PDA

View Full Version : how activate your acount in ccfbits.org

neo24
12-18-2010, 04:21 PM
hy guys i am really having problems with Chinese language and i don't know what to do i registered in the tracker and forum with the same nick name and password but i can see any torrent the page said that Newbie has no priviledge to access PT please what i have to do to get access to the torrents i posted the problem in the forum and still nobody answered me i hope to get some help here thx in advance.

anon
12-18-2010, 04:42 PM
hy guys i am really having problems with Chinese language

Tried Google Translate? :P

bijoy
12-18-2010, 04:44 PM
hy guys i am really having problems with Chinese language and i don't know what to do i registered in the tracker and forum with the same nick name and password but i can see any torrent the page said that Newbie has no priviledge to access PT please what i have to do to get access to the torrents i posted the problem in the forum and still nobody answered me i hope to get some help here thx in advance.

as anon said, try google-translate.. If it works with that site perfectly, then that's good for you, and if it doesn't, then forget about that site.

Hombre
12-18-2010, 07:07 PM
chinese movies were only good in 80's kungfu and dubbed audio.

Lucifer9999
12-20-2010, 02:54 PM
chinese movies were only good in 80's kungfu and dubbed audio.

you are so ignorant!!! people like u are boring me!!!:yup:

technodrome
12-22-2010, 05:45 PM
You're right Lucifer9999..

Also i have this problem for a long while. I can see the torrents but i can't download them. I used google translate but no answers in faq or rules. Can anybody help?

CleverMan
12-22-2010, 10:17 PM
You're right Lucifer9999..

Also i have this problem for a long while. I can see the torrents but i can't download them. I used google translate but no answers in faq or rules. Can anybody help?
Initially you can download only freeleech torrents afaik (they're blue), and you also have to press Thankyou button first to download. That's what i was able to figure when i was noob there, don't know if this will help

neo24
12-27-2010, 11:08 PM
well if somebody wants to help this is the problem I register my account a few days ago . I am able to login but when I' trying to access the "Browse" menu , I'm receiveing the following message : "Newbie has no priviledge to access PT" and the Browse page is NOT open .
What would be the problem? that forum is dead nobody answer