PDA

View Full Version : which are the good trackers for TV shows

whatcdfan
12-13-2010, 03:48 PM
hay folks
i havent been into TV shows but ever since i have joined SCC i am grabbing a lot of those, but i am after the shows featured on the history channel and travel and lifestyle shows featured on TLC
anyplace where i can find 'em?
thanx in advance

anon
12-13-2010, 03:54 PM
If you give me the specific names of those shows, I can check if they're on TvT.

whatcdfan
12-13-2010, 04:04 PM
If you give me the specific names of those shows, I can check if they're on TvT.

u mean TvT.ro i have heard good things abt this tracker, i am sorry cant give any specific names its been more then a year since i last watched television
i am looking for any shows that relate to history,politics,lifestyles and travling etc........

anon
12-13-2010, 04:13 PM
u mean TvT.ro i have heard good things abt this tracker

No, I mean TvTorrents.com. It's a very good tracker with a wide selection and easy to keep a good ratio on.

johhny
12-13-2010, 04:22 PM
Freshon.tv (aka Tvtorrents.ro) it's also good easy to seed high speeds :) & BTN is good for tv shows too

whatcdfan
12-13-2010, 04:24 PM
Freshon.tv (aka Tvtorrents.ro) it's also good easy to seed high speeds :) & BTN is good for tv shows too

i want to grab those specific shows only so not just by being a good tracker i need the one that indexes those kind of shows
and i only want 1 tracker why i let multiple tracker suck my time and bandwidth when i wont be downloading that much

Raban
12-13-2010, 04:35 PM
there is only one site for TV torrents thats bmtv everyone knows that i mean why even name any other tracker

Tokeman
12-13-2010, 04:37 PM
Yea, BMTV all the way. Mine was disabled at one point for inactivity, so I tried a few other sites. Went back to IRC to get bmtv back :\ Theres just no comparing it to any other tracker period

CleverMan
12-13-2010, 04:39 PM
Similar thread (at least from very recent ones)
http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/426278-TV-tracker
I would advise BTN (members have thousands of invites this days btw)
For documentaries like history and such you should probably check ScienceHD

IdolEyes787
12-13-2010, 05:20 PM
there is only one site for TV torrents thats bmtv everyone knows that i mean why even name any other tracker

Yea, BMTV all the way. Mine was disabled at one point for inactivity, so I tried a few other sites. Went back to IRC to get bmtv back :\ Theres just no comparing it to any other tracker period

I advise you not to listen to these people , especially Raban for obvious reasons .
Does BMTV have the biggest library - probably , but if you have to worry about your ratio every time you download something what's the point?
Any of the other trackers are fine and the indexing system on BTN is better and it's ratioless to boot.
I'm also pretty sure that if you request something there someone will be more than happy to steal it off of some other site for you.

GlazeKing
12-13-2010, 05:40 PM
BMTV pwns BTN.. Trust it shouldn't be hard to keep a ratio there. If you cant keep a ratio there then you shouldn't be torrenting.. They have a good amount of content and it shouldn't be hard to find.

whatcdfan
12-13-2010, 05:54 PM
I'm also pretty sure that if you request something there someone will be more than happy to steal it off of some other site for you.

:lol: u have got talent sir

i was reading WTO and seems like BTN has an advantage over BMTV for being ratioless and for sure if i have an option to go with a ratioless tracker why wud i choose to go with "hard to seed at" tracker but the only question remains unanswered is that if it has what i am looking for i cant be requesting 10 shows a week in their forums

Tokeman
12-13-2010, 06:08 PM
We'd need specific shows to search. Its not like you can browse by show type or channel...
I can think of many reasons to go with a ratio site vs non ratio, one being retention if your into older shows. But to each their own.

IdolEyes787
12-13-2010, 06:20 PM
We'd need specific shows to search. Its not like you can browse by show type or channel...
I can think of many reasons to go with a ratio site vs non ratio, one being retention if your into older shows. But to each their own.

What the hell do I know, I basically use my PVR , premium cable and TVT.com:idunno:

BMTV pwns BTN.. Trust it shouldn't be hard to keep a ratio there. If you cant keep a ratio there then you shouldn't be torrenting..

And if you use the term pwn you probably shouldn't be out in public without adult supervision but hey that's what the internet is for.

I just checked and every History Channel series is on TVT btw.
TLC too.

Even Mall Cops.

Sorry not Moving Up.

Wait it's not on BMTV or BTN either.

PWned.

whatcdfan
12-13-2010, 06:57 PM
TLC too

by TLC are u referring to "the learning channel"? i was actually referring to the "travel and living channel"

Cabalo
12-13-2010, 07:06 PM
What about TorrentBytes free leech TV packs?
And Freshon.tv ?

ScottK
12-13-2010, 07:06 PM

dont you know, 99.9% torrent on ScienceHD available on eLearning & TV tracker? (actually those tracker are source for half SciHD content, you know, people grab.then.upload.for sake keeping ratio) and most of their torrent have 1 seeder.

IdolEyes787
12-13-2010, 07:07 PM
TLC too

by TLC are u referring to "the learning channel"? i was actually referring to the "travel and living channel"

I can't help it that I'm a foreigner.

Burnsy
12-13-2010, 07:10 PM
Similar thread (at least from very recent ones)
http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/426278-TV-tracker
I would advise BTN (members have thousands of invites this days btw)

I'm not a member on any TV only trackers... but I agree with CleverMan on ScienceHD... I get loads of history, science, in fact all sorts of Docu's from there... some great stuff available if you pass the application process :)

whatcdfan
12-13-2010, 07:56 PM

I can't help it that I'm a foreigner.

i am glad u arent an alien

ScottK
12-13-2010, 08:02 PM
edit

Polarbear
12-14-2010, 02:03 PM
wud

The word is spelled "would". In case you prefer to look like a retard who is too stupid to use an online dictionary continue to write it the wrong way.

whatcdfan
12-14-2010, 03:45 PM
wud

The word is spelled "would". In case you prefer to look like a retard who is too stupid to use an online dictionary continue to write it the wrong way.

its on the head of my cok how its spelled, i am here to seek help and discuss matters related to BT and not to learn how its spelled, i wud have considered tho to use an online dictionary and pretend like i am a genius had it matter so much to the people around who i am an idiot or Shakespeare

btw what do u think which is a good online dictionary which indexes more mannerly way of interacting with others at public places such as this board