PDA

View Full Version : Boehner is a weirdo

12-13-2010, 04:48 PM
I watched 60 Minutes last night...

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=7143552n

And I can't believe the Republicans couldn't find a better representative than this to be Speaker of the House and essentially the voice of the Republican majority for the next two years.

This guy is essentially, insane. He cries over nothing and thinks nothing of it. Just weird and bizzare.

Why didn't they put Paul Ryan in that position instead of this mentally ill crybaby?

clocker
12-13-2010, 04:58 PM
So, the same party that tried to elect Sharon Angle and Cristine O'Donnell elevates Boner to it's leadership position and you think that's weird?
I too saw the interview and all I could think was that Leslie Stahl was auditioning for Fox News.
She let him slide on so much bullshit.

12-13-2010, 05:55 PM
Sharon Angle and Christine O'Donnell were weird, too. But this guy is truly insane, and now he's in the third highest position of power. This is scary.

As much as I disagreed with Pelosi, at least she wasn't a lunatic.

I would have much rather seen Paul Ryan as Speaker of the House. He's a stong fiscal conservative and isn't a crackpot.

How in the hell did they choose Boehner for this position?!

clocker
12-13-2010, 06:12 PM
They chose him because he's been the loyal footsoldier of the Republican elite for over a decade.
Did you seriously think that the tea party was going to have any say in how things are run once the right reattains power?

devilsadvocate
12-18-2010, 12:43 AM
This guy is essentially, insane. He cries over nothing and thinks nothing of it. Just weird and bizzare.

.......................this mentally ill crybaby?

Sounds very familiar to that voice in your head

;)

j2k4
12-18-2010, 03:34 PM
They chose him because he's been the loyal footsoldier of the Republican elite for over a decade.
Did you seriously think that the tea party was going to have any say in how things are run once the right reattains power?

Well, if we don't, there's always 2012.

clocker
12-19-2010, 06:45 AM
Even if you're Mayan?