PDA

View Full Version : Got banned in sdbits yesterday for *cheating*, but see my point.

bijoy
12-04-2010, 04:01 PM
hey guys,
I got banned in sdbits yesterday for using *fake utorrent*. But guys, see this!!

http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/7591/sdbits10.png

Is this fake??
if it is not, then there is no point of banning me there.. :blink:

quite confused..
I do not post it here for any help or something like that, just posted here as an evidence that how stupid are some of the staffsin some torrent sites..
Well, can change the topic title to 'Evidence of stupidity'. :P
P.S. have a chat in their support chan, but jase99 from there is in no mood in hearing my point. His point: I cheated = got banned..

LOL.

Post your comments please..

spark
12-04-2010, 04:03 PM
looks like cheating to me

anon
12-04-2010, 04:04 PM
Post your comments please..

OK, I'll go ahead:

What do you really want us to do?

looks like cheating to me

Yeah, and to the SDBits staff also.

bijoy
12-04-2010, 04:05 PM
nothing, just want to hear opinions.... As I'm really confused about this matter.

anon
12-04-2010, 04:06 PM
nothing, just want to hear opinions....

Well, it's the same as with all other "X disabled me" threads. If their staff isn't willing to re-enable you, then accept it and move on. There's nothing we can do. At least, that's what I think.

By the way, what does the screenshot "prove"? :unsure:

spark
12-04-2010, 04:07 PM
nothing, just want to hear opinions.... As I'm really confused about this matter.

My opinion is that you should stop cheating, it's not good for your health

bijoy
12-04-2010, 04:09 PM
nothing, just want to hear opinions....

Well, it's the same as with all other "X disabled me" threads. If their staff isn't willing to re-enable you, then accept it and move on. There's nothing we can do. At least, that's what I think.

he confirmed me that he is not going to enable me, so no point of discussing that....
Just a discussing, may be the title is misleading.... I should change it.

anon
12-04-2010, 04:10 PM
Just a discussing, may be the title is misleading.... I should change it.

Indeed - it's "cheating", not "cheaing". :lol:

bijoy
12-04-2010, 04:10 PM

Useless comment indeed.. I wanna say how did you came to the conclusion that I was cheating??

it proves that I'm using legitimate utorrent, not any modded one.

spark
12-04-2010, 04:17 PM

Useless comment indeed.. I wanna say how did you came to the conclusion that I was cheating??

You asked for MY opinion, didn't you?

I do not have to justify myself to you but after years or torrenting I can identify a cheater when I see one

anon
12-04-2010, 04:19 PM

I'm not saying you did, but you could very well have used a "fake" uTorrent, and then closed it at the time of taking the screenshot. So I don't think it proves anything.

A
12-04-2010, 04:27 PM
Were you downloading the same torrent from two different places at the same time?

bijoy
12-04-2010, 04:29 PM
Were you downloading the same torrent from two different places at the same time?

no, I think I'm not that kind of stupid.. :P

I'm not saying you did, but you could very well have used a "fake" uTorrent, and then closed it at the time of taking the screenshot. So I don't think it proves anything.

thanks for the point, man!
now, this is the real point that I'm talking about, not just 'I can assume' or some thing like that.

btw: answer to your point: the screenshot is just 10-15 minutes after my account was disabled at sdbits. :)

kukushka
12-04-2010, 04:35 PM
anyway.. screenshots proves nothing and it was kinda pointless to post it here.. at op's place i'd offered to staff a possibility of remote acc to the seed place without quitting a client to let them see that everything is legit, that upload amount in client was reported correctly, let them announce stuff to tracker etc, but if they're sure about the cheating and don't want to look any further, hardly anything can be done..

A
12-04-2010, 04:35 PM
no, I think I'm not that kind of stupid..
You have a WebGUI and uTorrent active.Is that WebGUI for a seedbox that you are using? If so, is the version of uTorrent in that Seedbox whitelisted? )

dannyyelly
12-04-2010, 04:38 PM

is that bad??

i do it often.. but never got banned

anon
12-04-2010, 04:40 PM
is that bad??

Shouldn't be an issue if they're separate torrents and you're saving the files to separate directories.

bijoy
12-04-2010, 04:41 PM
no, I think I'm not that kind of stupid..
You have a WebGUI and uTorrent active.Is that WebGUI for a seedbox that you are using? If so, is the version of uTorrent in that Seedbox whitelisted? )

that webUI of utorrent is the utorrent of my home where I've 50mbps connection. The utorrent is of laptop's utorrent. I didn't stay at home at least for 8 months/year, so use webui. Both utorrents are utorrent 1.8.5 & I use them for last 2 years or so on every tracker I'm a member without any problem (ban shit).

is that bad??

i do it often.. but never got banned

That is called cross seeding, and that is not allowed in many trackers.

anon
12-04-2010, 04:43 PM

Downloading the same torrent from two different places is called cross-seeding?

dannyyelly
12-04-2010, 04:44 PM
when i m not getting good speed,, i do it,, file is same,, torrents r different

how's that seeding if i m leeching?

Burnsy
12-04-2010, 04:47 PM
What a thread :lol:

Another FST classic :rolleyes:

P2PDog
12-04-2010, 04:48 PM
This happens fairly often. Don't bother wasting your time arguing, forget about it and move on. From my own experience, most staffers aren't willing to accept any evidence to the contrary once they've banned you for cheating. I've tried to help several people in similar circumstances to yours, and I've been in a similar situation myself. In each case there was almost overwhelming evidence that a mistake was made, but in none of those cases was the staffer mature enough to accept that he'd made a mistake. There are plenty of sources for the same content, move on and realize that it's their loss, not yours.

bijoy
12-04-2010, 04:51 PM

Downloading the same torrent from two different places is called cross-seeding?

oh, sorry, missed the downloading part... I thought that he is tellin us about uploading..
:(

This happens fairly often. Don't bother wasting your time arguing, forget about it and move on. From my own experience, most staffers aren't willing to accept any evidence to the contrary once they've banned you for cheating. I've tried to help several people in similar circumstances to yours, and I've been in a similar situation myself. In each case there was almost overwhelming evidence that a mistake was made, but in none of those cases was the staffer mature enough to accept that he'd made a mistake. There are plenty of sources for the same content, move on and realize that it's their loss, not yours.

1st bolded point: these 16-18 year olds makes the bittorrent hell. :(
2nd bolded point: I'm not at all concerned about the disbaled account, but concerned about so called good record/reputation in bittorrent world, kinda e-penis. assosiated with torrent from 2005, but 1st time banned for cheating.

What a thread :lol:

Another FST classic :rolleyes:

that's why I :fst:

Di@monds
12-04-2010, 05:07 PM
jeah its quite useless to come on FST and whine about it. nothing we can do to help you no matter did you cheat or not. Just move on, there are plenty better trackers on internet

CleverMan
12-04-2010, 05:20 PM
There are plenty of sources for the same content
as example from that plenty? (but don't say its, and x264 isn't exactly the match as well)

P2PDog
12-04-2010, 05:28 PM
TL, IPT, FTN, CN, PTN, Demonoid, TPB, etc, etc, etc, etc....not to mention DDL, Usenet, and the many other p2p networks.

If you think for a minute that your movie-watching is going to be somehow lessened because you're not a member of sdbits, then you're an idiot.

CleverMan
12-04-2010, 05:45 PM
well of course not, but on sdbits there are fine x264 encodes of rare movies, that was my point. All that trackers you mentioned doesn't have them. You're mentioning trackers that just have movies, but not comparable to sdbits. Anyway, it's not me who banned, so hell with it. I just thought maybe you knew some good places that i did't

P2PDog
12-04-2010, 05:56 PM
What movies do they have that aren't available anywhere else?

gamesover
12-05-2010, 12:53 AM
This thread seems like a pretty one sided argument. All we get is your view point of what happened and a screenshot that is supposed to prove something. Too bad sdbits won't come in here to tell their side of the story, otherwise people can come to the conclusion that you were unfairly banned and the staffer wasn't willing to admit his mistake. None of us can really know whats really going on since we don't have all the evidence in front of us.

Slickerey
12-05-2010, 03:04 AM
What's that icon? You know, the one next to the Avast icon.

spark
12-05-2010, 05:08 AM

Ratiomaster..

Quarterquack
12-05-2010, 05:11 AM
change the topic title to 'Evidence of stupidity'.

:whistling

Night0wl
12-05-2010, 05:55 AM

hundreds. If you mean x264 rips

Ratiomaster..

Seriously :lol:

P2PDog
12-05-2010, 06:10 AM
hundreds. If you mean x264 rips

I find it hard to believe that they have hundreds of movies available that aren't available anywhere else. Could you provide some examples?

Night0wl
12-05-2010, 06:14 AM
PM me an email, since you seem somewhat trustable. Then see for yourself.

Only P2PDog This is not some charity :P

ca_aok
12-05-2010, 06:36 AM

Ratiomaster..
If so, that's some serious self-destruction right there :lol:

P2PDog
12-05-2010, 07:23 AM

I appreciate the offer, but I'm really not interested in joining any new trackers. I hardly use the ones I have now. I already have accounts at some pretty decent sites, along with numerous DDL forums, and I find it hard to believe that there can be one site with hundreds of movies not available on any of them. I'd really like to know what those movies are. You say there's hundreds, so it shouldn't be too hard to sort out a dozen or so examples....

ElitUser
12-05-2010, 07:46 AM
and I find it hard to believe that there can be one site with hundreds of movies not available on any of them.

Yes, it's true. Those are the internal release and those release are not find on any other trackers.

Night0wl
12-05-2010, 08:00 AM

I appreciate the offer, but I'm really not interested in joining any new trackers. I hardly use the ones I have now. I already have accounts at some pretty decent sites, along with numerous DDL forums, and I find it hard to believe that there can be one site with hundreds of movies not available on any of them. I'd really like to know what those movies are. You say there's hundreds, so it shouldn't be too hard to sort out a dozen or so examples....

Don't mistake me with one of those tards that would screenshot the browse page. If you're not interested, then you're not interested.

karachidude
12-05-2010, 09:07 AM

Ratiomaster..

that is breakaway audio enhancer,a terrific software

cinephilia
12-05-2010, 01:35 PM
I find it hard to believe that there can be one site with hundreds of movies not available on any of them.
and yet, Kargarga falls into this category.

bijoy
12-05-2010, 01:41 PM

that is Active hard disk monitor's icon, a s.m.a.r.t program for hdds. you can use that too, as it is very useful :)

I find it hard to believe that there can be one site with hundreds of movies not available on any of them.

+1, very true..

Ratiomaster..

Example of ignorance. :lol:

Ratiomaster..

that is breakaway audio enhancer,a terrific software

May be you are right in your point of view, as icons tend to look almost same in many cases, but in my case 'green' is the sysbol of the fact that everything is OK in my HDD, when it becomes yellow, then warning due to anything, and re means= I need to replace the hdd soon. :P

spark
12-05-2010, 01:58 PM

Ratiomaster..

Example of ignorance. :lol:

This is when I feel proud of my ignorance

P2PDog
12-05-2010, 02:03 PM

Don't mistake me with one of those tards that would screenshot the browse page. If you're not interested, then you're not interested.

No need for screenshots, a simple list would have sufficed. I'm assuming you didn't already do that because there's not actually hundreds of movies there that aren't available elsewhere. I'm also assuming that instead of different movies, they only have the same old stuff, just with a "custom" encode done by one of the members. There's nothing special about those, they’re just the same old movies encoded from the same sources using the same software that all the other "custom encoders" use.

Good point. I guess I should have specified that I find it hard to believe that sdbits is a site with hundreds of movies not available at any of those other sources, since sites like that do exist, KG being a great example.

Nightowl: If you are interested in a site that has content that you can't find everywhere else, pm me an email for a kg invite :)

spark
12-05-2010, 02:12 PM
There are hundreds of movies on CG that you can't find anywhere else..

cinephilia
12-05-2010, 02:20 PM
I guess I should have specified that I find it hard to believe that sdbits is a site with hundreds of movies not available at any of those other sources
agreed. i guess the only thing that distinguishes sdbits from other trackers is the way they encode movies.

IdolEyes787
12-05-2010, 02:46 PM
and I find it hard to believe that there can be one site with hundreds of movies not available on any of them.

Yes, it's true. Those are the internal release and those releases are not find on any other trackers.

Just curious ,do you really consider

Legend Of The Guardians 2010 DVDRip XviD AC3-ViSiON
Legend of the Guardians 2010 DVDRip XviD AC3-LEGi0N
Legend of the Guardians 2010 DVDRip XviD AC3-YeFsTe
Legend Of The Guardians 2010 DVDRiP XViD AC3-Rx
Legend Of The Guardians 2010 DVDRiP XViD-NOiR
Legend of the Guardians 2010 DVDRip XviD - MC8
Legend of the Guardians 2010 DVDRip XviD-WBZ

to be different movies?:unsure:

Btw most of the movies on CG can't be found anyplace else, which in the case of Entrails:Guts of a Virgin Trilogy or Body Troopers is probably just as well.

anon
12-05-2010, 04:16 PM
Ratiomaster..

...whose icon is a green infinity symbol with the letters "RM" on it.

And you claim to be an expert in recognizing cheaters? :unsure:

A
12-05-2010, 04:25 PM
Ratiomaster..

And I thought you knew how to spot lame trolls.:mellow:

anon
12-05-2010, 04:28 PM

I kind of lost that skill after senegal stopped posting, it appears. :idunno:

ca_aok
12-05-2010, 04:31 PM
Just curious ,do you really consider

Legend Of The Guardians 2010 DVDRip XviD AC3-ViSiON
Legend of the Guardians 2010 DVDRip XviD AC3-LEGi0N
Legend of the Guardians 2010 DVDRip XviD AC3-YeFsTe
Legend Of The Guardians 2010 DVDRiP XViD AC3-Rx
Legend Of The Guardians 2010 DVDRiP XViD-NOiR
Legend of the Guardians 2010 DVDRip XviD - MC8
Legend of the Guardians 2010 DVDRip XviD-WBZ

to be different movies?:unsure:
Obviously. The NOiR release had an extra .2 seconds of hidden bonus footage.

SKGunners
12-05-2010, 04:39 PM
Wrong! The NOiR release also has 2 additional pixels making it the superior group!

IdolEyes787
12-05-2010, 05:08 PM
I hadn't realized that it was a trick question. Anyway I don't really care what the movie contains since I'm not going to watch it and just download everything to improve my ratio.
Maybe some day, unlikely as it may be , I will actually want to watch a movie that was uploaded more than ten minutes ago and that nobody else cares about and then my +187689 ratio will help.
Like I said unlikely but it's still best to cover all your bases.

Either that or I'll cheat like the OP.

ca_aok
12-05-2010, 05:25 PM
Anyone have a link to that thread where the guy posted the screenshot and it had him running ratiomaster in the taskbar? I think it was posted roughly a year ago. That was some serious hilarity right there :lol: Similar situation, he was complaining about being "unfairly disabled".

anon
12-05-2010, 05:27 PM
Anyone have a link to that thread where the guy posted the screenshot and it had him running ratiomaster in the taskbar? I think it was posted roughly a year ago.

http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/334000-hi
http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/409725-Giveaway/page2

ca_aok
12-05-2010, 05:33 PM
That second one was the one I remembered, cheers :lol:

cinephilia
12-05-2010, 05:44 PM
I did it for reason.
In my situation; you r going to tell me that I was cheating
That is why I put it in the RM icon before you tell me this.
"I gave you my hand before you gave me yours" = Proverb
It means I put the RM icon before you tell me why

I'm stupid to put it there if I didn't mean it ? Just think twice.

spark
12-05-2010, 05:46 PM

Excuse me?

IdolEyes787
12-05-2010, 05:53 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/409725-Giveaway?p=3448112&viewfull=1#post3448112

Single greatest post in the history of the Universe.Obviously the Mods here felt the same way since he isn't permanently banned.

And a good time was had by all.

Quarterquack
12-05-2010, 06:56 PM
I did it for reason.
In my situation; you r going to tell me that I was cheating
That is why I put it in the RM icon before you tell me this.
"I gave you my hand before you gave me yours" = Proverb
It means I put the RM icon before you tell me why

I'm stupid to put it there if I didn't mean it ? Just think twice.

Do you think that my experience in torrent
will allow me to make such as mistakes ?

bijoy
12-05-2010, 08:37 PM
Anyone have a link to that thread where the guy posted the screenshot and it had him running ratiomaster in the taskbar? I think it was posted roughly a year ago.

http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/334000-hi
http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/409725-Giveaway/page2

rofl..
Pretty much a good ad of ratio master in those pics.. :P

n00bz0r
12-06-2010, 02:32 AM
Opinions aren't going to change the fact that you got banned for cheating.
So, close the thread, let it die in peace and move on.

bijoy
12-06-2010, 11:07 AM
Opinions aren't going to change the fact that you got banned for cheating.
So, close the thread, let it die in peace and move on.

Its better if I do not close this thread...

OlegL
12-06-2010, 11:24 AM
OP, all I can say is that I am glad I have never been accused of cheating myself. I don't know you, so I don't know if you are a cheater or not. If you are a cheater, forget about sdbits and move on. If you are not a cheater, keep coming to #sdbits.support channel and keep trying to prove your innocence to them.

bijoy
12-06-2010, 03:50 PM
OP, all I can say is that I am glad I have never been accused of cheating myself. I don't know you, so I don't know if you are a cheater or not. If you are a cheater, forget about sdbits and move on. If you are not a cheater, keep coming to #sdbits.support channel and keep trying to prove your innocence to them.

thanks for your idea.. I'll try this.. (i.e. going to their support chan again & again)

mrnobody
12-06-2010, 04:16 PM

thanks for your idea.. I'll try this.. (i.e. going to their support chan again & again)

till they permanently ban u from irc too?

Quarterquack
12-06-2010, 04:20 PM

You had to ruin my chance at making fun of this. :pinch:

Ask them zline you or kick you out of the channel. (zline = mIRC language for a mass pm with staffers).

anon
12-06-2010, 04:23 PM
Ask them zline you or kick you out of the channel. (zline = mIRC language for a mass pm with staffers).

:lol:

It's a good one because I don't know shit about IRC, yet got it.

IdolEyes787
12-06-2010, 07:35 PM

Mircs have there own language now? When did that happen? I tell you give them bloody Mircs an inch and they take a mile. Just look what happened with the Blacks .Allow them a seat at the front of the bus and next thing you know they're allowed to be a front for the real forces that are running the country.
I don't care if they have their own language or not but no way in Hell I'm allowing my daughter to marry a Mirc . It just wouldn't be natural.

kukushka
12-06-2010, 09:26 PM
i believe you're holding the world record of number of comebacks to hdbits. what's the score btw?

OlegL
12-07-2010, 12:06 AM
i believe you're holding the world record of number of comebacks to hdbits. what's the score btw?

Just one comeback.

Quarterquack
12-07-2010, 12:10 AM
Just one comeback.

Didn't you also come back once and get banned? I distinctly remember welcoming you back, and within ten minutes you were banned.

Intr4ns1t
12-07-2010, 12:34 AM
Um, did I miss the point I'm supposed to be seeing in this thread?:idunno:

OlegL
12-07-2010, 12:36 AM
Just one comeback.

Didn't you also come back once and get banned? I distinctly remember welcoming you back, and within ten minutes you were banned.

Yes.

kukushka
12-07-2010, 08:39 AM
Just one comeback.

ah, i thought there were more cause there was a lot of lulz at hdtracker forum at the time. but there waw two bans at sdbits for sure hehe

some gems from forum.hdtracker.ru:

"I was a member of both sites: sdbits and hdbits. But once I was banned on irc channel # hdbits. Then I sent a / msg sportcenter'u, telling him that if he did unban me on irc channel, I immediately upload DVDs to sdbits.org. When this was learned the director sdbits memineours, he banned me for sdbits.org, considering that I proposed to bribe them. When I began to resent it at hdbits.org, I was banned at hdbits.org. But seven weeks ago, I was able to return to sdbits, received an invite from one of his members and registered there, pretending to be a woman (using the nick wildflower). But sportcenter last week learned that I sdbits (because I can not hide). Since learned that I was again on sdbits, I stopped to hide by sending PM today Valerio, asking him to give me an invite to hdbits. That's the whole story."

I want to say that I will try to still somehow get back Invite hdbits, when the site will (if it) is again open for invites. I'm not going to hide (and can not hide) and registered it under his own name, Oleg, "If I get an invite. Haha!
(google translate with min edit)

... Yes, people are a mystery to me. Sigh ... (c) Oleg

"When hdbits becomes open for sending invites, will I be allowed to get an invite from an hdbits user? I don't wanna seem like a pest, but hdbits is a TOP HD tracker; that's why I wanna return to hdbits! I promise you that I will NEVER try to return to the irc channel if I get an hdbits invite from one of the users of hdbits.... I am not a rule-breaker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I am not a pest! So, please answer me, will I be allowed to stay on hdbits if an hdbits user sends me an invitation in the future?"
(original)

<Oleg_> hi
<Oleg_> how are you, buddy?
<Firon> go walk into some traffic, motherfucker
<Oleg_> Dude, I just wanna be friendly; that's all. I am not a bad person
<Oleg_> Anyway, I have a question that you didn't answer. If I get an invite to hdbits from an hdbits user (when the site is open for invites), will I be allowed to stay on the site or will I be banned?
<Oleg_> yes or no?
<Oleg_> sigh... You people are TRULY a puzzle to me
<Firon> you retarded or someshit? you can't figure it out? if you can't figure it out, go kill yourself cause you're too god damn stupid to be breathing right now
<Firon> what part of fuck off and die in a fire doesn't make sense to you, you stupid piece of shit?
<Oleg_> ok, I guess I am not allowed to return to hdbits. Thanks. I won't bother you anymore
same...

"Okay, my account was disabled about 30 minutes ago at sdbits ... Okay, I've had enough. I'll never try to get any on hdbits, nor sdbits."

..it's all in plain view so i'm not revealing any secrets, just some lulz
....never say never hehehe

karachidude
12-07-2010, 09:31 AM
<Oleg_> hi
<Oleg_> how are you, buddy?
<Firon> go walk into some traffic, motherfucker
<Oleg_> Dude, I just wanna be friendly; that's all. I am not a bad person
<Oleg_> Anyway, I have a question that you didn't answer. If I get an invite to hdbits from an hdbits user (when the site is open for invites), will I be allowed to stay on the site or will I be banned?
<Oleg_> yes or no?
<Oleg_> sigh... You people are TRULY a puzzle to me
<Firon> you retarded or someshit? you can't figure it out? if you can't figure it out, go kill yourself cause you're too god damn stupid to be breathing right now
<Firon> what part of fuck off and die in a fire doesn't make sense to you, you stupid piece of shit?
<Oleg_> ok, I guess I am not allowed to return to hdbits. Thanks. I won't bother you anymore
same...

not funny,but vulgar,inappropriate and personal from the hdbits staff side,no matter what Oleg did.

anon
12-07-2010, 11:55 AM
Great IRC log. :lol:

What point? :unsure:

kukushka
12-07-2010, 12:27 PM
not funny,but vulgar,inappropriate and personal from the hdbits staff side,no matter what Oleg did.
sure, Firon didn't acted politely, but it's his tracker and blablabla.. but seriously, how many times do you need to tell to f off until the other side will understand it /and i mentioned some 10% of all the stuff.. like pm'ing firon at forum.utorrent etc hehe/ ...and yet will make a comeback as a part of ctrlhd & will upload inception and shit. not mentioning Oleg's self respect level... it's unique imo ;)

IdolEyes787
12-07-2010, 12:53 PM
sure, Firon didn't acted politely, but it's his tracker and blablabla... but seriously, how many times do you need to tell to f off until the other side will understand it /and i mentioned some 10% of all the stuff.

Sure Pol Pot,Slobodan Milosevic,Idi Amin,Kemal Ataturk didn't act politely but their countries blahblahblah..

Btw I'm sure you would be just as understanding if it weren't some staffer on some torrent tracker that you "can't live without" being such a complete and utter dickwad when a simple "no" would have done the trick just as effectively.
As for oleg's self respect , it would be infinitely easier to maintain is some sites weren't apparently run by children who didn't require a certain amount of grovelling as one of the terms for membership.
Feel free to correct in about either the children or grovelling part.

bijoy
12-07-2010, 01:07 PM
As for oleg's self respect , it would be infinitely easier to maintain is some sites weren't apparently run by children who didn't require a certain amount of grovelling as one of the terms for membership.
Feel free to correct in about either the children or grovelling part.

They are runing bt world, neah! something need to be done....

some torrent tracker that you "can't live without"

Are there any tracker like this?? :unsure:

who cares?? one gone, other come.. There are over 500 trackers online now with almost same content everywhere, doesn'tt matter very small difference in quality...

Il_Professore
12-07-2010, 01:31 PM

You had to ruin my chance at making fun of this. :pinch:

You got it right what a zline is...

kukushka
12-07-2010, 01:54 PM
sure, Firon didn't acted politely, but it's his tracker and blablabla... but seriously, how many times do you need to tell to f off until the other side will understand it /and i mentioned some 10% of all the stuff.
a simple "no" would have done the trick just as effectively.

lol, sometimes you're playing a bit too naive in your trolling attempts... there is about a hundred of posts from Oleg only at hdtracker (only) whining about his *bits adventures, and you really suppose that a simple "no" would be effective? i'm not sure if a nuke would stop him. btw, once i had a talk with some hdbits staffer about unbanning myself at their irc. no idea why, but i didn't heard a sinlge unpolite word and got unbanned. as for "can't live without" effect, surely, personally i wouldn't want to lose access to places like what & hdbits but it's not a secret how their staff acts.. some are trying to follow courtesy guidelines, some aren't, tbh, i don't really care. they're managing the most successful sources of pirated stuff around, i'm not gonna lick them for it and i'm not gonna throw a shit for emm.. "side effects" hehehe. even with Oleg, i wouldn't post all this stuff if he didn't acted like this shit was never happend

cinephilia
12-07-2010, 02:03 PM
Oleg may have acted like a stubborned naive kid but he didn't lower himself to insult anyone like most of the bt scum usually does.

OlegL
12-07-2010, 02:05 PM
Kukushka, you shouldn't have posted the stuff that you posted; I mean, this thread is not about me, it's about someone else who had problems on sdbits. And it's not like I acted as if this shit never happened; as I said, this thread is about someone else, not about me.

kukushka
12-07-2010, 02:44 PM
Kukushka, you shouldn't have posted the stuff that you posted; I mean, this thread is not about me, it's about someone else who had problems on sdbits. And it's not like I acted as if this shit never happened; as I said, this thread is about someone else, not about me.
this is fst and threads are getting hijacked once in a while. you offered an advice so i reposted some of _your_ older posts to let people have a better image of yourself. about never happend - j meant this one http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/427640-Got-banned-in-sdbits-yesterday-for-*cheating*-but-see-my-point.?p=3536854&viewfull=1#post3536854
anyway, if you changed since that 2yo time, great, if not, chances are, this hdbits reincarnation won't be your last one

IdolEyes787
12-07-2010, 03:31 PM
a simple "no" would have done the trick just as effectively.

lol, sometimes you're playing a bit too naive in your trolling attempts... there is about a hundred of posts from Oleg only at hdtracker (only) whining about his *bits adventures, and you really suppose that a simple "no" would be effective? i'm not sure if a nuke would stop him. btw, once i had a talk with some hdbits staffer about unbanning myself at their irc. no idea why, but i didn't heard a sinlge unpolite word and got unbanned. as for "can't live without" effect, surely, personally i wouldn't want to lose access to places like what & hdbits but it's not a secret how their staff acts.. some are trying to follow courtesy guidelines, some aren't, tbh, i don't really care. they're managing the most successful sources of pirated stuff around, i'm not gonna lick them for it and i'm not gonna throw a shit for emm.. "side effects" hehehe. even with Oleg, i wouldn't post all this stuff if he didn't acted like this shit was never happend

If, in this particular insistence having an opinion and voicing it is now considered "trolling" then I gladly accept the insult. Otherwise ,besides the fact nothing that you said really applied to what I trying to get at ...
Dude, I just wanna be friendly; that's all. I am not a bad person
sigh... You people are TRULY a puzzle to me

Ok if that's how you want to play it go walk into some traffic, motherfucker
You retarded or someshit? you can't figure it out? if you can't figure it out, go kill yourself cause you're too god damn stupid to be breathing right now
What part of fuck off and die in a fire doesn't make sense to you, you stupid piece of shit?
Strange , taking the above 'quotes" and applying them here somehow reinforces my "trolling" statement while basically negating your "non-trolling" one .One for the trolls,then.

Btw unlike some , I'm not above turning a blind eye to certain things if it suits my purposes "naive" about what occurred ,I'm simply pointing out that people have options about how they choose treat others and in this particular case I disagreed with that particular person's choice.

I realize that it's hard to fathom the reason behind not being mean for meanness sake when you are in the, no doubt comfortable place that you are , but maybe you should ponder it sometime before the shoe is on the other foot.

PS sorry for trolling again , in the future I'll try to lurk more and only post when I either need something , feel like putting down other people or want to demonstrate my own superiority.

OlegL
12-07-2010, 03:35 PM
IdolEyes787, I like you a lot as a person!

IdolEyes787
12-07-2010, 03:39 PM
IdolEyes787, I like you a lot as a person!

That makes you and my Mom then.
Well OK you then .

1000possibleclaws
12-07-2010, 04:55 PM
edit. wtf i thought this was only 1 page long :S

Intr4ns1t
12-07-2010, 06:05 PM

What point? :unsure:

The one I'm being directed to see by the thread title:whoosh:

this is fst and threads are getting hijacked once in a while. you offered an advice so i reposted some of _your_ older posts to let people have a better image of yourself. about never happend - j meant this one http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/4...=1#post3536854 (http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/427640-Got-banned-in-sdbits-yesterday-for-*cheating*-but-see-my-point.?p=3536854&viewfull=1#post3536854)
anyway, if you changed since that 2yo time, great, if not, chances are, this hdbits reincarnation won't be your last one

http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/0909/thread-jacking-demotivational-poster-1252549060.jpg

anon
12-07-2010, 06:08 PM

My most sincere apologies for doubting of you. I'm anxiously waiting for that point to show itself, also.

One thing is for sure, it isn't the screenshot, as that proves, well, nothing.

Intr4ns1t
12-07-2010, 06:15 PM
Just for the record anon-sbi, the whoosh was a self-deprecating emoticon, not an intentionally animus filled statement toward you, and I beg your leave to continue with the self-deprecation, should you deem it not too terribly below you.

anon
12-07-2010, 06:18 PM
I don't know whether to tell you I took no offense or that my previous statement was just a joke. :lol:

IdolEyes787
12-07-2010, 06:19 PM

Ok if that's how you want to play it go walk into some traffic, motherfucker
You retarded or someshit? you can't figure it out? if you can't figure it out, go kill yourself cause you're too god damn stupid to be breathing right now

Quarterquack
12-07-2010, 06:21 PM
You got it right what a zline is...

Your sarcasm hit me right in the face, bro. You should teach me how to pick up on sarcasm.

this is fst and threads are getting hijacked once in a while. you offered an advice so i reposted some of _your_ older posts to let people have a better image of yourself. about never happend - j meant this one http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/427640-Got-banned-in-sdbits-yesterday-for-*cheating*-but-see-my-point.?p=3536854&viewfull=1#post3536854

I don't think anyone cares what Oleg did in the past. Matter of the fact is, you saw some irony, thought it would be funny to stir up an old conflict. I've known Oleg a healthy chunk of time before I got on HDBits, and not once during the entire time that we knew each other did he mention he wanted "back in". Actually, the first time I saw him "request" it was to Firon, the day HDBits was supposed to open up last year (the 18th, if I'm not mistaken). Otherwise, no. He's an upstanding guy. I can see why some people can find him annoying, as he has that apathetic air around him, so it makes people think he's intentionally trolling; and yet, if he has done no harm to anyone, why all the resentment and judgment? I never took you for a sheep/idiot before, kukushka, but in this case, and to quote Oleg, "you're a mystery to me." Give me one good reason for hating Oleg, based on the fact that he has done nothing wrong to you, from where I'm standing.

Intr4ns1t
12-07-2010, 06:27 PM
Why must you beat on my poor, bruised, battered ego more by reminding me how humorless and droll I really am, by virtue of lack of comprehension of the humor inherent in your statement? By the gods, even my own attempts at humor are, at best, derivative and bland, much like the contents of this so-called "point" we sojourn to discover.

But, my forumite compatriot, we shall endeavor further! And one day, with much resolve, and synchronicity, perhaps, we shall overcome the obstacles that stand in the way of our comprehension, and the knowledge of it will sustain us through the coming times.

IdolEyes787
12-07-2010, 06:50 PM
But, my forumite compatriot, we shall endeavor further! And one day, with much resolve, and synchronicity, perhaps, we shall overcome the obstacles that stand in the way of our comprehension, and the knowledge of it will sustain us through the coming times.

You're like a bt Churchill only shorter and more annoying.
Btw I'm only assuming the annoying part because I didn't really understand most of what you said.

Still you aren't ringhunter so small mercies.

kukushka
12-07-2010, 06:54 PM
I don't think anyone cares what Oleg did in the past. Matter of the fact is, you saw some irony, thought it would be funny to stir up an old conflict. I've known Oleg a healthy chunk of time before I got on HDBits, and not once during the entire time that we knew each other did he mention he wanted "back in". Actually, the first time I saw him "request" it was to Firon, the day HDBits was supposed to open up last year (the 18th, if I'm not mistaken). Otherwise, no. He's an upstanding guy. I can see why some people can find him annoying, as he has that apathetic air around him, so it makes people think he's intentionally trolling; and yet, if he has done no harm to anyone, why all the resentment and judgment? I never took you for a sheep/idiot before, kukushka, but in this case, and to quote Oleg, "you're a mystery to me." Give me one good reason for hating Oleg, based on the fact that he has done nothing wrong to you, from where I'm standing.
i don't hate him. the word is too strong for anybody in the internet i guess /idk, i'm yet to watch social network/. i just don't take him any seriously after all his actions including "i'll never try to get back to..." upstanding - to his proposition to barter his dvd uploads for irc unban or his reversing decisions about whether he wanted to get back to bits? (and the main reason he wanted to - it wasn't for a content, he wanted to ask wtf high definition is and to discuss with staff how they should manage their tracker if i remember correctly)... as for "nothing wrong" - well, i've lost a bit my belief in human kind in general and i experienced some kind of a shame to belong somehow to a same nation that he does. and this is based on the thing that all he did was genuine and not trolling (although it may look like it in some parts) there are my reasons, they may be not good enough for you but it's ok for me )

Quarterquack
12-07-2010, 06:56 PM
Are you sure you want to get to this right now? I mean with the limited nearly non-existent amount of wit you have, you might want to focus on having your hilarity sword fight with tr4nny before you turn your attention to me.

Intr4ns1t
12-07-2010, 07:02 PM
You're like a bt Churchill only shorter and more annoying.
Btw I'm only assuming the annoying part because I didn't really understand most of what you said.

Sadly, that post was a further demonstration of my ineptitude. Forgot to quote anon-abi, who was the intended recipient of said Churchillian drivel.

And, I have more fricking rings than I know what to do with, so I am by no means looking for more, nor do I really care to have a point. I just wanted to add some pointlessness in the name of anarchy. VIVA LA REVOLUCION!1!1!!11

or something... :idunno:

kukushka
12-07-2010, 07:02 PM
Btw unlike some , I'm not above turning a blind eye to certain things if it suits my purposes "naive" about what occurred ,I'm simply pointing out that people have options about how they choose treat others and in this particular case I disagreed with that particular person's choice.

i doubt that anybody in hmm.. more or less relaxed state of mind will support words chosen by Firon. but you didn't simply stated that, you instead proposed that "a simple "no" would have done the trick just as effectively."

OlegL
12-07-2010, 07:07 PM
Okay, guys, let's stop hijacking this thread and let's return to this thread's original topic.

Intr4ns1t
12-07-2010, 07:20 PM
let's return to this thread's original topic.

Isn't that just a skosh paradoxical? I mean, logic would state that, in the mere posting of this thread, there is a point. Yet, upon perusal, we have a no luck finding said point. In fact, upon reading, I find a vacuous lethargy creeping over my intellect, like The BLOB in synaptic form. I think it's worth noting though, that the development of this thread has taken interesting twists and turns, via those hijackings, which give a much more notable satisfaction of the desire to see other people's verbal wranglings. It's a whole lot nicer than actually thinking about something of import, like the state of the world today, or other trivialities like that.

Hmmm. It's almost like an escape from reality! I think I'll call it.... ESCAPISM!!!!!!1!1!1! Holy cow, this is gonna make me famous!

IdolEyes787
12-07-2010, 08:00 PM
I concur.
It's a forum and as much as some people seem to wish it otherwise whatever someone posts is by default if not "the " topic then at least "a " topic and ( being a forum) therefore as valid as anything else spouted in a thread.
Btw that doesn't mean that you have to like what is said or like who is saying it , it just means you need to get over yourself and accept what the definition of a forum really means.

If you can't and think that only certain things ( mostly those that you agree with no doubt) are deemed acceptable then I suggest you move to China or Iran or someplace else that is more in line with your idea of what open discussion entails .

whatcdfan
12-08-2010, 02:21 PM
I concur.
It's a forum and as much as some people seem to wish it otherwise whatever someone posts is by default if not "the " topic then at least "a " topic and ( being a forum) therefore as valid as anything else spouted in a thread.
Btw that doesn't mean that you have to like what is said or like who is saying it , it just means you need to get over yourself and accept what the definition of a forum really means.

If you can't and think that only certain things ( mostly those that you agree with no doubt) are deemed acceptable then I suggest you move to China or Iran or someplace else that is more in line with your idea of what open discussion entails .

u just gave me the exact words i can use in other thread here.............

Swift
12-08-2010, 02:23 PM
nobody cares if you got banned , even if you are right you are still wrong. move along

becomehokage
12-09-2010, 10:13 AM
nobody cares if you got banned , even if you are right you are still wrong. move along
You care enough to post on that thread.

FAG!