PDA

View Full Version : utorrent labels

HMthePM
12-11-2010, 03:02 PM
I want to remove a few labels from the right click menu. Right now its 9 labels, I want 4 of them to not show in the right click menu.
Is there any way to do that? Cant seem to find any options. No results in google search either.

A
12-11-2010, 03:10 PM
Select Label -> Select all torrents -> right click -> Label -> Remove Label

HMthePM
12-11-2010, 03:21 PM
That only removes label from all those torrents. It doesn't remove label from the list.
There must be some way. Maybe in the settings file.

GrandKat
12-11-2010, 03:29 PM
In the left where your lables appear, select the ones you want to delete, right click and select label -> remove label.
Notice that you can also hide the labels by pressing F7.

kukushka
12-11-2010, 03:34 PM
That only removes label from all those torrents. It doesn't remove label from the list.
there's no labels without associated .torrents. utorrent way yo. so try again

HMthePM
12-11-2010, 03:45 PM
Oh yeah. When I remove all torrents associated with a label, the label disappears from the list too. Earlier I didn't remove all the torrents.

anon
12-11-2010, 04:13 PM
Labels will only be gone from the right-click menu if zero torrents are using them, and they haven't been defined as persistent in the settings.

bijoy
12-11-2010, 04:31 PM

If you wanna remove a particular label then remove that lebel from all the torrents assosiated with that lebel.. Then that level name will autometically disappear from utorrent libel list.