PDA

View Full Version : Is there invite system on Swebits?

spark
12-04-2010, 06:04 PM
or they open the registration from time to time?

lol87
12-04-2010, 06:15 PM
Well, yes they have an invite system on Swebits. I don't think that they have open registration and I think that they never had open registrations.

spark
12-04-2010, 06:16 PM
I think that they never had open registrations.

How long have you been torrenting son?

bijoy
12-04-2010, 07:33 PM
I think that they never had open registrations.

How long have you been torrenting son?

may be from 2009. ;)

Stabber
12-04-2010, 07:56 PM
As i recall swebits never had an invite system until the site shut down for some time .

spark
12-04-2010, 08:30 PM
As i recall swebits never had an invite system until the site shut down for some time .

Exactly
Now they are back, how do people join the place?

Duckater
12-04-2010, 08:49 PM
get an uzi shoot the gaurds and walk right in through the front door :)

DeadPoet
12-04-2010, 08:54 PM
From their FAQ:
Invitations distributed only on special occasions, or when staff so decides, and possibly as prices at forum contests. You can not ask for more invitations than they already shared.

Low grade to receive invitations are Faithful member, however, can be classes during the Faithful members receive invitations by winning races. You will not receive invitations for promotion to the Faithful member.

Invitations that are not utilized (of the invited) within one month from the invitation sent automatically cleaned out and re-invited, or replacement, sent to the inviter.

Invitations must be used within one year from the date you received them. After a year purged unused invitations away.

Two warnings (non-quota warnings) in the space of 12 months barring the possibility of receiving invitations in the coming 12 months.

Invitations are personal and can not be given to another member of Swebits.

Number of calls per class:
Faithful: The maximum number of unused invitations per user is 2 pcs.
Veterans: Maximum number of unused invitations per user is 3 pc.
Legend: Maximum number of unused invitations per user is 5 pcs.

Used google translator. Link - hxxp://swebits.org/hjalp.php

MusicMyLife
12-04-2010, 09:01 PM
yes!!

spark
12-04-2010, 09:05 PM
Do they allow non-nordic members?

gamesover
12-04-2010, 10:40 PM

I used to be a member there and I'm non-nordic, so I believe they do.

spark
12-04-2010, 10:55 PM

I used to be a member there

Same here but many changes happened after they had to close down the site

Anybody can confirm it from their forums?

Night0wl
12-05-2010, 06:11 AM
They finally closed open signups, then please invite me, someone (non trader please. I have no wish to get banned for idiocy).

gamesover
12-05-2010, 10:01 AM
They used to be open signup all the time, how the times change.

ninja666
12-05-2010, 11:41 AM
I used to be a member there

Same here but many changes happened after they had to close down the site

Anybody can confirm it from their forums?

There are no "non-nordic" forum,everything i s on Swedish m8, i´m not 100% sure,but i think SB only allow Swedish Ip´s.
Try to get a Sparvar.org invite,they allow non-nordic members and have simular content and speed/pre

gamesover
12-06-2010, 04:33 AM
Try this

https://www.sparvar.org/invitationform.php

Translation I got off another site:

Application for a invite
Fill out the form correctly otherwise your application will automatically be denied. All fields are required. Read the rules and FAQ before you apply. You must also read and accept the user agreement before you search. It can take up to 24 hours before you get your invite. Do not forget to check your SPAM folder!

User Agreement
Along with your application you must enclose proof of membership in at least one other respectable tracker - see below accepted. This works by adding a code in your public profile on election tracker. This profile must be accessible to all - which means that you are on some trackers also need to lower the level of anonymity. If your profile can not be accessed, or if the code is not there, then your application will automatically be denied.

blhjn
12-06-2010, 07:48 AM
I think they only allow Swedish ip to log in.

cinephilia
12-06-2010, 09:55 AM
i wonder what's a respectable tracker in their eyes.

anon
12-06-2010, 11:28 AM
i wonder what's a respectable tracker in their eyes.

Click on the link gamesover posted. There's a list of "respectable" trackers there, along with the minimum upload/class requirements. They give you a code you must add somewhere in your public profile so that they can verify it's your account. A few friends of mine got in via the application.

cinephilia
12-06-2010, 12:18 PM
http://imgur.com/XyMEr.png

ridiculous.

Quarterquack
12-06-2010, 03:21 PM
[IMG]http://imgur.com/XyMEr.png[//IMG]

ridiculous.

Agreed. What kind of person accepts upon himself the title "Pro User". TTi really needs to rework their pointless accolades.

gamesover
12-08-2010, 04:10 AM
ridiculous.

Pretty much means anyone with bad upload connection is screwed if they are trying to get into Sparvar, which is a good thing bad thing. Bad for the people trying to get but good for the collective download speed of the torrents there. Should max your download bandwidth right out.

anon
12-08-2010, 04:51 PM
Pretty much means anyone with bad upload connection is screwed if they are trying to get into Sparvar

Don't they have an invite system so that you still have a chance to get in? Just like What.cd lets you join if someone invites you, even if your country is banned from the IRC interview.

gamesover
12-08-2010, 08:34 PM
Pretty much means anyone with bad upload connection is screwed if they are trying to get into Sparvar

Don't they have an invite system so that you still have a chance to get in? Just like What.cd lets you join if someone invites you, even if your country is banned from the IRC interview.

Yes they do, you can use your points there to get them. That being said don't know how long theoretically it would take to get the necessary amount of points to get an invite.