sites too, but that does not imply that their home was not ScT..hence they all are making SBT their new home that is all i am saying:P

scenebytes.org

No I'm not aware of their pretimes ,can you expound on it in length? Please make sure to give special emphasis to the part explaining why anyone should care.

Why so negative? yeah I will paste u their pretimes soon, but if u care abt the community on ScT and want to be close to something similar SBT is the place that is all. If you are on SCC already and you already talk to them there and stuff then i presume that it makes no difference. I am just saying they are going to get really good in terms of pre times for sure and in terms of a strong community i believe. It is solely up to who misses the good old days :)

TONiC
12-01-2010, 07:33 PM
Feeling spent the $100,000 already?

spark
12-01-2010, 07:37 PM
Feeling spent the $100,000 already?

It seems so

bijoy
12-01-2010, 07:50 PM
Good luck with this pretimes look pretty good

who cares about pretimes?? the only thing is speed.
scc got that, and no tracker can match that, and thheir packs, >350GB.
other trackers will crash if that tracker have so many big packs.. :P
so, new site?? good luck with that. ;)
Please don't try to be like scc.

spark
12-01-2010, 07:55 PM
who cares about pretimes?? the only thing is speed.

:yes: me agrees

byrnesc1
12-01-2010, 08:05 PM
signed up to give this a shot why not

IdolEyes787
12-01-2010, 08:18 PM

Why so negative? yeah I will paste u their pretimes soon, but if u care abt the community on ScT and want to be close to something similar SBT is the place that is all.

Sorry I hadn't realized that not being allowed my own opinion and simply smiling and agreeing with every asinine thing posted on this site was now mandatory .I'll keep that in mind in the future .
Btw not to disagree ,since it's now disallowed here but ScT wasn't "all that" ,it's community no more or no less " tight" than anyplace else.The only apparent difference is that those other places ( and their denizens), with notable exceptions , don't seem to be quite so full of themselves in thinking that they are/were irreplaceable .

Btw goem's cool .Pretimes suck though.

Swift
12-01-2010, 08:28 PM
new sites can't have good speeds I'm just talking about their pro's also the sites loads really fast. when they will have 10 k users maybe 70% active they will also have speeds I'm just saying I'm not taking any sides

Duckater
12-01-2010, 08:34 PM
At a qucik glance looks like a lot of new trackers trying to become l33t over night
If thats what you peeps want then good look to you glad I was never of the mind to have a l33t tracker that caught every ones attention especially authorities.
If you do become what I say/appear to want then you will need even more than the good luck on here to keep it safe and sound :)
I do wish you all the best with it and manage to get out of it what you aim for :)

stay safe and enjoy it all :)

cinephilia
12-01-2010, 08:43 PM
ok, so if i understand correctly, scenebytes should be considered as ScT's new home only because a couple of ex-sct users are members there ? :unsure:

Tokeman
12-01-2010, 08:59 PM
Sct doesn't have a new home. People are scattered between other sites, or not anywhere at all. Sct is gone, get over it and move on. There will never be 'one' replacement.

Radon0r
12-01-2010, 09:02 PM
Sct doesn't have a new home. People are scattered between other sites, or not anywhere at all. Sct is gone, get over it and move on. There will never be 'one' replacement.

Exactly. Just like us old farts did when Elitetorrents and the original Torrentbits bit the dust. Stuff comes and goes. Enjoy it while it lasts and then move on.

stoi
12-01-2010, 09:02 PM
hmm why? its still just a < 1meg .torrent the tracker has to deal with, sorry just seems like a stupid thing to say to me lol

other trackers will crash if that tracker have so many big packs..

Duckater
12-01-2010, 09:10 PM
Exactly. Just like us old farts did when Elitetorrents and the original Torrentbits bit the dust. Stuff comes and goes. Enjoy it while it lasts and then move on.

Such true words
Life is short things in life change on and deal with it.
It was ONLY a tracker not like losing a pet or a member of the family and we have move on from that.
Why use the name of an old tracker to try and promote yours?
Do you feel the tracker needs to do that to succeed as it is in capable with out doing so??

Quarterquack
12-01-2010, 09:36 PM
For those who were regulars on ScT irc, when u join the irc of SBT you will find names that you might recall, such as SpLiC3, optix, Eezee, deathr0w and so on and so forth and there are more new ex-sct members coming in now.

For those who were regulars on irc, there's still about three other channels. :unsure:

No matter what tracker opens up "ex-sct" members will join, as, whether you believe it or not, the private torrenting community isn't that large.

cinephilia
12-01-2010, 11:10 PM
not like losing a pet or a member of the family
true. it's far worse than that.

slovake
12-01-2010, 11:22 PM
mullet .. am i exotic ?

Duckater
12-01-2010, 11:35 PM
not like losing a pet or a member of the family
true. it's far worse than that.

Hahaha when real life comes along and bites you on the bum big time you realise that the loss of a few trackers is nothing.
I have been involved with running one thing or another on the net for about 10 yrs and is changing all the time and will continue to forever :)

TONiC
12-01-2010, 11:45 PM
Cyrus.LIMITED.DVDRip.XviD-SAPHiRE -> Uploaded 35 seconds after pre
Very impressive; I guess you guys aren't paying for leech then?

Burnsy
12-02-2010, 12:02 AM
ok, so if i understand correctly, scenebytes should be considered as ScT's new home only because a couple of ex-sct users are members there ? :unsure:

Summed it up perfectly...

Pwner101
12-02-2010, 12:57 AM
hmm why? its still just a < 1meg .torrent the tracker has to deal with, sorry just seems like a stupid thing to say to me lol

Your correct Stoi.
Only people who run sites seem to compute that.
The size of data itself within the torrent has no part on the tracker or serverload or sql queries etc... itself.
The only thing that would come into play is if the .torrent file itself was over 2mb in size it would take some modifying since most sites currently only allow up to 2mb by default in apache etc... configs.

IdolEyes787
12-02-2010, 02:18 AM

I bet you are impressed by shiny objects and dancing monkeys too.
Pray that you never see a dancing monkey playing with a shiny object or else your head might explode.

snap3r
12-02-2010, 02:24 AM
Snappy-looking sceneaxx tracker SceneBytes (http://www.scenebytes.org/) launched less than a month ago (2010-10-24), yet already indexes 3,500 total torrents (with 4,500 seeds) and 1,514 registered members. Pre-times are impressive, and announced under each torrent title on the browse.
http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa170/snap3r_2007/thumb_up.png
Our prediction — What you won’t find at SceneBytes are P2P Releases - SB is strictly a scene-only tracker. As well, almost everything here is considered scene non-spam (there’s no xxx-imagesets, small 0day releases, and almost no music). TIP: Combine SceneBytes with AlphaOmega (see above) and you get an overall completeness of scene releases which could only be compared to having axx at both SCC & GFT. Great stuff!

Looking good so far.

Cabalo
12-02-2010, 02:43 AM
Looks quite good, aesthetically speaking.
Let's see if they don't make the same mistakes as scenefailxpress.

cinephilia
12-02-2010, 02:46 AM

I bet you are impressed by shiny objects and dancing monkeys too.
Pray that you never see a dancing monkey playing with a shiny object or else your head might explode.
i'd be willing to pay to get this release 28 seconds after pre.

IdolEyes787
12-02-2010, 02:55 AM
[QUOTE=IdolEyes787;3535017]

i'd be willing to pay to get this release 28 seconds after pre.

Understandable in your case since you could make use of the extra seven seconds to have sex.

btw
I don’t know what the world may need,
But I’m sure as hell that is starts with me.
And that’s a wisdom,
I’ve laughed at.

I don’t know what the world may want,
But a good stiff drink it surely don’t.
So I think I’ll go and fix myself a tall one.

Cause, what the world needs now
Is a new kind of tension.
Cause the old one just bores me to death.
Cause, what the world needs now
Is another scene tracker
Like I need a hole in my head.

ElitUser
12-02-2010, 04:56 AM
Like to know what needs to have the equipment for a 0-days tracker to achive the fast pretime.
My gues - High Speed Processor, High Speed Net Connection and top axx site.
Is it OK or need to have more things.

bijoy
12-02-2010, 05:19 AM

I mean to say: large packs= more pieces in that torrent= more peers/swarm = more the number/rate of announcements to the tracker= increase of tracker load.
and then if the tracker is not optimized, (specially php trackers which can't handle more than 10-20k peers) tracker will crash again & again.

zonked
12-02-2010, 05:29 AM
Like to know what needs to have the equipment for a 0-days tracker to achive the fast pretime.

what u need is a consistent performance time and again. For that u need to have a massive setup of autos on whole lot of Top sites. In case one fails the other will auto it.
Furthur details are beyond the scope of this thread. :D

bijoy
12-02-2010, 05:33 AM
I think now people kids should stop makinf scene sites & should start an e-learning site. For last 2 yaers or so, no new good e-learning tracker is being started by someone. All good trackers are getting old. :(

lol...
post those details as an attachment here. ;)

Quarterquack
12-02-2010, 06:02 AM

what u need is a consistent performance time and again. For that u need to have a massive setup of autos on whole lot of Top sites. In case one fails the other will auto it.

That's a false assumption, and incredibly insecure (on the torrent site end). Because what's more likely than a site failing (which has what? a once a year probability?) is the fact that you get purged. And it only makes it simpler if you've spread your bots on all sorts of IP whitelists. The safer route is always to run your own site(s).

I mean to say: large packs= more pieces in that torrent= more peers/swarm = more the number/rate of announcements to the tracker= increase of tracker load.
and then if the tracker is not optimized, (specially php trackers which can't handle more than 10-20k peers) tracker will crash again & again.

Yeah. Optimization goes without saying, and you can mitigate server stress by increasing the announce delay. It's what a lot of trackers do. The number of pieces has nothing to do with anything.

Eezeee
12-02-2010, 06:21 AM
Lets get this off the table for starters, SBT has nothing to do with ScT.

That being said, yes, you might recognize some ex-ScT people in IRC and in SBT staff. That's only because after ScT a lot of us didn't have anywhere to go. I for example stopped using my PC pretty much completely after ScT died.
Some people from ScT had serious attempts to open a "ScT2", but I think all of those failed. So here we are now. None of us ex-ScT people were involved in creating SBT, we just went there to see what's what and thought to chime in and see what's going to happen.

So far it's looking pretty good, I must admit. Of course when you look at the site, you'll see it was opened a bit too soon and there's still a lot to do, but we have a really active codemonkeyteam. :) We have some really nice things coming your way :)

That said, we'll be closing signups in under 300 new users (Registered Users 3,206 as I'm typing this). First 3500 will receive 3 invites each. It's also free leech, and with our good-ol'-boy Splic3 aboard, you can expect some mega-fucking-huge-packs soon :D

ExtraDry
12-02-2010, 06:23 AM

auto upload script no point having fast axx without it
their is better things then top site axx, that's being one yourself

Chief_Garbonzo
12-02-2010, 07:37 AM
Umm, yea. Prolly should change the thread title, as its not even close to the truth. It's another tracker that has NOTHING to do with ScT. Sure there may be some members on SBT that were also back on ScT, but that's nothing special? Thats like saying I'm having a party and 3 people from my economics class and 2 from my math class are coming. Doesn't make sense does it? EXACTLY, lol. However, things are looking great so far. I have nothing negative to say about the place... it's just chapter 1 in its book though.

cinephilia
12-02-2010, 09:38 AM
That's only because after ScT a lot of us didn't have anywhere to go.
and yet, there's always been plenty of 0day trackers out there such as SCC, TL or Revtt :mellow:

stoi
12-02-2010, 12:27 PM
an example of piece size, movie packs it doesnt really matter at all, so lets take an NDS pack.

The uploader makes it 64 meg piece size to make the torrent itselft smaller, but it has JPN/EUR/USA releases in it, downloader comes along, doesnt want JPN/EUR releases so he tells his client not to download those, he then just downloads the USA roms in the pack, but as NDS games can be 8/16/32/64/128 meg (or there abouts) because the piece size is 64 meg, his client will download some of the guff he doesnt want.

It has absolutely nothing to do with the announces to the tracker, its just how the client sends the data to other clients, so has no effect whatsoever on the tracker.

peers is a different matter, and i know regarding bittorent i live in my own little cave, but from what i have seen, packs never get 20,000 peers on them, if anything single torrents get a lot more than a pack (tbh i have never really seen the point of packs).

Stabber
12-02-2010, 01:01 PM
The title of this thread leads to wrong assumptions . It should be call Sct replacement or whatever . It looks like official news although we all now that sct is gone

IdolEyes787
12-02-2010, 01:42 PM
and yet, there's always been plenty of 0day trackers out there such as SCC, TL or Revtt :mellow:

Not cool enough , you obviously haven't been paying attention.

Actually probably more truthfully Eezeee didn't want to go back to being just another face in the crowd. Understandable if his focus for belonging to the tracker was largely social and not really anything to do with filesharing .
The fact that it demonstrates an unhealthily large ego is entirely beside the point.

Lets get this off the table for starters, SBT has nothing to do with ScT.

That being said, yes, you might recognize some ex-ScT people in IRC and in SBT staff. That's only because after ScT a lot of us didn't have anywhere to go. I for example stopped using my PC pretty much completely after ScT died.
Some people from ScT had serious attempts to open a "ScT2", but I think all of those failed. So here we are now. None of us ex-ScT people were involved in creating SBT, we just went there to see what's what and thought to chime in and see what's going to happen.

So far it's looking pretty good, I must admit. Of course when you look at the site, you'll see it was opened a bit too soon and there's still a lot to do, but we have a really active codemonkeyteam. :) We have some really nice things coming your way :)

That said, we'll be closing signups in under 300 new users (Registered Users 3,206 as I'm typing this). First 3500 will receive 3 invites each. It's also free leech, and with our good-ol'-boy Splic3 aboard, you can expect some mega-fucking-huge-packs soon :D

Cool,packs . Where do I sign up?:mellow:

Eezeee
12-02-2010, 04:17 PM

I personally invited 180 people to SCC and went there myself, but I never really started using the forums or IRC or got into the community. I'm not saying there aren't any good 0day sites, of course there are if I was just into downloading things. I wanted a community like ScT, so did dozens of other ScT people. We didn't find anything like it so we just vanished I guess.
I'm not in any kind trying to promote SBT as the new ScT here. Doesn't matter if it has some old ScT users, so do a lot of sites. It's just where me and some others got together again :)

Also, what I meant was that among other things, we're getting packs. Nothing new naturally, everyone's doing it. Was just sayin'.

IdolEyes787
12-02-2010, 05:31 PM

I personally invited 180 people to SCC and went there myself, but I never really started using the forums or IRC or got into the community. I'm not saying there aren't any good 0day sites, of course there are if I was just into downloading things. I wanted a community like ScT, so did dozens of other ScT people. We didn't find anything like it so we just vanished I guess.
I'm not in any kind trying to promote SBT as the new ScT here. Doesn't matter if it has some old ScT users, so do a lot of sites. It's just where me and some others got together again :)

Also, what I meant was that among other things, we're getting packs. Nothing new naturally, everyone's doing it. Was just sayin'.

Isn't good and 0day sort of a contradiction in terms?
Also as looking for a community " like ScT " I would think what you rather meant is that you are looking for a community from ScT.

Communities don't necessarily even exist ( I certainly didn't see one at ScT) unless we open ourselves to them . A "community " as apparently a lot of people fail to see, has nothing to do with the name at the top of the page ,impressive to some as it may be ,or even the knowledge and eloquence of the userbase .It does however have everything to do with what you are willing to put into it.
I know that it might come as as incredible shock to you but any site could have the best "community " in bt land if only the membership were willing to invest themselves in it.

Btw I find it rather disturbing that one individual could/would invite 180 people to a tracker. One of the worst things in the world is favoritism.

Oh yeah and you apparently totally misunderstood my comment on packs.

ca_aok
12-02-2010, 06:19 PM
A friend of mine has 1097 direct invitees on one site. She runs the unlimited giveaways for pretty much every tracker PU+ forum :P

bijoy
12-02-2010, 06:45 PM

I can't understand one simple thing, why people come here & put emphasise on so called community thing rather than torrents. Hey, you are opening a torrent tracker, for the purpose of file sharing. There all people go to download & upload, not to make or crreate a community. Wanna make a community? Then buy vBulletin or IPB from their site, & make a forum (Only forum) not any torrent site. :huh:

Eezeee
12-02-2010, 07:00 PM

Also as looking for a community " like ScT " I would think what you rather meant is that you are looking for a community from ScT.

Communities don't necessarily even exist ( I certainly didn't see one at ScT) unless we open ourselves to them . A "community " as apparently a lot of people fail to see, has nothing to do with the name at the top of the page ,impressive to some as it may be ,or even the knowledge and eloquence of the userbase .It does however have everything to do with what you are willing to put into it.
I know that it might come as as incredible shock to you but any site could have the best "community " in bt land if only the membership were willing to invest themselves in it.

Btw I find it rather disturbing that one individual could/would invite 180 people to a tracker. One of the worst things in the world is favoritism.

How about you go get cancer?

Edit: actually, everyone who can't understand the concept of a torrentsite community needs to get cancer. I think I was quite clear in my original posts on what I meant.

Di@monds
12-02-2010, 07:05 PM

I can't understand one simple thing, why people come here & put emphasise on so called community thing rather than torrents. Hey, you are opening a torrent tracker, for the purpose of file sharing. There all people go to download & upload, not to make or crreate a community. Wanna make a community? Then buy vBulletin or IPB from their site, & make a forum (Only forum) not any torrent site. :huh:

Well said.

DeadPoet
12-02-2010, 07:22 PM

Edit: actually, everyone who can't understand the concept of a torrentsite community needs to get cancer. I think I was quite clear in my original posts on what I meant.

Too much torrenting can make serious damage to your brains...

Looks like you have great community over there. :happy:

EDIT: And why so much anger because of some stupid community crap which is ghey anyways?

bijoy
12-02-2010, 07:42 PM

hehe, doctor's point.. are you a doc? ;)

IdolEyes787
12-02-2010, 08:05 PM

Thanks for succinctly summing up why you are an idiot and saving me the trouble.
Hopefully the day will never come that makes you realize why that particular statement should never be uttered.

Btw feel free to reply and give further evidence of your ignorance .

DeadPoet
12-02-2010, 08:05 PM

hehe, doctor's point.. are you a doc? ;)

No, but you can't deny obvious.

IdolEyes787
12-02-2010, 08:08 PM
A friend of mine has 1097 direct invitees on one site. She runs the unlimited giveaways for pretty much every tracker PU+ forum :P

Lies because clearly you don't have any friends.

megabyteme
12-02-2010, 08:26 PM

I wasn't truly sold on the site until I read this. It is now VERY obvious that the site not only has a great community, it attracts only the best people. :yes:

I can only hope the others in this "great community" exude the same level of "class" you do, sir. :sick:

ca_aok
12-02-2010, 08:29 PM

ITT: Fucktard 10 year old who's clearly never known anyone affected by cancer wishes a deadly disease on forum participants.

Damn, with people like this populating ScT, the community must have been amazing indeed!

Monaco
12-02-2010, 08:36 PM
It's a shame this forum has become a circlejerk of condescension. If the handful of regular posters holds the common bittorrent user and/or site in such disdain, then they shouldn't bother posting in a bittorrent forum filled with them.

IdolEyes787
12-02-2010, 08:39 PM
It's a shame this forum has become a circlejerk of condescension. If the handful of regular posters holds the common bittorrent user and/or site in such disdain, then they shouldn't bother posting in a bittorrent forum filled with them.

That's very condescending of you.
Btw I take it you then agree with the idea of wishing cancer on people.

megabyteme
12-02-2010, 08:44 PM
Or maybe the "commoners" shouldn't be so worthy of routine disdain.

Just imagine, it's easy if you try, a forum where people don't focus on 7-second pre-time differences and eliteness. :frusty:

Also, wishing cancer on people is pathetic. He deserves all the kicks to the head he takes for doing so. :dry:

cinephilia
12-02-2010, 08:52 PM
That's very condescending of you.
indifference is worse than condescension.

i wish you to get releases 2 days after pre.

Monaco
12-02-2010, 09:05 PM
I wish cancer on me.

IdolEyes787
12-02-2010, 09:06 PM
indifference is worse than condescension.

i wish you to get releases 2 days after pre.

I can live with that . Just as long as I don't get cancer of course.

Revelon
12-02-2010, 09:27 PM
You guys know what's interesting? It's how SceneBytes DDoS'd SCC a few weeks back, anyone remember that? A guy called ALLiANCE aka. Kingdom was behind this. He also DDoS'd P2P-NET.eu and TL. Why? Now we all know why, he was creating a competing site. Quite the gentleman, I just had to register to this forum and inform everyone of who we're really dealing with here. New ScT? I know SCC had quarrels with ScT, but neither ever resorted to DDoS. Just ask SCC and P2P-NET.eu staff, they will confirm this information.

Di@monds
12-02-2010, 09:33 PM
You guys know what's interesting? It's how SceneBytes DDoS'd SCC a few weeks back, anyone remember that? A guy called ALLiANCE aka. Kingdom was behind this. He also DDoS'd P2P-NET.eu and TL. Why? Now we all know why, he was creating a competing site. Quite the gentleman, I just had to register to this forum and inform everyone of who we're really dealing with here. New ScT? I know SCC had quarrels with ScT, but neither ever resorted to DDoS. Just ask SCC and P2P-NET.eu staff, they will confirm this information.

Do not also forget to mention this owner is the one who started the legendary scenetorrent.biz ;)

megabyteme
12-02-2010, 09:36 PM
I'm actually kinda surprised people don't want to spit every time ScT is mentioned. The owner running off with thousands of dollars of member donated money- money that could have been used to keep trustworthy, respectably owned sites alive. An incident that makes people more leery of donating to BT sites.

ScT has got to be the biggest blight in Bit Torrent history.

Funkin'
12-02-2010, 09:39 PM
I think I was quite clear in my original posts on what I meant.

I don't know about that. But...what you have made quite clear so far is that you're a complete douche. Bravo.

Burnsy
12-02-2010, 09:44 PM

What an absolute cawk... Why the fuck would you wish that on anyone? I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy...

Although I didn't quite agree with everything you were saying, at least you put your point across well and made some sense (which a lot folk unfortunately don't)... and then you had to go making an idiotic remark such as that... if you are any representation of the 'community' ScT had, and now the one SBT has, then good luck to you all... it's definitely not any sort of site with members I want anything to do with...

kukushka
12-02-2010, 10:11 PM
an example of piece size, movie packs it doesnt really matter at all, so lets take an NDS pack.

The uploader makes it 64 meg piece size to make the torrent itselft smaller,
wow. which tools can make .torrent with a piece size above 16mb and will it be a legit torrent?

ps sorry for not discussing sct & cancer issues

IdolEyes787
12-02-2010, 10:19 PM

The uploader makes it 64 meg piece size to make the torrent itselft smaller,
wow. which tools can make .torrent with a piece size above 16mb and will it be a legit torrent?

ps sorry for not discussing sct & cancer issues

Your like that going off topic and all. Surprised someone hasn't wished a horrible, disfiguring ,deadly disease on you or something.

I don't listen to anyone that registers just to slag someone, true or not.
Hope this isn't viewed as being condescending.

chrisbeebops
12-02-2010, 11:04 PM
You guys know what's interesting? It's how SceneBytes DDoS'd SCC a few weeks back, anyone remember that? A guy called ALLiANCE aka. Kingdom was behind this. He also DDoS'd P2P-NET.eu and TL. Why? Now we all know why, he was creating a competing site. Quite the gentleman, I just had to register to this forum and inform everyone of who we're really dealing with here. New ScT? I know SCC had quarrels with ScT, but neither ever resorted to DDoS. Just ask SCC and P2P-NET.eu staff, they will confirm this information.Registered an account just to post that? Troll much? Proof or gtfo.

I'm actually kinda surprised people don't want to spit every time ScT is mentioned. The owner running off with thousands of dollars of member donated money- money that could have been used to keep trustworthy, respectably owned sites alive. An incident that makes people more leery of donating to BT sites.

ScT has got to be the biggest blight in Bit Torrent history.If you think the owners of ScT are the only torrent site owners to make a dime off p2p then you're an idiot.

IdolEyes787
12-02-2010, 11:13 PM
Wow if all the posts with insulting comments get deleted by the mods it will be like today never happened.

chrisbeebops
12-03-2010, 12:26 AM
Wow if all the posts with insulting comments get deleted by the mods it will be like today never happened.Only today?

ca_aok
12-03-2010, 12:47 AM
There's occasionally a constructive comment thrown in, usually as a method of trolling to distract from the flames.

Revelon
12-03-2010, 12:54 AM
Like I said, feel free to msg the staff at the places I mentioned, they will happily verify these claims. I believe Wi0 was online at the time he (Kingdom/ALLiANCE) was DDoSing P2P-NET.eu because SCC had moved their main channel there.

megabyteme
12-03-2010, 01:22 AM
Registered an account just to post that? Troll much? Proof or gtfo.

ScT has got to be the biggest blight in Bit Torrent history.If you think the owners of ScT are the only torrent site owners to make a dime off p2p then you're an idiot.

Yes, there have been unscrupulous scumbags who have made money from this community. I said, "biggest blight", and I will stand by that. He deliberately pushed for a massive donation drive for the future of the site, and upon receiving that massive support, quickly closed and stole the money. ScT should NOT be held in any esteem, and should serve as a lesson and shame on the community. Anytime the words, "NEW ScT" are mentioned there should be loathe and disgust attached, NOT reverence.

If anyone deserves serious BAD karma, it's feeling. :ermm:

Quarterquack
12-03-2010, 01:29 AM
MBM, there has never been any proper reason for the closure of the site, nor any proof that the drive was a giant scam. The sane choice would be to assume the middle-ground and make no assumptions. You're forming your opinion based on nothing more than a hunch. ScT had 2-3 donation drives in the year leading up to its demise. I'd chalk its death up to a co-incidence, more than nefarious intentions.

megabyteme
12-03-2010, 02:39 AM
Then, you are saying, the money was stolen from the community with "good" intentions...

We aren't talking about a couple hundred, we are talking into the thousands. Oooooops.

Ev0
12-03-2010, 02:48 AM
Were any of the donations returned to the people who donated in there last big "donation drive"? that would have been the decent thing to do. They also had another big donation drive 2/3 months previous.

As for SCT community, it was full of childish immature rude idiots and idling in their iRC channel proved what type of community SCT had.

megabyteme
12-03-2010, 02:57 AM
No, the donations were not returned, nor was any reason given for the closure of the site, nor the disappear of feeling with the money.

Other than that, tooootally leeegit. :yes:

Quarterquack
12-03-2010, 03:45 AM
Were any of the donations returned to the people who donated in there last big "donation drive"? that would have been the decent thing to do. They also had another big donation drive 2/3 months previous.

As for SCT community, it was full of childish immature rude idiots and idling in their iRC channel proved what type of community SCT had.

And yet, believe it or not, that is what some people enjoyed and/or currently enjoy someplace else. To paraphrase what Idoleyes said earlier on: Community is what you make of it, and how you fit in. If you don't fit in, well obviously you will have some distaste for what happens, but if you do, then you're left reminiscing upon the good stuff. To further paraphrase this: Different perspectives, mon ami. As evident by this thread's entirety, some people hate FST for the behavior of the majority here, but how can you defend someplace, and judge another by the same measure that ticked you off in the first place?

No, the donations were not returned, nor was any reason given for the closure of the site, nor the disappear of feeling with the money.

Other than that, tooootally leeegit. :yes:

Again, you're fabricating an entire story, and tailoring it to meet your ends. If people wanted their money back, they could have asked for a paypal chargeback. Considering paypal always sides with the buyer, it would've been the easiest thing to do. Fact: Nobody did so. Which leads to the question of why? Well because even though the donations did "disappear", there was still enough time to use up whatever buffer or invite you bought. I apologize that people only donate when they want something, but it wasn't like invites had JUST been opened. If someone wanted a friend in, that friend would have gotten in. As for bought buffer, well, I'm sure some people used it, some didn't; that's the fault of the person not the website. And again nobody stopped anybody from disputing or asking for a chargeback.

It's apparent that no one has learnt anything from the FTN fiasco. So here: Sometimes people aren't able to talk or give reasons for something, but as a great sys-op who ran the place for 4.5 years, I hardly doubt it's doing Feeling any justice assuming he became a thief overnight. Why can't you just chalk it up to him not being able to give a reason, rather than the absence of one altogether?

It's like any of the great philosophical debates: In the absence of more proof, the only logical stance to assume is the neutral one. There's no need to assume Feeling was a saint (he ran a website aimed towards piracy, after all), and no reason to assume he was a scum bag by all measures. If you hated ScT like Ev0 did, that's all fine and dandy, but there's no reason to pass fiction as reality, and then build an opinion based on that. Was there a donation drive? Yes. Did the site close down? Yes. Was the intention of the drive and shut down the theft of the donations? Who the fuck knows. All I know is, Feeling had Christmas designs setup, as well. If he wanted to just run off with donations, he would have. Afaik, he's still around to this day. As are all the other ScT mods/admins - Eezee in this thread being a prime example.

megabyteme
12-03-2010, 03:58 AM
Awwww. Your version makes me feel(ing) all warm inside.

Feeling took the money KNOWING that it was for improvements to the site. Nobody meant for it to go to him, personally, as a gift. :dry:

He stole the money just the same as if he had taken money for any job, or charity anywhere else and NOT done with it what it was given for.

On top of that, the site had long been a for-profit abomination on the community. Again, treating the site blight with reverence is disgusting.

Quarterquack
12-03-2010, 04:11 AM
Awwww. Your version makes me feel(ing) all warm inside.

Feeling took the money KNOWING that it was for improvements to the site. Nobody meant for it to go to him, personally, as a gift. :dry:

He stole the money just the same as if he had taken money for any job, or charity anywhere else and NOT done with it what it was given for.

On top of that, the site had long been a for-profit abomination on the community. Again, treating the site blight with reverence is disgusting.

Nobody intended for the money to be for the site, anyway. And if you think that that's how the bittorrent world works, then you're in for a harsh reality. There's a reason all the 1337 sites are the ones not struggling with donations; there's a reason sites like SCC/ScT never have to ask once for money to stay alive, there's a reason that a donation drive at FSC makes for enough funds for a full year. It isn't because people love the website so much that they want to donate. It's that they want something out of their donation (the same goes for repeat donors on other sites), or are already getting something for which they feel the place deserves compensation/gifting. The ScT donation drive was for double donation bonusses - so surprise (!) any extra money that was donated, wasn't given with the health of the website at its intention's core, but the fact that people wanted some GB's or some extra invites to trade away in private circle jerks. And again again again again; paypal would have returned the money to anyone who wanted it. It's how insurance works, it's how paypal works, it's how the world works ffs.

Feeling stole, if any money, just as much money as OiNK, TorrentLeech, What.CD, and the list could go on and on and on. Successful torrent sites rake in money by the thousands. You surely don't believe that all that money is stored safely for if a day comes when the website has 0 donations? Even pathetic websites like PTP gain enough money to have a profit margin. And yet, people are fine knowing that their donation makes for the possibility that their beloved staffers would get a new laptop (PTN) or a ring for Michelle (sct joke...). He stole no more money, than he was already morally accountable for by the solemn agreement of the member base's entirety. And, I repeat, the extra money could have been taken back. He "took" nothing more than what people had given up, and if at that, there is some serious doubt whether he was forced to take it (as in checks on account activity) or he did so intentionally. Any (and most) stories are fabrications (thanks to people like SpX).

The fact that you disagree with the decisions is fine, but don't attempt to pass off an opinion as fact, please. I mentioned it in my previous post: You can't defend something, yet attack the opposition by the same measure they offended you in the first place. You hate ScT, we get it, but let's not compartmentalize your judgment based on other opinions towards the sites in question. You either think people are wrong for attacking a place and its member base (in this thread, towards FST) with little to no information, or you think the exact opposite and are willing to admit that some places are empirically shit, regardless of what information is available (as is your opinion towards ScT). By using your fragmented logic, I assure you, I can make even murder sound moral.

Revelon
12-03-2010, 04:43 AM
Let's guess which Staff memeber from ScT that is :P

megabyteme
12-03-2010, 04:51 AM
By using your fragmented logic, I assure you, I can make even murder sound moral.

Yet YOU are the one attempting to make feeling's theft of thousands seem like it was acceptable. People had expectations that the site was not only going to be around, that it was also going to get new servers (or whatever was promised regarding improvements).

And don't try to name-drop several respectable sites that put monies collected into things promised. It's not the same. I personally donated towards the PTN laptop. Every penny went towards what it was for, and why it was needed was stated. I'm the one who suggested the particular model, and store where it was purchased.

Your attempt to connect FSC into this is pathetic- they are nothing alike, and do not even REMOTELY operate on the same system. The difference, monies go where they are said to go. Not home with some scumbag.

Regardless of all of your desires to sway me (others), the name ScT is trash, and should be regarded as such- not seen as something that should be a model for rebuilding.

Quarterquack
12-03-2010, 04:56 AM
Because you obviously directed your attention to the important part of my post. You dodged the entire argument, and decided to nitpick at the insignificant drivel I had in there as examples. I name dropped all those sites with the highest form of respect, and I dare you to find any negative connotation or insinuatation from my part towards any of those sites in my post. I won't play into this game and get off-topic, though. If you want to retort and discuss why you have an opinion, consolidated it into facts in your mind, then based subsequent opinions off of it leading to your final conclusions, I'm all ears.

For the record:
1) It isn't theft if people can take back what is rightfully theirs'. It's like saying people didn't collect their money after paying for a discontinued product, so the manufacturers stole the money. The premise is retarded.
2) No matter how many times you call ScT trash, it will only serve as nothing more than an insult, and far less than an adjective. Ironically, the same concept that you tried to nitpick with me within your last post.

Cabalo
12-03-2010, 05:05 AM
So... huh... what was the name of that site again? :unsure:

megabyteme
12-03-2010, 05:08 AM
No, you were insinuating that ScT was not bad- "just like [name drops]". There IS a difference among torrent sites. Some are driven towards profit, others have (far) more admirable ways of operating. Just because a site exists in this community does not make it "dirty". ScT was the worst for its profiting motives, and also its owner's willingness to steal what was given to him for specific purposes. If he were at all respectable, he would have contacted paypal and requested the last month's revenues be returned. It would have taken minutes. He chose to keep money earmarked for improvements/purchased that never occurred. That makes him a thief.

If everything is on the up-and-up, as you seem to be saying, where the fuck is feeling now? He ran...with the money.

Quarterquack
12-03-2010, 05:09 AM
So... huh... what was the name of that site again? :unsure:

Pretty sure you're thinking of iFeelit, bro.

No, you were insinuating that ScT was not bad- "just like [name drops]". There IS a difference among torrent sites. Some are driven towards profit, others have (far) more admirable ways of operating. Just because a site exists in this community does not make it "dirty". ScT was the worst for its profiting motives, and also its owner's willingness to steal what was given to him for specific purposes. If he were at all respectable, he would have contacted paypal and requested the last month's revenues be returned. It would have taken minutes. He chose to keep money earmarked for improvements/purchased that never occurred. That makes him a thief.

If everything is on the up-and-up, as you seem to be saying, where the fuck is feeling now? He ran...with the money.

Correct, I was insinuating ScT was not bad, as has been my stance since I joined FST, and was my reason for being active here, as well. I can explain that one better if you so desire. Any difference in opinion here is chalked up to just that... opinion and perspective. From where I'm at, and from where about the majority of 20,000 people stood, it was a great website that we all enjoyed. From where you're at, it was an asinine website that served as a hive of thieves. Not everyone will like everything, and that's acceptable. However, no one tried to force the fact that you should love ScT as a lot of people did, so I see no reason why you should try to proliferate your disdain for the place, especially when you're basing your story on incomplete portions of the story (and if you'll try to turn this line on me, then recall the fact that I'm for one, defending the place, since it's not getting the same from anyone else; and for another, I've only advocated a neutral stance in this entire argument, thus far).

And again, I repeat. Sometimes the entire picture isn't available to people. Feeling may have had his own reasons for not wanting to go near the paypal account, or to shut down the website. If anything, people should already have this notion of "understanding"; you know, with it being ingrained into our heads since we're little kids. Then when we're a little bit older, we're shocked that we won't always know the "why" of certain situations. All you do know is that there were donations, and a website shutting down involved. There's absolutely zero reason to assume the worst in people based on just that.

As for your last line: Feeling is still in 3 different IRCd's and chats to other people regularly. Not only that, but he's still in contact with all the old staffers. So unless you're about to accuse a whole team of people (staffers and their uploaders/helpers) of coordinating a mass scam, and then not even disappearing for so much as a day (after their so called theft) I'd suggest you take a step back and rethink your argument.

A last point I'd like to make is, after you type up your reply, re-read this post of mine. If it's countered by something I've already written here, then excuse me, but I won't parrot what I've been saying yet again.

megabyteme
12-03-2010, 05:38 AM
Feeling may have had his own reasons for not wanting to go near the paypal account, or to shut down the website.

Are you saying you cannot figure out that he had an account with thousands of dollars in it, and he decided to take the money and run from the community that trusted him? If his actions were respectable, he could show his (online) face to more than 4 people in IRC. There's no shame in a site closing; there's a ton of shame in doing things the way feeling did.

Here's a thought...

How about someone start a site devoted to being as far from being like ScT as possible- one with an owner who won't steal thousands of dollars, and a site not based on raking in as much cash as possible. That would be FAR more acceptable than, "the next ScT".

Eezeee
12-03-2010, 05:41 AM
What?! You're saying two out of three .uk ScT Admins DIDN'T get raided?! :O:O:O

megabyteme
12-03-2010, 05:56 AM
Correct, I was insinuating ScT was not bad, as has been my stance since I joined FST, and was my reason for being active here, as well. I can explain that one better if you so desire. Any difference in opinion here is chalked up to just that... opinion and perspective.

This is the blight created when all BT sites are lumped in with the actions of ScT. It dirties the entire community, and ScT needs to be the thing no one would EVER want to be again; an embarrassment; the lowest form of scum in our community.

Quarterquack
12-03-2010, 06:09 AM
I honestly won't invest any more time trying to enlighten you towards your flawed logic. I'd have an easier time convincing a theist of the same.
That, and at this point I've already come to the conclusion that you're saying exactly what you know will get on my nerves. So congratulations, you're one of the select few that have ever made me drop an argument.

The_Martinator
12-03-2010, 06:14 AM
Yeah, but is it high level? That's what's important, anyway...

bijoy
12-03-2010, 10:29 AM

again the word level???
btw who cares about level of a tracker except for the traders??

gamesover
12-03-2010, 11:01 AM

again the word level???
btw who cares about level of a tracker except for the traders??

It's funny that your not really reading his post; that's not what he was actually saying at all. But yeah I know I know... "traders are bad", "levels don't matter", and people who put in no effort into their 2 line posts except for the usual tired slogans that make anti-traders look good are boring.

zonked
12-03-2010, 12:37 PM
When this thread ends i will save it as an uber example of epic TROLL !! LMFAO.

Duckater
12-03-2010, 12:42 PM
When this thread ends i will save it as an uber example of epic TROLL !! LMFAO.

What people troll on fst never :lol:

lol87
12-03-2010, 03:13 PM
This scenebytes has a nice layout, but there are hardly any seeders/leechers. It's impossible to maintain a decent ratio. Btw topic starter, it's too obvious that u r a member from Scenebytes. Anyway, I'll let my SCB account die :)

TONiC
12-03-2010, 05:41 PM
hardly any seeders/leechers.

I have to disagree. For a new site to have 3+ seeders on new torrents is something to be admired - do bear in mind seeder start as leechers -, expecially considering SeX has even fewer snatches on new torrents....

ElitUser
12-03-2010, 06:45 PM
Anyway, I'll let my SCB account die :)
Do it and if somehow SCB become a famous tracker in future then you will cry for the invite.

Di@monds
12-03-2010, 06:55 PM
hardly any seeders/leechers.

I have to disagree. For a new site to have 3+ seeders on new torrents is something to be admired - do bear in mind seeder start as leechers -, expecially considering SeX has even fewer snatches on new torrents....

all 3 seeders are staffs....

chrisbeebops
12-03-2010, 07:13 PM
Correct, I was insinuating ScT was not bad, as has been my stance since I joined FST, and was my reason for being active here, as well. I can explain that one better if you so desire. Any difference in opinion here is chalked up to just that... opinion and perspective.

This is the blight created when all BT sites are lumped in with the actions of ScT. It dirties the entire community, and ScT needs to be the thing no one would EVER want to be again; an embarrassment; the lowest form of scum in our community.I'm going to repeat myself by saying that ScT isn't the first ones to make money off p2p/scene and they aren't the last either. You can rant all you want and no one cares. How much you think some of the bigger active sites pull in monthly in donations?

Duckater
12-03-2010, 07:37 PM
I'm going to repeat myself by saying that ScT isn't the first ones to make money off p2p/scene and they aren't the last either. You can rant all you want and no one cares. How much you think some of the bigger active sites like TL pull in monthly in donations?

There is more than the odd site that make some sort of money out of torrenting

IdolEyes787
12-03-2010, 07:43 PM
I'm going to repeat myself by saying that ScT isn't the first ones to make money off p2p/scene and they aren't the last either. You can rant all you want and no one cares.

That's not entirely true. It may not do any good but some people ,myself among them , care.
I don't expect anyone providing a service, especially considering the risks apparently involved in this one , to do it for free ,but at the same time I expect a little more honesty in the presentation of the facts before I pony up.
Of course if people knew ( not saying that it's fact btw) that some site had tons of profit that went surreptitiously to certain pockets every month that probably wouldn't be good for business the site .

megabyteme
12-03-2010, 08:21 PM
I'm going to repeat myself by saying that ScT isn't the first ones to make money off p2p/scene and they aren't the last either. You can rant all you want and no one cares. How much you think some of the bigger active sites like TL pull in monthly in donations?

So your (repeated) argument is, "Other people are doing it, too".

Well, yes, it is a problem amongst some-not all, sites in the community. None was ever so corrupt as ScT. There are rapists, murders, thieves, pedophiles, torturers, etc. in the real world, too. It's called justice when they get punished fro their deeds that go counter to the greater community (city/state/fed.). Not all torrent sites are operating for-profit. I do not want to see the good ones thrown in with all the scum when further (inevitable) enforcement comes around.

Support good, honest sites. DO NOT USE ScT AS A MODEL FOR ANYTHING. It was bad for our greater community, and needs to be considered as such, not revered/emulated, but DESPISED.

chrisbeebops
12-03-2010, 08:23 PM
I'm going to repeat myself by saying that ScT isn't the first ones to make money off p2p/scene and they aren't the last either. You can rant all you want and no one cares.

That's not entirely true. It may not do any good but some people ,myself among them , care.
I don't expect anyone providing a service, especially considering the risks apparently involved in this one , to do it for free ,but at the same time I expect a little more honesty in the presentation of the facts before I pony up.
Of course if people knew ( not saying that it's fact btw) that some site had tons of profit that went surreptitiously to certain pockets every month that probably wouldn't be good for business the site .

When I say no one, I mean none of the people taking the money cares what you think.

It is a free service. No one forces you to donate to use any p2p tracker. All of the money they made was because users donated to the site, because they enjoyed what the site offered enough to want to give back to the site.

Trackers are just like businesses for many. If their business puts out a good product (fast, lots of torrents, etc), the business will have income (donations) enough to cover costs (servers, uploader sources), and maybe even profit the owner. If it doesn't make a profit (<100% donations), maybe the owner has enough money himself to keep it afloat just because he can and enjoys doing so.

If an owner runs his business well enough that income exceeds expenses, why should he not make money? And more importantly, why should you care if you still have access to all the free, illegal stuff offered on a typical p2p tracker?

IdolEyes787
12-03-2010, 08:42 PM
Read what I said again , I'm not against anyone profiting from their work but just like in the real world I expect some idea of here the money is in fact going.
I don't think that's asking a lot.
Btw ironic as it might be if donate to someplace I don't consider that I'm getting stuff for free anymore.:unsure:

stoi
12-03-2010, 09:39 PM
Truthfully, i have not got a clue, I very rarely upload these days, and when I do I just keep it on auto all the time, but that is the reason we do our NDS packs as 10-100-500 and no more (I have nothing to do with them btw) as to make the torrent uploadable to the tracker, needs a big piece size, and as some of the roms are very small, members were downloading crap they didnt want, or at least thats the excuse they gave for not doing 5000 rom torrents anyway.

But it still has bog all to do with announces and more packs = more load on the server, which was my point originally.

gueriLLaPunK
12-03-2010, 10:59 PM
I'm 12 and what is this?

Duckater
12-04-2010, 12:34 AM
I'm 12 and what is this?

For 13 yr olds m8, unlucky :lol:

GreenScorpioN
12-04-2010, 01:36 AM
ScT is back?

Chief_Garbonzo
12-04-2010, 06:38 AM
ScT is back?

No! You didn't do your homework! Go back & read pages 1-11 of this thread.

ElitUser
12-04-2010, 09:01 AM
ScT is back?

No! You didn't do your homework! Go back & read pages 1-11 of this thread.

It was for a post count.

snap3r
12-04-2010, 02:54 PM
What happened to all the e drama ?
Im waiting for the next episode ... :)

anon
12-04-2010, 04:09 PM
ScT is back?

Yes, indeed ScT v2 is up, but you're on the invite blacklist, so forget about it.

A
12-04-2010, 04:41 PM
What happened to all the e drama ?
Im waiting for the next episode ... :)
Create another 10 member community and start giveaways in the name of friendship and when banned create all the drama you ever want all by yourself.You don't have to wait for others. :)

snap3r
12-04-2010, 07:28 PM
That was said with envy but i dont know why.There is nothing special about me :huh:

bijoy
12-04-2010, 07:32 PM
ScT is back?

Yes, indeed ScT v2 is up, but you're on the invite blacklist, so forget about it.

I guessed you may have already PMed him an invite.. :P

A
12-04-2010, 07:35 PM
That was said with envy but i dont know why.There is nothing special about me :huh:
"envy" :lol:

anon
12-04-2010, 07:38 PM
I guessed you may have already PMed him an invite.. :P

That doesn't even make sense. :huh:

ElitUser
12-05-2010, 05:45 AM
ScT is back?

Where, I dont get it, you mean SCB is a ScT v2.

bijoy
12-05-2010, 01:49 PM

Are you taking it seriously?? :lol:

hEll
12-05-2010, 02:06 PM
ScT is back?

NO,NO,NO, this is not SCT

anon
12-05-2010, 04:10 PM

Nope. ScT v2 is a separate site!

ElitUser
12-05-2010, 08:25 PM
^^^ I want to know the address

bijoy
12-05-2010, 08:39 PM

its a super secret tracker and anon is the sysop.. :D:lol:

anon
12-05-2010, 08:42 PM

It's not allowed to post it in public forums. :shutup:

megabyteme
12-06-2010, 12:41 AM
For those interested, post your credit card numbers here. If they like the amount of available credit you have, you will receive an invite... :yes:

ElitUser
12-06-2010, 02:57 AM
its a super secret tracker and anon is the sysop.. :D:lol:

PM me the address and How to join in SCT V2, I am so mutch excited about SCT V2:w00t: :w00t: :w00t:, I hard little bit about the SCT V2 that it has Ultra fast pretime on every torrents like 1 to 2 sec after pre and super huge PACK with freeleech and also has non scene torrents. If donation need to join in SCT V2 then I will send it :cool:

TONiC
12-06-2010, 09:10 AM

PM me the address and How to join in SCT V2, I am so mutch excited about SCT V2:w00t: :w00t: :w00t:, I hard little bit about the SCT V2 that it has Ultra fast pretime on every torrents like 1 to 2 sec after pre and super huge PACK with freeleech and also has non scene torrents. If donation need to join in SCT V2 then I will send it :cool:

Oh god lol... not sure if you got trolled, or are just a troll trollin´but ScT V2 does not exist. F¿cking foregin invite sellers...

anon
12-06-2010, 11:25 AM
For those interested, post your credit card numbers here. If they like the amount of available credit you have, you will receive an invite... :yes:

Don't bother doing what this guy says. The ScT v2 staff only sells invites on eBay. :snooty:

The address isn't really relevant for non-members. You'll get it in the confirmation e-mail, anyway. :happy:

F-Sicx
12-06-2010, 11:35 AM
and its invite only? oh come onnn

johhny
12-08-2010, 07:42 PM
never heard of it?i was ex-SCT member i must receive an email if anythingh change....
post here some screens & the url

anon
12-08-2010, 07:45 PM
post here some screens & the url

They don't allow that, sorry. :(

johhny
12-08-2010, 07:47 PM
i understand...but c'mon i was ex sct member..they should accept the old users too :(((
how is the tracker?it's like the old one?best pretimes awesome speeds?i'm dying of curiosity...

i hope it's not scenebytes....

anon
12-08-2010, 07:51 PM
how is the tracker?it's like the old one?best pretimes awesome speeds?i'm dying of curiosity...

Ask megabyteme. He answered your questions a few pages back. :lol:

johhny
12-08-2010, 07:53 PM
ohh thx i'll pm him

cap87
12-08-2010, 07:58 PM
ohh thx i'll pm him

Please tell me you're just playing dumb.

johhny
12-08-2010, 08:15 PM
is scenebytes or not?:shifty:

why is secret?LOL

anon
12-08-2010, 08:18 PM
is scenebytes or not?:shifty:

:noes:

CPC464
12-08-2010, 08:21 PM

scenebytes.org

Even if you don't want to join the tracker, but want to just say hi to your old friends drop in here ;)

roughly translated, we are in need of some members please join :D

johhny
12-08-2010, 08:23 PM
i was right :)!!!oh i'm member there anyway :)

& i saw the pretimes :) amazing

megabyteme
12-08-2010, 11:24 PM
ohh thx i'll pm him

Please tell me you're just playing dumb.

No, he actually sent me an unsolicited pm, requesting an invite. From me of all people... :slap: I guess he can't be arsed to read the rules, or the threads he is posting in. :no:

Reported. :slap:

johhny
12-08-2010, 11:47 PM
first i didn't know what was about.... 2nd i saw your post where you saying you give invites LOL
so you're wrong anyway & stop spreading false rumors....

megabyteme
12-09-2010, 04:36 AM
first i didn't know what was about.... 2nd i saw your post where you saying you give invites LOL
so you're wrong anyway & stop spreading false rumors....

Read the thread. I'm the guy who has been arguing that NO SITE SHOULD EVER WANT TO BE LIKE ScT BECAUSE IT IS/WAS A BLIGHT ON THE COMMUNITY.

anon
12-09-2010, 12:04 PM
Read the thread. I'm the guy who has been arguing that NO SITE SHOULD EVER WANT TO BE LIKE ScT BECAUSE IT IS/WAS A BLIGHT ON THE COMMUNITY.

Yeah, but you also said they've learned from their mistakes in v2. :shifty:

See, I can put words in your mouth, too. :idunno:

megabyteme
12-09-2010, 01:30 PM
:lol:

Just because they are a blight doesn't mean I'm not a VIP there. Right? :D

snap3r
12-09-2010, 02:39 PM
Hmm i got pms about SCTv2 :( Guys there will never be a SCT v2 why is that so hard to understand.

Quarterquack
12-09-2010, 07:29 PM
That's what you think. :shifty:

raufoss50
12-09-2010, 08:19 PM
Well, as long as no one is stricken with cancer, during the formation of previously mentioned secondary blights.

megabyteme
12-09-2010, 10:27 PM
Well, as long as no one is stricken with cancer, during the formation of previously mentioned secondary blights.

:lol: Good first post!

cinephilia
12-10-2010, 02:24 PM
actually, SceneBytes is CN's new home :coffee:

megabyteme
12-10-2010, 02:26 PM
What, you didn't get an invite to CNv2 from anon-sbi? He was giving them out earlier. Maybe it was just to people he likes...

whatcdfan
12-10-2010, 05:22 PM
What, you didn't get an invite to CNv2 from anon-sbi? He was giving them out earlier. Maybe it was just to people he likes...

its just the case with every giveaway...........and why the people give out invites to those whom they dont like

bijoy
12-10-2010, 05:39 PM

You know nothing.. ;) I offer unlimited invites to CNv3 (more advanced than v2) :P
Need one? PM me, not anon.. :lol:

anon
12-10-2010, 05:57 PM
I have invites to CNv2^2. Pay up. :snooty:

its just the case with every giveaway...........and why the people give out invites to those whom they dont like

Not entirely true. Look at the giveaways here made by people that also actively trade. Many place few or zero requirements to easily get rep from everyone.

raufoss50
12-10-2010, 07:26 PM
You know nothing.. ;) I offer unlimited invites to CNv3 (more advanced than v2) :P

Does CNv3 run the new advanced Bornean Clouded Leopard tracker script? It's un-crashable, you know.

anon
12-10-2010, 07:47 PM
Does CNv3 run the new advanced Bornean Clouded Leopard tracker script? It's un-crashable, you know.

CNv2^2 runs two of those, for when one of them has to go to lunch.

bijoy
12-10-2010, 07:52 PM

CNv3 script is specially made my some super secret people working in NSA. :P There you can expect everything, it have everything, and its level of protection is higher than the level of protection applied in NASA lab. :P
Want invite?? Don't be shy to PM me ;) :lol:

Intr4ns1t
12-10-2010, 07:58 PM
and its eve f prtextin is higher than the evel of protection applied in NASA lab. :P

I hope that source didn't come from the same programmers that wrote your spellchecker...

Intr4nsedit: I see you got the new super fancy update to that software

Intr4nsreedit: Damn, foiled by my own spellchecker >_<

bijoy
12-10-2010, 09:21 PM
and its eve f prtextin is higher than the evel of protection applied in NASA lab. :P

I hope that source didn't come from the same programmers that wrote your spellchecker...

Intr4nsedit: I see you got the new super fancy update to that software

Intr4nsreedit: Damn, foiled by my own spellchecker >_<

I've some problem with the 'o' and 'l' key of my keyboard, sometimes they work and sometimes they won't. And that post was the example of another instat then those keys don't work for me.
P.S. I browse fst in IE, which doesn't have spell-checker. So, IE sucks.. :/ but bookmarked fst in IE, so as a bit lazy guy, is happy with these small mistakes.

Quarterquack
12-10-2010, 09:22 PM
So your name could be biiiiiijooooooy for all we know?

megabyteme
12-10-2010, 09:22 PM
Speelcheker iz based on Microsoft plateform. Its gud!

anon
12-10-2010, 09:29 PM
I've some problem with the 'o' and 'l' key of my keyboard, sometimes they work and sometimes they won't.

I once had the same issue, some number keys wouldn't work. Solved it by buying a new keyboard. :dabs:

P.S. I browse fst in IE, which doesn't have spell-checker. So, IE sucks.. :/

Then use a semi-decent browser to post here, such as Opera?

megabyteme
12-10-2010, 09:41 PM
I once had the same issue, some number keys wouldn't work. Solved it by buying a new keyboard. :dabs

Too much porn, guys, too much porn. :D

anon
12-10-2010, 09:46 PM
Too much porn, guys, too much porn. :D

I watch where I aim at. :snooty:

raufoss50
12-11-2010, 12:40 AM
Gentlemen, gentlemen ... I give you ...
http://www.popgadget.net/images/silver-seal-washable-keyboard.jpg

anon
12-11-2010, 02:36 AM

Won't try it until megabyteme gives his OK. :yup:

megabyteme
12-11-2010, 03:06 AM
I doubt they would need to dump the bucket more than once twice per week. I give my blessing!

whatcdfan
12-11-2010, 03:32 AM
I once had the same issue, some number keys wouldn't work. Solved it by buying a new keyboard. :dabs:

this guy is a real opera and IPT lover apart from other things :)

A
12-11-2010, 05:46 AM

I see what you did there :shifty:

bijoy
12-11-2010, 06:52 AM

Gimme some virtual keyboard, not the real one.. :P

winmac
12-11-2010, 03:15 PM
Yes! I quite agreed that it is close similar to ScT! I hope it will continue to grow better each day. :D

ElitUser
12-11-2010, 04:02 PM
Yes! I quite agreed that it is close similar to ScT! I hope it will continue to grow better each day. :D

Maybe one day torrent lovers are dying for getting the one invite and will also see on trade section.

anon
12-11-2010, 04:09 PM
I see what you did there :shifty:

Sorry, as awesome as Opera is, I don't want anyone to jump and say it lacks addons, GPU acceleration and all that shizzle you can find on Firefox or its beta versions. :D

I'd really like GPU acceleration, though. :(

johhny
12-11-2010, 04:49 PM
firefox win's for sure :) & also the browser pale monn(100% firefox sourced blazing fast ) i don't give a f***if google chrome open;s faster with 10ms :)))

bijoy
12-11-2010, 04:51 PM

Maybe one day torrent lovers are dying for getting the one invite and will also see on trade section.

You do your future planning very well :P

ScottK
12-11-2010, 08:24 PM

you dying for one invite?

pakito
12-16-2010, 01:33 AM

Signups are open even.

gamesover
12-16-2010, 01:55 AM

Signups are open even.

I'm starting to feel some déjà vu LOL

http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/427106-SceneByTes-(SBT)?p=3540150#post3540150

moammofe
12-16-2010, 04:49 AM
thanks

ScottK
12-16-2010, 05:30 PM
thanks

sure. welcome. for?