PDA

View Full Version : Can't seed torrents in TL

mrbombastic
12-20-2010, 11:21 AM
Hey all, I have just started using TL, I have around 20 100% completed torrents or so but only around half will seed and the other half says "Failure: access denied, torrents limit reached". This limit only applies to downloads so I'm very confused as to why I'm getting this error message when I'm trying to seed my completed torrents. Does anybody know how to overcome this? Also can't access the forums thus why I am posting here. Thanks for all your time.

LubTheStaringCat
12-20-2010, 11:51 AM
I would think this would be better In TL's forums, rather on FST...You'll get a better response I would think?

cinephilia
12-20-2010, 12:32 PM
your answer is on TL forum:

Users with a ratio lower then 0.8 has slot restrictions, meaning you cant have more then x active torrents, depending on your ratio and total upload.

Sometimes there's also problems if you recently stopped some torrents to start new ones. It might take the tracker some time (upto 30min) to update, so please be patient.

mrbombastic
12-20-2010, 02:17 PM
Hey guys, thanks for the quick replies and helpful information.The thing is I can't view the TL forums, tried logging out, erasing cache and cookies and then logging in but no luck. I just read the TL help information again and if I'm not mistaken the slots are for the downloads and not the uploads? But since you guys said it, does it also apply to uploads? Again thanks for all your time.

ScottK
12-20-2010, 03:42 PM
slot active are both leech/seed. so you know..

bijoy
12-20-2010, 04:22 PM
go fuck yourself then .. :lol:

well, what is this?? In every thread you postinf the word 'fuck', and I think as a result you got banned.. So, why this sarcasm against fst?? :unsure:

anon
12-20-2010, 04:27 PM
Hey guys, thanks for the quick replies and helpful information.The thing is I can't view the TL forums, tried logging out, erasing cache and cookies and then logging in but no luck.

Make sure JavaScript is enabled, or try a different browser.

I just read the TL help information again and if I'm not mistaken the slots are for the downloads and not the uploads?

cinephilia's quote says "x active torrents", so apparently it's for both downloading and seeding.

mrbombastic
12-20-2010, 06:24 PM
go fuck yourself then .. :lol:

Hhahaha why would I do this when I can fk my gf lol