PDA

View Full Version : i am new at downloading torrents need sound advice

davidalexjones
12-16-2010, 03:10 PM
first of all are sites like pirate bay safe to choose from and if not what are my options ?

Tokeman
12-16-2010, 03:22 PM
That depends on the laws in your country. For me, no, its not safe to download from there.

TONiC
12-16-2010, 03:38 PM
No place is 100%. Though there are precautions; If you're new to BitTorrent I suggest you join a private bittorrent tracker, as opposed to an open one (TPB, but they arent a tracker anymore); this will minimise the risk of anti-p2p groups. I suggest signing upto TorrentDay initially, before looking for an invite to IPTorrents, and then TorrentLeech. That will cover most content ever wanted.

whatcdfan
12-16-2010, 03:58 PM
dont sign up at torrentday we had a discussion abt it
i would suggest you to join either scenebytes.org or alphaomega.me they are really great trackers by the time you become advance BT user one or both may turn out to be 1337 and people searching for the invites, both have open sign ups right now

A
12-16-2010, 04:14 PM
i would suggest you to join either scenebytes.org or alphaomega.me they are really great trackers by the time you become advance BT user one or both may turn out to be 1337 and people searching for the invites, both have open sign ups right now
:noes:

crozed
12-16-2010, 04:20 PM
:wub:

the torrents

and iyt will :wub: you back

and you will realise you wrer nerver borne ultimatum

:wub: :lol:

anon
12-16-2010, 04:43 PM
minimise the risk of anti-p2p groups. I suggest signing upto TorrentDay initially, before looking for an invite to IPTorrents, and then TorrentLeech.

I'd recommend trackers that are a bit more closed if the question is avoiding anti-P2P companies.

The thread starter may benefit from this, also:
http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/426188-Scared-Noob-seeks-guidance

ScottK
12-16-2010, 05:04 PM
:noes:

2 thing i never agreed with (dont know for another years)

1. l337
2. great

merwais
12-16-2010, 05:34 PM
if you tell him to sign or not, he will sign up.
Torrentday is having over 2500 new sign ups/day and there are more then enough seeders and leechers.
If you recommend one user not to register there, TD won't lose anything.

we had discussion about it ? lol, discussion with a bunch of pissed of dudes in here like anon-sbi who is a famous cheater ?
if you are listening to anon-sbi, then you are the foolest internet user on the net.

I highly recommend using Torrentday.com/dididave.com/speed.cd/bitsoup.com
when torrentday.com goes to invite only, then you will die to join in, u will remember my comment ;)

P.S: i don't care if you think i am supporting TD or not, i just don't care, i was supporting TL and IPT and still i support them and i do support TD because i like it and fast pres. it's my opinion, if you don't like it, it's your opinion. you better learn to be positive then being negative all the time.

anon
12-16-2010, 05:36 PM
we had discussion about it ? lol, discussion with a bunch of pissed of dudes in here like anon-sbi who is a famous cheater ?
if you are listening to anon-sbi, then you are the foolest internet user on the net.

Then you are "the foolest Internet user on the net (sic)", now. :unsure:

ScottK
12-16-2010, 06:11 PM
Torrentday is having over 2500 new sign ups/day

i dont know so many user want to create dupe account. lazy to seed back when its easy to do this trick?

merwais
12-16-2010, 10:13 PM
you have a point also ;)
There might be many dupes but there are good seeders also.
in a jungle u will always find good and bad animal, still they are living together ;)

cinephilia
12-16-2010, 11:27 PM
good and bad animals :eyebrows:

i thought animals had no conscience :mellow:

IdolEyes787
12-16-2010, 11:30 PM
you have a point also ;)
in a jungle u will always find good and bad animal, still they are living together ;)

Animals are neither good nor bad as morality is a strictly human convention . :unsure:

Intr4ns1t
12-16-2010, 11:34 PM
you have a point also ;)

Animals are neither good nor bad as morality is a strictly human convention . :unsure:

HELLLLLOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! The Annunaki? C'mon! :naughty:

IdolEyes787
12-16-2010, 11:37 PM
OK I changed my stance .Any animal that would eat you I now consider good.

Quarterquack
12-16-2010, 11:38 PM
And here I was thinking merwais was using colloquial metaphors. Curse you secondary desires. :fist:

Intr4ns1t
12-17-2010, 12:05 AM
OK I changed my stance .Any animal that would eat you I now consider good.

Ironically enough, my final wish is to have my loved ones get me thrown me out of an airplane, over the wilderness, so that I might get eaten by wild critters. Yes, really. Call it my final middle finger to humanity, via encouraging any wild animals that humans are food. nomnomnom

ScottK
12-17-2010, 02:23 PM
Ironically enough, my final wish is to have my loved ones get me thrown me out of an airplane, over the wilderness, so that I might get eaten by wild critters. Yes, really. Call it my final middle finger to humanity, via encouraging any wild animals that humans are food. nomnomnom

you're Pro-antinegativis. how could you :angry: