PDA

View Full Version : TranceRoute upload problem!!!

senegal
12-09-2010, 09:57 PM
Hi!
Today I've uploaded ~9 GB and the upload stat shows me U: 4.66 GB + 8.89 GB.
Why the upload hasn't been added to the main upload? :huh:

DeadPoet
12-09-2010, 10:03 PM
Go and ask this same question at their IRC or forum. They should know better...

senegal
12-09-2010, 10:24 PM
I tried, but they don't answer me.

LubTheStaringCat
12-10-2010, 01:10 AM
Stop the torrents your seeding of TranceRoute, wait a while for your stats on TR to update.
It's the way things work on TR, you have to start and stop torrents your seeding for them to update.

cinephilia
12-10-2010, 01:16 AM
right click on your torrent > update tracker

gtf0
12-10-2010, 01:21 AM
it will update eventually ... sometimes is not 100% correct tho

Night0wl
12-10-2010, 01:53 AM
Stop the torrents your seeding of TranceRoute, wait a while for your stats on TR to update.
It's the way things work on TR, you have to start and stop torrents your seeding for them to update.

Same as Demonoid unfortunately, but bitching about it won't work. They run their tracker as they see fit. If you can't accept that then you don't fit in.

As long as you got that x.xxGB thing it will add though.. eventually.

SuperStar3000
12-10-2010, 02:32 AM
Same as Demonoid unfortunately, but bitching about it won't work. They run their tracker as they see fit. If you can't accept that then you don't fit in.

As long as you got that x.xxGB thing it will add though.. eventually.

Yes, Demonoid is very slow to update ratios - despite the "(Updated once a day)" message next to your ratio. But it does eventually catch up... One year ago, the community was depressed because Demonoid had been 'off the air' for several months - due to 'server issues'. But when they eventually re-appeared (just before Christmas of last year), ALL user data, including ratios and donor status were restored and the file-sharing community was as happy as a kid on Christmas morning.

Your ratio will update, eventually - unless your tracker is playing a common tracker game, like threatening you with a ban unless you make a generous "donation". If that's the case, just grab as much as you can and walk away. Good trackers will not kick you out just because nobody currently wants what you're seeding back.

Night0wl
12-10-2010, 02:40 AM
It has nothing to do with threatening anyone, TranceRoute/PureSound has been like that forever. Treat it like Demonoid and it updates fine.

anon
12-10-2010, 12:00 PM
right click on your torrent > update tracker

May not work in uTorrent, since it has anti-hammering protection - meaning that if the tracker status is "working", you won't even be able to click that option. Stopping the torrent, waiting a while, and restarting it should have the same effect, though.

As far as I know, TR lets you choose from three systems to recognize you as a user on the tracker level. May want to experiment with that if IP recognition keeps on giving you trouble.

senegal
12-10-2010, 02:39 PM
The GB's uploaded yesterday, has been added.
No matter how much I dislike, I have to admit that the anon guy knows everything.

anon
12-10-2010, 05:50 PM
No matter how much I dislike, I have to admit that the anon guy knows everything.

It was the others that said the GBs would be added. I didn't say that. :unsure:

And I don't know everything. No one does :) Glad your issues got solved!

ScottK
12-11-2010, 03:12 AM

It was the others that said the GBs would be added. I didn't say that. :unsure:

And I don't know everything. No one does :) Glad your issues got solved!

he/she is stats expert :shifty:

whatcdfan
12-11-2010, 03:29 AM

:lol:

senegal
12-11-2010, 09:49 PM

:lol:

:angry: